Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)

Do I forgive gf for this ? RAGING

Cliffs :
    -dating for 1.5 years, gf has been honest for the most part and generally a decent gf.
    -about a year ago we were xmas shopping and ran into this dude who she knew, i thought nothing of it and she introduced us and they small talked for like a minute or two while i was there
    -later i asked her if they had ever hooked up and she said no to me
    -fast forward a year, we are fighting last night cause i was for whatever reason saying that she only hooks up with losers / ugly peeps ( reason i know this is cause we were friends prior to dating and some of these ogres she's been with used to post on her wall...
    -she defensively tells me that she has hooked up with good looking dudes and says... remember so and so who i introduced you too.... then i pried and basically they made out / felt each other up in some bathroom at a party like 6 years ago...
    -So i fukn rage that she lied to me about it and more or less tell her to fuk off and haven't spoken to her even though she's been texting me.

Now before i get the typical alpha fuk females response on here of " Ditch her she's a trash liar who's probably gobbling on bbc right now..." let me say that i do like the girl, and i would really be hard pressed to find someone as decent as her in all other areas at this stage in my life... no time, college etc.

Do i forgive and forget? i mean i've lied to her before, but i just seriously feel like punching her in the face right now, i wouldn't have cared if she just told me when i had asked her.. i mean i would have a little bit but the lying bugs me cause it makes me wonder what else she's lied about.

Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sconed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Be who you are. Obviously you should leave her if sh makes you mad. Don't listen to this alpha male hype, do what you want yo do. That's just my opinion though
    I squat on the curl rack.

_Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Roidz_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As soon as you catch the first lie, it is all downhill from there. You will question everything she tells you from now on based on that.

PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    id focus more on the argument in recent times and what not, not her avoiding telling u about the good looking guys shes been w/ to keep u from being insecure, like u are being now
    i rep metalcore fans

disregard aesthetics, acquire gluttonous winter bulk.
    1k+

u mad i lift in work clothes?

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP I would let it go. It's not like she cheated on you or anything. You've been going out for 1 1/2 years? And this thing with the guy was 6 years ago? No big deal. There are two things to consider here with the lying. A) She didn't think it was important for you to know. Might have been when she was drunk or something that she regretted. B) She made it up because she was just mad at you.

OP, why did you need to bring that topic up anyway? Or how did that fight start? There's never ever a reason to really pull hard on that thread which unravels all the guys your girlfriend has done something with. If you knew exactly what she had done with every guy in her life before you it would drive you mad.
    STL Cardinals

GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000)
    dick move op

Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arclite5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She shouldn't have lied to you. You're absolutely justified in being mad. It doesn't mean she's lied to you about a lot of other things but let's be real for a sec bro. Everyone lies.

And it's not hard to understand that she lied to you about it because she didn't want you to get upset and/or beat the living piss out of the guy.

Wait for her to apologize, and, if she's not genuinely taking this as seriously as you are - that's when you'll know that there's a respect issue.

Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kooren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) you insulted something that was personal to her
    2) you pried, you got what you deserved

RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoyScience has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ditch her she's a trash liar who's probably gobbling on bbc right now...

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, thanks for the replies so far. Yeah i dunno why i dig into her past.... it enrages me but for some reason i can't help myself and enjoy dissing on some of the peeps she's been with. Possibly some form of insecurity, i have no idea.

The thing that gets me about this is that she let me shake the guys hand with me being totally unknowing of the fact that she hooked up with him. There's no way in fukn hell i would've stuck around had i known that... Makes me sick knowing that i was some naive ******* sitting by and talking with this dude who has felt up my gf. GOD. blood boiling right now! At the same time the dude came outa no where, so she couldn't have really done anything about it, but her lying afterwards sucks ass.

I'll probably forgive her but i feel really fukn distant right now and dunno if i can trust her for a while or if i ever should. Fuking females... pussy sometimes is not worth all the stress

Originally Posted by Arclite5 View Post
    She shouldn't have lied to you. You're absolutely justified in being mad. It doesn't mean she's lied to you about a lot of other things but let's be real for a sec bro. Everyone lies.

And it's not hard to understand that she lied to you about it because she didn't want you to get upset and/or beat the living piss out of the guy.

Wait for her to apologize, and, if she's not genuinely taking this as seriously as you are - that's when you'll know that there's a respect issue.
    she has apologized about it and says that she'll give me the time to get over it... so i've basically just cut contact until i decide what to do

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    usually if i catch a chick in a lie ill call her out on it, if she apologise ill let it go, if i catch her a second time im gone, thats just my rule tho...

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't feel too bad brah, your insecurity is rational. I've sat across and had dinner with a man who's fiance I used to ****. The important thing is she's with him and loves him, even though I blew loads on her face, ****ed her ass raw and made sex tapes with her.

She loves you and eventually chose you though. <3

Btw, they ****ed, he didn't just 'feel her up and makeout'. She only said that because of your bruised ego. (srs)

^ your posts suck. i hate you.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dash_riprock View Post
    ^ your posts suck. i hate you.
    Just being honest brah, not sure how old you are but don't sweat it - as you get older and have more experience with women you tend to care how the woman treats you.

I mean, I made sure the neighbourhood heard his fiance scream my name but she's marrying him. So she chose him over me.

I'd be more upset that she lied than him nutting deep in her womb in a dank bathroom.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idk maybe I'm getting soft but I think you're over reacting. Though I do understand.

johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many girls are you gonna meet in the future where they have gobbed on BBC and ****ed other guys, ohhh id say about 90%+ for sure, you cant be mad at her cause they got 'jiggy' fact is you probably have before her too, its a hard thing to take no doubt, but obviously she aint gonna tell you for the reason that she may not have been proud of it and wants to move on from it, and obviously she brings it up in a fight to her defence, you teased her for hookin up with ogres, put yourself in her shoe's, your an idiot, how wud u feel if your gf was like you cant get better than me you were hookin up with all fat bishes, dont be prepared to dish sh!t out not handle what comes your way, i RAGE at guys like that, i stand and take their crap and when i return it they get all sensitive and dont wanna talk again, BE A MAN, forgive her she sounds like a wonderful girl, you better apologise to her
    Re-born and ready to go

slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimshaheed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you brought it on yourself by jealous black knighting her cause of dudes she hooked up with in the past brah..the key is not to pry about guys she has fuked cause it only results in jealousy. btw, you should seriously have learned by now with all the miscing that women really do lie usually to be sneaky, avoid arguments/jealousy/insults so learn that now and accept it srs. If you choose to get so emotionally involved and attached to where her lies matter to you, then THAT is being insecure and beta as fuk. Save the serious relationships for when your ready to settle down get married and have kids

misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50) misoangry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Roidz_ View Post
    As soon as you catch the first lie, it is all downhill from there. You will question everything she tells you from now on based on that.
    this...life lessons are learned through experience so make a thread when she cheats on u

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlzN0Alesana View Post
    id focus more on the argument in recent times and what not, not her avoiding telling u about the good looking guys shes been w/ to keep u from being insecure, like u are being now
    DING
    DING
    DING

OP, you are insecure as fck. (srs)

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Btw, they ****ed, he didn't just 'feel her up and makeout'. She only said that because of your bruised ego. (srs)
    Also this

leaning to forgiving her based on your replies here... totally thought it would go the other way lol.

I feel though if i fukn forgive her this easily she'll think that lying in the future isn't that big of a deal... kinda wanna let her sweat on it for a bit.

Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This whole thing reeks of insecurity.

You have to ask yourself what you're really mad at.

If you're mad that she was with another guy 6 years, I'm with everyone else on this thread in that there's nothing you can do, let it go.

If you're mad that she lied to you, which is what I detect more, then I can understand why you'd be bothered. At the end of the day though, it was somewhat of a white lie in that she didn't want to upset you, which means she cared about you.

Looking at this argument in a vacuum, I'd let it go altogether.

Originally Posted by Rkaz View Post

If you're mad that she was with another guy 6 years, I'm with everyone else on this thread in that there's nothing you can do, let it go.

If you're mad that she lied to you, which is what I detect more, then I can understand why you'd be bothered. At the end of the day though, it was somewhat of a white lie in that she didn't want to upset you, which means she cared about you.

i'm upset about the lie and the fact that i interacted with the guy unknowingly like a retard... I'm better looking than he is and not threatened at all or feeling insecure in that respect.

Just her lying and then me naively believing her feels like crap for some reason... makes me think that she could deceive me about other stuff really easily.

I know that the past is the past and i've fukd chicks too and also nasties that mean absolutely nothing to me now... so it's not that.

Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rkaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm upset about the lie and the fact that i interacted with the guy unknowingly like a retard... I'm better looking than he is and not threatened at all or feeling insecure in that respect.

Just her lying and then me naively believing her feels like crap for some reason... makes me think that she could deceive me about other stuff really easily.

I know that the past is the past and i've fukd chicks too and also nasties that mean absolutely nothing to me now... so it's not that.
    Well you didn't know who he was. And even so, not caring is probably the better approach. So if you two cross paths again, I'd even say act like it doesn't bother you at all. Show him/her you're not the least bit threatened.

I agree that lying is a turn off. But again, it may depend on what she's lying about or why. Fortunately, if she's cheating on you in the least bit (hypothetically, perhaps down the road), it's probably due to a loss of attraction towards you and there are other tell-tale signs of this (namely, her acting distant). So, I wouldn't worry too much about future lying.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rkaz View Post

white lie or not, a lie is a lie, how would you feel if your mother said she cheated on your father, but neglect to mention it was around the time you were conceived? rofl id imagin you would be pissed

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    white lie or not, a lie is a lie, how would you feel if your mother said she cheated on your father, but neglect to mention it was around the time you were conceived? rofl id imagin you would be pissed
    haha, strong example.

Who knows, maybe he was hung??

G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow. you are one little dicked insecure *******.

6 years ago... and why the **** do you care?

also LOLin hard at you believing they just made out.

people like you are exactly why i dont even bother posting for serious in here anymore.