Registered User Midnight Toker5's Avatar
    Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymatize Mega Milk or Mega Shake?

I see a lot of people are huge fans of Dymatize's whey proteins. I have typically been an ON guy, but I am very interested in Dymatize whey.

The only thing is, last year I tried Dymatize Mega Milk, Banana ... and man, that stuff was awful. Nutrient profile was similar to Muscle Milk ... but the Mega Milk tasted chemically ... and very artificial. Also, I noticed red flecks or particles would appear sometimes when I mixed it up. Very strange.

My question is whether Dymatize's whey is anything like their Mega Milk? (or Mega Shake as it's called now) Thanks for the help.

Also, has anyone else experienced these red flecks or particles in their Dymatize Protein or Mega Milk?
    Last edited by Midnight Toker5; 02-08-2007 at 07:48 PM.

bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I haven't tried or heard of the Mega Milk. If you are looking to get some Dymatize protien get some of the Elite Whey. That is the good stuff that everyone loves. I recomend the cafe mocha my self.

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    apparantly the elite whey is good

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heard great stuff about Dymatize Elite Whey Cafe Mocha. Haven't tried it myself but I think I will when my current whey is done.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Registered User Midnight Toker5's Avatar
    Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Midnight Toker5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMDuser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein or Ultra Size instead. These are the top two protein supplements, bar none.

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mega Milk is a poormens Muscle Milk. Mega Milk doesn't even come close to Muscle Milk in taste. I also had a free sample of the Banana Cream from Mega Milk and it tasted so artificial and it gave me a bad after taste. I wouldn't buy Mega Milk as the taste is horrible.