trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

is this a good split routine?3x/week working out each body part once a week.

Hey guys,how you doing?
    I was just wondering and wanted you pro guys to check out the routine i've found.

Monday-Chest/Biceps
    Incline bench press 3x10-8
    Dips 3x10
    Flyes 3x10-8
    and to burn it out 1x20 cable crossovers.
    Barbell Curls 3x10
    Preacher Curls 3x10

Wednesday-Legs/Shoulders/traps
    Squats-3x5
    Deadlifts 3x5
    Sitting Leg Curls 3x10
    Calf raises 2x15
    Overhead press 3x10
    Front raises 2x10
    Lateral raises 2x10
    Upright row 3x10
    Shrugs 2x10

Friday Back/Triceps
    Bent over barbell row 3x10
    Seated cable rows 3x10
    Wide grip pull ups 2xfailure
    Close grip pull ups 2xfailure
    Close grip bench press 3x10
    Skullcrushers 3x10
    Dips 3x10
    Tricep Pushdowns 2x15

My principle is to add 2.5 kg every workout to the big lifts(chest,legs,back) and 5 kg to small lifts(arms,shoulders)

What do you guys think of it?
    Also i'm consuming mostly proteins.
    my breakfast consists of 3 egg omelet along with turkey sandwich plus 300ml milk
    lunch-green beans+chicken breast 200gr
    an hour before workout i eat a can of tuna 160 gr
    Whey isolate shake after workout
    and then for dinner i eat chicken or fish with potatoes

What do you guys think of it?Is it good?
    Please share your thoughts and ideas!

willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) willewonka87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im going to try my best not to "guru" you here.

Right now I notice that your on a simple 3day split with a push pull combination to allow some recovery. If it works for you, great!

I'm unsure of your height and weight but judging by the picture you posted, you look like you have potential to put on a lot of solid mass.

That being said, if you find that your unhappy with your results, switch to something like this...

sunday-legs
    monday-chest
    tuesday-back-
    wed-off
    thurs-shoulders
    fri- arms
    sat-off

diet: Tom venuto's burn the fat feed the muscle program - example

7am: 6 egg whites 1 yolk oatmeal grapefruit

10am: same thing minus the grapefruit, sub in banana or other fruit

1pm: 4oz chicken breast, broccoli , yams

4pm: ground sirloin 90%lean 4oz , green beans

7pm: salmon 4oz, asparagus

10pm: tuna salad, light dressing,

bedtime: casein

get on the stairmaster 3 times a week. The diet and low intesity training will take care of the fat over time, and the high intensity workout regimine will take care of the rest.. good luck

trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trauf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by willewonka87 View Post
    Im going to try my best not to "guru" you here.

Right now I notice that your on a simple 3day split with a push pull combination to allow some recovery. If it works for you, great!

I'm unsure of your height and weight but judging by the picture you posted, you look like you have potential to put on a lot of solid mass.

That being said, if you find that your unhappy with your results, switch to something like this...

sunday-legs
    monday-chest
    tuesday-back-
    wed-off
    thurs-shoulders
    fri- arms
    sat-off

diet: Tom venuto's burn the fat feed the muscle program - example

7am: 6 egg whites 1 yolk oatmeal grapefruit

10am: same thing minus the grapefruit, sub in banana or other fruit

1pm: 4oz chicken breast, broccoli , yams

4pm: ground sirloin 90%lean 4oz , green beans

7pm: salmon 4oz, asparagus

10pm: tuna salad, light dressing,

bedtime: casein

get on the stairmaster 3 times a week. The diet and low intesity training will take care of the fat over time, and the high intensity workout regimine will take care of the rest.. good luck
    Wow,you motivated me for some reasons, mate
    So far i've been lifting 1.5 years and my height is 6'1 weight is 235 lbs.
    Ive been doing hypertrophy specific training by far, have gaines a decent strength,but now im looking forward to switch into that split routine.
    The split routine you posted looks good to me,but i've got a lot of studying to do this year so i have an opportunity to go to gym only 3 times a week.
    Tom Venuto's diet looks perfect! Thank you man!

hey bro,i actually refused doing splits. i'm doing hst again,and now i started with 15 reps as the program says.