Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dull Ache in left Testicle and Groin

Hi guys,

Was wondering if any one on here can help diagnose my problem.

I've done done weight traing now for about 3 years with no injurys. Nothing serious anyways. For 4 weeks now i've had a slight mild pain in my left testicle and my groin area. Not exactly in the groin area but just around the top line of the pubic area at the left corner. i only feel it at certain times eg. like when im laying down flat and i raise my self to sit up i would feel a slight pain in my groin area. My left testicle would sometimes be mildly throbbing. Like a dull ache.

Both pains are not extreme at all i dont need painkillers or anything like that, its just an annoyance and the feeling of i no something is just not quite right.

I've been to the doctor he doesnt seem to no what is going on down there he says everything seems fine. He put me on a course of antibiotics. I completed the full course and it still feels the same. Also my bloodtests have come back all clear. The docter is sending me for a scan for further checks :S

A friend of mine told me that he once had similar symptoms and that his sciatic nerve was causing the pain in both regions. But im not so sure as i have looked online about that and the sciatic nerve is ment to cause pain in the legs also but this doesnt cornern me.

I havent trained since ive been feeling these pains. Totally frustrated. Can anyone please shed any light on my condition as i await a date for the scans..

many many thanks

wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you feel this pain while doing anything?, anything make it better or worse? do you feel a bulge small or large while lying flat or when sitting up. explain the pain in your testicle, is relieved at all if you lifted your testicle up? is there warmth or any extra fluid in your testicls. Feel free to PM me to talk further. What you are describing sound kind of similar to a small hernia, however you doc should have been able to diagnose that with a proper physical exam, what type of scans are you being sent for testicular ultra sound etc.
    Originally Posted by Paddyirishlad View Post
    Hi guys,

Was wondering if any one on here can help diagnose my problem.

I've done done weight traing now for about 3 years with no injurys. Nothing serious anyways. For 4 weeks now i've had a slight mild pain in my left testicle and my groin area. Not exactly in the groin area but just around the top line of the pubic area at the left corner. i only feel it at certain times eg. like when im laying down flat and i raise my self to sit up i would feel a slight pain in my groin area. My left testicle would sometimes be mildly throbbing. Like a dull ache.

Both pains are not extreme at all i dont need painkillers or anything like that, its just an annoyance and the feeling of i no something is just not quite right.

I've been to the doctor he doesnt seem to no what is going on down there he says everything seems fine. He put me on a course of antibiotics. I completed the full course and it still feels the same. Also my bloodtests have come back all clear. The docter is sending me for a scan for further checks :S

A friend of mine told me that he once had similar symptoms and that his sciatic nerve was causing the pain in both regions. But im not so sure as i have looked online about that and the sciatic nerve is ment to cause pain in the legs also but this doesnt cornern me.

I havent trained since ive been feeling these pains. Totally frustrated. Can anyone please shed any light on my condition as i await a date for the scans..

many many thanks

ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    See a Sports Medicine doc.

Possibly sportsman hernia, if you believe in such things.

triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triveNge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most probably a hernia but it is also possibly cancer related although cancer might not be the likely choice. best to check it out. A friend of mine had a problem one day after we were lifting weights and realized his left testicle was hard as hell after feeling pain for a day or two. Turned out he had to get it removed on a count of testicular cancer.

But seriously should see a doctor, most probably hernia related.

Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The doctor felt down there for lumps etc and i have also done a good search down there for lumps and bumps. Doctor feels there is no sign of a hernia. The testicular pain is very mild and its like a mild throbbing senstation.Pain no different if i lift it or not. No extra fluid everything looks normal.

While the doctor was feeling my testicle for and signs of irregularity there was a spot of the bag he touched and squeezed that was very sore. It wasnt the actual testicle it was the bag. A long story short he said that it is most likley a cyst and that not to be worrying about cancer as cancer usually doesnt carry any pain. Where as i was feeling pain. The pain just comes and goes at different times. Random. Its not there all the time.

He is sending me to the hospital for a scan of the whole region down their. that is all he said. He didnt mention ultrasonic sound or anything like that. Just a scan.

Also im 26 years old.

I appreciate all your thoughts guys.

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make an appointment with a urologist. Might just be something like epididimytis . . . I've had that twice and the symptoms are very much the same. Not a big deal if that is the case--all you can do really is take ibuprofen and take it easy for awhile (sometimes they treat with antibiotics based on what my Dr. told me the last time). But definitely get checked out by a urologist, you don't want to mess around with pain down there at all.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

Originally Posted by wildcats9 View Post
    Do you feel this pain while doing anything?, anything make it better or worse? do you feel a bulge small or large while lying flat or when sitting up. explain the pain in your testicle, is relieved at all if you lifted your testicle up? is there warmth or any extra fluid in your testicls. Feel free to PM me to talk further. What you are describing sound kind of similar to a small hernia, however you doc should have been able to diagnose that with a proper physical exam, what type of scans are you being sent for testicular ultra sound etc.
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    Make an appointment with a urologist. Might just be something like epididimytis . . . I've had that twice and the symptoms are very much the same. Not a big deal if that is the case--all you can do really is take ibuprofen and take it easy for awhile (sometimes they treat with antibiotics based on what my Dr. told me the last time). But definitely get checked out by a urologist, you don't want to mess around with pain down there at all.
    Thanks for your comment. I have already completed a course of antibiotics but the pain is still the same. Antibiotics didnt do any good at all. Which worries me a little.

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paddyirishlad View Post
    Thanks for your comment. I have already completed a course of antibiotics but the pain is still the same. Antibiotics didnt do any good at all. Which worries me a little.
    They never gave me antibiotics for mine . . . my urologist just commented that sometimes they prescribe them for epididimytis. The only thing I did for mine both times was Advil. So I wouldn't necessarily be worried about the antibiotics not doing anything. Definitely get that appointment made though!
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably not epididimytis going by the 4 weeks in duration and no signs of infection, also the pain of epididimytis would be helped some by lifting the testicles. Your right cancer lumps are almost always painless, the fact you have soreness/pain is a good sign in that respect. possibly a small indirect hernia that traveled in the inguinal canal into your scrotum, cyst is a good possibility or maybe something like a hydrocele. Your probably going to get a CT of the abdomen/pelvis and a testicular ultra sound to see whats going on rule out a bunch of things.
    Last edited by wildcats9; 10-22-2011 at 01:51 PM.

dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpcandazo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Left Testicular Pain, Lower Left Abdominal Pain, Left Leg Pain

Hi my I'm 22 from Toronto. LISTEN to ME! I had my surgery last night.

Epididymitis - Orchitis - Testicular Torsion almost have the same symptoms.

Mine was Testicular Torsion.

I felt the pain on September 19, 2012 early in the morning about 4 am. I thought I was going to die of the pain, I was trying to control it cause I don't wanna go to the hospital. the pain subside couple of hours later but it still hurt, affecting your Left testicle having inflammation, Left leg affected because of the pain, and lower left abdominal. after 24 hours the pain did not totally go away, so I decided to go to emergency, I waited for a total of 6 hours (blood test, Urine) then a doctor checked me out and trying to twist my testicle which is painful, then he sent me to that Ultrasound expert took me 20min to finish that then they found out that it was a "Testicle Torsion" - this an emergency which should be brought to the hospital immediately for surgery, no blood flowing in the left testi thats causing the inflammation. Now, they told me that I need immediate surgery. The Urologist expert talked to me about the things can happen

-To save the testicle which has a very slim chance., a testicle can only live for 6 hours without blood. mine was 36 hours before the operation

-To Remove the dead testicle if has no choice left. ( you can still have babies/ sperm produce using the right 1, it's just weird you have 1. Then he will suggest about a Comestic thing which can replace your loss testicle, i think silicon or whatever that is, just for display purpose.

The operation took me 45 minutes, it was cool cause they put me into sleep that i didn't noticed. When I woke up I was in the recovery room with a nurse guarding me. When my feeling was a little bit ok they transfered me to a room and sent home after 8 hours of rest.

by the way my testicle was not removed, A miracle happened but I will go back to the Expert in a week to check it out. if it hurts again they have to take it out, and praying that it would not.

ADVICE: SWOLLEN/INFLAMMATION of testicle is a time sensitive case! When you feel it go to the emergency room before losing things.

I hope this helped you guys! Good luck!

if you have questions you can email me to dpcandazo@yahoo.com - willing to help you out but going to the HOSPITAL not CLINIC in this case would be the best. cause in clinics results are slow it will take you day! so LISTEN to me.

jose4mla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Hey what happen with the scans what was the diagnosis

So what happen what was the diagnosis

Registered User markarmstrong73's Avatar
    markarmstrong73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mark

Hi I have the exact same problem. What was the diagnosis in the end?

casal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I fell the same thing...

Guys I am in the same situation... should I stop training? what was your solution?

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My left epididymis is bigger than my right and more solid. I sometimes get a dull ache in that region from time to time, but not consistent. Also, I sometimes get a small bump at the bottom of the epididymis where it connects to the testicle at the bottom. This freaks me out, but them 5 mins later it seems to go away. Is this just fluid moving around in the tube? My left also doesn't hang as low as the left is that matters?
    Last edited by ToPHeR35; 03-09-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Registered User journeymansteve's Avatar
    journeymansteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Check kidney stones

Originally Posted by casal View Post
    Guys I am in the same situation... should I stop training? what was your solution?
    Some of these symptoms mentioned come from kidney stones. Turned out to be my problem for this, it can cause seepage and blood from tip also. Potassium Citrate, more water in my training regimine. Comes back every so often with poor lifestyle choices or a lot of sweating.

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    My left epididymis is bigger than my right and more solid. I sometimes get a dull ache in that region from time to time, but not consistent. Also, I sometimes get a small bump at the bottom of the epididymis where it connects to the testicle at the bottom. This freaks me out, but them 5 mins later it seems to go away. Is this just fluid moving around in the tube? My left also doesn't hang as low as the left is that matters?
    Went to urologist today and got diagnosed with a cyst.

brandonsnyder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too am experiencing almost the exact same symptoms and would greatly appreciate any information as to what this is. I went to a sports doctor, but he felt it was inconclusive. Mine was actually caused from lifting (weighted lunges) and I'm not sure how to heal this thing....

Originally Posted by casal View Post

standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump for more answers

jbailz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, I've had this exact problem in my right testicle for seven months now. Registered just to comment.

I'm 25 and had been hitting the gym and practicing yoga regularly for over a year when I first experienced discomfort. Since, I've had an ultrasound, been to two different urologists, had my prostate checked, taken as much as three weeks off from exercise and been on four different types of medication (for inflammation, for infection and a muscle relaxant) and have experienced no substantial relief.

The ultrasound came back clear, so the suspicion until the latest round of meds was epididymitis or an ascendeding testicle (most common in young boys). Those antibiotics did decrease the pain when I'd squeeze the bottom of the testicle, but when I'd hit the gym -- or even run to catch the bus -- it wouldn't take long to come right back. Even when that particular pain is absent, I still get throbbing sensations at the top of the testicle or temporary sensations like the entire testicle is dislodged.

Now, I wait for my follow-up appointment with the urologist in five weeks. Great.

In the meantime, I can give some tips that have provided comfort over the months and helped me maintain a percentage of my workout:

- Wear as tight-fitting underwear as possible. The more support for the sack, the less pain I feel.

- Take wide stances in every activity. Instead of running, use an elliptical and push outward with your feet. Also, lots of standing stretches require you put your feet together -- always modify to a hip-width stance. No cross-legged positions.

- When lifting, take as many seated positions as possible. No more standing bicep curls or shoulder shrugs. I find anything that pulls the core up from a standing position causes immediate discomfort.

- If the dull pain lasts more than a minute, stop your workout. You know your body best, but I find there's a certain intensity to the dullness in my upper right testicle that can just get too much. Don't push it past that point. When I first pushed too far, my testicle and lymph node became so swollen I could barely sit down for a week.

- Limit the effects of gravity. This is kind of related to the tight-fitting underwear tip, but when you're not wearing underwear (i.e. during sex) avoid putting yourself in positions where you're really hanging, i.e. military position. The added blood flow of arousal and muscular strain gives me some of my worst pains. However, if I have sex from a standing position I feel barely any pain at all.

- Talk to people about your problem. This ****ing sucks. It feels like there's no solution and it holds you back from enjoying physical activities to the fullest. Share your frustration with someone who understands, because there's enough unnecessary pain and pressure inside of you already!

Good luck, guys. I'll keep you updated if anything improves after my next appointment.
    Last edited by jbailz; 05-16-2015 at 10:35 PM.

raasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most probably a hernia but it is also possibly cancer related although cancer might not be the likely choice. best to check it out. A friend of mine had a problem one day after we were lifting weights and realized his left testicle was hard as hell after feeling pain for a day or two. Turned out he had to get it removed on a count of testicular cancer.

But seriously should see a doctor, most probably hernia related.
    THINKS FOR SHARNIG
    NOOR

jdjustinm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the best response.. I'm sure it captured the OP pretty well. I have the same issues. I doubt it's a hernia because I'm sure we are aware of a particular incident in that case.

All I can say is it blows. It's affecting my general physicality, I want to play with my German shepherd dog, and some nephews but the pains there.

I have noticed.. When gravity isn't involved things are fine. When the pain is triggered it's triggered by any forms of movement or lifting. At the gym I was doing wide over hand pull ups and it triggered it. When I do standing curls it triggered it. I think it has to do with standing and leg presses. Any resistance our core and legs gives the ground will tigger it bad. I believe its origins are in the back. Any one with the same symptoms dead lift or remember exertion of the lower back??? I definitely do. 4 plates on the dead lift with improper form Constantly, weekly for like a year. And squating intensely. I remember pulling something there too.

Does anyone else train and practice really high intensity?? I purposely put the load on with light weight as a method for better form, but the result could be this. I will say besides dead lifts, my form has been knit picked tremendously well... I ran sprints one week and it triggered the worst back pain for a week in my entire life..

I'd imagine the activating event was minor..
    But the symtoms are prolonged. My email is Justin Dean Martinez at hotmail dot com. Let's keep in touch and figure this out. I personally haven't been to the doctor. I'm not fond of having a mans hands around my sack only to be given some Advil and a stay off your feet for a week, make me feel like a giant douche time kill.

If it's bad.. And you lifted heavy around the house- lay down immediately on your stomach with a pillow around your lower core.

If it's at the gym, guess what? Work outs don't Don't risk it.

It seems to be time away from fitness in general is the cure... I took time off.. And ran sprints l. And that's when it was triggered the most. I'll take 3 weeks off. What I'm going to do with all this freed up time I have no clue. There's my email above. Email me if any questions.

*no physical signs.. All internal.

danelow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay, I have a suggestion and cure that I haven't seen mentioned yet: Osteitis Pubis.

I had the _exact_ symptoms of OP and found this thread when searching for a cause/cure.

Osteitis Pubis is not an infection, hernia, or any of the other suggestions here - it is an inflammation. So if you have ruled out an infection, cancer, hernia etc, read on...

I am a runner, not bodybuilder, but both running and weightlifting can be the cause for the onset of this inflammation.

My cause was from running a lot on hard surfaces and bio mechanical inefficiencies such as weak adductors/tight hips.

I saw a sports doctor and received Mayo facisal trigger release with lidocaine (basically needling with medicine) on both sides of my adductors (i.e. groin).

After a couple of days of tenderness from the needles, I have zero pain when doing things like situps/leg raises (things that used to irritate it).

I have yet to start running on it again, but am hopeful that it will be without irritation.

To prevent this from happening again, I have to strengthen my hips and adductors. Apparently weak adductors causes other muscles to overcompensate which results in the inflammation. So the cure is the trigger release therapy with ongoing strength/mobility exercises.

Disclaimer: whatever your condition is, please see a professional. You do not want to mess around with any groin pain!

Hope this helps

Nicholo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    Im actually experiencing the same right now. How's you condition now? What happened already? Need help!

Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, this most likely nerve pain. I have treated this condition successfully several times. It usually comes from the genitofemoral nerve entrapment.

If the psoas is severely weak, it may cause irritation to the lumbar plexus which passes through it. One of these nerves, is the genitofemoral nerve, which may radiate into the groin /testicular area.
    The fix it to train the psoas. It'll hurt in the beginning though and you'll need to be a litte patient, but it'll pass and the nerve pain will go away for good if you keep your psoas healthy.

treningogrehab .no/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ann-surg-results_ILLU120912-2.jpg

Training the psoas should reproduce your symptoms and make you worse at first. This confirms my suspected diagnosis, just keep going but do so carefully. It's not a race.
    You'll find a psoas exercise in my website or on my youtube (treningogrehab), use the search function
    Kjetil Larsen
    CPT, CES, NKT
    Owner of Trainingandrehabilitation.com

� Did I answer your injury question? Please supply the following info: 1) EXACT spot of pain(s)? (put a mark on a picture); 2) what type of pain is it? (burning, radiative, lightning, aching, jamming up, etc); 3) EXACTLY what movement(s) provocate the same pain? Specifics matter!

� Read my articles - https://treningogrehab.no/category/articles-in-english/

Registered User differentminute's Avatar
    differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute differentminute
    I had a very scary pain in both my testicles, but a bit more in my left one. By reading stuff on Google, I just panicked more. I couldn't localise the pain exactly and was 100% certain I had a serious injury / sickness. I went to my urologist. Turns out I just had an inflammation of my groin because of some abs workouts I did at the gym.... since a lot of nerves are linked to the testicles, I could feel it there. So stop freaking out guys please!

Location: Brummy, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crsk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've had something similar for around 15 years. I only feel it when driving a car, not when sitting in a chair. Which tells me it's something to do with sitting and plantar flexing the foot maybe? Maybe a nerve is being agitated in this position.