Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyronBulk View Post
    http://www.live leak.com/view?i=0cf_1319761402

Long watch but good... man knows his ****

copy and get rid of the space between live and leak (no idea why it's banned on here)
    step 1: never call yourself the "1%" and dress in business attire when trying to prove a point in Occupy Wallstreet.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Itsa meee Mariooooo

I'm the cult of personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darklifter View Post
    step 1: never call yourself the "1%" and dress in business attire when trying to prove a point in Occupy Wallstreet.
    Best to dress like an angry hipster in v-neck, skinny jeans, a fedora, and a $500 smart phone.

Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And here are your genius Tea Baggers getting owned by some college kid:

Herp derp, Hollywood is communist. Vote Glenn Beck for president! Obama is the anti-Christ and Hitler! Jesus is our King! Vote Joe Wilson for president, wait I'm not voting Joe Wilson! Czars are Russian! Wait, what do czars do? Herp derp!

Oh, and where are the cops? I didn't see a single cop.

ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Not a tea-bagger
    2. Hollywood isn't communist - most of OWS is.
    3. Don't want Glen Beck for President
    4. Am pro-capitalist (communism doesn't work).

Please explain to me how you will continue to use your IPhone, twitter accounts, PCs, etc. when corporations are shut down by your liberal demands.

Nobody is going to supply that sh*t anymore because they have no incentive to support liberal arts majors not working.

mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mezzil is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post

intelligence: none

sucking on the cock of the people that **** Australia over: yes

ignorant to the extreme nanny state that he lives in: yes

conclusion: typical miscr who thinks hes in the 1%
    september 11

Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000)
    The reason behind them occupying wallstreet rather than dc is simple, greed has corrupted our elected officials, both democratic and republicans.

That is why they are there, although of the some of corporations are established there, the connotation given of wallstreet is these huge corporations.

Now I do not have anything against corporations looking to maximize their profits, this is the goal for any corporation or business no matter the size, but it's how they do it which is atrocious. They are buying out the seats in our senate with gifts and campaign donations( which cap was recently risen), it's these corporations who offer money in exchange for favors.

And then they say, why don't you fund an official or have some lobbyist of your own, which is just to your cause, all I have to say to that is areyoufukinserious.jpeg

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Peter Schiff is the MAN
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Originally Posted by Njfinest View Post
    The reason behind them occupying wallstreet rather than dc is simple, greed has corrupted our elected officials, both democratic and republicans.

That is why they are there, although of the some of corporations are established there, the connotation given of wallstreet is these huge corporations.

Now I do not have anything against corporations looking to maximize their profits, this is the goal for any corporation or business no matter the size, but it's how they do it which is atrocious. They are buying out the seats in our senate with gifts and campaign donations( which cap was recently risen), it's these corporations who offer money in exchange for favors.

And then they say, why don't you fund an official or have some lobbyist of your own, which is just to your cause, all I have to say to that is areyoufukinserious.jpeg
    Yes, please tell this to Steve Jobs and Bill Gates the next time you power up your Iphone or tun on your Xbox.

And of course it is the big banks fault that you signed up for a loan you couldn't afford. In no way should the person signing up for the loan have any personal responsibility in determining what he can or cannot afford.

Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My head started hurting from listening to most of the guys he interviewed. Arguing, how does it work??
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    ☆☆Scandinavian Misc Crew☆☆

arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ScubaStevo View Post
    SUIT:

STFU you pathetic liberal. That conservative owned every liberal their for 10 minutes straight.

WAH WAH I don't want to work but I deserve money from the people who do work!!11

GTFO
    Honestly what are they trying to accomplish? Do they think the corporations and traders their give a sh*t?

Go cry to the liberals in DC. Obama has even addressed the importance of corporations so he isn't even fully on board.
    there*

Yes, please tell this to Steve Jobs and Bill Gates the next time you power up your Iphone or tun on your Xbox.

And of course it is the big banks fault that you signed up for a loan you couldn't afford. In no way should the person signing up for the loan have any personal responsibility in determining what he can or cannot afford.

Before you try and argue politics, you may want to brush up on your grammar and current events, jus' saiyan.

Originally Posted by arqlol View Post
    there*

Before you try and argue politics, you may want to brush up on your grammar and current events, jus' saiyan.
    Strong comeback dipsh*t. Owned liberal is owned.

arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong comeback dipsh*t. Owned liberal is owned.
    That was hardly my political argument. My point being: once you can properly form a sentence, I may feel a need to argue your politics.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel embaressed for the 99% idiots in this vid
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VW_R32 View Post
    Here's my take on the vid... He sounds like he is on the 99%'s side BUT he is playing devil's advocate, IMO he does raise a few good points about the government/corruption as in don't blame successful people for making it on top of the food chain, blame the "loopholes" and such, and also expose some of the ignorance behind some dumbasses and their justification for being there...
    it's because being at the top of that food chain allows unethical deals to be made to ensure loopholes remain open and/or that new ones are created to aid those business "leaders." don't lose footing Occupy!
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i see scubastevo is complaining about liberals again, nothing new.

PS he's a libertarian, not a conservative, and he's not "shutting down" or against OWS. he agreed with the underlying issue, he just disagreed with their methods. i think scubastevo is one of the most politically ignorant posters i've seen on the misc, he almost never knows what he's talking about.

Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000) Njfinest is just really nice. (+1000)

Ok, I'll entertain myself with you.

I never once mentioned anything about a degree or even if I received financial aid. You derive these conclusions out of pure spite and ignorance, but that is your problem, not mine.

Xbox, iPhone, the mouse the keyboard they computer the seat the monitor, I can keep going. These are again simple minded arguments, but I will bite. Do you stop gun distribution if there's a mass killing spree? No, you blame the man who committed the crimes. How about the door, do we ban all doors once we run into one, head on? No, that was our fault. How about the pen? Do I sue all pens made by BIC for failing to perform its job while I was taking a test? No of course not.

You see there is certain problems and issues faced, that we have no control over, it is what makes life exciting, the unforeseen problems. However when there is a deliberate manipulation by people over something that is supposed to be regulated, then it is obvious there is control and it is unfavorable to all of those not with the certain group of people.

No one is against corporations, the goal of all corporations big or small is profit, everyone knows that, you insult my intelligence by insinuating I do not, nor do I want corporations out of America. All I plea for is for the corruption to decease and cease to exist in our govt, do you not want that? Do you really believe our govt is without corruption and our economy without flaw? For this would be a standard in a utopian society, and you know what all utopias are, hopefully.

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look, the political systems are corrupt globally and we can't afford to ignore the social injustices caused by those systems any longer. Therefore we should all put on checkerd button up shirts and scarves and light up financial districts with our iphones in protest.

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    proof that the libertarian occupiers are the only smart ones out there protesting.
    I think the majority of Occupy X people are dumb****s who just repeat talking points and phrases but what you said I believe is true.

The coherent ones are generally the libertarians like that one 25-28 year old who was yelling. Too lazy to find video but its a long one I'm sure you know which one lol.

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RoadToAesthetic View Post
    He makes good points, but i don't think hes "owning" the protestors, he's agreeing whith their cause, just making them see that they're leading the movement in the wrong direction. Instead of making videos abut him pwning, he should help them to get the protests were they truly should be aka washington....

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RusnConcussion View Post
    Look, the political systems are corrupt globally and we can't afford to ignore the social injustices caused by those systems any longer. Therefore we should all put on checkerd button up shirts and scarves and light up financial districts with our iphones in protest.
    something is far better than nothing.
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

Originally Posted by Njfinest View Post
    Ok, I'll entertain myself with you.

I never once mentioned anything about a degree or even if I received financial aid. You derive these conclusions out of pure spite and ignorance, but that is your problem, not mine.

Xbox, iPhone, the mouse the keyboard they computer the seat the monitor, I can keep going. These are again simple minded arguments, but I will bite. Do you stop gun distribution if there's a mass killing spree? No, you blame the man who committed the crimes. How about the door, do we ban all doors once we run into one, head on? No, that was our fault. How about the pen? Do I sue all pens made by BIC for failing to perform its job while I was taking a test? No of course not.

You see there is certain problems and issues faced, that we have no control over, it is what makes life exciting, the unforeseen problems. However when there is a deliberate manipulation by people over something that is supposed to be regulated, then it is obvious there is control and it is unfavorable to all of those not with the certain group of people.

No one is against corporations, the goal of all corporations big or small is profit, everyone knows that, you insult my intelligence by insinuating I do not, nor do I want corporations out of America. All I plea for is for the corruption to decease and cease to exist in our govt, do you not want that? Do you really believe our govt is without corruption and our economy without flaw? For this would be a standard in a utopian society, and you know what all utopias are, hopefully.
    I stopped reading at the third paragraph because I could not discern a coherent argument.

My point about the xboxs and what not is that they are in a business for profit. If you tax them to a point where they cannot make a reasonable profit (through socialism), they will stop producing them.

The OWS generally wants their cake and wants to eat it too. I want my smart phone and my million dollar a year salary for working 20 hours a week at starbucks

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TLTrooper View Post
    I think the majority of Occupy X people are dumb****s who just repeat talking points and phrases but what you said I believe is true.

The coherent ones are generally the libertarians like that one 25-28 year old who was yelling. Too lazy to find video but its a long one I'm sure you know which one lol.
    many of the points he made were wrong bro. he was just an irate hippie.

Originally Posted by GermanBB View Post
    something is far better than nothing.
    you mean like minimum wage is better than nothing so the occupiers should just go? protesting the wrong people is discrediting the movement amongst influential people in the financial industry and is making the protestors looks like a joke to others as well.
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    He makes good points, but i don't think hes "owning" the protestors, he's agreeing whith their cause, just making them see that they're leading the movement in the wrong direction. Instead of making videos abut him pwning, he should help them to get the protests were they truly should be aka washington....
    SO he basically undermining the whole movement and telling htem they don't know what they are talking about. The problem isn't corporations making money, it is liberals inflating prices and subsidizing all these student loans.

Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I stopped reading at the third paragraph because I could not discern a coherent argument.

My point about the xboxs and what not is that they are in a business for profit. If you tax them to a point where they cannot make a reasonable profit (through socialism), they will stop producing them.

The OWS generally wants their cake and wants to eat it too. I want my smart phone and my million dollar a year salary for working 20 hours a week at starbucks
    where is the general demand that corporations have to be taxed so they can't make a profit? you are just trapped in your fantasy anti-liberal world, you can't see this with any objectivity.

xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    Pretty much, we all agree about the problems..Tea Party and the OWS are on the same page in that regard.
    Their solutions and principles, however, are completely different at the moment.
    lol@ Suit's overreaction. This guy has problems.

Even bigger lols @ Beewebs attempting to direct attention to the Tea Party's short comings.

Originally Posted by Sodao View Post
    where is the general demand that corporations have to be taxed so they can't make a profit? you are just trapped in your fantasy anti-liberal world, you can't see this with any objectivity.
    Obviously you didn't watcht he f*cking video

angry liberal about 3/4 through the video says people making 2 million plus a year should be taxed at the 70% rate.

SO he basically undermining the whole movement and telling htem they don't know what they are talking about. The problem isn't corporations making money, it is liberals inflating prices and subsidizing all these student loans.
    i'm pretty convinced that you didn't even watch the video. he was talking about how the government was the problem, not liberals inflating prices () and student loans. you just wanted to rant about liberals in yet another thread...lmao

Obviously you didn't watcht he f*cking video

angry liberal about 3/4 through the video says people making 2 million plus a year should be taxed at the 70% rate.

so you completely disregard the end of the video, where they did a show of hands for everyone that supports capitalism (which turned out to be everyone the camera could see), and only focus on that one guy. standard scubastevo hackery.

so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    This. Do you guys really think they would seek out knowledgeable interview subjects? They seek out the weak, simple minded fools so as to discredit the majority. Unfortunately it works, and you sheep lap it up as truth. OCCUPY WALLSTREET!
    The majority are the retards, most are just sheep who are upset and probably don't know why, very few are intelligent.

i'm pretty convinced that you didn't even watch the video. he was talking about how the government was the problem, not liberals inflating prices () and student loans. you just wanted to rant about liberals in yet another thread...lmao

so you completely disregard the end of the video, where they did a show of hands for everyone that supports capitalism (which turned out to be everyone the camera could see), and only focus on that one guy. standard scubastevo hackery.
    The end of the video was the best part - it basically showed that the OWS movement has no idea what it is talking about.

25% want socialism. 25% want an end to banking. 25% want Ron Paul to be elected. 25% want their student loan wiped out.

Socialism and corporations don't belong in the same sentence. No body is going to be a doctor if they make as much as a Starbucks waiter. Nobody is going to produce Iphones if they make as much as a starving artist.

Please tell me what the general message is of this OWS movement. You can't.

Obviously you know nothing about Peter Schiff nor his stance on the governments involvement in student loans. GTFO and go back to starbucks with your macbook and tweet about how corporations are evil.