cas_21488 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Never heard this one before....

People who say they don't want to be your gym partner, because you train too hard at the gym lol. Anyone else??

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cas_21488 View Post
    People who say they don't want to be your gym partner, because you train too hard at the gym lol. Anyone else??
    I can't say I've ever heard that, not that I've asked anyone but if I was looking for a partner I'd want someone that was on the same wavelength as me at the gym. Not everyone is interested in hard training.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tynk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha, I've had that a couple of times actually. People see that I go to the gym and they want to tag along and have some fun, then they realize that we have different ideas of what fun is.
    Yesterday was the only easy day.

MFP - kkgolder

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Twice..in the last year..with two different people... which I still think is a bull**** excuse. I told both of them to check their ego at the door and to realize I have been doing this for a while but that did no good...they both went pretty hard and couldnt move the rest of the week...never came back
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Originally Posted by j1akey View Post
    I can't say I've ever heard that, not that I've asked anyone but if I was looking for a partner I'd want someone that was on the same wavelength as me at the gym. Not everyone is interested in hard training.

Its not that Im looking for a partner its everyone else. People ask me to go with them and I'll agree, but then when its time to do work they don't want any part of it.

Originally Posted by Tynk View Post
    Haha, I've had that a couple of times actually. People see that I go to the gym and they want to tag along and have some fun, then they realize that we have different ideas of what fun is.

Lol yeah most people just want to walk to the gym with me nowadays and once we get there, they avoid me like the plague.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its not that Im looking for a partner its everyone else. People ask me to go with them and I'll agree, but then when its time to do work they don't want any part of it.
    Ah OK, sorry I misread that, I was under the impression it was the other way around and you were looking for people and not them asking you to let them tag along.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, I actually do the opposite and tell people (that I know will slow me down) to not join me.