Ykiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does CLA help burn belly fat?

1st i would like to intoduce myself, Im Ykiki and im new here, and im on a mission to get in the best shape of my life (figure model body type), And i seem to have a small genetic problem, my stomach, its the biggest part on my body, and i know i have to do cardio and im doing so along with weight lifting and eating a low carb, high protein diet, my belly does not get along with bread and pasta, trust me i know through experience. Ive only been going strong for about a month and have 30lbs to lose. I could use a boost with getting rid of it completely and would like to know has anyone experienced extra belly fat lost taking CLA, or do u know of some1 who it worked great for and also how much should be taken? Thanx

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ykiki View Post
    1st i would like to intoduce myself, Im Ykiki and im new here, and im on a mission to get in the best shape of my life (figure model body type), And i seem to have a small genetic problem, my stomach, its the biggest part on my body, and i know i have to do cardio and im doing so along with weight lifting and eating a low carb, high protein diet, my belly does not get along with bread and pasta, trust me i know through experience. Ive only been going strong for about a month and have 30lbs to lose. I could use a boost with getting rid of it completely and would like to know has anyone experienced extra belly fat lost taking CLA, or do u know of some1 who it worked great for and also how much should be taken? Thanx
    At 5'7" 180, it's a long while before something like CLA will make any kind of difference. Even when lean, the effects of stuff like that are marginal at best. If you want to lose your belly fat, you have to lose fat.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 160to100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there, you cant just target one area of fat, you have to aim to reduce your total body fat percentage !

Originally Posted by 160to100 View Post
    Hey there, you cant just target one area of fat, you have to aim to reduce your total body fat percentage !
    Yes i am very aware of that, and that is my plan, but since it is my problem area, just wanted to know if CLA would be of any assistance with the burning process thanx.

Originally Posted by nlite2000 View Post
    At 5'7" 180, it's a long while before something like CLA will make any kind of difference. Even when lean, the effects of stuff like that are marginal at best. If you want to lose your belly fat, you have to lose fat.
    Ok thanx

Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000)
    no its worthless like most fat burners let alone supplements
    1k+ 100% of the time

Now a Beardless Viking bl1tzkr13g's Avatar
    bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50) bl1tzkr13g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreeing with all above posters, there is no magic cure for stomach fat. Fat on your body is lost as a collective percentage. For males, the mid section is always where the majority of fat is stored, hence it always being the largest eyesore. It'll be the first to appear and the last to go. After 5 years, I'm still fighting to get the small amount off and get the skin to firm up a bit. Just keep up on your macros and your physical activity, its the only way to lose weight.

Rep for Gusthebus due to the fact that I agree with almost all supplements and "fat burners" being snake oils. Only two I have found effective: Creatine and Protein.
    5/3/1 BBB V2 LOG: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163430781

APR2007 - 305 lbs ... MAR2008 - 220 lbs ... JUN2011 - 190 lbs ... MAR2014 - 196 lbs

Army EOD 2008 - Present

"...Do this all the time - no bulking, no cutting, no bullsh!t. Just train for being a Motherf*cker." ~Jim Wendler

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i had it for my comp not sure if it worked or not mayb who knows

dont worry about it though

worry about your nutrition calories in vs calories out

hit your protein carbs fats and fibre goals each day lose 1lb a week and your doing great !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear fire directly burns stomach fat efficiently.

Genetics determine where fat accumulates most/first/least/last. Lose fat overall to lose fat in your problem areas.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in the same boat with not being able to eat wheat and other grains without causing stomach troubles for myself. A sight I visit about eating wheat free had a recent writing about weight loss. Since you are having trouble with the last 30lbs of loss, you might take a look at your thyroids health.

"Thyroid Tune-up Checklist"

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2011/1...-up-checklist/

Originally Posted by adamrochester View Post
    i had it for my comp not sure if it worked or not mayb who knows

dont worry about it though

worry about your nutrition calories in vs calories out

hit your protein carbs fats and fibre goals each day lose 1lb a week and your doing great !
    Ok thanx

Originally Posted by Khabaal View Post
    I hear fire directly burns stomach fat efficiently.

Genetics determine where fat accumulates most/first/least/last. Lose fat overall to lose fat in your problem areas.
    With that being said how about wearing a sweat sauna top since that adds lots of heat while working out, like slowly cooking bacon.

Originally Posted by bl1tzkr13g View Post
    Agreeing with all above posters, there is no magic cure for stomach fat. Fat on your body is lost as a collective percentage. For males, the mid section is always where the majority of fat is stored, hence it always being the largest eyesore. It'll be the first to appear and the last to go. After 5 years, I'm still fighting to get the small amount off and get the skin to firm up a bit. Just keep up on your macros and your physical activity, its the only way to lose weight.

Rep for Gusthebus due to the fact that I agree with almost all supplements and "fat burners" being snake oils. Only two I have found effective: Creatine and Protein.
    Ok thanx

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    With that being said how about wearing a sweat sauna top since that adds lots of heat while working out, like slowly cooking bacon.
    All that does is make you flush water. If you're not making weight for a boxing match or something it's pointless, and fairly dangerous. It doesn't burn fat any faster.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

Originally Posted by nlite2000 View Post
    All that does is make you flush water. If you're not making weight for a boxing match or something it's pointless, and fairly dangerous. It doesn't burn fat any faster.
    Ok thanx, i did read some where that it does burn calories 3-5% faster, which that's not much, id rather workout comfortably without it.

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Takes a lot more heat than that to actually "burn" fat. cooking yourself doesn't work, like nlite said. And even if it's true that it ups calorie usage by 3%, it's not worth dehydrating yourself, you'll likely burn out faster on any given exercise and use less calories anyway.

Cristal2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristal2008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile losing belly fat with CLA

CLA works for me and I have exactly the same situation that you have with regard to ghe genetic problem in the stomach

Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Losing weight while meeting your macros daily is the only natural way to burn fat.

MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikePowel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can bring more attention to the problem areas. If you are trying to lose your belly, do a few quick sets of sit-ups, planks, hanging leg raises etc immediately AFTER HIIT workout. This will boost blood circulation to the area and will assist in burning more fat from the area.
    I lost a whopping 15kg (from 83kg to 68kg) in just 3 WEEKS.
    FREE Video Tips - AttractWeightLoss.com