Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colostrum

rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by samfmx View Post
    Do you even lift?
    nice.
    Richard Anderson, M.D.

I eat and thoroughly enjoy egg whites; for some reason you now think you are smarter than me. This makes me smile.

Pubmed: helpin' the anti-Bros post links to abstracts of studies they never read...anything less is Broscience!

-To the PubMed ninjas; you are what is wrong with the internet.

zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaosha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by leonard92 View Post
    Does anyone supplement with colostrum? If so how many times a day do you take it and how many grams per day
    No more than three grams/day.

The key here is NOT to stack this with Deer Antler Velvet. The net IGF-1 increases from the two together far exceed what any human should have in their bloodstream.

-zaosha

bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blake11 View Post
    Dude you're 16 you don't have a say in ****. I don't post on forums i private message people. condescending? really ahahahhah you even know what it means because they obviously aren't. Anyway, say what you like im out
    I am honored to have put you in the red. Idiot.

blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rich503 View Post
    nice.
    He's my training partner ahahahahaha.....

By the way just so all you genius's know, I'm friends with leonard aswell, have a look at the gym's we workout at ahahahahhahaha the whole time you people are getting all worked up and turning into keyboard warriors whilst we all laugh. And about being two years older that that guy, the difference in knowledge when it comes to being 16 compared to 18 is huge i knew half the stuff i know now when i was 16, it's not hard to get rep when you comment every post on a bb forum. So all you idiots can go suck a pregnant ladies nipples to get your colostrum.

When you're having trouble, seek help. When you hit a plateau, Address your weaknesses. When you have left in the tank, Push that extra rep. When you get knocked down, Get right back up!
    Eat Clean, Train hard, Stay flexible, Stay Motivated, set realistic goals and you will succeed.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guys, look at me, just so you know, I chill with [insert cool person name here] and live right next to the playboy mansion and get action errday ahahahaa!
    You can all go suck [insert word here]

Also, I am much smarter than all of you Because I am older
    Last edited by snrygo; 11-06-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Needed to mock this clown a bit more with details
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blake11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    Guys, look at me, just so you know, I chill with [insert cool person name here] and live right next to the playboy mansion and get action errday ahahahaa!
    You can all go suck [insert word here]

Also, I am much smarter than all of you Because I am older
    ........ AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you edited it and still failed...... Dude i've been sarcastic except for the fact in the first comment. Other than that i've been commenting so i can laugh at the reactions. I obviously don't use the forums and hardly ever use bodyspace.
    When you're having trouble, seek help. When you hit a plateau, Address your weaknesses. When you have left in the tank, Push that extra rep. When you get knocked down, Get right back up!
    Eat Clean, Train hard, Stay flexible, Stay Motivated, set realistic goals and you will succeed.

bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry tool, you can't neg me when you are in the red. Wow.

dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anybody else feel like his "hahaha's" are a bit overused? They're like the nervous laugh of somebody who knows they've been beat but can't quite accept it.

*awaits yet another nervous laughing fit followed by even more immaturity*
    04-09 usmc
    07-08 Operation Iraqi Freedom
    MWSB 372

For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat 4.