notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BioForge Stack (BEC?)

The stacks I seem to come across the most are BEC and BT

With the BioForge now what would be the most effective to bulk on at the time being, and also, I can't seem to come across any threads on how to do the dosage stacking them.

Any replies would be great, thanks in advance!

notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) notanobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone?

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With BT you mean BioForge and Triazole?
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

No, T-bol.

and the other would be BioForge, E-bol, C-bol.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stack it with whatever you want...

I'd personally do a BF + XF(A) or BF + TZ stack.

Originally Posted by neddo View Post

I actually just came across a good BF + TZ stack thread.

Would BF + TZ 3x per day, 2 -20 min before breakfast and 1 8 hours later work?

Then my other supps are Opti-men, Xtend, and creatine.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your weight is at the cusp of recommendations for BF:

<180 - 3 caps / day
    >180 - 4 caps / day

Take your pick, 3 will not underdose you (if that crosses your mind)

Take all 3 or 4 pills in the AM upon waking, and then give your body 20-30 minutes for it to be absorbed before eating anything.

Triazole: 2AM, 1PM; empty stomach isn't a requirement.

Also, fwiw: Opti-men sucks; get a better multi next time around (Orange Triad, Orthocore, etc)

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I vote xfa on workout days 45 min before the gym.

BF upon waking up 30 min before a meal.
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select

Your weight is at the cusp of recommendations for BF:

<180 - 3 caps / day
    >180 - 4 caps / day

Take your pick, 3 will not underdose you (if that crosses your mind)

Take all 3 or 4 pills in the AM upon waking, and then give your body 20-30 minutes for it to be absorbed before eating anything.

Triazole: 2AM, 1PM; empty stomach isn't a requirement.

Also, fwiw: Opti-men sucks; get a better multi next time around (Orange Triad, Orthocore, etc)
    3 works for me, so it'll last longer. For the TZ, though. Really 2 AM and 1 PM?

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When stacking Bf+Tz there is no need to take 4 Bf regardless of your weight. 3 Bf/2Tz.. Tomorrow is my last day of a 8 week run of Bf/Tz, had awesome results.. Will post tomorrow.. And yes, 2 Tz am 1 Tz about 8hrs later.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Different options yet both excellent.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BET used to be incredibly popular, now XFA + BF is all the rage (rightfully so).

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Different options yet both excellent.
    Is there a shortage on bioforge or something? Halfway through my 8 week traizole/bioforge cycle I couldnt find it at any of the "usual spots". Been running triazole standalone and wow I miss that bioforge.
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."

Yes. And they're currently manufacturing a bunch to make up for it, iirc.

andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andyat11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just came and looked here... I was thinking at first maybe 1 bottle of each (BF and TZ) because the prices were pretty steep.. now I start noticing some changes that I am liking and I am getting hooked lol... placed an order yesterday so it comes on time and bammm were sorry your order is on backorder... if anyone else knows somewhere else please let me know thanks.

Originally Posted by andyat11 View Post
    Just came and looked here... I was thinking at first maybe 1 bottle of each (BF and TZ) because the prices were pretty steep.. now I start noticing some changes that I am liking and I am getting hooked lol... placed an order yesterday so it comes on time and bammm were sorry your order is on backorder... if anyone else knows somewhere else please let me know thanks.
    I did the same, lol. I ordered the BF off of the actual Bio site for a quicker shipment, but they told me 3 - 4 weeks when I called so yeah, it'll be a few, lol.

As far as dosing, i'm doing the BF 2 in the am 20 before breakfast and 1 8 hours later before dinner, TZ 2@ 2 am 1@ 1pm?

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've found Bioforge to be quite amazing all on its own. If you were going to add anything, I would stack it with C-Bol out of what you have mentioned. Creatine is an extensively studied amino acid that is proven to work. Nitrates will undoubtably increase your VO2 max, and Bioforge, well the ingredient profile speaks for itself.
    http://www.haleo.com/

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by notanobsession View Post
    The stacks I seem to come across the most are BEC and BT

With the BioForge now what would be the most effective to bulk on at the time being, and also, I can't seem to come across any threads on how to do the dosage stacking them.

Any replies would be great, thanks in advance!

My advice would be to take some BC and adding in a serving each of LP which will create synergy between the P and the C while you listen to some ODB.

If you want advice on which stacks are best, check out the supplement logs.

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    My advice would be to take some BC and adding in a serving each of LP which will create synergy between the P and the C while you listen to some ODB.

If you want advice on which stacks are best, check out the supplement logs.

I've got the stack info I need, I was just making sure of the dosage. You should've atleast read the comments above, thanks.