Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to become to ripped and huge ??

How can you be this ripped and big .. I'm 5'6 and would love to be around 185lb ripped ripped I'm 155lb now and my diet is very healthy

Please tell me how i can be ripped and gain more weight to be at 185lb

I also train at the gym Monday Wed Friday do allot of barbell squat, bench press, overhead press, bent over rows, and deadlifts and also cardio 30 to 45 min a day on treadmill

eat every 2 hours

Meal 1 -7 egg white morning 2 whole wheat bread 2 big glass water and green tea

Meal 2 - Protein shake with 5 gram carbs and 25 gram protein no sugar with a bowl of berry fruits and grapefruit and water

Meal 3 - 10 oz chicken breast with dijon mustard and broccoli and green bell peepers big glass water and grapefruit

Meal 4 - Greek Yogurt with berry fruits and Kiwi and Grapefruit and big glass of water and green tea

Meal 5 - chicken with salsa and broccoli and grapefruit and big glass water

Meal 6 - Protein shake with 5 grams of carbs and 25 gram protein no sugar with kiwi and green tea and glass of water

Meal 7 - 5 almonds and bowl fruits kiwi and grapefruits and some berry's and big glass of water

this is about the food i eat daily

thanks

this is a body i would love

trading-booze-for-the-barbell-the-ben-booker-story2.jpg
    Last edited by pmuscles; 10-29-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Muay Thai -- Fighter !!

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you ask Ben?

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eat a few more carbs in some of your meals that are absent of them, you know have a jacket potato and put some yolks in your eggs at least 2 in your 7 egg whites breakfast.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You dont have to eat 7 meals, you can eat 3 times . Make sure you get proper Macros. Fats, carbs, protein. Eat 500 cals above your maintnance. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981 Lift heavy and get enough rest, that's how you get big, as you rest.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd say get huge first.
    Then get ripped.
    But I also agree with alex.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is all that cardio helping him?

Originally Posted by jpwestco View Post
    is all that cardio helping him?
    Helping him how?
    loose weight?

jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpwestco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gain weight? I mean if he's burning up cals doing cardio, doesn't he need them for mass gain?

mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You get what you give. Get the hell out of here and when you grow some wisdom and adulthood come on back.

Till then... stay off this board. Adults post here.

Originally Posted by jpwestco View Post
    gain weight? I mean if he's burning up cals doing cardio, doesn't he need them for mass gain?
    Of course.
    But he wants to be "Ripped"
    Problem is many want to get ripped first, then bulk.
    Its my belief that its backwards

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    185 and ripped at 5'6" is pretty hard to achieve and is probably beyond the natural limits of most people
    My own target is about 176 at 5'6" and ripped and that's going to take a lot of hard work, tight dieting and good luck
    The biggest and strongest I've been is 196 at around 18% body fat which is around a LBM of 161lbs. At 7% if I had kept all the mass, I would have weighed 173lbs
    At 185 and 7% your LBM would be about 172lbs
    The top competitors in natural comps, like Josh Hyaduck, come in under that

Good luck with your quest though. If you get to be 176 and ripped you'll look huge anyway!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really you find it hard fittofattofit to get to 175 to 185lb ripped

If I'm 160lb how much do i need to loose to looked ripped not like 10lb or more hehe then how do i gain more mass to be like 165lb or 170lb ripped with out loosing to much body fat
    Muay Thai -- Fighter !!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pmuscles View Post
    Really you find it hard fittofattofit to get to 175 to 185lb ripped

If I'm 160lb how much do i need to loose to looked ripped not like 10lb or more hehe then how do i gain more mass to be like 165lb or 170lb ripped with out loosing to much body fat
    If you're 160 now and 15% like your body space says, then you have a lean body mass of 136lbs
    'Ripped' is really 7 or 8%, so to get to 8% and keep all of your current LBM you will weigh 148lbs, so that's 12lbs to lose from your current weight
    To get to 165 and 8% from there you will have to gain 16lbs of muscle
    It is easier to plan to 'recomp', meaning to keep your weight constant at 160-165 and lift heavy. If you keep your protein intake up, maintain your good fat intake, keep the overall cals constant (cycling carbs is good and lots of people swear by IF intermittent fasting) then if you are getting stronger you should be adding muscle mass. If you're adding muscle but your weight is constant, then you will be losing fat. It will still take you at least 2 years to gain 16lbs of quality muscle

By comparison, my avi was 7 weeks ago of me at 165 and 11%. From there for me to get to 175 and 8% I have about 15lbs of muscle to gain! That's a whole lot of hard work and at least two years of everything going well if I'm ever to get there.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honest question "How did you decide on 185lbs?" Saw a pic of someone at that weight? someone in your gym looks like that? Saw a BB show and the top guy had those stats?

I'd love to look like Triple F, buy I carry my body mass different. I have large legs and calves, but smaller arms. Yet my abs are still apparent when I'm over 200lbs. If I were to trim down to stage condition, I'd be looking at dropping 40lbs. (Maybe more)

I do agree with CowboyBiker. In my opinion, its a much better route to gain mass then trim down. That doesn't mean eating a triple whopper with cheese twice a day. It means watching your diet, eating a surplus, and hitting the proper routine at the gym.

Good Luck.

And remember "This is not a Sprint, it's a Marathon".

And the other one "Abs are built in the Kitchen"
    The Iron will never Lie to you.
    “Whatever doesn’t kill me… had better start running”
    Willpower is a muscle, and as such, it must be exercised. Heavily and Often.

Continually paying my Dues in the Iron-Sanctuary.com

ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    185 and ripped at 5'6" is pretty hard to achieve and is probably beyond the natural limits of most people
    My own target is about 176 at 5'6" and ripped and that's going to take a lot of hard work, tight dieting and good luck
    The biggest and strongest I've been is 196 at around 18% body fat which is around a LBM of 161lbs. At 7% if I had kept all the mass, I would have weighed 173lbs
    At 185 and 7% your LBM would be about 172lbs
    The top competitors in natural comps, like Josh Hyaduck, come in under that

Good luck with your quest though. If you get to be 176 and ripped you'll look huge anyway!
    Basically this^.

You wouldn't have to weigh 185 at 5'6'' to look ripped and huge. Try weighing 155 to 165 and 6-8 % and see how that treats you- I bet you'll like it
    Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.

"My workouts are on a slow simmer. Should I raise the heat and seek a
    boil, I invariably get scorched. Cold is intolerable, room temperature
    makes me sick, and comfy-warm puts me to sleep."
    "The bench press took a permanent leave of absence when I grew up 20
    years ago. I do not miss the overrated lopsided painster one bit.
    Dumbbells are where it's at."

-Dave Draper

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    How can you be this ripped and big ..
    You can start by reading the information in the stickies at the top of the 'nutrition,' 'workout programs,' 'and 'exercises' forums.

Meal 7 - 5 almonds and bowl fruits kiwi and grapefruits and some berry's and big glass of water
    Five almonds? Seriously? Five?

Once again; head for the 'nutrition' forum, and start reading.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From Montreal (), in the red, and under 35...things that make ya say hmmmmmmmm.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    ....cardio 30 to 45 min a day on treadmill
    At your current height and weight, I don't see this as helping you "get huge". Your body needs to use those extra calories to build muscle. This is what you're up against:

HUGE----------|----------|----------|----------|----------|----------RIPPED

You need to pick a point on the scale, and aim for that. It is extremely difficult for someone not on drugs (who has trained past beginner gains) to both put on mass and get shredded at the same time. Your diet and training would have to be perfect, and sustained perfection for years, not months. As has been mentioned, try getting big first, then cutting, for most impressive results.

Look at it this way: skinny, "ripped" guys are a dime a dozen. It's the big, perhaps not so lean guys that turn the heads. Most of the time, people see us in clothes, and which do you think will draw the most attention fully dressed, a shredded guy, or a massive guy?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

ok if you were 160lb and wanted to gain and cut what would be your meal plan ????

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You can start by reading the information in the stickies at the top of the 'nutrition,' 'workout programs,' 'and 'exercises' forums.

Five almonds? Seriously? Five?

Once again; head for the 'nutrition' forum, and start reading.
    Muay Thai -- Fighter !!

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you stupid or have you not read any of the responses to your original post?
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'd start by shaving those sideburns...
    Get your s.hit in order, and get your training in order. Start kicking ass, and take out the crap that doesn't matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever.

-jim wendler

my journey to a 1k total

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138402723

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Are you stupid or have you not read any of the responses to your original post?
    Why can't it be both? Why does it have to be one or the other? Give the OP a little credit, yeesh!
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    Why can't it be both? Why does it have to be one or the other? Give the OP a little credit, yeesh!

Stupid---------|---------|----------|----------|--------Didn’t Read

Are you offering another scaling question?
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTraining is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP is a:

Troll-------|-----------|------------|---------|-----------Idiot
    The first rule to winning the game is to stay in it......

loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    Why? Because to get ripped, you have to be taking in less calories than you burn a day! You can't do that and gain mass---which takes fuel, lots of extra fuel to build the muscle which IS the mass.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by loneviking View Post
    Why? Because to get ripped, you have to be taking in less calories than you burn a day! You can't do that and gain mass---which takes fuel, lots of extra fuel to build the muscle which IS the mass.

Go back and re-read, then edit.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TunaAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cmon guys, his bodyspace says he's a stripper. we're not working with much here...
    Get your s.hit in order, and get your training in order. Start kicking ass, and take out the crap that doesn't matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever.

-jim wendler

my journey to a 1k total

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Starting Reputation-------|-----------|------------|---------|-----------Ending Reputation

Green-------|-----------|------------|---------|-----------Red

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

Starting Reputation-------|-----------|------------|---------|-----------Ending Reputation

Green-------|-----------|------------|---------|-----------Red
    ^

some strong php in this here thread

i like these scales

-jim wendler

my journey to a 1k total

loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loneviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Go back and re-read, then edit.
    Does 'kiss my a**' mean anything to you? Cryptic, bulls$%^t answers aren't the way to make friends or a point.