woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Dymatize Elite Whey Pina Coloda and Berry Blast

I bought the Berry Blast about a month or so ago. I always mix my post workout shakes with water, ice, and a banana blended. So usually all protein powders I've used mix well. For me, it's all about taste. First impression of the berry blast was excellent. Tastes just like described. To me, it's like drinking a berry flavored milkshake when I put a banana in there.

I just got Pina Colada yesterday. I've always loved pineapples and pina colada drinks so I really was curious to try this one. All I can is wow. This was delicious. Blended with water, ice, and a banana it tasted like something I need to put a little rum in if ya know what I mean Taste was excellent.

I freaking love dymatize Elite Whey. Great pricing as well. Thumbs Up.
    IFPA Natural Pro bodybuilder

bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great review you should really try the cafe mocha if you like cappuccino type flavors. I am really hopeing to try the butter toffee before too long.

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    they all taste good, you can't go wrong with any of them. I've used them all. Right now I'm a vanilla whore.

nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000) nrk5014 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    butter toffee is amazing. it's like a butterscotch flavor that tastes great however you mix it. I mixed only one scoop in 10oz of water and it still tasted great. With milk it gets a creamy taste. Hands down the best tasting powder I have had, and it mixes without a problem. And the results I have seen also get an A++.

Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Librioq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, thanks for testing that out. I had serious doubts about the pina Coloda and for good reason. Ha Ha

Great review man!

-Librioq
    "Don't ever go silently into that good night!"

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 150lbs

craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) craigpowers98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you think you could try them with out the fruit added? I would like to hear what you think of them with out any other flavors added to the mix. I think it would be useful for everyone else as well.

VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VTbigGuy89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up no fruit

I've got the Rich chocolate flavor and its great... Mixes well and taste well and I only use water. The only problem is that there is 77 servings in a tub and the stuff is so good i can't wait to try the other flavors... haha... But i am by no ways bored with this flavor its pretty damn good. From what I've heard you can only get better to with Mocha, Butter toffe, and chocolate mint

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by craigpowers98 View Post
    Do you think you could try them with out the fruit added? I would like to hear what you think of them with out any other flavors added to the mix. I think it would be useful for everyone else as well.
    I have tried them both without a banana and still enjoy both flavors the same. I just like the consistency the banana makes. It makes the protein shake seem like there is ice cream in it. Like a milkshake ya know. It's a smoother, thicker, shake.

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VTbigGuy89 View Post
    I've got the Rich chocolate flavor and its great... Mixes well and taste well and I only use water. The only problem is that there is 77 servings in a tub and the stuff is so good i can't wait to try the other flavors... haha... But i am by no ways bored with this flavor its pretty damn good. From what I've heard you can only get better to with Mocha, Butter toffe, and chocolate mint
    at only about $23 after 10% off, its a great value to pick up another jug. personally, i have a 5lber jug of each berry, choco, choco mint, mocha, and toffee and really enjoy them. i never get tired of any of their flavors with the freedom to mix and match creating my own blends provides.

try a scoop of mocha + half a scoop of choco + half a scoop of choco mint + 16oz of milk for a real treat
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

*********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

JuiJitsu rolling Stickman 3ddds's Avatar
    3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3ddds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive always heard they have good whey's. This is on my list of thing to try.

Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just purchased the elite berry!! hoping to try it out soon im actually using this as a replacement for my syntrax nectar naval (very disappointing taste). so we'll see..

do you usually mix the berry with water? or does it taste better with milk?

Originally Posted by Frostey View Post
    i just purchased the elite berry!! hoping to try it out soon im actually using this as a replacement for my syntrax nectar naval (very disappointing taste). so we'll see..

do you usually mix the berry with water? or does it taste better with milk?
    I mix it in water. I don't drink milk. It tastes great blended with ice and water in a blender. I prefer banana's in mine too so its thicker like a milkshake

cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got berry now i like it, but it does have a bit of a chemical aftertaste.
    Shut Up And Train!

Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frostey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah it does
    it actually tastes more like strawberry. but anyway i think i'll be able to finish my 5lb tub.. shouldnt be a prob =0

mdhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Does the Dymatize Elite Whey series have a fruity, juice-like taste when mixed with water(like GF-Pro, etc.)? Or is it more of a milky taste(like creamsicles)?

Thanks in advance!

cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mdhan View Post
    Does the Dymatize Elite Whey series have a fruity, juice-like taste when mixed with water(like GF-Pro, etc.)? Or is it more of a milky taste(like creamsicles)?

Thanks in advance!
    More of a creamy cause its got WPC in it, but i havent tried GF Pro
    Shut Up And Train!

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dymatize is the ****.

I have now tried Cafe Mocha, Butter Toffee, and Choco Mint. Choc Mint is no where near as good as the other 2, I cant believe people can even begin to compare it to Cafe Mocha. It the first protein I actually regret buying...
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tpastrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree I just wish they had a bit more protien in a serving. But they do have really good flavors I agree with you.