Thread: HAIR loss....

Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HAIR loss....

Are there any supplements that can cause hair loss? OVer the plast few months in particular i have noticed the most hair loss then ever before. The only things as in supplements i use are proteins,arginine and glutamine. Or could it be my eating? or the other thing i dont want to admit yet, heredity? im only 23. Also, is there anything that actually thickens,strenghtens, or even regrowss??

bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is a fact of life brother my grandpa was bald when he was 19 and I am quickly on my way. I wish I could make the hair that grows on my back grow on top of my head.

ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZombieGore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good product review.

sagz222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    retane

ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rogaine

THANK U 4 BEIN A FRIEND WordzWorf's Avatar
    WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hair Club For Men.
    "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Androstenedione killed my hair back in 2002.. Still falling out more and more.. Slowly but surely.. Kind of sucks.. Hair growing everywhere, but my head..
    BRB, going hunting...

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bwilson View Post
    It is a fact of life brother my grandpa was bald when he was 19 and I am quickly on my way. I wish I could make the hair that grows on my back grow on top of my head.
    Damn, is it your mom's dad?

mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that 1-AD crap did it for me.

Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has rogaine ever really worked for anyone? ive heard it messes with your heart though..

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrmcqueen View Post
    that 1-AD crap did it for me.
    Thats another one that affected me
    BRB, going hunting...

Originally Posted by Suprsizeme View Post
    has rogaine ever really worked for anyone? ive heard it messes with your heart though..
    Rogaine is only for that bald spot on the back of your head anyways.. Not suppose to use it for male pattern baldness.
    BRB, going hunting...

mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrmcqueen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by psychowolverine View Post
    Thats another one that affected me

I think it affected a lot of ppl. Good that the crap has been banned. What good did it really do? sure I was pumped and a bit stronger, but looking back it did FA. Ive just lost a bunch of hair cause of it.

Are there any supplements that can cause hair loss? OVer the plast few months in particular i have noticed the most hair loss then ever before. The only things as in supplements i use are proteins,arginine and glutamine. Or could it be my eating? or the other thing i dont want to admit yet, heredity? im only 23. Also, is there anything that actually thickens,strenghtens, or even regrowss??

you can take PROPECIA. it isnt a supplement but a DRUG that plays with your hormones. I took it for two weeks. My balls started hurting and I got moody and felt like crap.....lethargic etc.
    I didnt do the research before trying it apart from the PROPECIA website which makes it look good. However, since checking out www.hairlosstalk.com and other sites (forums) have found that it is crap. I would advise against it.
    Going bald/losing hair sucks. But its life. Same as getting wrinkles.....having kids.....morgages....death.....etc etc etc. Its all part of the cycle of life is what im saying.
    I use to have good hair. Still do apart from it receeding. I use special shampoo to try and combat it.....does it work?? who knows. However I would never;
    do a combover
    get a wig
    get a transplant
    take drugs that play with hormones.

just suck it up.....do a different hairstyle.....shave your head....wear a hat. live with it.
    Amen

tried different hairstyles, i even try to mess my hair up to cover it somewhat but you know what movement and/or wind does. the only way cutting it short would be good and less noticeable is if i basically got a baldie and that wont look right on me..as for hats, i wore hats for a BIG part of my life but sometimes i cant and now im stuck with this..lol...ive tried some thickening shampoos but i think that when i stop using them, i notice more hair loss..i dont think i can win this battle this time

tried different hairstyles, i even try to mess my hair up to cover it somewhat but you know what movement and/or wind does. the only way cutting it short would be good and less noticeable is if i basically got a baldie and that wont look right on me..as for hats, i wore hats for a BIG part of my life but sometimes i cant and now im stuck with this..lol...ive tried some thickening shampoos but i think that when i stop using them, i notice more hair loss..i dont think i can win this battle this time
    the battle is within my friend. most guys go bald. actually a lot of chicks find it sexy. you can have a full head of hair with below average looks and have a bad physique and obviously look crap. or you can have an average+ looking face with a great physique with short/shaved hair and look good.
    Its can easily be turned into some kind of "complex" which is really not called for.......especially when as I said most guys lose hair.
    Work on **** you can change, not **** you cant change....otherwise you`ll go mad.
    good luck.

N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N0 Limits has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why not shave your head and bic it when you go bald looks a lot better

Originally Posted by mrmcqueen View Post
    the battle is within my friend. most guys go bald. actually a lot of chicks find it sexy. you can have a full head of hair with below average looks and have a bad physique and obviously look crap. or you can have an average+ looking face with a great physique with short/shaved hair and look good.
    Its can easily be turned into some kind of "complex" which is really not called for.......especially when as I said most guys lose hair.
    Work on **** you can change, not **** you cant change....otherwise you`ll go mad.
    good luck.
    thanks, thats a really good way to look at the situation. and i def. know what you mean about a complex and im forming one quick and very bad. There are more things important and there are ways to make it "work" for me but i dont think bic'ing it will look right at all..i guess ill find the way eventually.

thanks, thats a really good way to look at the situation. and i def. know what you mean about a complex and im forming one quick and very bad. There are more things important and there are ways to make it "work" for me but i dont think bic'ing it will look right at all..i guess ill find the way eventually.
    dude life is a constant change. all you have to do is understand that. nothing stays the same. getting stressed out about it wont bring hair back or save hair....on the contrary.....actually stress makes you "shed".
    I look in the mirror and see some lines developing and think "fark!"....but all I can do is eat well....keep out the sun.....take good vitmamins.....train and stay fit.
    check out hairlosstalk.com
    another side of the coin is youre LUCKY you are experiencing all this. My buddy died at 19 when I was 19 in a car accident (now 30`s) and he will never know what it was like to lose hair, line, have a morgage, have a wife, kids...........and die old.
    chin up!