24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FelixCC is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit FelixCC's BodySpace

SD Matrix ( Tren Bomb )

Alright Fellas,

was hoping for a bit of advice ( sorry if posted in wrong place am new to the site )

I trained for 2 years solidly from the age of 20 to 22 and then i had my little boy and stopped for a year, Since losing all the muscle i had earned and gaining alot of fat, I had to get back on it , that was a year ago, I have lost about 7% of the body fat i had gained and am now down to about 10 / 11 % . I have gained all the muscle back and more. Before i started weighed about 160 lbs , now weigh around 190 lbs, I like to think i know a fair bit about training I do alot of reading, I am currently just using Whey protein Isolate and BCAA caps, I use Creatine every now and again ( it does help i just get acne with it ? )

Anyway Ill cut to the chase, I am ready to do a PH cycle, and alot of research I have done has pointed me to TREN BOMB (NOW SD MATRIX) I plan on using this for a month, up my carbs, protein, and weights sufficiently whilst taking a fair amount of Milk Thistle and then follow with a PCT of Pharma Esto-Supress, how does that sound to you lot and is there any thing i need to know or may have missed out ?

Thanks For your time.

Felix