Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannahp21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sore Tibialis Anterior

Past couple weeks the outside of my shin has been super sore, and usually only acts up/feels like it’s being worked on leg presses and when my feet are dorsally flexed. Any stretches/things I can do to loosen this muscle and my calves up?

Location: Brummy, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hannahp21 View Post
    Past couple weeks the outside of my shin has been super sore, and usually only acts up/feels like it’s being worked on leg presses and when my feet are dorsally flexed. Any stretches/things I can do to loosen this muscle and my calves up?
    Maybe try stretch the antagonists, Solus/Gastroc with some heel drops. Stand off a ledge with one foot and do some PNF type stretches going deeper each time. Also some foam rolling.