zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zoidyberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

generic vs branded

What are the differences between pure whey concentrate and another protein that's branded such as ON. Is it just the brand name or are there real nutritional differences? I'm a beginner and just looking for tips and the right protein to kick start my bulking. I'm looking to gain mass.

There's the 5kg WPC from eBay for $99 and a 10lbs ON gold standard for $150.

Help please. Thanks.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zoidyberg View Post
    What are the differences between pure whey concentrate and another protein that's branded such as ON. Is it just the brand name or are there real nutritional differences? I'm a beginner and just looking for tips and the right protein to kick start my bulking. I'm looking to gain mass.

There's the 5kg WPC from eBay for $99 and a 10lbs ON gold standard for $150.

Help please. Thanks.
    Wait. What?

First of all... don't buy supps off of Ebay.
    Secondly you could get 10lbs of 100% Gold Standard for less than $100 on here..

Lastly look at the nutritional label and compare the fat/carb/protein and etc to see what you like best and fits your needs best.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco