Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Double Platinum Member TonytheOnly's Avatar
    TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonytheOnly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sounds like the perfect time for "I've had a crush on you for years"

mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShadyKayBB View Post
    Zone: Friend
    lol!

Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crossfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    smash dat ass neega

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jvinci View Post
    no it's not bs. you're 45, young girls don't like that. girls 30 and up do. Swear to God, what you think as being "alpha" and just coming forward and asking, young girls see as being too forward and aggressive. Girls like the chase and the flirting and all the courting that goes into a new guy. I know this cuz I'm now dating a girl older than me cuz i got bored with all the chasing around. You just got to show a little charm first, and THEN you can ask her out to wherever.

in before, your years of experience in these matters...
    You're a kid, and don't realize that human nature does not change.

Hanging around some girl wasting your time schmoozing her up and hoping she'll FINALLY give a sign she likes you is close to whiteknighting. At best, it's like a sad Clark Kent/Lois Lane situation where Clark spends his time anxiety ridden about Lois who is too much of a jerk to get that Clark is a nice guy worth dating.

Narcissistic girls like "the chase" and they will also like when some other guy is chasing them too. Girls who like you want to spend their time with you and don't want to torture a guy and f@ck around saying the opposite of what they think. You're correct about being charming, but if you've asked a person out I assume a connection has been made.

The girl in the OP isn't retarded and knows what being asked out is and she said "no" in a cowardly way and it's time to move on.

Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post

Hanging around some girl wasting your time schmoozing her up and hoping she'll FINALLY give a sign she likes you is close to whiteknighting. At best, it's like a sad Clark Kent/Lois Lane situation where Clark spends his time anxiety ridden about Lois who is too much of a jerk to get that Clark is a nice guy worth dating.

Narcissistic girls like "the chase" and they will also like when some other guy is chasing them too. Girls who like you want to spend their time with you and don't want to torture a guy and f@ck around saying the opposite of what they think. You're correct about being charming, but if you've asked a person out I assume a connection has been made.

The girl in the OP isn't retarded and knows what being asked out is and she said "no" in a cowardly way and it's time to move on.
    fuark i think you're right -- i just wish she would stop talking to me on campus, hugging me, telling me which bar shes going to be at etc. makes me think twice.

stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500)
    EthnicSpirits.com

VODKA and BEYOND...

hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't say this.

i would ordinarily say that you've already blown it seeing as that 3 weeks have gone by. But halloween could save you. alcohol plus partying is a great way to loosen up and actually have a good time with her. When you meet up with her, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING HER OUT. It will be neither the time nor the place. Just focus on having a good time and doing your thing. If things go right, you'll be making out with her by the end of the night. Just play it cool, don't force anything, but don't be scared to make a move. If there's ever a moment where you guys are talking and are just staring at each other for at least 3 seconds, MAKE A MOVE.

No pressure, but this night could either make you or break you. If you are able to make out with her, you can avoid the whole awkward asking out to dinner thing, and can just text her the next day, "want to hang out?".

Good luck brah
    this, this, and this. these kinds of things should flow naturally.

edit: and if she's not giving you attention, direct your attention to other females and just have fun brah..

DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jayson01 View Post
    New plan: Ask her plain and simple: "I've wanted to ask you this for a while now, would you like to go out on a date with me?"

No beta involved.
    too desperate given prior turndown

don't say this.

i would ordinarily say that you've already blown it seeing as that 3 weeks have gone by. But halloween could save you. alcohol plus partying is a great way to loosen up and actually have a good time with her. When you meet up with her, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING HER OUT. It will be neither the time nor the place. Just focus on having a good time and doing your thing. If things go right, you'll be making out with her by the end of the night. Just play it cool, don't force anything, but don't be scared to make a move. If there's ever a moment where you guys are talking and are just staring at each other for at least 3 seconds, MAKE A MOVE.

No pressure, but this night could either make you or break you. If you are able to make out with her, you can avoid the whole awkward asking out to dinner thing, and can just text her the next day, "want to hang out?".

Good luck brah
    no it's not bs. you're 45, young girls don't like that. girls 30 and up do. Swear to God, what you think as being "alpha" and just coming forward and asking, young girls see as being too forward and aggressive. Girls like the chase and the flirting and all the courting that goes into a new guy. I know this cuz I'm now dating a girl older than me cuz i got bored with all the chasing around. You just got to show a little charm first, and THEN you can ask her out to wherever.

in before, your years of experience in these matters...
    Originally Posted by liftingson View Post
    beta is all over this...just hangout with her at this party., or is it a bar? dont go alone and looking like a creeper, bring your wingman.
    see where the night gets u, dont mention anything about going on a date that night..you should be able to tell after sat. night if shes interested in you, or just likes hanging out with you as a friend.
    possible to salvage if the OP acted light/fun but doubtful, would take much time as a SwoleBrah69 protege

fuark i think you're right -- i just wish she would stop talking to me on campus, hugging me, telling me which bar shes going to be at etc. makes me think twice.
    too pessimistic but also possible

Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    the pedestal is strong in this one...
    Originally Posted by bottlez View Post
    you trying to bang stiffler's mom?
    Originally Posted by BrainChild View Post
    she looks 35
    these

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm sure I'm right.

You'll spend all the time at the party dancing around trying to please her and then go home alone feeling like a loser. I suggest going to the party without expectations, talk to people, introduce yourself to girls, and have fun.

Also, when you meet a girl who is interested in you, you will literally almost have to do nothing. Guys just have to show up and the girl fills in the blanks.

Hugging:

1. Get sarcastic: Give her a lingering hug and say "oh baby" in a joking way. Anything like that makes her hugs ridiculous to show her she's ridiculous.

2. Fake Sensitive to Flip the Script: She gives hugs. "You know, I don't want to pry but you seem very needy. Is everything okay? Do you want to talk?" Likely she will say "no" and then you can say, "If you ever do, you've got a friend". This will make her think, you think she's crazy.

3. You can continue to let her use you for whatever weird function you serve.

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure I'm right.

You'll spend all the time at the party dancing around trying to please her and then go home alone feeling like a loser. I suggest going to the party without expectations, talk to people, introduce yourself to girls, and have fun.

Also, when you meet a girl who is interested in you, you will literally almost have to do nothing. Guys just have to show up and the girl fills in the blanks.

Hugging:

1. Get sarcastic: Give her a lingering hug and say "oh baby" in a joking way. Anything like that makes her hugs ridiculous to show her she's ridiculous.

2. Fake Sensitive to Flip the Script: She gives hugs. "You know, I don't want to pry but you seem very needy. Is everything okay? Do you want to talk?" Likely she will say "no" and then you can say, "If you ever do, you've got a friend". This will make her think, you think she's crazy.

I like this Idea.
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

Originally Posted by liftingson View Post
    I like this Idea.
    Thanks, I've done stuff like that countless times.

I don't like being used by people.

The only way I put up with her is if I believed she was crazy and couldn't help it. Chances are she is really needy and who knows why, so it's up to the op to be as nice as he desires.

Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayson01 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UPDATE:

So we never met up, I was at the bars w my boyz and texted her, never replied. inb4foreveralone

Do I:

A) Drop it
    B) Don't ask her out yet, just wait until I see her at a bar to hit on her
    C) Ask her out as is

I am leaning towards B, btw.

sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) sirhczilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hugs dont mean anything at all, dont read into that so much and you'll already be better off. just tell her that you wanna take her out just the two of you and that you like her if thats what you want. stop over-analyzing the situation and just make the move. the worst that can happen is shes not into you. if so, then you have instant closure right there and can move on from you over thinking the significance of hugs and her being a nice person. the end.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tell her you went out last night, and got yucky with the boyz

DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500) DVS Sk8Er79 is not very helpful. (-500)
    UPDATE:

So we never met up, I was at the bars w my boyz and texted her, never replied. inb4foreveralone

Do I:

A) Drop it
    C) Ask her out as is
    should probably just ignore her brah

ignored yer texts imo definitely not into yeh

I'm sure I'm right.

Hugging:

wizerdree

so was the bar you were at where the party was or did you not hit up...deh party...? ~_O

z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) z0nk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Move on.

Why?
    a. "who else is going?!"
    b. didn't reply to your text

And the hugging thing, she's being friendly, all girls do that.

BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im in the exact same situation as OP. She is friendly/physical in person, does not reply to my texts (I've sent 3 now that she hasnt responded to, around one week apart each with varying subjects). However i'm a fun guy regardless and she showed interest when i pretended i was going to sex her in class. I honestly have come to believe:

1. She's some sort of hoe despite her kindness
    2. I can smash in the right situation
    3. Shes not worth being held up on

I think she's a secret hoe or something. Going to be escalating in class but otherwise not going out of my way for her. The whole thing that made me have one-itis for her was thinking of her as some pure being or some such. Once you realize she's a hoe, you can treat her like one and most likely succeed.

GL with your own game plan OP

EDIT: Also i deleted her number.

My girl has a very protective/crazy/abusive dad so im sure she looks for attention from guys. I've noticed how much she responds to getting ignored/being put under priority and will use it to my advantage, as due to her gorgeous looks shes rarely ignored.

UPDATE:

Do I:

A) Drop it
    C) Ask her out as is
    I'd ask her out and get it over with.

When that's over and dead then focus on meeting new girls.

The way to tell if a girl likes you is that it will be fairly obvious. She will look happy, be receptive to your suggests, touch you, and so on. Girls who sort of like you will be somewhat happy, sort of receptive, and may touch you. Girls who don't care may or may not be happy, may or may not touch you, but they definitely will not be receptive to your suggestions and will not be around.

PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeaceWalker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like you're friendzoned brah, sorry.
    NEG ON SITE: Johnny911, Milo3

"If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level" - Bruce Lee

A failure to plan is a plan for failure

Originally Posted by BlackGenetics10 View Post
    Im in the exact same situation as OP. She is friendly/physical in person, does not reply to my texts (I've sent 3 now that she hasnt responded to, around one week apart each with varying subjects). However i'm a fun guy regardless and she showed interest when i pretended i was going to sex her in class. I honestly have come to believe:

1. She's some sort of hoe despite her kindness
    2. I can smash in the right situation
    3. Shes not worth being held up on

I think she's a secret hoe or something. Going to be escalating in class but otherwise not going out of my way for her. The whole thing that made me have one-itis for her was thinking of her as some pure being or some such. Once you realize she's a hoe, you can treat her like one and most likely succeed.

GL with your own game plan OP

EDIT: Also i deleted her number.

My girl has a very protective/crazy/abusive dad so im sure she looks for attention from guys. I've noticed how much she responds to getting ignored/being put under priority and will use it to my advantage, as due to her gorgeous looks shes rarely ignored.
    She sounds nuts.

My belief is that once you've put your best self forward, have been charming, and you're still getting bizarre confusing signals the girl is a nut or a manipulative nut who will be happy to use you for an ego boost. Place the girl in the friendzone or avoid.

As I always say, there's nothing like a REAL girl (One who likes you) and all others might as well be poorly made robots.

Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vindicate View Post
    yea i just remembered i talked to you before about school.
    wtf bro I go to WW, what year are you?

AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    friend zoned /10
    ✰ MISC RUNNING CREW ✰
    GOLF OVER GYM CREW.

Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olsonwa07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd ask her out and get it over with.

When that's over and dead then focus on meeting new girls.

The way to tell if a girl likes you is that it will be fairly obvious. She will look happy, be receptive to your suggests, touch you, and so on. Girls who sort of like you will be somewhat happy, sort of receptive, and may touch you. Girls who don't care may or may not be happy, may or may not touch you, but they definitely will not be receptive to your suggestions and will not be around.
    Just check out her eye contact with you the next time. If she stares right at you the whole time, while possibly making flirty comments, go for it. If her eyes dart or don't ever come into contact while she's talking to you, forget it bro. Bishes love eye contact

BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Olsonwa07 View Post
    Just check out her eye contact with you the next time. If she stares right at you the whole time, while possibly making flirty comments, go for it. If her eyes dart or don't ever come into contact while she's talking to you, forget it bro. Bishes love eye contact
    Eye contact isnt the only type of body language to look out for

may as well give one last shot.

is now a good a time as any or should i wait?

may as well give one last shot.

is now a good a time as any or should i wait?
    also, do I just ask her in the opening text or soften her up with a convo first?

or do I ask in person?

Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ShadyKayBB View Post
    Zone: Friend
    fcukin this

sorry OP
    FC Bayern fan before it was cool.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by Swolebraahh View Post
    fcukin this

sorry OP
    appreciate it brah

mirin quote in sig (srs). repped.

also, do I just ask her in the opening text or soften her up with a convo first?

or do I ask in person?
    anyone?

dat dere hail mary pass