Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not too much else to report, everything has been pretty much the same. My high intensity work capacity has increased to a point to where I'm burning so many calories with less than an hour of cardio/ week (warm up and cool down) that I'm eating as much as I can and my weight is staying the same. This is a good thing as my power/lb is sky rocketing. Did dead lifts today and I was easily able to perform 4 singles of 455 w/ monster mini bands. Used chalk and a 4 inch belt. If you haven't used bands before, it makes the lift incredibly difficult. Not only does it add resistance, but the nature of the band forces you to accelerate throughout the entire lift in order to execute it. If you slow down and hit a sticking point, it'll pull your a$$ back in a second.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vladpower View Post
    Not too much else to report, everything has been pretty much the same. My high intensity work capacity has increased to a point to where I'm burning so many calories with less than an hour of cardio/ week (warm up and cool down) that I'm eating as much as I can and my weight is staying the same. This is a good thing as my power/lb is sky rocketing. Did dead lifts today and I was easily able to perform 4 singles of 455 w/ monster mini bands. Used chalk and a 4 inch belt. If you haven't used bands before, it makes the lift incredibly difficult. Not only does it add resistance, but the nature of the band forces you to accelerate throughout the entire lift in order to execute it. If you slow down and hit a sticking point, it'll pull your a$$ back in a second.
    Awesome then
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vladpower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 weeks left. I'll only update my progress once a week for the rest of my log reporting my progress. I'll record my new records on bench and dead lift on weeks 10. I'll also report my increases in my deep box squat.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 weeks left. I'll only update my progress once a week for the rest of my log reporting my progress. I'll record my new records on bench and dead lift on weeks 10. I'll also report my increases in my deep box squat.
    Sounds good to me. I can foresee some sweet further gain.

I just hit my goal 2-3 weeks ahead of time. Before my cycle my max dead lift was 555, 565 on a great day. Today I pulled 12 plates (585) with ease. I could've had an extra 5-10 on each side but I wanted to go into my speed sets. I am already more than pleased with the results. Although I can't say for sure whether I'd be able to get that goal without BFv3 I know it increased on the volume I'm normally capable of IMMENSELY. My recovery time on my posterior chain was cut in half. When you're doing a whole workout on good sprints, good mornings, and glut ham raises it makes a HUGE difference

RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mycin Medications

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - order lorazepam online buy ***** Many doctors and patients prefer this medication because it begins working quite quickly, needing no time to build up in the body to reach full efficiency cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]lorazepam cost

RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipPratoacata has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nashville Internal Medicine Service

arrityslora, cheaplorazepampharmacy com/ - ****** cost Unfortunately, the longer it is taken the less effective it becomes cheaplorazepampharmacy com/]cheap lorazepam

I just hit my goal 2-3 weeks ahead of time. Before my cycle my max dead lift was 555, 565 on a great day. Today I pulled 12 plates (585) with ease. I could've had an extra 5-10 on each side but I wanted to go into my speed sets. I am already more than pleased with the results. Although I can't say for sure whether I'd be able to get that goal without BFv3 I know it increased on the volume I'm normally capable of IMMENSELY. My recovery time on my posterior chain was cut in half. When you're doing a whole workout on good sprints, good mornings, and glut ham raises it makes a HUGE difference
    No pun, right?