- as long as you dont watch extreme sht like piss porn, scat porn, rape porn etc, you are not at risk of any problems
- sex (or masturbation) is essential to live a happy/healthy life, as illustrated in Maslow's Heirarchy Of Needs. Comparing porn/masturbation to a drug is idiotic, it is necessary in life, where as cocaine and weed are not
- lol @ dopamine argument. Approaching any random woman makes you excited/nervous, and releases dopamine. Looking at any hot female body part in real life releases dopamine. Are you supposed to live in a fukin box with your eyes closed for 2 months to fully recover? lol
Complete bullsht broscience.
Just stick with regular boy/girl or girl/girl porn everyday and youll be fine.
10-23-2011, 06:32 PM #1
yourbrainonporn.com = COMPLETE BROSCIENCE BULLSHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!
10-23-2011, 06:33 PM #2
- Join Date: Oct 2010
- Location: Hammond, Louisiana, United States
- Age: 26
- Posts: 2,873
- Rep Power: 919
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM #3
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM #4
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM #5
10-23-2011, 06:36 PM #6
10-23-2011, 06:38 PM #7
10-23-2011, 06:41 PM #8
Masturbating without being aroused is like eating when you are not hungry. Makes no sense.
Explain to me how porn is the problem? Watching to girls eat eachother out is no different than eating a real girl out.
10-23-2011, 06:41 PM #9
- Join Date: Jul 2009
- Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Posts: 3,623
- Rep Power: 148
you cannot deny the benefits of stopping though, anecdotal or otherwise... even if its a placebo its damn good.~139lbs (13/07/2009) >Starting Strength, Max OT, Madcows 5x5> ~160lbs(20/01/2011) >>> Hiatus > > > 156lbs (30/01/2015) >>> Keleis Routine > 165lbs (30/04/2015)
Lord of Tear Drops and ATG
You wish you could squat like me.
10-23-2011, 06:42 PM #10
10-23-2011, 06:43 PM #11
10-23-2011, 06:43 PM #12
I got porn ED after masturbating to regular porn vids for 4 months in 8th grade. I was 14.5 years old.
After that i havent had a full erection since. I dont get random boners. And rarely wake up with morning wood. Im being DEAD SRS. Swear on my dads soul, my moms soul, ect.
porn ed is defiantly real. The effects varies from person to person though. And yes ive had my test lvls checked. Doc just said they were normal. Only other thing it could be is depression because @ the same time my 8th grade year was probably my worst year of depression my whole life.
10-23-2011, 06:47 PM #13
- Join Date: Apr 2011
- Location: State / Province, Canada
- Posts: 1,929
- Rep Power: 237
10-23-2011, 06:47 PM #14
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM #15
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM #16
Thanks op I'll just stick with my scatalogical animal rape porn and you can do what you need to ok?E-STATS
Squat 405x50 ATG baby!
Penis 17.3" (lower than misc average feelsbadman.jpg)
Shooting for 9000 at next meet!
Negs on sight: Misusing "alpha", oooo face gifs, teens, people who whine about negs
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM #17
10-23-2011, 06:50 PM #18
10-23-2011, 06:50 PM #19
10-23-2011, 06:51 PM #20
7. Sperm from men who watch hardcore (man + woman) porn swim faster than sperm from men who watch lesbian porn. Sexual competition does more than recruit more swimmers, it strengthens them, too. (Leigh Simmons, 2005) Witnessing the act of copulation gets the competitive juices flowing, preparing sperm for a fight. The result is more, healthier and stronger sperm released with each ejaculation. Lesbian porn does not produce the same virtual environment because there are only women in view and the brain interprets that as "more for me!"hi.
10-23-2011, 06:53 PM #21
10-23-2011, 06:53 PM #22
10-23-2011, 06:54 PM #23
Im guessing i just need to go 2months without fapping. which is what im trying to do. Just failed 5days last night.
10-23-2011, 06:56 PM #24"If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke
10-23-2011, 06:57 PM #25
10-23-2011, 06:57 PM #26
10-23-2011, 06:58 PM #27
10-23-2011, 07:00 PM #28
10-23-2011, 07:01 PM #29
- Join Date: Mar 2009
- Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
- Age: 25
- Posts: 1,982
- Rep Power: 1647
10-23-2011, 07:02 PM #30