falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Christian's Road to 8% Body Fat

I had started a log today because I was going to give the Ultimate Diet 2.0 a real try but after my workout I cheated so I figured I'd try to do something that would suit my particular routine. Right now I would say I'm about 13-14% BF but really don't know how accurate that estimation is. I'll post a pic of what I look like currently:

Me.jpg

LOL! ok ok all joking aside, this is a recent pic of me:

102411.jpg

My current weight is 155lbs

10/28/11
    Daily Calorie Intake: 2082
    Today's Macros:
    Protein - 238
    Carbs - 191
    Fat - 51

Pre-workout:
    Animal Cuts

Intra-workout:
    Purple Wrath
    Green Mag

4:30am Gym Time!
    Today I did a full body workout with high reps and 60% of max weight (Was geared towards low carb/depletion diet but things didn't pan out)

Bicep Curls on Hammer Strength machine (3 sets of 15 reps at 70lbs)
    Bicep Curls Free weights (3 sets of 15 reps at 27.5lbs)
    Tricep Push Downs (2 sets of 15 reps at 150lbs)
    Tricep Extensions (2 sets of 15 reps at 110lbs)
    Dips (3 sets of 10 reps using bodyweight)
    Diamond pushups (2 sets of 10 reps)
    Shoulder Press (1 set of 15 reps forgot what weight I used, I don't go heavy on shoulders due to an old injury)
    Incline Bench on Hammer Strength machine (3 sets of 15 reps at 140lbs and 1 set of 10 at the same weight)
    Flat Bench Machine (2 sets of 15 reps at 90lbs)
    Pull ups ( 5 sets of 5 reps using own bodyweight)

Breakfast:
    Multivitamin
    Ultimate Omega 2 tabs
    Daily Probiotic (keeps me regular, lol)
    Skim Milk 16 oz
    Myoplex Chocolate Fudge MRP
    Banana

*I'm kinda drinking my calories on this cut but work is really hectic and I barely have time to eat, there's been a lot of cut backs lately.

Lunch:
    Animal cuts
    Skim Milk 16 oz
    Myoplex Vanilla MRP
    Banana

I bought a bag of Eat Smart Veggies (Broccoli florets with Carrots) to munch on in case I get hungry. They were only $1 at Publix..WIN! I'm not obsessive enough to add it to my calories or macros since the entire bag is no more than 100 calories... then again I did write it all down so in a sense I did add it...crap! I'm not gonna cheat on this thing. I usually waiver and break down before I reach my goal but I'll be 30 years old this December and at the very least I want to see some more ab definition by then. Especially since I'll be getting my crunk on that night! Heyoooo!!

I'll try for some cardio today after work, I'll edit today's post once I get back from that.
    Last edited by falldown09; 10-29-2011 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Update
    There are no men like me. Only me.

falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) falldown09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1 went less than swimmingly. I've been dealing with some gastrointestinal issues lately and it seems like the healthier I eat the worse I feel. That bag of broccoli and carrots coupled with a huge bowl of oatmeal I had partaken in the night before was fibrous enough to send me worshiping the porcelain God nearly all day. I didn't do any cardio yesterday, as soon as I got home I ate a big bowl of pasta with ground beef and some cuban bread. So much for not cheating... I wound up knocking out about an hour later and I've been asleep for about 11 hours. One thing I can tell you, I FEEL AMAZING RIGHT NOW! I'm gonna wrap this up soon and go for a morning jog to make up for yesterday's debacle as soon as the sun comes up. I'm not giving up on that 8% BF. I'll just have to adapt to my pathetic stomach and just stop eating anything whole grainy or all together healthy, LOL can you believe the irony? Healthy fibrous vegetables and whole grain foods are making me sick. White bread, bananas, pasta, white rice, chicken breast(thank God this is easily digestible) and plenty of water will be my intake from now on. I just need to make sure I count my calories accurately and get enough protein. Wish me luck!

My current weight today is 157.1lbs....freaking A! I swear it's water weight! lol

10/29/11
    Daily Calorie Intake: 2000
    Today's Macros: TBD

Workout:
    Early Morning Cardio Session: Brisk jogging 5 miles (complete) Approx 622 Calories burned.

I'll update later after my jog.

My mortality rears its ugly head once again. Today is the first day of cycling off my stims and I definitely felt the effects...or rather I didn't feel them. I kept wanting to quit on my run, the only thing that got me to finish the 5 miles was the fact that I had already written it down on this log. There was this group of old people walking at the park during my jog this morning, I kept wondering if they had all escaped from the retirement home for one final frolic through the wilderness before the end. Old people scare me, I'll get there someday I just wish I could come to terms with it already. Nothing lasts forever...

Breakfast time!!

Total Calories: 692
    Protein: 68
    Carbs: 36
    Fat: 36

Centrum Multivitamin
    Ultimate Omega: 2 Tabs
    Daily Probiotic
    Myofusion Strawberries and Cream: 2 scoops
    Skim Milk: 16oz
    ON Creatine Monohydrate: 5g
    NOW MCT Oil: 2 TBSP

Workout:
    Just hitting some Ab exercises today while watching Anime. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is dope! I'll post my routine once I'm done. Laters.

Planks: 3 sets of 2 minutes each
    Ab Wheel: 3 sets of 50 reps

Got a little lazy and took a nap again. I think my body has been really tired lately minus the stims. Feels nice to just relax though. I haven't really been hungry much either. I'll probably just chug water till I fall asleep. Not the healthiest thing but I don't like to force myself to eat just for the sake of eating. Tomorrow will just be another relaxing day and then Monday I'll be back to training hard.
    Last edited by falldown09; 10-30-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Update

I had a dream I was friends with Matthew Perry

I really need to stop taking so many naps... Although Matthew Perry was a pretty kool guy in my dream. He was the younger version of himself, I'd say most likely as he was during the early seasons of Friends. Anyway it's Sunday, I'm not touching the weights or cardio today. Just going to rest and watch some FOOTBALL!!! Oh and finish up some HW. Gotta get mah edjumacation. Stay easy brahs, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Hasta!

Current Mood: Triumphant

PreWorkout -
    No Doz 200mg

IntraWorkout -
    Purple Wrath
    Green Mag

Workout:
    Incline Bench - 5 sets - 90/10, 140/8, 160/8, 180/5, 230/3, 250/2
    Cable Flys - 5 Sets - (Crap I didn't read the actual weight on the machine just the little numbers, lol!!!)
    Cable Row - 5 Sets - (Again I'll get back to you on the actual numbers)
    Pull Ups - 5 sets of 5 reps using body weight
    Direct Forearm work with curl bar (alternating hand positions on bar)- 5 sets - 60/8, 60/8, 60/8, 70/5, 80/3
    Renegade Rows - 5 sets of 6 reps each side using 27.5lb dumbbells
    Cable crunches - 1 set of 15 and 4 sets of 10 at 80lbs
    Seated ab machine - (Forgot the exact name of this thing) 5 sets of 15 reps at 90lbs

Breakfast:
    Calorie Total: 308
    Pro: 42g
    Carbs: 22g
    Fat: 7g

Ultimate Omega - 2 tabs
    Centrum Multivitamin
    Daily Probiotic
    Myoplex Vanilla MRP

And that's all she wrote for now, I might try to do some HIIT and some more ab work after work, we'll see.

Lunch
    Calorie Total: 470
    Pro: 60g
    Carbs: 48g
    Fat: 5g

No Doz - 200mg
    Myoplex Vanilla MRP
    Skim Milk - 16 oz
    Last edited by falldown09; 10-31-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Update

It's getting really boring logging all my workout and diet routines. Ha! My resolve is waivering. I started an EC stack and so far I haven't had any side effects. Not sure if I can gauge my results just yet though, I guess I'll give it a week. I've decided to use this log for general updates and info on how my cut is going. I doubt anyone is really interested in how many MRP's I intake each day anyway. Here's how I'm dosing the EC Stack:

25mg E and 200mg C Preworkout around 4-5am
    25mg E and 200mg C at around 12pm

So far I'm only doing this twice a day, I don't wanna overdo it right off the bat. I've also cut off the cardio at the moment due to inclimate weather and the fact that I hate running at the gym. I did do some resistant training on my legs and some abs today though. So far my blood pressure and heart rate hasn't changed at all since I've been taking the EC. Incredible BP Genetics FTW!!! All right toonsters, hopefully in a week or so I'll add some pics of my progress.

11-10-11

What a long hiatus... I've still been working out, changed up my diet though. Switched to a KETO diet for the time being and so far I like the setup. Oh I ditched that EC stuff because I enjoy doing cardio and HIIT, plus I don't need that ****. I can do it on my own (hopefully) I've actually incorporated some cardio to shed some extra weight since I'm eating about 2400 calories a day on this Keto diet. I get about 180g of fat and 150g protein with <20g carbs. I'm not hungry as often. Must be the insulin levels, I've been such a carb whore my entire life. Well wish me luck. I'll update again once I have some decent pictures to post. I aint giving up on 8%!