inimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What the **** is wrong with my body?

For the last 4 years I've tried to gain weight, but no matter how hard I try I always end up gaining a maximum of 10lbs and then lose it all in 2-3days if I eat a little less.

I am 5'10" and 125lbs(!)
    My daily calorie intake is 3000-3500cals (clean bulking) and I exercise every goddamn day except for saturdays, yet I never gain more than 10lbs.
    So September I started going a little more hardcore, aiming for 4500 cals a day, which helped me gain a little more, but also some fat, I continued on this regminine for 6 weeks and then I got sick for 3 (!) days where I ate very little and lost over a inch on my arms and 5lbs. WTF?
    suddenly my pants needed a new belt and ****, just after 3 days of not raping my own throat with food

I have been to the doctor and have no diseases or disorders of any kind, so WHA TTH **** IS THIS?
    Do I have to use steroids or some ****?

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i doubt that you're eating 3000+ and not gaining unless you're really burning a **** load of calories daily. count your calories better and eat more.
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aec32094 View Post
    i doubt that you're eating 3000+ and not gaining unless you're really burning a **** load of calories daily. count your calories better and eat more.
    This. Give us an example of one of your ''3000 calories'' consumption in a day.
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) outofstep19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems impossible unless you have worms or a black hole in your stomach. Dunno what to tell you brah.
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"'bout to do a fricken side chest.." - GoatTower

Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lost more then an inches of your arms in just 3 days? Dont troll me bra!
    Life too short to be a bitch.

Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Hairsthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm 5'10 also.. I started out at a low weight of 60kilos around.. at the moment sitting at 78 and reasonably lean and alot stronger..

If counting the calories isn't benefitting you try just making sure you eat when ever you are hungry.. LARGE amounts of protein, reasonable amounts of carbs..
    make sure these proteins are good sources, lean meats, milk etc.

also inbox me your routine you are doing,

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds to me like you have an over active thyroid. Go to the doctor and get some meds for it. It'll help alot.
    ILS is a primal threat/mating display observed in the human male. The ILS display involves the male human holding out it’s arms away from it’s body at approximately a 20-40 degree angle and then walking with a slow deliberate gait inorder to look more imposing to other humans. The posture is used primarily as a form of non-verbal communication such as a mating display to attract or impress females or as a defense or dominance posture to appear larger to a threat or to intimidate rival males.

emiliok1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    See what the doc can do for you because by you eating the amount of calories you are, you should be seeing much more gains..

TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cocoaustin View Post
    sounds to me like you have an over active thyroid. Go to the doctor and get some meds for it. It'll help alot.
    Could be... blood work will diagnose is. But then again, OP could be highly over-exaggerating on his calorie intake.

Lulisius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat more oats

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your
    A) underestimating calorie intake
    B) under estimating caloric expenditure during the day
    C) combination of the two.

Solution: eat more regardless.

4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4evaFAP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dirty bulk
    Rep back all

Aussie winter bulker
    7inch+ girth crew

UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500) UngeneticAzn is not very helpful. (-500)
    You don't really need to clean bulk @ 5'10" 125...I started at 5'10" 123 and just dirty bulked it up. Fat at this stage would be healthy, not harmful, for you. Also, post your routine and diet pls.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would seriously get checked for a parasite. But, you have to understand that there's a 3-5 pound range that we all fluctuate between. You could weigh 150 on monday, 152 on tuesday, 151 on wednesday, etc. But, if this truly is just your extremely fast metabolism burning everything away, there's really no solution than to eat more.. sorry brah. Look on the bright side though, you could gain muscle while keeping fat gain extremely low Also, make sure you're getting all your essential vitamins, minerals, and macronutrients.

Regarding losing a whole inch in your arms in just a few days, I hope you're overestimating. You were probably just dehydrated from being sick.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you shouldn't exercise 6 days a week....

Both weight lifting, and by the way you said it, cardio, burns calories. Try this for 3 weeks and if I'm wrong go straight to the doctor but:

Go to the gym only 3 days a week. Only do a few compound lifts and then GTFO. Do not do any cardio at this time.

Log exactly what you're eating so you can see the calorie intake.

If you're eating 3,000 calories, doing only compound lifts, and giving yourself the needed rest in between it all to gain muscle mass, and you're still the way you are: you've got something up in your body.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbelittle View Post

Both weight lifting, and by the way you said it, cardio, burns calories.
    Was gonna say this. Try goin 4 or 5 days a week and your bound to gain at least a little more weight, because you'll be burning less.

Simple solution is, if you're not gaining, eat more. If you get sick from eating that much, make a mass gainer shake. Oats, pb, whey, milk, BOOM! 1000 cals right there.

bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by inimo View Post
    For the last 4 years I've tried to gain weight, but no matter how hard I try I always end up gaining a maximum of 10lbs and then lose it all in 2-3days if I eat a little less.

I am 5'10" and 125lbs(!)
    My daily calorie intake is 3000-3500cals (clean bulking) and I exercise every goddamn day except for saturdays, yet I never gain more than 10lbs.
    So September I started going a little more hardcore, aiming for 4500 cals a day, which helped me gain a little more, but also some fat, I continued on this regminine for 6 weeks and then I got sick for 3 (!) days where I ate very little and lost over a inch on my arms and 5lbs. WTF?
    suddenly my pants needed a new belt and ****, just after 3 days of not raping my own throat with food

I have been to the doctor and have no diseases or disorders of any kind, so WHA TTH **** IS THIS?
    Do I have to use steroids or some ****?
    water weight will explain the quick lose of weight. but most likly youll eat alot for a day or 2 get bloated think your gaining to quick and subconciously back off the calories and then lose all the water you gained. the only thing i can tell you is to eat the same thing everyday and count how much your eating not that bull**** well this kind of looks like 500 cals. hit that **** everyday and dont be a pussy about gaining some fat.

Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Plokoon111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't let the no gains of weight let you down. Just keep eating, and working out. You will see gains whether is be in 3 months, or a year. Its a slow process. I mean I'm a stick and weighed 18 lbs at 19 years of age, and my dad is skinny and has a overactive thyroid, and now I'm seeing results.

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UngeneticAzn View Post
    You don't really need to clean bulk @ 5'10" 125...I started at 5'10" 123 and just dirty bulked it up. Fat at this stage would be healthy, not harmful, for you. Also, post your routine and diet pls.
    Pics of your arteries please.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Pics of your arteries please.
    He's not saying to just start stuffing face with fast food most likely. Just not to worry about the bullsh*t that people preach coqnstantly around here regarding "clean vs dirty" foods.

Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100) Dopedcamel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbelittle View Post

Both weight lifting, and by the way you said it, cardio, burns calories. Try this for 3 weeks and if I'm wrong go straight to the doctor but:

Go to the gym only 3 days a week. Only do a few compound lifts and then GTFO. Do not do any cardio at this time.

Log exactly what you're eating so you can see the calorie intake.

If you're eating 3,000 calories, doing only compound lifts, and giving yourself the needed rest in between it all to gain muscle mass, and you're still the way you are: you've got something up in your body.

Your a ****ing idiot

cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50) cent1k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dopedcamel View Post
    Your a ****ing idiot

when the **** you find the time to eat that many calories, assuming your eating clean.

JamieBulks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamieBulks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cuongpham View Post
    Lost more then an inches of your arms in just 3 days? Dont troll me bra!
    This. Can't happen ahaha

And if you want to bulk, eat high calories (as you say you do) and don't do so much cardio.

chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to just eat like a beast, drink loads of whole fat milk and eat whatever cheat meals you want, you need to stack some mass dude. double your meals, get a protein shake with alot of calories in and lift heavy. all i can say