bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

andrey milanichev at world gym australia

i was lucky enough to meet this guy at my gym today he talked to us and we all had a bit of 1 on 1 training with him on the squat dead and bench was a bit hard to get good info out of him he had a translater but he didnt really know much about lifting all in all it was a good day and he was a very down to earth guy and awsome to watch him do some demo lifts for us, he done a few deads for us unfortunatley he pulled a bit of an injury on his last lift which was 396kg, pulled his hammie hopefully wasnt any thing to serious he seemed ok afterwards took a few vids

train hard, dont let it beat ya

Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tommohawke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm very jealous. Where abouts is this?
    It would have been incredible to train with him (or at least watch).

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** I hope the 390kg injury isn't serious
    771/645/622 Single Ply

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's awesome, OP. Thanks for taking videos.
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    **** I hope the 390kg injury isn't serious
    It looked like he reacted pretty quickly; I doubt it was anything too serious by the way he moved afterwards.
    Last edited by breathinglife; 10-30-2011 at 09:02 AM.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigpauly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tommohawke View Post
    I'm very jealous. Where abouts is this?
    It would have been incredible to train with him (or at least watch).
    it was at my gym where i train world gym sydney aus, yeah it was incredible mate feel blessed to have had the chance to train and be taught a little by him, he also gave us a bit of insight about his life and how he started training and so forth, he said it only took him 3 years to achieve elite level lifts

Originally Posted by breathinglife View Post
    That's awesome, OP. Thanks for taking videos.

It looked like he reacted pretty quickly, I doubt it was anything too serious by the way he moved afterwards.
    yeah he seemed to be ok afterwards we stayed with him for a few more hours after that happened and he wasnt too worried about it

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    was there at the seminar and had dinner with him afterwards at outback jack...the looks of people when him and M walked in was priceless..he also did a snatch with a waitress
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigpauly View Post
    it was at my gym where i train world gym sydney aus, yeah it was incredible mate feel blessed to have had the chance to train and be taught a little by him, he also gave us a bit of insight about his life and how he started training and so forth, he said it only took him 3 years to achieve elite level lifts
    My friend who used to train at his main gym told me that his family is very rich in Russia and he doesn't have to work. So maybe he just gets eat/lift/sleep/get massages?
    771/645/622 Single Ply

dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good stuff mate! Shame he isn't coming to Brissy :-(
    sponsored by Bulk Powders Australia
    use code NAPARM in the 'redeem' box at checkout for a discount off your order

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hory shet.

Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for sharing this with us man What a beast of a man, wow

My friend who used to train at his main gym told me that his family is very rich in Russia and he doesn't have to work. So maybe he just gets eat/lift/sleep/get massages?
    he told us he still has a job and works like every one else, another thing he said he rarley gets massages, but uses the sauna after training

Originally Posted by dparm99 View Post
    Good stuff mate! Shame he isn't coming to Brissy :-(
    yeah unlucky mate, i thought you guys up there would have sorted somthing out for him

The New World Vulture TheAndeanCondor's Avatar
    TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAndeanCondor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unlikely as his father was a MS Cyclist in the USSR (and considering how better athletes like Taranenko are now in complete obscurity). Also he did an interview with some Russian news program saying that he got into powerlifting to escape the political and economic turmoil during the 90s in Russia. Lastly, the stories he told seem to indicate he was not of a particularly affluent family.

From what I gather the athletes on the national team are paid by the government (he obviously wouldn't be on the national team seeing as he has a lifetime ban from the IPF for doping).
    Soar like the condor and conquer your dreams!

he told us he still has a job and works like every one else, another thing he said he rarley gets massages, but uses the sauna after training
    Originally Posted by TheAndeanCondor View Post
    Unlikely as his father was a MS Cyclist in the USSR (and considering how better athletes like Taranenko are now in complete obscurity). Also he did an interview with some Russian news program saying that he got into powerlifting to escape the political and economic turmoil during the 90s in Russia. Lastly, the stories he told seem to indicate he was not of a particularly affluent family.

From what I gather the athletes on the national team are paid by the government (he obviously wouldn't be on the national team seeing as he has a lifetime ban from the IPF for doping).
    Then I suppose my friend who used to train with him must have his information incorrect. I apologize
    771/645/622 Single Ply