Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Me and Boom headshot going hard in the bf3

Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    still playing? get at me

linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cjayzz View Post
    GT - cjayzz add me brahs

^^^and if you can run it on pc get it for pc no contest
    i don't think i'll be able to run it at its top performance with the computer i have right now and i have some friends getting it for 360.. im probably going to get it for 360 but i didn't know just how drastic of a difference there was.. cuz if its big i may reconsider

AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    Germany wat!?

I had a blast tonight, slowly improving. Was checking my stats and have logged on right at 3 hours (though it feels like a lot more??). Most of my points are split between engineer and support, few in assault, and zero in recon lulz. I'm just thinking I won't be able to get anything started lulz.

A couple questions I had that came up tonight:
    1) For each 'class', there is a 'score bar' on the bottom that will unlock things as I get to them. Is it a set order, or do I need to say use... 10 med kits to unlock something else? Or is it simply based on points what you will unlock overall for gadgets and what not? I'm guessing each gun you unlock for each class, that you will need new requirements for optical/gadget (as in, unlocking reflex for one gun doesn't make it available for all, right?)

2) When it says press back to 'request/supply ammo', is there something that shows up on the screen, or is it vocal? I'm thinking in my UAV that I see signals next to each person for what they can supply. Is this what they need or what they can supply. Or was it actually showing location of where med packs were thrown down? Having a hard time (as most of the time the person is right next to it anyway). Just curious how I know, or how I can get the attention of people from other squads. Most of the time I just throw something at them and they return favor lulz.

3) I have no vehicle points yet either haha. Do these come only from kills in vehicle or doing other things? Because I've driven so I'm not quite sure. Also, do you unlock other things for vehicles by accumulating points or what do you get for accumulating vehicles/points in vehicles.

4) Was fun having 5-6 people all in a party split up in one or two squads. We tried to all hop in empty servers and just switch over when we could. Is there an easier way to get 6 people into the same game? Also, if there are just 2-3 of us, is there a way to make sure we all get in the same game, or is this something that will improve as servers get sorted out? I'm sure everyone has had trouble with that.

Thanks for any help you guys have in answering this questions. Really enjoying the game modes and style. Will have to get some reps passed around to people ITT.
    *Workout Journal: We form like Voltron: BoB/Exane/NWSkier/Gin/Hamzzza/Applecat*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆
    XBL: applecat1

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AppleCat View Post
    Germany wat!?

I had a blast tonight, slowly improving. Was checking my stats and have logged on right at 3 hours (though it feels like a lot more??). Most of my points are split between engineer and support, few in assault, and zero in recon lulz. I'm just thinking I won't be able to get anything started lulz.

A couple questions I had that came up tonight:
    1) For each 'class', there is a 'score bar' on the bottom that will unlock things as I get to them. Is it a set order, or do I need to say use... 10 med kits to unlock something else? Or is it simply based on points what you will unlock overall for gadgets and what not? I'm guessing each gun you unlock for each class, that you will need new requirements for optical/gadget (as in, unlocking reflex for one gun doesn't make it available for all, right?)

2) When it says press back to 'request/supply ammo', is there something that shows up on the screen, or is it vocal? I'm thinking in my UAV that I see signals next to each person for what they can supply. Is this what they need or what they can supply. Or was it actually showing location of where med packs were thrown down? Having a hard time (as most of the time the person is right next to it anyway). Just curious how I know, or how I can get the attention of people from other squads. Most of the time I just throw something at them and they return favor lulz.

3) I have no vehicle points yet either haha. Do these come only from kills in vehicle or doing other things? Because I've driven so I'm not quite sure. Also, do you unlock other things for vehicles by accumulating points or what do you get for accumulating vehicles/points in vehicles.

4) Was fun having 5-6 people all in a party split up in one or two squads. We tried to all hop in empty servers and just switch over when we could. Is there an easier way to get 6 people into the same game? Also, if there are just 2-3 of us, is there a way to make sure we all get in the same game, or is this something that will improve as servers get sorted out? I'm sure everyone has had trouble with that.

Thanks for any help you guys have in answering this questions. Really enjoying the game modes and style. Will have to get some reps passed around to people ITT.
    fake location, really in NY

There's some guns that as you level will be available for all kits. No set order for advancing in levels, just collect points. Yes each gun will require that you unlock its accessories. You notice the guns have a star near them, if you level a gun a lot, you will start gaining stars for that gun.(no added perks, just to show off)

I know you have heard calls for medics or ammo? that press back button; lets your squad know you need ammo/meds. In the UAV its what they supply. Anyone on your team can collect ammo from your supply, just if your squad members do, it gives you bonus points.(same goes for medic)

You get points for kills in a vehicle. If you were the person to fire, you will get more. However if your just riding shotgun and another person in the vehicle gets a kill, you will get some points. The points for the vehicles just unlocks upgrades for them.

As for that last bit, as the servers improve and the game gets passed its released date, it will improve. Our group also had a hard time getting everyone into the the same server.

AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fake location, really in NY

There's some guns that as you level will be available for all kits. No set order for advancing in levels, just collect points. Yes each gun will require that you unlock its accessories. You notice the guns have a star near them, if you level a gun a lot, you will start gaining stars for that gun.(no added perks, just to show off)

I know you have heard calls for medics or ammo? that press back button; lets your squad know you need ammo/meds. In the UAV its what they supply. Anyone on your team can collect ammo from your supply, just if your squad members do, it gives you bonus points.(same goes for medic)

You get points for kills in a vehicle. If you were the person to fire, you will get more. However if your just riding shotgun and another person in the vehicle gets a kill, you will get some points. The points for the vehicles just unlocks upgrades for them.

As for that last bit, as the servers improve and the game gets passed its released date, it will improve. Our group also had a hard time getting everyone into the the same server.
    You've been on fire for me with all my questions today, I really appreciate it. Plus, I'm finally off recharge so I could show you that ha. Makes sense on most of what you said as I kind of have been figuring it out. I just didn't know if ever using a certain amount of perks (med pack/defib/ammo supply) were needed to unlock anything, but it appears not.

Oh herp derp, I see if I click on weapons/unlocks in battlelog, it shows exactly what you're unlocking at each point level (for each class) - damn that's a lot of guns lulz (and holy crap at all the unlocks for each gun). It'll take a while to fill all that out. Are stars in a way something like 'prestiging' in COD? Do you just accumulate stars once you have everything? I guess you ribbons/awards also speak to that. Okay, I'll shut up. Just giddy about it and want to figure it all out.

Thanks again!

You've been on fire for me with all my questions today, I really appreciate it. Plus, I'm finally off recharge so I could show you that ha. Makes sense on most of what you said as I kind of have been figuring it out. I just didn't know if ever using a certain amount of perks (med pack/defib/ammo supply) were needed to unlock anything, but it appears not.

Oh herp derp, I see if I click on weapons/unlocks in battlelog, it shows exactly what you're unlocking at each point level (for each class) - damn that's a lot of guns lulz (and holy crap at all the unlocks for each gun). It'll take a while to fill all that out. Are stars in a way something like 'prestiging' in COD? Do you just accumulate stars once you have everything? I guess you ribbons/awards also speak to that. Okay, I'll shut up. Just giddy about it and want to figure it all out.
    Thanks again!
    Yea it's kinda like a prestige system so to say for the guns. At 100 kills you get your first bronze star. then silver, gold.

3 bronze stars and then you go to silver, and it goes from there.

once i get finish watching soa, i'll get on and get the 13 kills i need for my bronze. and show you

Yea it's kinda like a prestige system so to say for the guns. At 100 kills you get your first bronze star. then silver, gold.

3 bronze stars and then you go to silver, and it goes from there.

once i get finish watching soa, i'll get on and get the 13 kills i need for my bronze. and show you
    I am now creeping your battleblog. You told me to balance out my classes . Nah, I need to goof around and figure out what exactly I'm better at/enjoy doing more. I noticed our numbers were similar minus your mind blowing assists. wtfman. Are you disciplined enough to not go chasing after shooting them once or twice? Mirin'. And heals... 2000? notsureifsrs. Oh, and lastly, I don't understand the point of quit % as the only way to leave a lobby is to quit mid-game.

Okay I'm done for the night. in4 gold star second grade spelling test.

I am now creeping your battleblog. You told me to balance out my classes . Nah, I need to goof around and figure out what exactly I'm better at/enjoy doing more. I noticed our numbers were similar minus your mind blowing assists. wtfman. Are you disciplined enough to not go chasing after shooting them once or twice? Mirin'. And heals... 2000? notsureifsrs. Oh, and lastly, I don't understand the point of quit % as the only way to leave a lobby is to quit mid-game.

Okay I'm done for the night. in4 gold star second grade spelling test.
    I always start out medic and unlock a ton of **** for it and then head to engineer, ect..

Right now balancing out doesn't really matter, but down the road when the casual players start dropping off and the bf3 players remain, you wont wanna only have one capable class.

As for assists, medic, aren't exactly gonna rush. spot and drop fire and let the assault guys and rambos of the team put in the direct work.

also when your pinned down and your the only medic. boom points everywhere, not only from my medic pack, but revives.

but yea i get dog tag happy and when i could of shoot down a group of guys, i get none because i tried to knife.

not so much disciplined, but providing cover fire or suppressive fire, will get you them there assist points

The Misc Distance Runner TheRiggler's Avatar
    TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRiggler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think we lost a single game. It's good to have a good teammate for once instead of being stuck playing with all randoms.
    ***SURVIVED HAVING PGL'S BABY DINK IN MY ANGUS CREW***

Cornhuskers - SF Giants - 49ers - Sharks - Uncle Drew's Street Ball Gang Starring Lebron James

Xbox GT - M is for Miley

pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000)
    add me brahs kcinyu
    [300 Spartan Crew]

"Hard work will always overcome talent. As long as talent doesn't believe in hard work."
    RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less

Originally Posted by TheRiggler View Post
    I don't think we lost a single game. It's good to have a good teammate for once instead of being stuck playing with all randoms.
    Yea i look forward to teaming up with you again.

ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    did these ****ing servers go down again?!?!

Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Future55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just finished for the night, heres my battlelog profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/jackSplat55/

GT: JaKkSplat

Ill be on tomorrow, lemme know in this thread if you wanna play, or just get at me on XBL if i happen to be on.

pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ccj804 View Post
    did these ****ing servers go down again?!?!
    yeah... i was playing then
    [300 Spartan Crew]

"Hard work will always overcome talent. As long as talent doesn't believe in hard work."
    RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less

ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ccj804 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just want to unlock a ****ing gun for the night and be done.

These servers are going down more often then puerto rican chicks on first dates.
    Last edited by p7nk; 10-26-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    These servers are going down more often then puerto rican chicks on first dates.
    I was just on for 2 hours with no issues.
    fun game so far overall I sent a request to all of the people who posted up their battlelogs so accept that ****.
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ JohnLx's Avatar
    JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    servers are slowly coming back now
    Las Vegas Miscer

3rd campaign misson after meeting up to find capt brady b4 getting into the car someone is getting CPR, the guy does the old protocol of 15 resussitations to the chest.... LOL

campaign is epic right now
    [300 Spartan Crew]

RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just started the campaign.....going to be awesome. everyone else play on "hard" level?

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope the servers are better tonight after work. Kinda wanna play. Didn't get to sit down and play a good amount. What I did play was fun as fuk though
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ JohnLx's Avatar
    JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnLx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    just started the campaign.....going to be awesome. everyone else play on "hard" level?
    Normal was fun, not too easy and just a little difficult at moments.
    Las Vegas Miscer

Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Server maintenance will occur between:

04:30 - 06:00 PDT
    07:30 - 09:00 EST
    13:30 - 15:00 CET
    12:30 - 14:00 GMT

Maintenance will affect Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 as well as the PC platform.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4773904522925/
    Origin/XBL GT: tperry109
    BF3 & Forza 4

hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dumb question is probably dumb but how the fuk do you exit into the main menu after you finish a match?
    I tried pressing all the buttons but no main menu exit.

Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Remind me to rep the p7nk guy when I'm on my computer. (iPhone right now)

Played a good bit last night. I'm going to give it a week or so before I slam the servers/joining a game with your squad. Give them some buffer room before I go ape **** on this Mickey mouse bull****.

Prox mines blow up your vehicles too?
    Do you get points for just spotting, or do they have to die for the point bonus?
    How effective is the stinger on jets?
    aka: TwYcH
    Pistons, Lions, Tigers, Tide
    4foot: pls go with your fuking pixie dust magical super tracing bend around the corner homing tomahawks.

*Destroying Body Fat Log 2012* - Real Time Review SNS Reduce XT - SNS Focus XT: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141873231
    Day 1: Starting Weight: 180lbs
    Day 51: Current Weight: 174lbs

DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJ_Balogh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hideyowives View Post
    dumb question is probably dumb but how the fuk do you exit into the main menu after you finish a match?
    I don't think you can. I'm not sure the purpose of having it that way. Anyone know why it's like that?
    "The key to my exercise program is this one simple truth: I hate my body.. Do you understand the second you look in the mirror and you're happy with what you see, baby, you just lost the battle." - Dr. Cox, Scrubs

Cool Shirts - https://www.spreadshirt.com/user/DJ-Balogh

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DJ_Balogh View Post
    I don't think you can. I'm not sure the purpose of having it that way. Anyone know why it's like that?
    yea its been like that for awhile i think. as far as i can remember u have to wait for the round to start press start then back out to the menus.

i'll be on after work tonight if the servers let me play. If anybody needs a medic hit me with a FR and we can do work. just say misc or somethin in the msg so i know whats up
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hideyowives has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DJ_Balogh View Post
    wtf?? explain this Bullshiit!!!

brb playing the same game forever
    brb restarting game every other round

Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tperry109 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hideyowives View Post
    Its the same as BC2 where you have to wait for the next map to load, then you can quit.
    Origin/XBL GT: tperry109
    BF3 & Forza 4