Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My try to carb cycling!!

Hey guys, it's been about 4 days that i have started a carb cycling. I have to admitted it's a lot more easier than the bad cut i was doing. I am eating about 2550 kcal a day and i feel that i have more energy than the one i was doing at 2900 kcal. I am stronger, i started getting my weights up, i am pretty happy with it, but still the recovery seems to be more dramatic. It's take me longer to recover, but we need to understand that we don't have much energy to recover. I was thinking that if i go on a carb cycling my brain will have a hard time with the fact that he get almost no sugar in no carbs day and i will be craving for food with a lower amount of calories.

It's look like what i was thinking was not right, my brain is fully working and doing pretty well. Thus i am in university i was having a hard time getting concentrate in class, the carb cycling give more concentration. It's funny how well it's going, i should had done this earlier, but still the only inconvinient is the total of my grocery list seems to have risen a lot. I think it's a little disaventage to the road to a better body.

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is your typical carb consumption on each day of the week? I find that I can get by on fairly low carb days when I don't workout. I've also found that cycling total calories throughout the week seems to be almost as effective as cycling carbs to some extent as long as everything I'm eating is clean.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xyus_Quebec has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will post the entire diet so you can me your own idea. One think i found hard is the high carb, it might look like strange but it's the hardest part of the diet. The carbs gave are generally fast digest and gave you craving for other food, but you know that you can't eat more.

No carb day
    Aspargus (cup)
    8 eggs white
    Single Kraft (cheese, slice)
    olive oil(15ml)
    Total: Pro:33 Carb:8 Fat:14 Calories:309

2 eggs with yolk
    8 eggs white
    olive oil(15ml)
    Asparagus (cup)
    Total: Pro:46 Carb:9 Fat:24 Calories:452

One can of sardine in hot pepper
    One can of sardine in lemon
    Half can of sardine in mustard
    Veggies (cauliflower)
    Total: Pro:52 Carb:8 Fat:32,5 Calories:508

Chicken (200 gr)
    Two spoon of sour cream(reduce fat)
    olive oil(15ml)
    Veggies(salad)
    Total: Pro:50 Carb:7 Fat:18 Calories:420

Cottage cheese (1%)(1/2 cup)
    Brussels sprouts
    Total: Pro:33 Carb:11 Fat:4 Calories:233

Turkey 200 gr
    olive oil(15ml)
    Broccoli
    Total: Pro:47 Carb:3 Fat:18 Calories:391

Cottage cheese (1%)
    Total: Pro:30 Carb:8 Fat:4 Calories:200

Grand Total: Pro:291 Carb:54 Fat:114,5 Calories:2513

Low carb day (my favorite):
    250 mL of Milk 2%
    1/4 of oatmeal
    8 eggs white
    olive oil(15ml)
    Total: Pro:42 Carb:30 Fat:24,5 Calories:515

2 eggs with yolk
    8 eggs white
    olive oil(15ml)
    Aspargus (cup)
    Total: Pro:41 Carb:8 Fat:24 Calories:421

One can of sardine in hot pepper
    One can of sardine in lemon
    Veggies (Cauliflower)
    Total: Pro:42 Carb:8 Fat:26 Calories:430

Chicken (200 gr)
    Two spoon of sour cream(reduce fat)
    One small pita
    Veggies(salad)
    Total: Pro:53 Carb:25 Fat:5 Calories:390

Cottage cheese (1%)(3/4 cup)
    Brussels sprouts (1 cup)
    Pear
    Total: Pro:49 Carb:40 Fat:6 Calories:430

Turkey 200 gr
    olive oil(15ml)
    Broccoli
    Total: Pro:47 Carb:3 Fat:18 Calories:391

Grand Total: Pro:274 Carb:114 Fat:103,5 Calories:2577

High Carb day:
    2/3 cup oatmeal
    8 eggs white
    Total: Pro:37 Carb:65 Fat:6 Calories:485

250 mL of Milk 2%
    2 eggs with yolk
    8 eggs white
    Aspargus (cup)
    Total: Pro:50 Carb:20 Fat:15 Calories:431

One can of sardine in spring water*2
    Veggies (asparagus, cauliflower)
    White Rice 1/4 cup
    Total: Pro:46 Carb:47 Fat:14,5 Calories:468

Chicken (200 gr)
    White Rice 1/4 cup
    Veggies(salad)
    Total: Pro:52 Carb:44 Fat:0,5 Calories:411

Cottage cheese (1%)(1/2 cup)
    Low carb veggies
    Total: Pro:32 Carb:18 Fat:4 Calories:250

Pasta (3/4 cup)
    Broccoli and asparagus
    Cottage cheese (2%)(1/2) cup)
    Total: Pro:44 Carb:75 Fat:5,5 Calories:553

Grand Total: Pro:261 Carb:269 Fat:45,5 Calories:2598

richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richie74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you've only beed doing it for 4 days? and u can see a difference - I'm not too sure about that.
    Train hard, eat often, and sleep well.

Originally Posted by richie74 View Post
    you've only beed doing it for 4 days? and u can see a difference - I'm not too sure about that.
    This is not the first i am doing a diet and i know when it started wrong and when it's start good. This one is starting good and hitting well, believe me i know what i am talking about.

It's been a month now that on the diet. I went from 220 lbs to about 212 lbs without any cardio. I am always full eating fibers, proteins and water. You should try that, it's a good break plateau.

I am strong as the beginning of the cut, i am beggining to loose minimal strength but you should be expecting that.
    I am hoping to reach my goal of a bf of 10% and 200 lbs.