Closed Thread
    umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadSoClose will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just got put in to red by Zyzz hater (again) not deep, some sickunt bail me out?

In the thread about getting Zyzz to number 1 on bodyspace, some mad 33 year old rep trader with 80k reps said he was gonna neg everyone in the thread. I called him out as a jelly hater and he had his buddy neg me. Miscers put me back in to green, then the ******* himself just negged me.

can you get me green again plz?

bodyrecomposition[dot]com silverlux's Avatar
    silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by umadSoClose View Post
    In the thread about getting Zyzz to number 1 on bodyspace, some mad 33 year old rep trader with 80k reps said he was gonna neg everyone in the thread. I called him out as a jelly hater and he had his buddy neg me. Miscers put me back in to green, then the ******* himself just negged me.

can you get me green again plz?
    thread or lies

SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000)
    repped