Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19923
    omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit omnip0tent's BodySpace

PLUR molly's mosquito caps

Before you guys begin to go crazy. I'm looking for information because I like to be well informed about what I put into my body. I'm not a stupid 14 year old pill popping high school dip****.

"PLUR molly's mosquito caps" Does anyone know anything about these? They are supposed to be some sort of synthetic rolls or something but I cannot find any information about them on the net. They are marketed as "Plant Food" Any information or help would be greatly appreciated and I will give out the measly reps I do have.

If anyone is curious I have tried them twice before. They work great. I just found out they are not real MDMA though so before I do this again I'd like to figure out whats in them.
    Are you not entertained?

Full potatoe and cutting crew

285x3 Bench
    285x3 Squat
    365x1 Dead
    When will it be my turn for 1k club?

Stats: 6'0", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19923
    omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) omnip0tent is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit omnip0tent's BodySpace
    Bump for info
    Are you not entertained?

Full potatoe and cutting crew

285x3 Bench
    285x3 Squat
    365x1 Dead
    When will it be my turn for 1k club?

Registered User SerotoninSunset's Avatar
    SerotoninSunset is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit SerotoninSunset's BodySpace
    I have no idea what's in them but it does feel absolutely amazing. I've tried many legal ecstasy pills and it is by far the best one. To find out what's in them you can send it to EcstasyData.org with a $120 fee. They will test pressed ecstasy tablets for $40 but any other form (like capsules) costs $120.

Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XeNoN89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit XeNoN89's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by omnip0tent View Post
    Before you guys begin to go crazy. I'm looking for information because I like to be well informed about what I put into my body. I'm not a stupid 14 year old pill popping high school dip****.

"PLUR molly's mosquito caps" Does anyone know anything about these? They are supposed to be some sort of synthetic rolls or something but I cannot find any information about them on the net. They are marketed as "Plant Food" Any information or help would be greatly appreciated and I will give out the measly reps I do have.

If anyone is curious I have tried them twice before. They work great. I just found out they are not real MDMA though so before I do this again I'd like to figure out whats in them.
    If it is sold as Plant Food it is probably Mephedrone or something similar
    ☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

Registered User SerotoninSunset's Avatar
    SerotoninSunset is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit SerotoninSunset's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by XeNoN89 View Post
    If it is sold as Plant Food it is probably Mephedrone or something similar
    It feels a lot like Mephedrone or Methylone.