Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000)

Devilspawn’s BioForge V3/Triazole log… Work Hustle Kill!

STRONG(ER):
    Anyone can push to the limit. Anyone can work hard. Anyone can achieve. Anyone can be strong. But only a few have the Extraordinary Resolve(er) to be Strong(er).- EliteFTS

Welcome to my first log and introduction to bb.com

For the next 8 weeks I’m going to log the rest of my experience using Biotivia BioForge V3 and begin logging Driven Sports Triazole. I have never run a log before of course, so comments and suggestions are welcomed. This log will run at least 8 weeks as I stack BioForge with Triazole and possibly Neogenix Supremacy at the end of the stack. Other supplements in the stack will be the basics: multi, whey, creatine, joint supplement (see below).

Background:
    Rededicated myself to weight lifting ~ 3 years ago. I moved 2000+ miles away from my home town to begin a new life all around and decided that getting fit and healthy would be part of it. I lifted on and off before my move, but never took it very seriously as my goal was just to put on size since I was 135lb when I started. My goal was to reach 200lbs and be lean. I always had a semi-fast metabolism so my bulking was always dirty. I just made sure I hit 200g of protein a day. My highest body weight to date is 194lbs (~19-20% BF) in Feb of 2011.

I always had a skinny-fat body type until I decided to get my diet and training in order 3 years ago. Last Feb, I joined a boot camp to change up my routine and learn some different ways to train. I decided to also follow their diet plan and cut BF as I could bulk again after it was done. From February until basically now I've readjusted my diet and have been cutting bodyfat and getting leaner. I feel and look the best I’ve ever done in my opinion even though I’m not 200lbs, lean and beastly and it’s been a pretty eye opening experience. I’ve never been at this level of leanness and muscularity so now I’d just like to maintain it and slowly add lean mass.

Besides lifting weights and occasional cardio, I don’t do much else as physically. In my younger days I played a lot of volleyball, soccer and baseball, but that’s all behind me now. I play pickup games of volleyball every now and then along with some hiking and running on occasion, but mostly I’m dedicated to training so here it goes:

Current Stats:
    -Weight: 169lbs; Started BioForge on Oct 1 at 166lbs
    -Bodyfat: ~13%
    -Height: 5’10 ¾”

Goals:
    -Gain lean mass and strength overall in the next 8 weeks

Current Stack:
    -Food
    -Biotivia BioForge V3- 2 caps upon waking up, 1 cap 8-10 hours later ** first time taking
    -DS Triazole- 2 caps upon waking up 1 cap 8-10 hours later ** first time taking
    -Multi- ON Optimen- 3 tablets daily ** first time taking
    -Joint- UN Animal Flex- 1 pack daily ** first time taking
    -Bcaa- Scivation Xtend- 4 scoops daily in a big jug of water
    -Whey-Various brands(I’m not picky)
    -Creatine- Cheap Supplements Monohydrate-(5g/day)
    -Neogenix Supremacy(at the end of stack possibly) ** first time taking

Diet:
    I keep track of my diet on Fatscecret.com. User name: FitDS

For the past 2 months I’ve been following a lean gains type diet. Currently I’m eating ~2000 calories daily which gets bumped with intermittent refeeds/cheat days/carb loads on some weekends. I have found that this has been working the last couple months and monitor my diet biweekly for needed changes. I plan on bumping up calories as needed throughout the stack depending on weight gain or lack thereof.

I normally eat ~100-120 net carbs/day and fill the rest of calories in with fat and protein .Protein intake is ~150-180g/day. My eating window is normally 12-9pm. Since Oct 1, I’ve been taking Bioforge upon waking (5 or 7am, depending on the day) and then still not eating till noon. I’ve noticed no adverse effects to this and have been enjoying nice gains.

Training:
    I don’t have a set workout routine or follow a specific workout plan. I have done variations of 5x5, pyramind schemes, GVT, etc., but have found that training instinctively works best for me right now.

I focus on primarily on compound movements with accessory exercises added as needed. I normally never work out arms or shoulders on their own. I do a 4 day split: chest, back, legs, and “bonus” day or push, pull, legs, full body days. Any body part I feel needs work goes in the “bonus” day. I will add a 5th workout during the week if time and energy permits.

Other Tidbits:

1.) Past Supplements?

Since I rededicated myself to training 3 years ago I’ve experimented with many supplements and the list is too long to go through here. I’ve tried several natural test boosters, various whey proteins and preworkouts/postworkouts. I’ve tried several fat burners and sleep/recovery aids as well. All in all, I’ve decided that my money is best spent on whey, creatine, bcaa, and food. Every now and then something with great reviews sparks my interest. Hence this log.

Of note: I went to the 2011 Olympia Expo this year so occasionally there will be a preworkout/postworkout mentioned in my log. I got samples so I’m going to use them. Routinely, if I need an added boost I just pop 2 caffeine pills.

2.) Favorite Supplements?
    Scivation Xtend, Controlled Labs Orange Triad, Gaspari Myofusion and Intrapro, Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition Syntha 6, and Creatine Mono(whatever is on sale). Beta-alanine is also becoming a favorite.

3.) Any other comments about training?
    I’ve only been training early in the morning for a month. Training in the morning has been great even though my methods thus far are contrary to normal diet advice especially while taking BioForge. I do sometimes train in the evenings if a morning workout doesn’t fit in my schedule. I awake at 7am, take BioForge, fast until 12, train at 6 and have my last meal by 9pm. On weekends I follow the same schedule for morning training starting my day at 9am.

I don’t know my current max lifts.

4.) Comments on BioForge thus far?
    Since Oct 1, I’ve notice some strength gains, definite overall better mood and well being, and some noticeable body composition changes. My libido is running full speed ahead, and I’m getting much better sleep at nights. I’m more focused in the gym and my workout time has decreased as my intensity has increased. I’ve noticed an increase in muscle soreness than before, before recovery overall is good. I’ve put on 3lbs while not having to change my diet overall.

Triazole/Optimen/Animal Flex arrived today so it’s on. I’ll start Optimen and Animal flex right away. I’ll either start Triazole on Saturday(start of Week 5 or tomorrow morning)

4.) Pics?
    Taken as of Oct 23, 2011:
    Front

Wheel

Comments are welcome and thanks for following along… I will update every day, every other day or as often as I can.
    -†DS†

Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-26-2011 at 02:20 PM.
    ▪█───────█▪ Amat Victoria Curam
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000) Devil-spawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Date: October 24, 2011

Supplements/diet:
    -5am: wake up
    -5:20: Bioforge(2caps) and started drinking Xtend
    -5:45: Chest Training
    -1pm: first meal/multi(generic since Optimen just arrived today); Krill Oil, Vitamin-D, Vitamin-C
    -3pm: BioForge (1 cap)…yes I was late on dosage time followed by some sludge/creatine
    -5:30pm: meal

Chest Training:

1. Warmup: shoulder dislocations, bench press with bar only, pushups
    2. Bench Press: 2x3 (205); 1x5(185); 1x10(165); 1x2(225)
    3. Incline Dumbbell flies: 4x10,10,8.8(30, 35, 40,40)
    4. Decline Smith Machine Press: 3x10(90+,110+,140+); 2x5(180+) *+=+whatever that bar weighs
    5. Incline Hammer Strength: 3x10,10,8,8(90,95,100,105*), 1x12(90*) *each side

Notes:
    Yesterday was a rest day and today begin a new week of training. I decided to try something different with my chest training by doing “heavy weight” first and working down. I just wanted to see how that would feel. Overall it wasn’t too bad, but was definitely different.
    I added a sample packet PharmaFreak Technologies: Ripped Freak Pre-Workout” to my BCAA drink instead of taking it before training. It tasted good, but overall no real noticeable benefit this morning. I have had a sample packet 15 minutes prior and felt a little more intensity, but nothing major.

Intensity and mood is good today. Going out with some friends tonight which means I’ll probably train in the evening tomorrow if I train and I'll have my last meal out.

I need the MNF game to be 40 points or higher to win my pool… cmon’ high score!

Thanks for following…
    Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-25-2011 at 07:21 AM.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heavyliftset is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    .Awesome man. Here to support a bulker brother!

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed. Good luck
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Originally Posted by heavyliftset View Post
    .Awesome man. Here to support a bulker brother!
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Subbed. Good luck
    thanks for following...
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On board, good luck. My next BF run starts next month and I plan on adding TZ to the mix
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    will be following along. happy that you chose my format as your format of choice

Im running my first log too. Most of the days I cant wait to get back and write about my experience. Im sure you'll enjoy this and that the log itself will help you achieve your goals more efficiently.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid build by the way. Any reason why 200lbs is your goal, just an arbitrary number? I was in a similar boat, when I graduated high school way back when I weighed in at around 145lbs. I have been able to add mass over the years, but as I got older the dirty bulk did more harm then good, where I hit a peak a few years back of around 235lbs. Now that i finally got my act together I am down to 197lbs, and probably thinking that 190lbs is the target number I want to hit where I should have great definition along with muscle. The whole "200lb" number was always a target of mine, probably because it just sounded cool at the time lol. I have seen the 200lb mark thrown around a few times here by people as if it is the magic number to street cred when it comes to your physique, but obviously most people here should know that's crap. Nothing wrong with having a goal, but hopefully just realize that it is nothing more then a number (something I have had to learn as well as I deal with being sub 200lbs lol).
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    will be following along. happy that you chose my format as your format of choice

Im running my first log too. Most of the days I cant wait to get back and write about my experience. Im sure you'll enjoy this and that the log itself will help you achieve your goals more efficiently.
    thanks for following! I'm pretty stoked to keep track on hear now... I'm sure I'll be just as anxious to update every night as well...
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Solid build by the way. Any reason why 200lbs is your goal, just an arbitrary number? I was in a similar boat, when I graduated high school way back when I weighed in at around 145lbs. I have been able to add mass over the years, but as I got older the dirty bulk did more harm then good, where I hit a peak a few years back of around 235lbs. Now that i finally got my act together I am down to 197lbs, and probably thinking that 190lbs is the target number I want to hit where I should have great definition along with muscle. The whole "200lb" number was always a target of mine, probably because it just sounded cool at the time lol. I have seen the 200lb mark thrown around a few times here by people as if it is the magic number to street cred when it comes to your physique, but obviously most people here should know that's crap. Nothing wrong with having a goal, but hopefully just realize that it is nothing more then a number (something I have had to learn as well as I deal with being sub 200lbs lol).
    thanks brah!

you hit it on the nose.. 200lb was the magical mythical number that I wanted because it sounded cool in my head for someone who was jacked and lean... after reading and seeing countless articles/pictures I had the "every meal plan/workout/article is structured for the the 200lb bodybuilder" syndrome, therefore I must be 200lb too....

after doing a boot camp last Feb and discussing my goals with a trainer. I learned that I could hit 200 but I wouldn't hit 200 and look the way I wanted without hitting 225 or 230 first. She told me follow her diet plan while in boot camp to get lean and I would probably look the way I wanted to look, but not be 200 and that I could always put on weight again. I decided to take her advice and here I am now at 169 down from 194 when I started boot camp... I'm leaner and feel the best I ever did and my 200lb dream is almost virtually gone for now...for now at least

No one ever believes that I'm under 170 and I realized you don't need to be certain number to look the way you want and feel good about your accomplishments in the gym...

thanks for following!
    Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-25-2011 at 07:54 AM.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okaaaaay...just took a seat.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sub'd broski
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.â€

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Okaaaaay...just took a seat.
    Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    sub'd broski
    thanks for following...

going to the gym soon... I'll update tonight when I get back...
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for log.
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

Date: October 25, 2011

My goal when I come in here every day is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me! - Layne Norton

props to justfive for a good template!

Supplements/diet
    7am: up and ready to go…sorta...slept really well, but the alarm suxed this morning...
    Explanation: Friends came into town last night and we ended up at our favorite Irish Pub… had some fish and chips, Guinness, and good times… so my last meal last night was about 8:30pm

7:30am: made my jug of xtend(It’s a Blue Raspberry day)...STUFF IS SO GOOD!!!!!!; took BioForge (2caps)
    12pm: 1st meal and first serving of Optimen along with Vitamin-d.
    4pm: BioForge(1cap); 2nd meal, Animal flex and Vitamin-d.
    6:30pm: preworkout sample of the day: Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc. Serum Accelerated preworkout(see below)
    8:30pm: last meal

Back Training: Evening Workout- Xtend during workout…

1. Warmup: shoulder dislocations, bar hangs, flex band dynamic stretches
    2. Band Deadlifts: EFS Pro Short Monster Mini Bands (2 bands attached the bar and held under the feet): 3x12( bar+ bands,135+bands,135+bands); 2x5(185+bands, 225+bands); 1x1,1(275+bands)* grip slippage(used S)
    3. Pullups: 4x8 (body weight)
    4. BB rows: 4x15(135,140,145,150)
    5. Seated Rows sitting on a Dumbbell: 3x12(120) 2x5(140,160)
    6. DB Shrugs: 4x25(50,60,70,80)

Of note: On Back/Pull days I do like to use straps(S) or Versa Grips (VG) sometimes. I will try make notations of when I’m using them or just going raw.

Notes:

Tried a sample of Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc Serum Accelerated preworkout. Mixed and drank it on the way to the gym (about a 10 minute drive). Profile looks good except I’m not a big proponent of Arginine supplements, but I’ll gave it a shot. Overall: I felt the beta-alanine in it right away and felt a good surge from it when I got into the gym and was ready to go. Someone was using the squat/power rack section where I usually deadlift and squat which killed my buzz. I had to wait around a bit after warming up, but he finished quickly and I was good to go. The preworkout pump was gone then, but overall I enjoyed the pump from it while it lasted. I don't respond well to preworkouts so it was good to feel something from it.

8 pills/ day in Animal Flex was not what I wanted to see although I guess it could be worse since Animal Pak has 11. I have trouble with pills, but have gotten better. The free straps inside are really nice. I’ll definitely use them if/ when my EliteFTS straps give up, but for now I put them away for safe keeping.

Good Back workout overall. I was kinda pissed that my grip was slipping at 275 on deads and straps didn't help tonight. I wanted to put 315 on with bands but decided against it after the second grip slippage at 275. I got it up, but I could feel it slipping away. I cranked the pullups out easily and I think next time I need to up the rep scheme with those and get 4x10 then start adding weight. BB rows were great. I had to really push the last set of 15 at 150. I had a slight pause at the bottom of 12-15 of the last set, but I got them. I didn't feel much on the cable rows which is why I added the 140, 160 set. I felt it then which means it's time to up the weight next time on those too. I just burned myself out with DB shrugs and that was it. I didn't have the same intensity and drive as I do for morning workouts, but I got a good back bump nonetheless. Back is one of my weakest body parts besides legs so I always try to get good connection with it.

I gotta say that every day it seems that I'm getting leaner on BioForge and my body composition has definitely changed since Oct 1. I'm pleased overall. Can't wait to start 4 caps a day and Triazole on Saturday.

Training in the evenings is hard after training first thing in the morning for a couple weeks. I was anxious all day to get to the gym. I think I prefer morning workouts now.
    Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-25-2011 at 09:40 PM.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Originally Posted by Crease1234 View Post
    in for log.
    thanks for following!
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) jransom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for this. Will be trying this stack in the next month or so.

Originally Posted by jransom View Post
    In for this. Will be trying this stack in the next month or so.
    I recommend the BioForge definitely and I'm sure by the end of it I'll recommend the BioForge/Triazole stack too
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you used Bioforge solo before(w/o triazole)? Just curious bc I have not seen the comparison of someone who did solo and then stacked yet.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.â€

Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Have you used Bioforge solo before(w/o triazole)? Just curious bc I have not seen the comparison of someone who did solo and then stacked yet.
    I've been using BioForge solo since Oct 1. I have noticed a 3lb increase in body weight while staying lean and it would be appear that I'm leaner than I was. Overall mood and well being is better. Libido is through the roof, and I'm seeing definite strength increases. I can't wait to get to the gym on the daily basis.

I'm going to finish out this week first before adding Triazole. In the end, I will have run BioForge solo for a complete 4 weeks total. I really started noticing effects of it in week 2.

I'm off to the gym now to do some cardio. 5am comes quickly...
    Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-26-2011 at 06:51 AM.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sebastien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Devil-spawn View Post
    Date: October 25, 2011

Good Back workout overall. I was kinda pissed that my grip was slipping at 275 on deads and straps didn't help tonight. I wanted to put 315 on with bands but decided against it after the second grip slippage at 275. I got it up, but I could feel it slipping away.
    Great log so far. Just wanted to chime in concerning the grip strength. I'm currently on day 20, running bioforge & triazole with great results so far (plan on doing reviews at the 30 day and 60 day marks - so details to follow). Regarding the grip strength i noticed an initial increase in grip strength, followed by a huge drop in grip strength on deadlifts and dumbell shrugs, starting around the 10 day mark. Found that kind of odd so I did a little research and found a possible explanation:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+grip+strength

Interpret it as you will. As far as i'm concerned triazole is a great product and the benefits definately outweight any negative impact (if triazole is indeed the cause of the loss of grip strength).
    When you're born, you come out of a hole.
    You spend you're life working in a hole.
    When you're dead, they put you back in a hole.
    -A miner's life.

Awesome

Originally Posted by Devil-spawn View Post
    I've been using BioForge solo since Oct 1. I have noticed a 3lb increase in body weight while staying lean and it would be appear that I'm leaner than I was. Overall mood and well being as better. Libido is through the roof, and I'm seeing definite strength increases. I can't wait to get to the gym on the daily basis.

I'm going to finish out this week first before adding Triazole. In the end, I will have run BioForge solo for a complete 4 weeks total. I really started noticing effects of it in week 2.

I'm off to the gym now to do some cardio. 5am comes quickly...
    Trust the Process

Originally Posted by sebastien View Post
    Great log so far. Just wanted to chime in concerning the grip strength. I'm currently on day 20, running bioforge & triazole with great results so far (plan on doing reviews at the 30 day and 60 day marks - so details to follow). Regarding the grip strength i noticed an initial increase in grip strength, followed by a huge drop in grip strength on deadlifts and dumbell shrugs, starting around the 10 day mark. Found that kind of odd so I did a little research and found a possible explanation:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+grip+strength

Interpret it as you will. As far as i'm concerned triazole is a great product and the benefits definately outweight any negative impact (if triazole is indeed the cause of the loss of grip strength).
    thanks for the comments and thanks for following... I'll definitely read up on that link/thread today...

interesting enough I haven't added Triazole yet, so I hope I wouldn't lose more grip strength after adding it...
    Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-26-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Date: October 26, 2011

I will do what you won’t today, So I can do what you can’t tomorrow – Anonymous

Supplements/diet:
    5am: alarm went off, made Xtend and took BioForge(2caps)
    - Took a sample of Punishment Nutrition Thermofuse C4 before morning cardio on an empty stomach
    1pm: 1st meal, Optimen along with Vitamin-d.
    3pm: BioForge(1cap), Animal Flex and 2nd meal
    7pm: last meal
    8pm: sludge (so freaking good…one the best snacks for people with a sweet tooth)

Cardio/abs: Morning- Xtend during workout…
    1. Stepper/Elliptical (30 mins)
    2. Ab work(ab machine, side bends, side twists)

Notes:

Nothing much to report training wise as today was a rest day. I did do some cardio this morning and some ab work though. I’ll workout legs first thing tomorrow morning.
    I do want to add that I normally don’t do cardio to the extent that I actually make a note of it and I haven’t done cardio regularly for awhile or since starting a Lean Gains type diet. With that said I felt the hungriest I have ever been this morning on the Lean Gains diet. I’m normally not hungry after I train fasted, but I was definitely hungry after doing cardio. I almost didn’t make it to the afternoon and ended up drinking more BCAA’s earlier in the day than I normally do.

I felt nothing from the Thermafuse C4, but I didn’t really expect much.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear BioForge/Guinness is such a great stack.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Date: October 27, 2011 (first Update!)

You remember the guy who finished second, neither does anyone else – Anon

Supplements/diet:
    5am: alarm went off, made Xtend and took BioForge(2caps)

Expected meal plan for today:
    12pm: 1st meal, Optimen along with Vitamin-d.
    3pm: BioForge(1cap), Animal Flex and 2nd meal
    6pm: 3rd meal
    8:30pm: last meal

Training:

Legs: Morning(5:30am)- AI Sports Nutrition Recoverpro during workout…
    1. Warmup: Knee lifts, bar hangs, body weight squats
    2. Squats: 1x12(Bar, 135) 3x5 (225, 235, 245) 1x15 135
    3. Leg Press: 6x15, 12, 10, 8, 5, 2*(90+, 180+, 270+, 360+, 410+, 450+*) *PR; +=sled
    4. Walking lounges: 4x gym floor lengths (40lb straight short bar)
    5. Leg Press Calves: 4x25 (180+) +=sled
    6. Lying Leg Curls: 3x10 (60)

Expected:
    Yoga( 1 hr) in the evening(7:30)

Notes:

Ahhh the dreaded leg day.

Legs are my weakest body part. I’ve always had “chicken legs” per se and I’ve found it hard to find a program that works and will get my legs to grow. I will say that since I’ve become refocused with core lifts in the last couple years, squats and deadlifts have helped and I’m seeing gains, but I still have trouble knowing which rep schemes to follow when doing legs. With that said it was a good leg day workout. I felt a good burn and my legs were jello when I was done. I got a really good burn during the walking lounges using the 40lb short bar up from 30lbs last Saturday after a leg press session:

Leg presses felt great today and when I thought I was done at 360+sled my legs were telling me that I wasn’t so I put on 410 which I’ll have to look back and see if that was a PR(I know it would be a weak PR(4 plates each side+ 25 plate, but a PR is a PR). Well, I got that for 5 and was like ok that felt good and my brain went go ahead and put 5 plates on…DO IT! DO IT NOW! I got 5 plates for 2 which I know is a PR. Needless to say I was stoked even though I know in comparison to others it wasn’t a big deal.

Workout continued with some walking lounges which I supersetted with calves on the leg press and then ended the workout with some leg curls to burn out the hams…

I have to admit that it took me a good 15 minutes to get into this morning’s workout but once I hit 245 for 5 on squats and got to leg presses I was dialed in. Good workout turned into a great workout and a good leg day.

Will update again after Yoga if needed…
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Date: October 27, 2011 final update

Meal schedule was followed as planned except I didn't get in my final meal until 10:30 after Yoga and hanging with some friends. Yoga was very relaxing and got to stretch out my hard worked muscles, and it was especially nice as we did a lot of lower body stretches which complimented my early morning leg training. Tomorrow is an off day and then back at it Saturday morning when I add Triazole. I hope everyone is enjoying the log. I'll update again Saturday afternoon since I'll be at a Halloween party Saturday night.
    Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-28-2011 at 05:20 AM.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Registered User Mayorofbufftown's Avatar
    Mayorofbufftown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subbed, I was considering trying Activate Xtreme and Triazole, but apparantly BB.com won't ship Xtreme to Australia, looking forward to the final result

Date: October 29, 2011

I’m not here to stand still and let the dust settle on my shoulders... Possessions, all the **** you collect--these are the things that tie you down, hold you back. In this world, I don't have much--just the clothes on my back and this burning desire in my heart. But that's alright because I'm just passing through... On my way to something bigger.–Animal

Supplements/diet:

Next couple of weeks I’ll be doing 4 caps of BioForge and 3 caps of Triazole.
    7:45am: alarm went off…slowly got out of bed…
    8:15am: made Xtend and took BioForge(2caps) and Triazole (2caps) first time
    12pm: 1st meal
    5pm: BioForge(2cap)/Triazole(1 cap), Optimen and Vitamin-d
    5:30pm: 2nd meal
    6:30: Halloween Party

Training:

Full Body: Morning (10:15am)- Xtend/Recoverpro during workout…
    1. Warmup: Knee lifts, bar hangs, shoulder rotations
    2. Max Rack Front Squats: 1x10(bar);4x10(50,60,70,80+) +-bar/resistance
    Supersetted with: Wide Hammergrip Pulldowns:4x12( 110,120,130,140)

3. D.B. Shoulder Press: 4x10(50)
    Supersetted with: StarTrac Pec Deck Flies:4x10( 75,90,105,105)

4. HumanSport Cable Seated Front Press: 4x12(14,16,16,18)
    Supersetted with: D.B. Hammer Curls:4x10(25)

5. Close Grip Bench Press: 6x8,8,8,8,8,4(135,135,135,135,155,175)
    Supersetted with: D.B. Deadlifts:6x10,10,10,10,8,8(60,60,60,60,70,75)

6. StarTrac Seated Row: 4x10(115,130,145,160)
    Supersetted with: Standing Max Rack Calf Press: 4x Failure(~25): (90,110,120+) += bar/resistance

Notes:

Preworkout of the day: The M.A.S.S Project Buzzerk(Razz Lemonade. Mixed and drank it on the way to the gym (about a 10 minute drive). Again, the profile looks good even if I’m not a big fan of Arginine supplements. Overall: So first off, this tasted amazing, but overall I didn’t get a great pump from it… I could feel it kick in during 4th superset set and I got a second wind. This is why I went crazy with Close Grip and D.B. Deadlifts. Pretty decent preworkout once it kicks in, but it took longer than expected.

Great full body workout. Had good intensity throughout was breathing heavy after my first superset set, but continued to push through and didn’t have to go down on any of my lifts. I wanted to try front squats on the Max Rack and to be honest I didn’t like it and will continue to do them free bar instead. The bar slipped several times which was annoying. Luckily I was still using my straps to help support it and get it back into postion.

I think D.B. Deadlifts for 75 were a PR. I definitely felt like I could have went up at least 5lbs on every lift, but decided to stick to what I was doing. It could have been me being psyched about starting Triazole, could have been the preworkout, or it could have been the added boost of wearing my Red Animal Shirt to the gym for the first time since I got it . Either way, the pumps were insane and I felt that I stretched and worked every muscle. I was definitely spent when I finally called it quits. The workout lasted about 90 minutes total.

The one thing that really got me going was D.B. hammer curls. I had some great vascularity in my arms to shoulders while doing them which just made me want more. I was definitely glad I decided to do them today.

About to go and enjoy myself at a Halloween Party. Have a good weekend. Haven’t decided if I want to train tomorrow yet. I’ll see how late I get home tonight.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�

Date: October 31, 2011

took two days rest to recover and relax... back at it tomorrow morning for chest and shoulders and with a full update... Thanks to all for following...

I might have to up my calories some more... no weight gain at all last week and dependent on which day I weighed myself this weekend I either held steady at 169 or dropped to 168.5 and this is with a carb up on Saturday and not particularly watching my diet yesterday and today... protein remained high though throughout the weekend...

still doing BioForge(4caps/day) and Triazole(3caps/day)
    Last edited by Devil-spawn; 10-31-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    �VFF-₢ew�
    �Denver Broncos Crew�