you know, like the rapper LOL_Cool_J's Avatar
    LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LOL_Cool_J has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Three Reviews: Trutein vs. XF Ultra Peptide 2.0

I received some Trutein samples in the mail today and just gave them a try. I thought I would give a comparison review for those wondering how it stack up against a forum favorite. This review will be about mixability, texture and taste in relation to each other. They were all tested in water. The trutein samples were mixed in 6oz of water and 2 ice cubes. I drink all my protein in water.

First up Trutein Milk Chocolate vs. XF UP 2.0 Tripple Chocolate

Mixability Winner: Trutein.
    This stuff mixes very quickly. No clumps in a blender bottle. XF can stick to the side of the bottle a little more than others. Trutein 10/10. XF 8/10

Texture Winner: Slight edge to XF... if you're patient.
    If you want mix and drink quickly and really care about a smooth texture then trutein is your choice here. Its texture is like 75% ON 25% Myofusion, give or take. XF can be a little gritty initially, but if you shake it up and then let it sit for about 30 seconds you get a very smooth, rich melted ice cream texture. Trutein 9/10. XF 9.5/10

Taste Winner: XF.
    This is really no contest. The trutein is quite weak especially when compared to the XF shake. XF has by far the best, most accurate chocolate flavor I've ever tasted. Not chocolate milk, but real chocolate. Not even close. Trutein 7/10. XF 9.5/10
    (pro tip: If you mix a dash of cinnamon into the XF Tripple Chocolate it tastes like Melted Häagen-Dazs Mayan Chocolate)

Next up Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter vs. XF UP 2.0 Chocolate Peanut Butter

Same situation as the first review.

Texture Winner: Tie.
    The situation is similar to the last review, but this XF flavor takes even longer to fully dissolve. So long that I'm compelled to mark this as a tie. Both 9/10

This is a tricky one. Neither of them really taste like Chocolate Peanut Butter. This is the sweetest of the three Trutein flavors I'm reviewing today. It has a slight peanut butter aftertaste and not the most pleasant one at that. Otherwise it's quite weak. On the other hand, XF's version is my favorite protein flavor. While it doesn't taste like its name, it just tastes really good. Sort of like it you blended chocolate ice cream and the those cheap ice cream cones made out of rice... but in a good way. I recognize that this is very subjective, but... Trutein 7/10. XF 9/10 (point docked for not tasting like the name. For taste goodness it's 10/10).

Last One: Trutein CinnaBun vs. XF UP 2.0 Cinnamon Roll

Same situation as the first review.

Texture Winner: Tie.
    The situation is similar to the first review, but this XF flavor takes even longer to fully dissolve. So long that I'm compelled to mark this as a tie. Both 9/10.

This was Trutein's best showing. It's good. It's the only one I would consider buying, but Cinnamon Buns don't do it for me the way the others do. Someone in the forums said that, with respect to Trutien and XF's version of this flavor, Trutein is the dough and XF is the frosting. That's a pretty good description for how much better the XF product is, but it's not the most accurate description. XF tastes like the dough and the frosting. A lot of each. Trutein tastes shallow. Hollow, in comparison. This is XF's most accurate specialty flavor. They really nailed it. Trutein Cinnabun is good, but not in XF's league for taste. Trutein 8/10. XF 10/10.

Perhaps it's unfair to compare Trutein to a product with more carbs and fat in a taste test, but I feel that many people buy based almost entirely on taste and the forum bros can hype up some flavors based on taste without including the caveat "for a low calorie shake." The forum hype drove me to buy samples of Trutein in hopes of finding a lower cost alternative to XF's protein. Trutein's quality may be good, but when it come to taste XF is head and shoulders above Trutien. So much so that taste shouldn't be a consideration when making your decision between these two products.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've only had a sample of TruTein's Cinnabun, but I remember really liking it. That being said, I've gone through a couple tubs of XF's Cinnamon Roll. Both great.

As far as the others, you nailed it: XF wins.