Closed Thread
    *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I had a dream Chris Bosh was gay (srs)

I'm gonna go by what I remember. Kinda foggy by now

It was me, and two of my other friends hanging out with Bosh, Wade, and LeBron. We were driving around in his car, with my friends in the front, and me in the back with the Miami trice. The seating order was Bosh, Me, Bron, Wade (squeezed into a dodge neon no homo). All of a sudden, Bosh tells us that whenever he see's other guys he gets excited and has to pee, but when he's sitting in a car, he pees himself. So he started peeing in my friends car. Then the scene shifted to the mall, and we were walking to the food court. Bosh tells us he has to pee again, because he saw more guys, but since he's not in a car, he won't pee himself, even though all of us told him just to pee in his pants. Then we decide to all go to the bathrooms, and pee. The bathrooms looks more like locker rooms. We all went to pee, and we noticed Bosh was peeking at our dicks while we were pissing. Then I woke up.

Dream interpretation: Bosh is gay

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000)
    so you dream about bosh looking at your cock?

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscMessiah View Post
    so you dream about bosh looking at your cock?
    Yeah?

brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you dream about squeezing between 3 BBC's and getting peed on?
    Packers-Celtics-RedSox-Leafs

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    gays dreaming about gays. nothing to see here

Originally Posted by brb_ballin View Post
    so you dream about squeezing between 3 BBC's and getting peed on?
    I didn't get peed on. He peed in the car cause he was excited about being around guys and in a car.