messironaldo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My PSMF/RFLG diet Log BEAST MODE

I'm fairly new here but I'm ready to burn some fat until I have attained the physique I desire.

My stats:
    5'11
    Weighed in Today in the morning-236.6lbs Day 1
    BF=32%

My planned duration on the diet will be 8 weeks followed by Lyle's recommended 2 week diet break @ maintanance. Afterwards I will assess my weight and bf% and diet at a more appropriate caloric intake (600-700 below maint).

I will take 2 free meals per week. No refeeds.

What I consumed Today:
    20oz grilled chicken
    6 oz Shrimp
    1 entire cucumber
    celery

Observation of first day=EC stack got me through the workout but I've been feeling very light headed afterwards. Hoping this will be gone in the next few days.

I am starting on an EC stack. I am taking a multi and 4 fish oil.

I have been dieting(with a lot of cheat days in between) @1800 cals for ~3 months. I began at 270lbs, and while most of it has been water weight, I have noticed a difference in clothes fitment and in the mirror+ compliments.

Day 2- 234.7lbs
    Low carbing is HELL. I can deal with the hunger but I became very noxious. Went to a friends house and ended up cheating, ate 2 large sirloin steaks and a slice of cheesecake. Good thing is this is my first cheat meal and it's all I've eaten this day, no soda or snacks in between other than some celery. So witht he exclusion of the cheesecake, I didn't consume a lot of carbs. It's too soon to have taken a free meal but I can't resist a big sirloin steak especially when my stomach is empty. My next free meal won't be till Friday.

I guess Yesterday was decent after all since I didn't go above my maintenance. Ether way, the luxury of IIFYM has never been missed more than now, carbs oh carbs. I was really loaded on carbs because water retention is dropping VERY quickly and whenever I consume water, I urinate very soon afterwards.

Day 3-232.1 lbs

My planned meals for Today
    24oz Fish 540 cals 120g protein
    4oz Shrimp 120cals 22g protein
    4OZ Chicken 120 cals 26g protein
    Celery and cucumber

StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) StacksItRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you cheated day 2, I don't see you going very far without binging by day 7 seriously consider going back to a normal diet if you have another slip up. 2 steaks and a slice of cheesecake isn't a cheat meal. A cheat meal is one of those 3 to keep sanity or to avoid looking like your dieting to ppl or situations you cant avoid. You should of had 1 steak not 2 and a cake. Re read and follow it right. It sounds like you didnt. Bump it to at least 8 fish oil pills as well.

Originally Posted by StacksItRich View Post
    If you cheated day 2, I don't see you going very far without binging by day 7 seriously consider going back to a normal diet if you have another slip up. 2 steaks and a slice of cheesecake isn't a cheat meal. A cheat meal is one of those 3 to keep sanity or to avoid looking like your dieting to ppl or situations you cant avoid. You should of had 1 steak not 2 and a cake. Re read and follow it right. It sounds like you didnt. Bump it to at least 8 fish oil pills as well.
    That was a huge slip up but I still managed to come in under my maintenance. I'm on Day 4 and haven't had a slip up since. Ephedrine really does curb your appetite. Only side effect is that stupid ingredient in bronkaid making me spit out mucus and giving me headaches. On Friday I plan my 2nd free meal= 8 chicken wings with ranch. I'm assuming that's a good cheat meal right? I'm going with Lyle's suggestion and eating the meal at a restaurant. Very little carbs other than the ones from the sauce and the rest of calories will be made up from protein+fat.

Day 4-230.6lbs

I've never been on a low carb diet but the water retention is massive on carbs alone. On day 1 I was 236.6, Today I woke up at 230.6lbs. That's 6 lbs of water. Keep in mind I have been on a regular diet for a while with regular workouts through out the week.

Water loss has slowed down finally.

Day 5-230.2lbs

EC is really the only thing keeping me going. It works well for appetite supression. I had to force myself to eat chicken and egg whties yesterday to reach my protein macro goal for the day. I'm surprised how well I'm adhering to this diet. Hope Tomorrow I can hit 229.x on the scale.

Day 6-229.5lbs

Surprisingly enough I have adhered to this diet perfectly. Week 1 will have arrived Tomorrow and I will finally be able to rejoice in some wings or a burger. It sounds like an exaggeration but I feel like I could starve myself on EC. I'm very low on funds so i can only purchase Chicken Breasts. They taste like cardboard after a while...it's disgusting. I wish ON would make some tasteless whey protein...I can't stand their chocolate flavor anymore. Anyhow, the scale is showing improvement, but the mirror is where it's all at. My stomach has flattened down, I'm looking skinnier everyday. I am very proud of my progress so far.

For those of you on a regular diet, embrace IIFYM and love the world for being able to use it. You have no idea what I would do to be able to down a chipotle bowl right now. Whenever my sister offers me some sort of junk food I tell her it's an insult lol.

Day 7-228.8lbs

Had a GREAT workout Today at the gym. My veins were visible on my biceps...this is the first time I have ever seen them. I did biceps on Monday and didn't see them. Anyhow, I'm super excited I made it to Day 7, I get to indulge in one free meal later Today in the evening. More than likely it will be some wings and steak fries. 8 wings+plate full of steak fries. I was thinking of Chipotle but this is my favorite meal and Lyle recommended you choose your favorite meal to keep your sanity.

NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    good stuff man, keep it up just started psmf today but been on vlcd since monday

Originally Posted by NorthTexasBB View Post
    good stuff man, keep it up just started psmf today but been on vlcd since monday
    thx man. i wish you well on your journey as well!

Day 8- 231.7lbs
    Had my free meal last night. 8 of the best chicken wings i've tasted and fries.

I've seem to have misplaced my bronkaid so I'm going crazy looking for it but I've made it to mid day so far.

Day 9- 230.7lbs

Just another day...

Day 10- 227.1lbs
    Carbs from Friday finally out of the way. Ephedrine's appetite suppression seems to be fading as well...I'm beginning to have some crazy cravings 2-3 hours after taking ec. In other news, people keep complimenting on my weight loss. =)

Finally took a dump Today in the morning lol. I believe this was my 5th day without any bowel movement.

Day 11- 226.1lbs
    Today I will be taking my free meal. I'll be eating wings, this time I'll try to avoid carbs since I hate water retention. I've been having some mental debates about going off the diet because it's become increasingly harder to function while I'm this fatigued and worn out. The difference in the scale is very worth it though.

I got an echocardiogram by my friend, heart rate is pretty decent for a fat guy like myself (averaged around ~60), but my blood pressure was borderline hypertensive. I did take ec 3 hours prior to it though .

Day 13- 227.1lbs I ate carbs on Monday so I'm still retaining water. Bought pickles and sugar free gelating...huge difference maker. String cheese as well, supe rlow in fat and carbs but good amount of protein and calcium!

Day 14- 226.4 lbs

I'll be taking my 2nd free meal Today. I'm seriously considering going back to my old diet.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm, what happened here?
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.