Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)

NEW Marzzz relationship, interaction, and status LOG!

I really had to make a new log because I wasn't comfortable with the old log I did. Just didn't feel right. I was missing a lot of information that should have been there. For the past few months, I haven't progressed one bit. Reason being, I haven't been interacting much and have been sitting around the house miscing like a loser all day and having pity on myself. I had no job and no money. Lost a lot of motivation. In those last few months I 've been a sad ****, I noticed A LOT of flaws in my interaction with females. One, I have no sex appeal what so ever. Two, I come off like I have no balls because I always play it safe. And last but not lease, I get nervous pretty easily around females and that kills any sex appeal I have.

Now, I finally got new job and finally have some money to go out. This log will be serious and I will go full force with it. This time around, I will make approaches but I just need some good openers. I've also made POF and OKC profiles to try to double my interactions. Time to get serious.

Interaction #1
    I come into work and there's this new girl. I would say she's a good 6.5/10 with massive breast. I been talking to her the whole day. Not sure if she's interested but I'm willing to see where it goes. Near clean up time, I was joking around with her and telling her she's my Footlocker wife (where I work) and that I want a steak dinner. She laughs it off and we're still talking. She says something about what's with guys and steak dinners etc. Her reaction to me calling her my footlocker wife seemed positive. I was about to get her ******** but didn't capitalize on it. Any input? What I should try next time?

Is there signs I should be looking for?

By the way, I asked for the old thread to be closed for the new one.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 05-28-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)

Update #2

Today I had work and had high hopes for an approach today but became a bit busy for me. I was planning to do approach in the mall on my lunch break but as soon as my meal was done, 20 minutes was up out of the 30. Walking around trying to fine a lone girl took forever. When I was done work, I did an approach but it was fairly minor and weak. Here's how it went...

Me: *walks up from behind* Hello, do you know if this bus goes to [insert name] mall?
    Her: Hmm... I think so. Yeah.
    Me: Yeah, because I'm trying to get there and I'm no sure.
    Her: Yeah, pretty sure it brings you there.
    Me: Thanks. So, what's your name?
    Her: Helen. (or something) *smiles*
    Me: Well, my name is [insert my name]. Thanks again. *Walked up and away*

Here's my POF approaches/messages. [READ FROM BOTTOM TO TOP]

Girl #1

Girl #2

Last edited by Marzzz; 05-29-2011 at 08:02 PM.

TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeamLean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    I really had to make a new log because I wasn't comfortable with the old log I did. Just didn't feel right. I was missing a lot of information that should have been there. For the past few months, I haven't progressed one bit. Reason being, I haven't been interacting much and have been sitting around the house miscing like a loser all day and having pity on myself. I had no job and no money. Lost a lot of motivation. In those last few months I 've been a sad ****, I noticed A LOT of flaws in my interaction with females. One, I have no sex appeal what so ever. Two, I come off like I have no balls because I always play it safe. And last but not lease, I get nervous pretty easily around females and that kills any sex appeal I have.

Now, I finally got new job and finally have some money to go out. This log will be serious and I will go full force with it. This time around, I will make approaches but I just need some good openers. I've also made POF and OKC profiles to try to double my interactions. Time to get serious.

Interaction #1
    I come into work and there's this new girl. I would say she's a good 6.5/10 with massive breast. I been talking to her the whole day. Not sure if she's interested but I'm willing to see where it goes. Near clean up time, I was joking around with her and telling her she's my Footlocker wife (where I work) and that I want a steak dinner. She laughs it off and we're still talking. She says something about what's with guys and steak dinners etc. Her reaction to me calling her my footlocker wife seemed positive. I was about to get her ******** but didn't capitalize on it. Any input? What I should try next time?

Is there signs I should be looking for?

By the way, I asked for the old thread to be closed for the new one.

Good work! If you've been capatalizing all day on that girl, ask for a number and not a ********. She seems game.

Update #2

Nothing much at work because it's a little fast paced and not a lot of interaction time. Have three days off so will be making some approaches on my spare time. Anyways, at the end of my shift I was flirting with the cashier at my job. I think she's cute. anyways, here's how it went down.

*walk in get two v necks*
    *Some harmless small talk*
    *phone rings*
    *She's done talking"
    Me: So is that the guy you're cheating on me with? Haha
    Her: Yes. *Smiles*
    *I give her my credit card and she does the whole processing thing*
    Me: So what do I do now? Swipe or insert?
    Her: Insert it.
    Me: How deep? *smirk*
    Her: The deepest you can go.
    I kind did this face because I was so caught off guard. lol

Then I just left because my purchase was done.

And I need some feedback on this convo? A bit too early?

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your teeth are white as fuk cuzzz.

fb convo seemed a little bit too soon but wait and see how it turns out IMO.
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing much at work because it's a little fast paced and not a lot of interaction time. Have three days off so will be making some approaches on my spare time. Anyways, at the end of my shift I was flirting with the cashier at my job. I think she's cute. anyways, here's how it went down.

*walk in get two v necks*
    *Some harmless small talk*
    *phone rings*
    *She's done talking"
    Me: So is that the guy you're cheating on me with? Haha
    Her: Yes. *Smiles*
    *I give her my credit card and she does the whole processing thing*
    Me: So what do I do now? Swipe or insert?
    Her: Insert it.
    Me: How deep? *smirk*
    Her: The deepest you can go.
    I kind did this face because I was so caught off guard. lol

Then I just left because my purchase was done.

And I need some feedback on this convo? A bit too early?
    Either that cashier wanted the dick or she wanted the dick. Y you no give her dat der dick?

Update #3

Originally Posted by Teh_Nigerian View Post
    Either that cashier wanted the dick or she wanted the dick. Y you no give her dat der dick?
    Yeah, it went a little fast. There were actually three customers behind me. Not very professional of me. Haha

Anyways, on to the update...

This was the first day I actually did some approaching. I was so comfortable with the approaches that I wasn't that phased about it. Yes, it was a bit nerve racking doing it but not to the point where it showed. I just wish they were more longer and stuff. I find that if you say openers to people around like for example, to a bus driver that dropped you off "hey, how's it going?" or etc. It really opens you up. Personally, I did a lot of approaching and trolling to a point where a lot of the conversations just escaped my memory. Here are two I can remember...

Approach. (6.5/10 Asian chick)
    Me: Excuse me. *tap on shoulder*
    Her: *Takes out ear phones* Yup?
    Me: Do you know where (insert street) is?
    Her: Yeah, *telling me directions*
    Me: Yeah? It's just that me and my friend were lost and were on a journey to find this damn place.
    Her: Oh, *laugh*
    Me: What's your name again?
    Her: Sonaya
    Me: Oh, my name is (my name). Thanks a lot for the directions Sonaya.

Trolling approach. (5.5/10 Female Security Guard)
    Me: Excuse me.
    Female Security lady: Yes?
    Me: Do you know when the Subway closes?
    Female Security lady: Hmmm... I think around 1:00AM?
    Me: Oh, because I wanna take you to a gay par (made a mistake).
    Female Security lady: What? *comes closer*
    Me: I wanna take you to a gay bar.
    Female Security lady: Oh, ok. *slight laugh*
    Me: You interested?
    Female Security lady: Yeah... *slight laugh* *slowly walks away*

I wish I could remember all of the approaches but can't because there were SO much I did but I can reassure you these were some of the best and there will be more.

POF update

Yeah, I deleted girl #1 from Update #2 from my ******** because I sent her a message and she didn't reply back after 2 days. I seen her come on 5 times which is a clear indicator she seen my message and ignored it. I guess I over jumped the gun on that one. Anyways, I've moved on. Oh, and I stopped messaging girl #2 because I thought I was putting in too much work for a chick I didn't even find attractive.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 06-01-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Update #4

Strong support is strong in this thread but whatever. :/

Yeah, it's currently 5:00PM over here so the day's not over yet. I might edit this post a little later because I don't know if I'll be going out.

I was completely surprised with this update today. I was just planning to go to the mall to deposit money and get a set of Speedo shoes for the gym. Anyways, I went to my bank which is BMO. I wasn't thinking of doing an approach in there but I was talking to this older guy. Just having a casual conversation. We both had a good laugh and talked. So, I'm next in line for one of the bankers. She's pretty attractive. She's busy with some older gentlement and keeps making eye contact with me. She's probably like 21 or 22. We make eye contact multiple times and smile at each other. Finally, she's done with him and I walk over. Here's how the convo went...

Approach. [7.5 white female]
    Me: How's it going?
    Banker: It's going pretty good and etc.
    Me: I haven't seen you here better. You new?
    Her: No, I've been here for a few months. I'm transferring over to the branch in Brampton.
    Me: Oh, looks like I'll see you there then.
    Her: You live there?
    Me: Nah, I just visit my dad up there sometimes.
    Her: Oh, so where does your dad live?
    Me: Around the (place in Brampton) area.
    Her: Oh.
    Me: Yeah, I'll probably come visit you at your new branch.
    *Explains to me the direction where she is*
    Me: So, I just go straight up, right?
    Her: Yeah, I hope I'll see you there. We'll probably go to my sister's resturant sometime.
    Me: Nice. So, why don't you write down your number.
    Her: *laughs* Oh, you're going to have to work for that. (I didn't get that because it was clear she was interested)
    Me: *Laugh* Alright. Well, I'll talk to you later.

After leaving the branch, I had the gayest smile on my face. Chick was hot.

Sorry, no POF/OKC action going.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yo playboy, think of a chain gun, like in black ops or in T2. Unload on women, flirt, send msgs, chat up randoms and go at it like a machine gun. Not 1 girl. Be to the point. If I say she is cute/hot/sexy, I come back with, "but are you adventurous." I then back up the adventurous lifestyle I live. If you don't live one, find an angle, and use it. I send that a bunch of times. Also, for Inspirational01's fake pof account, I sent about 100msgs all with the wrong name to girls. Several were mad (I find this funny), several were interested but assured me there name was no brittney. It was ****ing great. WHat you say, do, all has little effect. be more assertive and separate yourself from the wks and *******s. Good luck brah.

PS: less effort, more msgs/hit on more bitches, be assertive, and push it. She either is dtf or an attention whore. With that said, smash or next her.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Yo playboy, think of a chain gun, like in black ops or in T2. Unload on women, flirt, send msgs, chat up randoms and go at it like a machine gun. Not 1 girl. Be to the point. If I say she is cute/hot/sexy, I come back with, "but are you adventurous." I then back up the adventurous lifestyle I live. If you don't live one, find an angle, and use it. I send that a bunch of times. Also, for Inspirational01's fake pof account, I sent about 100msgs all with the wrong name to girls. Several were mad (I find this funny), several were interested but assured me there name was no brittney. It was ****ing great. WHat you say, do, all has little effect. be more assertive and separate yourself from the wks and *******s. Good luck brah.

PS: less effort, more msgs/hit on more bitches, be assertive, and push it. She either is dtf or an attention whore. With that said, smash or next her.
    Dude, will do. Going down with guns blazing untill I get it in. Haha

Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Italian.Muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.

just started my own log bro. Keep up the good work.

Update #4.5

I was messaging this girl I've known since High School yesterday. I promised her since the start of school that I was going to take her out to eat. The conversation was just about setting up a date (which is tonight at 6:00PM). I'm pretty sure that it's going to be pretty good. I'll tell you guys how it went. She has a cute face (smoking booty nomnomnomnom)

Here's a pic.

Sorry for the small picture. Only one she had up.

Update #5

I was messaging this girl I've known since High School yesterday. I promised her since the start of school that I was going to take her out to eat. The conversation was just about setting up a date (which is tonight at 6:00PM). I'm pretty sure that it's going to be pretty good. I'll tell you guys how it went. She has a cute face (smoking booty nomnomnomnom)

Here's a pic.

Yeah, I just came back from the date with the girl above. I have to say that it went extremely well. It was a bit awkward at the end because we basically had a heart to heart with one another. she was asking me personally askings about my feeling about her and everything and about the crush I had on her friend. I liek to add, her body was so bang tonight that I had a complete boner for 5 straight hours. I think I hid it well. Anyways, the heart to heart was about where we stand and everything too. We're kinda like romantic friends, at the moment. She also told me that she's a virgin but I didn't say anything about my status because I'm following jame's advice on the fake it till you make it. Haha. But I really feel I'm on to something but I'm not in a relationship yet so I'm going to see other girls.

Happy following.

Update #6

Man, ever since I started this log, everything has been looking up. Wow haha

Well, I had work at 6 as usual and I have to say, it was a pretty good day. So, I go into work and I see there's this new girl I haven't seen before. I thought she was new but she's actually has been working there for years. There's so much people hired at my footlocker, I meet a new a employee everyday. Anyways, she passes by me and we make eye contact. She asks my name and I do the same. I tease her a bit in the process. Anyways, throughout my shift, I start teasing her with her name in my British accent. Every time I say her name in the accent, she dies of laughter. So, when closing time comes, I walk with her to the Subway and ask for her number. Here's how it went down...

Approach. (Middle Eastern girl 7/10)
    *Both ask where we go to shool*
    *Tells me she's 17*
    Me: So, you're jail bait. *smirk*
    Her: Yeah, everyone says that at work.
    Me: Thank god I don't work where you work. (work the same place)
    Her: Yeah, I know.
    *Forgot the between talk*
    Me: So, what's your number?
    Her: Are you asking as a friend or something else? *smirk*
    Me: Well, I don't know. Lets see where this can go.
    her: Cause I have a boyfriend.
    Me: Oh, well... how about this. I'm going to give you some power here and give you my number. You can do what you like here. You can throw it away... OR you can send over a text. You have all the power here. Deal? *smile*
    *Gets out her phone and puts in my number*
    Her: I like being in control.
    Me: You only have as much control as I give you, woman. *smile*
    *Makes a smiling shocked face*

Can't remember the rest. Sorry.

I like to add there was this HOT ASS latina chick giving my the stare while I was talking to the ******** lady. She had DA ASS and er'thang. If I wasn't talking to the ******** lady, i would have approached her. Missed approaches will be missed.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 06-03-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    LoL shocked, forgive me
    What?

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice job man and ignore her^

Some balls to be asking that bank teller for the digits hahah. I know that grin too man. This chick came up to me while i was studying and was like "hey me and my friends always notice you alone, blah blah blah well we think it's intruiging, we just want to know your name"

I smiled then was like "i'm nwdub"

she was all like "i'm merissa (sp?)" she then said something about not wanting to be a creeper I then was like, "hey you should give me your number and can hangout sometime" she was all giggling and she told me she was a junior (bish is like 2 years older than me) I told her my age and stuff.

She was pretty cute and I got her number, I just never really perused becuase she is a premed student and busy as phuck. Anyways after that I tried hard to hold back that grin. Felt good to get approached by some cute girl when all I was trying to do was eat lol.
    yolo
    tuf

Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Nice job man and ignore her^

Some balls to be asking that bank teller for the digits hahah. I know that grin too man. This chick came up to me while i was studying and was like "hey me and my friends always notice you alone, blah blah blah well we think it's intruiging, we just want to know your name"

I smiled then was like "i'm nwdub"

she was all like "i'm merissa (sp?)" she then said something about not wanting to be a creeper I then was like, "hey you should give me your number and can hangout sometime" she was all giggling and she told me she was a junior (bish is like 2 years older than me) I told her my age and stuff.

She was pretty cute and I got her number, I just never really perused becuase she is a premed student and busy as phuck. Anyways after that I tried hard to hold back that grin. Felt good to get approached by some cute girl when all I was trying to do was eat lol.
    Yeah, things really changed for me when I started taking care of myself (physically). Now, I get looks and everything. Feels good man. Oh, and I'm just going to ignore predator from now on. It has no importance what so ever.

negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500) negRocket is not very helpful. (-500)
    What?
    lol shes just hatin

Here's a pic.

Yeah, after the night we had. I could tell that I wasn't ready or wanted a relationship. Throughtout the date, I kept looking at other chicks and knew I would probably cheat on her if we got into a relationship. So, today, she texted me out of the blue and asked when I was free the next day. I wasn't really feeling for a relationship and only wanted to bang her. So, I texted her and told her I wanted to talk to her on the call. I didn't want to tell her thhrough text messages. I just called her and told her that I wasn't looking for a girlfriend. She seemed to take it well.

No new update yet.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Here's a pic.

Do us all a favor and get bobs. Those are awesome dick sucking lips like Angelina Jolie.

SquadraGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SquadraGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SquadraGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job, you will be getting it in in no time brah

Update #7

So, last night I was about to get the job done and over with. I was about to lose that there virginity but like always, something fukks it up. This chick that I met on POF messages me and wants to meet up. I say cool but I don't have a car for the month. So, out of the blue, she askes me if I bun up (do I smoke weed) and I told her yes. I've only smoked weed like 4 times and got high two of those times. Experience was scary and interesting. She tells me that she's bringing a friend and if I like to do the same then i can. So I bring my friend. I was tellin ghim guaranteeed lay right here. I told her to give me a number so I can call but she said she didn't have a phone. That to me was a bit fish so i asked for a video or spoon pic of her so i know she isn't frauding. She provided the video. So, I give her my number and me and my friend are waiting on her call. It's 11 now and still no call so we go to my friends to chill. We're all having an ok time there and my friend hides and turns off my phone for fun. I think nothing of it because at this time it's like 12 and subway closes at like 1. So, if she did call no way for me to go there.

Next morning she messages me and said she called me. I'm assuming around the same time my phone was off. I tell her the situation of Subway closing at 1 and etc and to make it a time where it's possible for traveling the subway.

By the way, I'm not looking for a girlfriend just a good lay, to be honest.

(POF girl white, 7/10)

EDIT: She actually called me at 11:00PM and it was actually my phone which has a history of missing calls. We're meeting tonight after she's done work. She wants to meet one on one. Wish me luck, broskis.

I could be mistaken but, I am hearing about a lot of girls on POF. Start hitting the gym, bars, clubs, and every where you go. Start flirting, teasing, chatting, and charming bitches every where. Its a free for all. POF is one thing but, it should not be an excuse to make your rounds and put work in. Good luck brah!

I could be mistaken but, I am hearing about a lot of girls on POF. Start hitting the gym, bars, clubs, and every where you go. Start flirting, teasing, chatting, and charming bitches every where. Its a free for all. POF is one thing but, it should not be an excuse to make your rounds and put work in. Good luck brah!
    Nah, that's not the case, bro. I just use it for the extra pulls. 90% of my interactions in this thread have been face to face. Most of the talk about the POF girls were only about two girls that were down. This girl is one of them.

I don't really go to bars/clubs because it would be only me. I'm the oldest of my friends and they're all 18. In Toronto, legal age is 19. Plus, there's a few girls at work I keep flirting with but not thread worth stuff. I only report in here if I've gotten a number, meet up, or something worth talking about. Don't worth, I haven't gotten sloppy yet.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 06-07-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500)
    you son of a gun....gjdm

you live in brampton/mississauga brah?
    "A lone man like me thrives off his gains, I couldn't be normal like the others, So i went into isolation to get big"

Nah, that's not the chase, bro. I just use it for the extra pulls. 90% of my interactions in this thread have been face to face. Most of the talk about the POF girls were only about two girls that were down. This girl is one of them.

I don't really go to bars/clubs because it would be only me. I'm the oldest of my friends and they're all 18. In Toronto, legal age is 19. Plus, there's a few girls at work I keep flirting with but not thread worth stuff. I only report in here if I've gotten a number, meet up, or something worth talking about. Don't worth, I haven't gotten sloppy yet.
    Yeah, just continue to flirt. Good stuff. As for bars/clubs, there are tons of good places in Toronto. I've been there before. Montreal is sick as well. POF you should just cut and paste 100msg at girls you want to pound. Bit about you, the type of guy you are + turn on the charm, your hot/sexy/cute but, are you adventurous/fun/interesting blah blah blah. Challenge her. She is good looking but, is she on your level?

Glad to hear you get out, flirt but, even if you need to go out yourself to bars/clubs, do it man. It will turn you into a star. You just have to go at it from the get go. You start the sec you leave your house. In the line, the streets, inside and outside the club. The bar/club kicks you guys out at the end of the night, go at the girls outside the place. I do some of my best work at the end of the night outside in the streets. SRS!

Good luck brah. My only word of caution for guys on pof is that, its another excuse not to get out so, glad you are man. Complacency is horrible for males wanting to meet girls and get laid.

Yeah, just continue to flirt. Good stuff. As for bars/clubs, there are tons of good places in Toronto. I've been there before. Montreal is sick as well. POF you should just cut and paste 100msg at girls you want to pound. Bit about you, the type of guy you are + turn on the charm, your hot/sexy/cute but, are you adventurous/fun/interesting blah blah blah. Challenge her. She is good looking but, is she on your level?

Glad to hear you get out, flirt but, even if you need to go out yourself to bars/clubs, do it man. It will turn you into a star. You just have to go at it from the get go. You start the sec you leave your house. In the line, the streets, inside and outside the club. The bar/club kicks you guys out at the end of the night, go at the girls outside the place. I do some of my best work at the end of the night outside in the streets. SRS!

Good luck brah. My only word of caution for guys on pof is that, its another excuse not to get out so, glad you are man. Complacency is horrible for males wanting to meet girls and get laid.
    Is it normal to go clubbing alone? I'm planning to do it because none of my friends are my age.

Is it normal to go clubbing alone? I'm planning to do it because none of my friends are my age.
    I do. At my age, its diff then, at your age. Let me explain. At 25/26 + friends are in careers, SRS relationships, engaged, married, kids, and a lot of the people you were buddies with are absolute huge ****ing *******s & WKs. I had this one ****er at my door crying cause his SRS relationship cheated. Cool story bro but, who are you again? lol

Then again, I got a bunch of cool buddies but, its diff then it was in high school and college. Its part of life brah. The sooner you rely on you, the better, and like women, friends come and go as well. You maybe popular in high school and college like I was but, everyone goes there own way. As I've been saying, march to the beat of your own drum, and let you dictate where your life goes.

I've wheeled quite a few times going out just myself. Its fun and also, when your hitting on bitches and chatting up randoms, nobody knows your there alone, and honestly, nobody gives a ****. Just be having fun. Its cool if friends want to get out but, **** them if they want to be soft. I'll still be getting out.

Originally Posted by Badalundwala View Post
    you son of a gun....gjdm

you live in brampton/mississauga brah?

Nah, but my dad does. I visit up there when I can. Like every 2 weeks. I'm mostly area the Bramlea City centre when I'm there.

I do. At my age, its diff then, at your age. Let me explain. At 25/26 + friends are in careers, SRS relationships, engaged, married, kids, and a lot of the people you were buddies with are absolute huge ****ing *******s & WKs. I had this one ****er at my door crying cause his SRS relationship cheated. Cool story bro but, who are you again? lol

Then again, I got a bunch of cool buddies but, its diff then it was in high school and college. Its part of life brah. The sooner you rely on you, the better, and like women, friends come and go as well. You maybe popular in high school and college like I was but, everyone goes there own way. As I've been saying, march to the beat of your own drum, and let you dictate where your life goes.

I've wheeled quite a few times going out just myself. Its fun and also, when your hitting on bitches and chatting up randoms, nobody knows your there alone, and honestly, nobody gives a ****. Just be having fun. Its cool if friends want to get out but, **** them if they want to be soft. I'll still be getting out.

You sir, are my hero. I'm going to go club on my own and see how it is. Maybe next week because this week is booked up.
    Last edited by Marzzz; 06-07-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Update #8

Let me just start off by saying that I ended up banging the girl from my update #7 on the beach. I have to say that it felt good during but after, I just felt empty. I mean hollow empty. I think I'm pretty much broken or something because after I had sex with her, I just felt like an empty flesh bag. No feelings or emotions, just a cold corpse (weird) To top it off, a girl I was seeing/hang out with messaged me and put me on blast for cutting contact with her. I did it out of embarrassment because of my dumb ass action on our second date. Personally, I wasn't mad at her or sad about what she was saying. It was mostly stuff I already knew myself. I didn't blame her for messaging the angry message. I handled it the wrong way and after, asked her forgiveness for my behavior. It's two days now and she hasn't replied back. So, I'm just going to take this as a lesson learned and move on. This log isn't about me getting laid, it's about me changing myself for the better. Yes, there's a few things i regret doing but I'm only human.

-Marzzz