hightris1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when is the best time of day to take weight gainer.

It's hard for me to eat around 5,000 calories a day. So I have decided to buy weight gainer 2500 by twin lab. I'm wondering what part of the day I should take it. The first thing I do in the morning is eat breakfast. I would think my second meal would be the time to take weight gainer. But I don't know for sure so that's why I posted this thread. Thank you for your help.

Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think it would be best to take about 30 minutes after your post-workout shake, if you have one, or use this as your post workout shake, when your body is in anabolic mode and needs all the carbs and protein.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, it would work best as the postworkout shake. You can also take it an hour after your postworkout shake. You could also probably get away with having it for breakfast. I wouldn't really recommend it for any other time of day though, as your body doesn't need or even tolerate large amounts of high glycemic carbs outside of the 3 hour postworkout window or first thing in the morning.