Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10) teequlah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i usually eat mine with a fork

in all seriousness, eat as many as you like as long as if fits your macro

(read stickes in main nutrition forum)

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably with your mouth but i have nothing against people who tries to eat them with their buttholes, inject them or sniff them. Whatever swings your way OP, really.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

RippedGuy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Boiled and the egg white only
    Guides and Tips on How to Get Ripped Fast
    http://www.howtogetrippedfastguide.com

AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by regis667 View Post
    I eat soft boiled eggs and toast, not everyone likes it but i love em'.
    6 Softboiled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 2 packets oatmeal, banana, tall glass of milk. Takes 15 mins to prepare, 60+g protein 1000+ cals. Softboiled eggs are tasty, and the easiest way to eat eggs. For most of the eggs I just crack the top, scoop the whole egg out with a spoon and eat it in 1 bite. Scrambled eggs are disgusting after a while.

ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ausmalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Egg whites on a bulk... not sure if serious.

The ways to cook eggs are endless. My favorites (currently eating 2 dozen whole eggs most days unless I swap them out for red meat or bacon) are soft boiled, sunny side up with some type of tomatoe based sauce, or as omelettes. Omelettes I spam up my big telfon skillet (flip when halfway done in it) but I prepare the eggs in a blender with whatever else I want to cook them in, herbs and cheese, or speghetti sauce or even chocolate whey powder pour into the skillet and cook. Also egg soups are good, I did that a couple times last week. Diced up vegetables and herbs cooked till soft then pour in a dozen raw eggs whiel it is at a roiling boil then turn it off and let the heat of the soup cook the eggs for 10 minutes.

Negged for being a retard.
    Reps for smashing 2 dozen eggs... i currently down 15 - 18, usually just scrambled; its the quickest !

Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indefatigable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RippedGuy88 View Post
    Boiled and the egg white only
    I eat the yolks as part of my fat macros, I recon they are fairly nutritious since they have all the building blocks for a new lifeform stored in them.

Eggs are a pretty amazing all round food source nutrition-wise imo.

Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by whatever936 View Post
    does the way of cooking the egg matter? wouldn't proteins denature if you heat it too much for extended periods of time or something? and would that affect the benefit?
    Extended periods of time? Are you planning to burn them into ashes?
    if you normally boil/cook the damn egg,it will have increased proteine value.Cause when it's raw,it has summat biochem. structure that makes it harder for your body to consume them protine.

peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whole egg omelettes are good.

Also eggs in a basket are heavenly...try it.

Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuuark, I am now making omelettes a staple of my diet. Spinach, cheese, bacon, herbs, other misc veggies.

somuchwin.jpg

Thankyou for alerting me to the brilliant possibilities of omelettes brahs.
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. - saffaBRAH

Instagram: _Markau_ (I follow back brahs)
    Poverty Lifts: Deadlift: 309lb Squat: 200lb Bench: 190lb
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*