Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My friend John, I wanted to let you in on something that has been on my mind a time or two, and you'll understand how a very simple acknowledgement can actually change and inspire someone greatly. your first post on my log simply read 'in on this one' and yet it said so much to me. I wanted to let you know that because i thought you were saying you were aware of my story and both it and my progress and dedication to this challenge and my own fitness goals was of interest. I wanted to share something else, it's a story published in the newpaper this week about what I'm continuing to do with my life and I thought some of my family members in the Juggernaut nation might find value knowing their brother Wade is representing the best he can...

http://rapidcityjournal.com/hotsprin...cc4c03286.html

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    My friend John, I wanted to let you in on something that has been on my mind a time or two, and you'll understand how a very simple acknowledgement can actually change and inspire someone greatly. your first post on my log simply read 'in on this one' and yet it said so much to me. I wanted to let you know that because i thought you were saying you were aware of my story and both it and my progress and dedication to this challenge and my own fitness goals was of interest. I wanted to share something else, it's a story published in the newpaper this week about what I'm continuing to do with my life and I thought some of my family members in the Juggernaut nation might find value knowing their brother Wade is representing the best he can...

http://rapidcityjournal.com/hotsprin...cc4c03286.html
    Great article and very inspirational story!
    Your story is a great triumph and really captures the greatness of the human spirit!
    So often in life I think we all get caught up in the day to day and miss the truly excellent! It is story's like this that invigorate me and make me want to be the best I can for myself and others.
    Thank You for sharing it and if you don't mind I would like to post it in the Juggernaut bodygroup.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Carno-Cre

Be unstoppable with Carno Cre™! With a comprehensive blend of creatine and beta alanine, Carno Cre™ is designed to maximize your power output, fight fatigue, and promote lean muscle mass generation. Used by athletes in heavy strength or endurance training and by fitness enthusiasts, Carno Cre™ combines high quality beta alanine and creatine to provide a serious performance edge for athletes at all levels. Isn’t it time you drastically increased your muscle strength and endurance?

Carno Cre™ is a delicious and stimulant free powdered nutritional drink mix to be used daily by men and women who want to generate higher muscular power output for longer periods of time during exercise. Formulated with CarnoSyn™ beta alanine, Carno Cre™ is the only patented, scientifically studied form of beta alanine proven to effectively buffer lactic acid and delay the onset of fatigue. The 5-point creatine complex in Carno Cre™ allows for quicker, more available energy production resulting in greater exercise performance and endurance. Plus, it is sugar-free, fat-free, low in sodium and tastes great!

Researchers have shown that when supplementing with beta alanine for just 4 weeks, an athlete can increase his carnosine concentration by 42-65%. Longer beta alanine studies up going to 10-12 weeks show carnosine concentrations increases up to 80%. This is a tremendous increase in an already powerful intracellular buffer. It is this large increase in buffering capacity within the muscle that is largely responsible for the strength, lean body mass, power and muscular endurance gains.

Bring neural and muscular fatigue to its knees by maximizing your power output.
    Carno Cre™ is effective in:

Maximizing muscular strength
    Drastically increasing muscle endurance
    Increasing muscle capacity
    Developing extreme gains in muscle mass
    Supporting rapid re-synthesis of ATP
    Increasing calorie-/fat-burning capacity of muscle
    Giving you the energy and endurance to workout longer and harder
    Workout Log:

Here is a good grip/low back challenge for the Juggernaut nation.
    Workout Log:

I AM JUGGERNAUT Olympia Portion Winner Bill Harmon

I AM JUGGERNAUT Olympia Portion Winner Bill Harmon

Wild Bill was featured in Iron Man Magazine as part of winning the 2011 I AM JUGGERNAUT contest. Pick up an issue today!
    Workout Log:

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******************

TO ALL JUGGERNAUTS, ITS A NEW YEAR, NEW PLAN, NEW YOU......ITS TIME TO PLAN YOUR STRATEGY, A NEW JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE WILL BE HERE SOON, "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU WILL PLAN TO FAIL" YOUR ALL JUGGERNAUT AND JUGGERNAUTS NEVER FAIL.......DON'T DELAY, START YOUR STRATEGY TODAY!!!!!!!

I HAVE MY STRATEGY AND IM READY.......

IM HERE TO HELP

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

where can i accept azithromycin sodality zithromax

medmax webs com][IMG]skidki-bc com/img/794 jpg[/IMG]

buy online azithromycin zithromax vs amoxicillin

owenkgh3 webs com]where can i buy azithromycin - buy azithromycin no prescription nedeed fast shipping

buy azithromycin without a prescription zithromax buy online

Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tepasybypsugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

where can i buy azithromycin antibiotic in uk zithromax taste infection

medmax webs com][IMG]skidki-bc com/img/787 jpg[/IMG]

where to buy zithromax 500mg buy zithromax

noell4 webs com]where can i buy azithromycin antibiotic - where can i buy azithromycin zithromax 250mg

where to buy azithromycin antibiotic zithromax uses

take online azithromycin zithromax pregnancy

medmax webs com][IMG]skidki-bc com/img/781 gif[/IMG]

where can i buy azithromycin zithromax 250mg zithromax chlamydia

lazarus94 webs com]where to buy azithromycin antibiotic - where to buy azithromycin antibiotic

where to buy azithromycin zithromax 500mg zithromax and alcohol

where can i accept azithromycin antibiotic in uk price of zithromax

medmax webs com][IMG]skidki-bc com/img/794 jpg[/IMG]

where to buy azithromycin zithromax 500mg zithromax antibiotic

allanr4 webs com]buy zithromax 250mg - where can i buy azithromycin antibiotic in uk

buy azithromycin in usa zithromax allergic reaction

get azithromycin in usa online fire-water zithromax

medmax webs com][IMG]skidki-bc com/img/778 gif[/IMG]

buy azithromycin in usa online order zithromax online

reginaldkrre3 webs com]buy zithromax 250mg in usa without prescription fast shipping - buy online zithromax 250mg antibiotic

buy online zithromax 250mg azithromycin zithromax package insert

~~Infinite Labs JUGGERNAUT Pre-Workout~~

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs Juggernaut! Use coupon code at checkout: 20JUGGERNAUT Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.
    See Store Discounts and Discounted Subtotal at the bottom of the cart.
    Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 1/31/2012.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

Juggernaut is an explosive pre-workout supplement engineered for any athlete, especially the bodybuilder, striving to build muscle. With a state of the art plasma expander found only in Juggernaut, this supplement promotes muscle fiber growth, provides for explosive power, and reduces fatigue, all while supporting intense mental focus to the user.* This unstoppable formula provides the highest yielding glycerol load to encourage insane muscle pumps, explosive energy, and greater endurance.*
    Juggernaut is equipped with the one-of-a-kind Glyco-Core Plasma Expander. This plasma expander reduces the occurrence of dehydration, supports endurance, reduces fatigue, and is the ideal compliment to the Hypertrophic Myovascular Expansion Complex, or H.M.E.C. Glyco-Core supplies the highest yielding glycerol load available on the market today.* You can be confident that you are fueling your body with a superior supplement designed to deliver the nutrients necessary for infinite strength and endurance.* Optimize the effectiveness of your supplementation and your training with Juggernaut the inexorable force in pre-workout nutrition!
    Juggernaut is scientifically engineered to support:
    Increased Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged Endurance*
    Mental Focus*
    Reduced Fatigue*
    Workout Log:

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******************

STAY STRONG BROTHER JUGGERNAUT, THE NEXT CONTEST IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, IT WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THEN BEFORE, MORE PRIZES, MORE FUN, AND MORE JUGGERNAUT MUSCLES .................WILL YOU BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT WINNER.....DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CHAMPION JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!!

INFINITELABS, THE KEY TO YOUR FITNESS SUCCESS

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

**** OTHERS TALK THE TALK BUT CANT WALK THE WALK, HAVE IT ALL, BE A JUGGERNAUT AND BECOME AN INFINITE BELIEVER*****

FREE TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL ADVISE, TIPS AND VALUABLE FITNESS INFORMATION FROM A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE, JUST JOIN MY FAN PAGE, POST YOUR QUESTIONS A GET VALUABLE INFO.....
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    www.infinitelabs.com

Chin-ups BW+65x4
    Workout Log:

A little info on Agmatine:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod17.htm
    Workout Log:

******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT********************

**** SUCCESS, IT ALL START AT THE GYM, 2 KEY INGREDIENTS ON BECOMING A CHAMPION, ARE;.....HAVING THE MOST ADVANCED PRE-WORK OUT DRINK OVER YOUR COMPETITORS AND THE WILL TO BE THE BEST......... THINK JUGGERNAUT, BE JUGGERNAUT......

TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN TO SUCCEED......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

FREE TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL ADVISE, TIPS AND VALUABLE FITNESS INFORMATION FROM A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE, JUST JOIN MY FAN PAGE, POST YOUR QUESTIONS A GET VALUABLE INFO.....
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    www.infinitelabs.com

01.18.2012 Volume Pull-ups

WG Pull-ups
    BWx26
    Bwx16
    BWx15
    BWx14
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx11
    BWx9
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx9
    BWx8
    BWx7
    BWx9
    Workout Log:

************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

*****FLESH NEWS****18 REASONS WHY JUGGERNAUT HP( PRE-WORKOUT DRINK) IS MORE ADVANCED AND EFFECTIVE THEN ANY OTHER PRE-WORK OUT DRINK OUT THERE......DON'T BE FOOLED BY A FANCY NAME OR GIMMICK DRINKS, DO THE RESEARCH, SEE FOR YOUR SELF, EXPERIENCE THE GAINS.....

** Agmatine & The Athlete **

Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
    It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
    It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes:

Increasing endurance
    Enhancing performance
    Decreasing body fat

Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you're an athlete in the trenches (i.e. - the gym, the field, etc...) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a "novel" neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.

Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.

Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.

Agmatine & The Life Extensionist

Agmatine has a neuroprotective role. The life extensionist will likely see this as a positive effect in cases of such chronic diseases as Alzheimer's Dementia. This is thought to originate through a couple of mechanisms, but most notably its prevention of over-excitation by glutamate and its antioxidant roles.

Agmatine can assist in chronic pain management. Sufferers of things such as chronic degenerative diseases that do not get adequate relief from various pharmaceutical analgesic agents may see agmatine as the ideal adjunct to their current treatment.

Agmatine's antioxidant role has significant impact on one of the unifying themes of aging in oxidative stress accumulation and its contribution to the aging individual.

Agmatine may possess a role in cancer prevention via its modulation of all polyamine biosynthetic pathways. This effect may be limited to vascular growths via smooth muscle cell overgrowth. Control of cell growth can be attributed to two different pathways:
    A membrane receptor controlled pathway
    A pathway dependent on cellular polyamine content

As mentioned earlier, agmatine imparts action on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. Control of the hormonal environment of the anti-aging medicine enthusiast can point rather quickly at the positive effects this can have.

Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) which can positively impact those suffering from chronic kidney diseases.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. As we grow older this impacts glycation. Glycation is the process where sugars attach to blood proteins and results in a complex series of rearrangements and oxidative reactions leading to advanced glycation end-products (AGEs).

It is this complex series of events that agmatine hits at its core and could prove synergistic with other molecules (i.e. - carnosine) in our fight to remain young.

Agmatine's hypotensive role has implications here as our continued assurance of fending off the cardiovascular sequelae that offer the deleterious effects of metabolic derangements such as the virtually epidemic diabetes and obesity run rampant.

DONT GET LEFT BEHIND WITH THE OLD, GO WITH THE NEW GENERATION OF PRE-WORKOUT DRINKS

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

References:

Abe K, Abe Y, and Saito H. Agmatine suppresses nitric oxide production in microglia. Brain Res. 872: 141-148, 2000.
    Aricioglu-Kartal F, and Regunathan S. Effect of chronic morphine treatment on the biosynthesis of agmatine in rat brain and other tissues. Life Sci. 71: 1695-1701, 2002.
    Gao, Y., et al. Agmatine: a novel vasodilator substance. Life Sciences. 57(8):PL83-86, 1995.
    Halaris A, Piletz JE. Imidazoline receptors: possible involvement in the pathophysiology and treatment of depression. Hum Psychopharmacol. 16(1):65-69, 2001.
    Kalra, S.P., et al. Agmatine, a novel hypothalamic amine, stimulates pituitary luteinizing hormone release in vivo and hypothalamic luteinizing hormone-releasing in vivo. Neuroscience Letters. 194 (3): July 21, 1995; 165-168.
    Kawabata T, Ohshima H, Ino M. Occurrence of methylguanidine and agmatine in foods. IARC Sci Publ. (19):415-23, 1978.
    Lortie, M.J., et al. Agmatine, a bioactive metabolite of arginine. Production, degradation, and functional effects in the kidney of the rat. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 97(2):413-420, 1996.
    Morgan, N.G., et al. Characterization of the imidazoline binding site in regulation of insulin secretion. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 763:361-373, 1995.
    Nishimura K, Shiina R, Kashiwagi K, and Igarashi K. Decrease in Polyamines with Aging and Their Ingestion from Food and Drink. J of Biochem. 139(1):81-90, 2006.
    Raasch, W. et al. Agmatine, the bacterial amine is widely distributed in mammalian tissues. Life Sciences. 56(26):2319-2330, 1995.
    Raghavan SA, Dik**** M. Vascular regulation by the L-arginine metabolites, nitric oxide and agmatine. Pharmacol Res. 49(5):397-414. Review, 2004.
    Regunathan S, Feinstein DL, and Reis DJ. Anti-proliferative and anti-inflammatory actions of imidazoline agents. Are imidazoline receptors involved? Ann NY Acad Sci. 881: 410-419, 1999.
    Regunathan S, and Reis DJ. Characteristics of arginine decarboxylase in rat brain and liver: distinction from ornithine decarboxylase. J Neurochem. 74: 2201-2208, 2000.
    Reis DJ, and Regunathan S. Agmatine a novel neurotransmitter? Advances in Pharmacology. 42:645-649, 1998.
    Schwartz D, Peterson OW, Mendonca M, Satriano J, Lortie M, and Blantz RC. Agmatine effects glomerular filtration rate via a nitric oxide synthase-dependent mechanism. Am J Renal Physiol. 272: F597-F601, 1997.
    Sener A, et al. Stimulus-secretion coupling of arginine-induced insulin release. Insulinotropic action of agmatine. Biochemical Pharmacology. January 15, 1989. 38(2):327-330, 1989.
    Tabor CW, and Tabor H. Polyamines. Ann Rev Biochem. 53: 749-790, 1984.
    Vargiu C, Cabella C, Belliardo S, Cravanzola C, Grillo MA and Colombatto S. Agmatine modulates polyamine content in hepatocytes by inducing spermidine/spermine acetyltransferase. Eur. J Biochem. 259: 933-938, 1999.
    Weitzel G., et al. Insulin-like partial effects of agmatine derivatives in adipocytes. Hoppe-Seylers Zeitschrift fur Physiologische Chemie. 361(1):51-60, 1980.
    Yananli H, Goren MZ, Berkman K, Aricioglu F. Effect of agmatine on brain l-citrulline production during morphine withdrawal in rats: A microdialysis study in nucleus accumbens. Brain Res. 2007 Feb 9;1132(1):51-58, 2006.
    Zarandi M, Serfozo P, Zsigo J, Deutch AH, Janaky T, Olsen DB, Bajusz S, Schally AV. Potent agonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone. II. Pept Res. 5(4):190-3, 1992.
    Last edited by teamsw; 01-18-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT********************

**** SUCCESS, IT ALL START AT THE GYM, 2 KEY INGREDIENTS ON BECOMING A CHAMPION, ARE;.....HAVING THE MOST ADVANCED PRE-WORK OUT DRINK OVER YOUR COMPETITORS AND THE WILL TO BE THE BEST......... THINK JUGGERNAUT, BE JUGGERNAUT......

[IMG]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/01/13/31110872/gallerypic/1eo1hKzKRmapGK8vP39O8u3fkmkJbH1016e.jpeg[/IG]
    [IMG]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/01/08/31110872/gallerypic/1YbDkro4xnKoDuBeQ0T9LNR4bCOpN0400e.jpeg[/IG]
    [IMG]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/12/25/31110872/gallerypic/1T7UgYvBDGw38uU5ILVn6xe7SKlrmd925e.jpeg[/IG]

TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN TO SUCCEED......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

[url]http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo[/ul]
    serious question, can you do full ROM pullups? ive seen Cutler do them but they arent full ROM. i am just wondering if the big guys can do them
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******************

WHAT EVER YOUR SPORT GOAL IS; HERE ARE KEY INGREDIENTS TO SUCCEED,
    THE RIGHT TRAINING, THE RIGHT SUPPLEMENT, AND THE RIGHT ATTITUDE, YOU CAN BE A CHAMPION JUGGERNAUT TOO!!!!!!

see video; bigger, faster, stronger juggernaut........

COMING SOON, NEW " I AM JUGGERNAUT " CONTEST. START MAKING PLANS FOR IT, " IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU WILL PLAN TO FAIL" WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU BECOME THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT.......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

^^^^^Carno-Cre--On Sale^^^^^

^^^^^Carno-Cre--On Sale^^^^^
    Rated 9.4 in the bb.com store!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/carnocre.html
    LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs CarnoCre! Use coupon code at checkout: 20PERCARCRE Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.

Be unstoppable with Carno Cre™! With a comprehensive blend of creatine and beta alanine, Carno Cre™ is designed to maximize your power output, fight fatigue, and promote lean muscle mass generation. Used by athletes in heavy strength or endurance training and by fitness enthusiasts, Carno Cre™ combines high quality beta alanine and creatine to provide a serious performance edge for athletes at all levels. Isn’t it time you drastically increased your muscle strength and endurance?
    Carno Cre™ is a delicious and stimulant free powdered nutritional drink mix to be used daily by men and women who want to generate higher muscular power output for longer periods of time during exercise. Formulated with CarnoSyn™ beta alanine, Carno Cre™ is the only patented, scientifically studied form of beta alanine proven to effectively buffer lactic acid and delay the onset of fatigue. The 5-point creatine complex in Carno Cre™ allows for quicker, more available energy production resulting in greater exercise performance and endurance. Plus, it is sugar-free, fat-free, low in sodium and tastes great!
    Researchers have shown that when supplementing with beta alanine for just 4 weeks, an athlete can increase his carnosine concentration by 42-65%. Longer beta alanine studies up going to 10-12 weeks show carnosine concentrations increases up to 80%. This is a tremendous increase in an already powerful intracellular buffer. It is this large increase in buffering capacity within the muscle that is largely responsible for the strength, lean body mass, power and muscular endurance gains.
    Bring neural and muscular fatigue to its knees by maximizing your power output.
    Carno Cre™ is effective in:
    • Maximizing muscular strength
    • Drastically increasing muscle endurance
    • Increasing muscle capacity
    • Developing extreme gains in muscle mass
    • Supporting rapid re-synthesis of ATP
    • Increasing calorie-/fat-burning capacity of muscle
    • Giving you the energy and endurance to workout longer and harder

Workout Log:

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind... it forces you to stretch your own.

Hey all you Juggernauts... I got my INFINITE LABS check and Arnold tickets with a very Awesome letter today, Friday January 27th. This was a Sweet Treat today for sure... Gotta Love It!!!
    I am looking forward to the Arnolds... This is gonna be a BLAST and another Special Moment that I KNOW I will Cherish the rest of my life!!!

Re-Evaluate Your Current Goals.
    Never hesitate to re-appraise your goals and what you really want to accomplish.
    Remember that your goals are birthed out of needs... and your needs are often seasonal. Celebrate every page of progress towards your goals.

Be decisive... You define yourself by the decisions you make. The direction of your life changes the Instant you decide which goals to pursue.

Stay Focused... The moment you focus on a goal, it becomes a magnet, pulling you and your resources toward it.

Write Down Your Goals... Be specific, measurable, and have a deadline. Written goals are catalyst, transforming agents for success and achievement.

Plan Thoroughly... Planning allows you to carefully orchestrate all the steps on the way to achieving a goal.

Involve Others... Surround yourself with good people who possess solid experiences.

Welcome Failure... Failure has an ulterior motive: It stops you long enough to learn, re-strategize, and re-launch again, you will be more prepared for success.

Take Purposeful Action... A good plan will almost always get you in the door... but it is action that seals the deal.

Inspect What You Expect... Attention Increases Productivity... and tells you how you are doing against your goals.

Reward Yourself... A goal, once achieved, deserves to be awarded.

Maintain Personal Integrity... Maintain a commitment to your commitment. Personal Integrity is about setting a goal and keeping your promise to achieve it.

For the Strength of the Pack is the JUGGERNAUT... and the Strength of the JUGGERNAUT is the Pack.

JUGGERNAUT Credo

Respect the elders
    Teach the young
    Cooperate with the pack

Play when you can
    Hunt when you must
    Rest in between

Share your affections
    Voice your feeling
    Leave your mark
    IAJ Champion Kevin Mattson!
    Workout Log:

~~~~~~Infinite Labs: Cyclo Bolan NT Testosterone Optimization!~~~~~~

~~~~~~Infinite Labs: Cyclo Bolan NT Testosterone Optimization!~~~~~~

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan NT! Use coupon code at checkout: CYCLO20 Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.

LIFE WITHOUT TESTOSTERONE IS LIFE WITHOUT DESIRE. Cyclo Bolan NT™ is the most advanced 17-beta-hydroxy-4-androstene-3-one support complex ever developed. Its cutting edge formula is designed to help attack body fat and create dramatic gains in both strength and size.

Experience DRAMATIC STRENGTH INCREASES, EXTREME MUSCLE GROWTH and GREATER MUSCLE HARDNESS with Cyclo Bolan NT™.*
    Cyclo Bolan NT™ is scientifically-formulated to support:

Testosterone Optimization*
    Advanced Endocrine Manipulation*
    Decreased Estrogen and DHT Conversion*

Review
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    would like to thank Jordan for hooking it up with a bottle to TEST out,

lets get this under way, I’m about half way through this bottle at week 6 and will add a final review to this when it is done.

Profile:8/10 With all the test boosting ingredients out there I was sad to see the main ingredient was Tribulus Terresteris. What did save the profile was that they included Horny Goat Weed, Nettle Root, Cordyceps & L-Histadine.

Took about 3 weeks for me to starting to notice a difference using cyclo bolan, have been on a cut and always start to notice a difference in my lifts when I cut calories and carbs. Sticking with a moderately clean diet[iifym], and lifting 4-5 times a week I was surprised to notice my strength maintain, and increase of reps in most of my lifts [except arms]

My father saw me one day and commented on me looking leaner, he asked me how much I’ve lost and I went to go check and it was just 1lb, he laughed and said it had to be more. I will just attribute it to gaining some LBM at the same time.

I will add that every time I take this I get a energy/ slight warming/thermo feeling and I want to attribute that to the Yohimbine in this product. While reading I did find that some people had trouble sleeping because of this product, I took my pills right before bed and had no problem sleeping, and will say the sleep has improved with this product.

Final Thought: This product shouldn't go overlooked based on the fact of the DHEA/Tribulus in the ingredient profile. Cyclo Bolan surprised me, and will surprise you. It's a well thought out product that doesn't just put all it's eggs in a basket and hopes you respond well to it. You will see a change in the mirror and in your lifts.
    Workout Log:

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Those are some serious pull ups! 26 is a good bit! I think the most I ever got at one time was about 18 lol
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Those are some serious pull ups! 26 is a good bit! I think the most I ever got at one time was about 18 lol
    Thanks Credz!
    Workout Log:

Workout Log:

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Tell me about it. I am luck to get 12!

Strong!

Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh lawdd
    So much want in here....srs
    Jealous I am OP

****************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************************

------------- NEWS FLASH--------- THE NEW AND IMPROVED PRE -WORK OUT JUGGERNAUT IS EVEN BETTER ; MORE POWER, MORE INTENSE ENERGY AND BIGGER PUMPS, WHEN I WAS IN FLORIDA LAST WEEK I TRIED SOME SAMPLES OF THE NEW JUGGERNAUT HP, ALL I CAN SAY IS, WOW!!!!! MY RESULTS ***BIGGER-STRONGER-FASTER***, DONT TAKE MY WORDS FOR IT, JUST TRY SOME SAMPLES, COMPARE IT WITH OTHER PRE-WORK OUT DRINK AND YOU BE THE JUDGE, .......JUGGERNAUT HP IS COMING OUT IN A FEW WEEKS JUST BEFORE THE NEW " I AM JUGGERNAUT" CONTEST ............REMEMBER, SUCCESS, IT ALL STARTS THE MINUTE THAT YOU STEP INTO THE GYM, HAVING THE RIGHT TRAINING, THE RIGHT FOOD/SUPPLEMENT, AND THE RIGHT FRAME OF MIND, WILL DETERMINE WHETHER YOU WILL BE A CHAMPION OR SOMEONE WHO IS JUST WASTING HIS TIME......... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , INFINITE PRO ATHLETES ARE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.....

TRAIN HARD, TRAIN TO SUCCEED.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

-_-_-_-_-_-_- Infinite Labs Juggernaut, Phenyl-Core & Carnitine MTX_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/phenylcore.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...itine-mtx.html

Convert Fat With L-Carnitine*
    THE WORKOUT BUDDY THAT WILL SUPPPORT YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS*

L-Carnitine is a natural compound that is found in avocadoes, dairy products, beef and lamb. Of course, if you are on a restricted diet and trying to burn off some extra fat, you may not be eating those foods in large amounts.

That's where supplementation can help. Taking an L-Carnitine supplement will support your overall goal of losing fat, and it may improve your workout performance to help you get better results.*

L-Carnitine works by potentially helping to convert fatty acids into fuel your body can use for energy, while at the same time promoting growth and development.*
    Workout Log: