Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Completely agree and when you tell them to have some standards and not to degrade themselves, "HURR DURR ITS NOT DEGRADING FOR ME, ITS DEGRADING FOR HER!!!"

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gibb1991 View Post
    64% of american women are overweight or obese, and that stat is from a few years ago (writing a paper on this right now actually). Thats pretty disgusting that the minority of females (and males, but I dont know the exact stat) are thin, and even a smaller minority are fit.
    fffffuuuuuuuuuu i'm just going to find a girl in the gym who is there 3+ days/week and marry her. If a girl tells me she doesn't work out (cardio, weights, etc), then I know for a fact that in a few years (or once she hits 30) she is going to get fat. By that point, I think that most are too lazy to change themselves, whereas the ones who are committed to exercising now will likely stay that way because they understand the benefits.

Some woman at my gym (pretty hot, late 20's to early 30's) was working out (weights and cardio) throughout her entire pregnancy with her husband....I swear, this woman was 8 months pregnant and still doing bicep curls, bench presses, triceps extensions, etc....lettuce be cereal, 90% of women would not do that. After she had her baby she was back in the gym. Her husband is definitely one lucky brah (brb wife isn't getting fat after pregnancy whereas every other woman no longer gives a fuk)
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500) chashma0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    This should apply to all women.

lol @ women who think their arguments are valid.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Janky for misk Prime Minister

srs - too many fakkits think wk'ing fatties for pics online is "trolling". Mind blown
    and omfg THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hey baby honey lookin good u should send some pics.. ya know lemme clap dem cheeks"

*gets called out*

"OH I WAS TROLLING lol ur stupid dumb fuk.. totally trolling but youre too retarded to see that"

meanwhile...
    *pm's girl*
    "hey so whats up on some pics? can you send pics? id like pics. do you have an amazon wishlist hun? Pics please? baby I'll paypal you, just show pics. please show pics! spoon pics! if you dont send pics youre a troll! oh ok i was jk i was trolling you lolol please pics?"

Followed by following her into every thread she posts in and then 4 pages of begging for pics

"spoon pics or you're a troll" = "I'm desperate to see pics of a girl on the internet"

You're not trolling you desperate *******, you're BEGGING.
    and you're begging a mediocre bitch to see a fully clothed picture of her holding a kitchen utensil.

Give me a fukking break.

I swear to god, kegels, lexinak, sixoutoften, etc... any time they make a thread there is like 10 pages of guys instantaneously asking for pics of some kind. None of these women are even head turners online, can you imagine how they look irl?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Might have been phone BroOfBros's Avatar
    BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Imagine a world without white knights, srsly just imagine how great it would be
    Always reps back.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP is spot on. Heres the thing though; as ugly as a bithc is, there is always some ******* WK that is willing to lay his life on the line to get a whiff of her fat, sweaty, azzcrack.

The princess mentality needs to end, and as long as these sluts are fat and nasty-they CAN feel like they are attractive and nothing is going to change until someone gets the balls to call them out on it, one at a time, for the rest of eternity. I wish I had the time to do so, cause lord knows, I would.

umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by warsaw_ View Post

That means he's wrong, though. Bishes only have power over white knights, so the solution would be to stop white knighting and enlighten your brahs to do the same.
    97% of men are white knights. Unless you look like Brad Pitt black knighting will probably get you nowhere. I'm not endorsing white knighting btw.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's a prime example of what I'm talking about.

POF chick:

Has "baller" in her name. LOL.
    Profession: Student <-- No job.
    Education : High school <--- uh, then how are you a student at 23?

Headline "Hot brown guys apply here"

Interests "Music tattoos my friends getting famousreally"
    LOL. Yes, because the world is clamoring for obese women drenched in makeup. That's celeb potential.

Here's a highlight from her profile:
    "I dont need anybody to take of me I got my stuff together. Im extremly mature for 23. "

When you're a student... that's only completed high school.... at 23. LOL

And then it says "No sex"
    Who the fuk does this self-righteous hippo think she is?
    Am I the only one who feels a girl like this should be flattered to get ANY male attention given her current status?
    She doesn't need tattoos and fame, she needs a fuking job and a treadmill for christs sake.

Originally Posted by BroOfBros View Post
    Imagine a world without white knights, srsly just imagine how great it would be
    It would be the 50's all over again.
    Subservient women have children and keep a clean home. They don't talk back.

Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    OP is spot on. Heres the thing though; as ugly as a bithc is, there is always some ******* WK that is willing to lay his life on the line to get a whiff of her fat, sweaty, azzcrack.

The princess mentality needs to end, and as long as these sluts are fat and nasty-they CAN feel like they are attractive and nothing is going to change until someone gets the balls to call them out on it, one at a time, for the rest of eternity. I wish I had the time to do so, cause lord knows, I would.
    I do. It's funny to me.

But totally agree.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuarkinMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Janky is one of the few posters saving the misc from becomming another 4chan.

Should be a mod and get repped on site, err'y time

(No hetero)

iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000) iHateFatPeople is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Yes you misc. You wk'ing, picture begging ******* fukks.

Seriously - women base their entire sense of beauty off of the caliber of men that flirts with them. So when you *******s are begging 5/10's or big girls for pics on here, or on POF, or whatever
    YOU'RE MAKING THEM ENTITLED BITCHES.

If you saw these girls irl you'd be like "Eww" and talk sht with your boys, but you go online and its OMFG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOUR SHOE? PLEASE? ILL PAYPAL YOU

come on man. This is what makes those nasty fat pof whale kunts think they're too good for men.
    This is what allows women to COMPLETELY disregard aesthetic hierarchy.

This is why there are 250lb women with corn rows, sharpie eyeliner, cursive-writing neck tats, and 4 kids, that have no job, and they're walking around goin "PSSShshHH YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR ME!"

This is why there are scrawny, malnourished, manly looking, zitty skanks with mustaches going "I'm too fine for the guys that hit on me, theyre not on my level"

So when you sit there begging for pics or trying to wk medium to fugly bitches online (here or POF or wherever) you're ALLOWING IT.

You're saying "Hey women, you can be ugly. I'll hit the gym, work hard, diet, and train my way to a six-pack, but you can be ugly, zitty, fat, smelly, and just overall displeasing to all senses, and that's ok because you were born with a pussy!"

ZOMG SHE HAS A VAG AND SHES ON THE INTERNET!! PLEASE SEND PICTURES TO MY INBOX AND CYBER ME!

Jesus fuk man.
    KNOCK IT OFF

jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ butthurt *******s.

Do you actually tihnk these fat bitches are happy with their body ? or with their life ? lol they know the only men that are going to **** them are ones theyll only see once in their life.

Also good looking guys dont actually go for these bishes

Registered User TigersBloodinme's Avatar
    TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree op! I believe alot of the whale self confidence has come from WKs on the Internet.. In pre Internet days when you had to show your face foreveralones would not compliment girls in public.. But now they sit behind their computer with dick in hand and wk the **** out of whales!
    Now whales got the nerve to hit on aesthetic bros..

Listen WKs and Foreveralones..

You are ruining if for yourselves foreveralones and WKs, the more u wk whales the more they think they can pull hotter guys. So when you finally step out of your WoW fortress n go out for some easy snatch.. The easy snatch thinks it can do better.. And you go back to the Internet.

I've been trilled by several dreamer bulkers using old pics.. Feelsbadman..
    Now I see them n right away I'm like oh damn u trolled me hard.. I then black knight them for a while to put them back in their place n leave

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    YES YES YES 100% YES.

so many ******* white knights make disgusting overweight bitches feel like they have some sort of value to society when in reality they are just fat scum that should either lose weight or be exiled to some fatty island where they can all die by asphyxiation while weezing and eating.

a perfect example of this is kegels and her ******* wk crew.
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by umadjelly View Post
    97% of men are white knights. Unless you look like Brad Pitt black knighting will probably get you nowhere. I'm not endorsing white knighting btw.
    Not true. I've seen average looking dudes pull chicks simply by being an @$$hole. Where do you think the stereotype that nice guys finish last came from? Or that girls prefer bad boys? I know plenty of "player" types, too. White knighting is common, but not as common as you think.

I'm not a fan of black knighting in the extreme sense, though. I'm more nuanced about it. The way I black knight is by generally not caring about any of the "rules" that mainstream culture says men are supposed to follow (never imply that she's fat, women are always right, etc). I keep it real with my bishes, but maintain charm whilst doing so. I'm honest with them and make them feel good about themselves when they deserve it.

The real problem behind white knighting is that it's 100% dishonest. It's people being nice just to get something they want (sex). Once you start being honest with yourself and others, things fall into place for you more. You'll make enemies and get into disagreements, but that results in even more personal development for you. People have to drop the BS and start getting real with themselves. I would never get with a fat chick, why would I do that when there are so many single hot chicks out there?
    *Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew*
    Get shredded or die mirin'.
    Rep back 300+

gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP you should have posted in the kegels thread. 8 out of 10 posters were saying they'd plow that tub of crisco with legs.

We need more people like OP to lead the anti-fatty crusade through the misc

Originally Posted by FuarkinMike View Post

(No hetero)
    How does one even become a mod? Is there a screening process? Do you need referrals? lol
    I've inquired about modd'ing the RH, but no responce.
    Mods pls respond

Originally Posted by jovotovo View Post
    lol @ butthurt *******s.

Do you actually tihnk these fat bitches are happy with their body ? or with their life ? lol they know the only men that are going to **** them are ones theyll only see once in their life.

Doesn't matter - they won't DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT because they have all the male attention they could ever want. Sure, they're unhappy - but they have no motivation to change it. They assume happiness will come from a relationship, and they have tons of men chasing them even at their fattest, so they can be like "love me how I am" and not do sht
    yet they expect men to adhere to the aesthetic hierarchy and will vehemently reject any man that is "not up to their standards"

Fat girls don't need standards - they need a treadmill, and to come back down to reality

Originally Posted by TigersBloodinme View Post
    I agree op! I believe alot of the whale self confidence has come from WKs on the Internet.. In pre Internet days when you had to show your face foreveralones would not compliment girls in public.. But now they sit behind their computer with dick in hand and wk the **** out of whales!
    Now whales got the nerve to hit on aesthetic bros..

Listen WKs and Foreveralones..

You are ruining if for yourselves foreveralones and WKs, the more u wk whales the more they think they can pull hotter guys. So when you finally step out of your WoW fortress n go out for some easy snatch.. The easy snatch thinks it can do better.. And you go back to the Internet.

I've been trilled by several dreamer bulkers using old pics.. Feelsbadman..
    Now I see them n right away I'm like oh damn u trolled me hard.. I then black knight them for a while to put them back in their place n leave
    chuuch. Thanks for doing your part.

Originally Posted by diplodocus View Post
    YES YES YES 100% YES.

so many ******* white knights make disgusting overweight bitches feel like they have some sort of value to society when in reality they are just fat scum that should either lose weight or be exiled to some fatty island where they can all die by asphyxiation while weezing and eating.

a perfect example of this is kegels and her ******* wk crew.
    EXACTLY.

In that "chubby girls Id like to pound" thread, it went from posting pics of good looking thick women to relentless begging for kegels pics.
    Srs?

I can respect thick women with curves. I don't even mind a little meat... it's when you have rolls are are grossly obese yet demanding hot, in shape, successful men that I have beef.

Hell, even if a fat woman wanted to be with a fat man - FINE

My whole beef is that women disregard aesthetic hierarchy while expecting men to adhere to it.
    NO.

If we have to look good, we demand an equal (or better) looking partner.
    We do not strive to look good to have you sit on your fat ass getting drunk w your slutty friends all night and then we go to work and you expect us to foot the bills.
    FUK THAT.

I respect that kegels is somewhat grounded and I respect the fitness goals she has.
    I don't respect *******s begging for her pics. She's below the level of most of the guys who are so desperate to see a photo of her on the internet. It's sad and pathetic for the guys asking.

Not true. I've seen average looking dudes pull chicks simply by being an @$$hole. Where do you think the stereotype that nice guys finish last came from? Or that girls prefer bad boys? I know plenty of "player" types, too. White knighting is common, but not as common as you think.

I'm not a fan of black knighting in the extreme sense, though. I'm more nuanced about it. The way I black knight is by generally not caring about any of the "rules" that mainstream culture says men are supposed to follow (never imply that she's fat, women are always right, etc). I keep it real with my bishes, but maintain charm whilst doing so. I'm honest with them and make them feel good about themselves when they deserve it.

The real problem behind white knighting is that it's 100% dishonest. It's people being nice just to get something they want (sex). Once you start being honest with yourself and others, things fall into place for you more. You'll make enemies and get into disagreements, but that results in even more personal development for you. People have to drop the BS and start getting real with themselves. I would never get with a fat chick, why would I do that when there are so many single hot chicks out there?
    Well said.
    applause.gif

And why the fuk would you beg a fat chick for pictures on the internet?????? I'm sure any respectable male on this forum that is in shape and at least has a job can do better.
    Why do you feed the attention whoring egos of these whales, cows, and fuggs?

Originally Posted by gizzmoJ View Post
    OP you should have posted in the kegels thread. 8 out of 10 posters were saying they'd plow that tub of crisco with legs.

We need more people like OP to lead the anti-fatty crusade through the misc

Aint even mad at kegels.
    mad at all the *******s desperately begging her for pics.

stfu you homos. You're on the internet. How fukking hard is it to just open a new tab and go look at porn?
    All you're doing is exacerbating her annoying attention whoring.
    Common Sense Crew

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)

It's because tons of ******* ass desperate men will still hit on them.
    IT IS ok if they can still be drooled over 24/7 by guys with abs.

It's sad cause guys are typically too scared to talk to actual HOT women, so the hot women wonder wtf is wrong, while the chubby fugg is getting hit on by drunk ass dudes with 18" bicepts.
    And her POF account has 500 msgs in the inbox from rich guys, hot guys, jacked guys, etc.

So why should she ever care about her appearance or weight? She doesn't have to!
    Don't look at me, it always seems to be black or hispanic guys going after fat chicks. I have a hard time just lookin at some of em.

jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000)
    so who gives a crap ? they arnt forcing them selves upon you are they ? why do you even give a ****, just go for the good looking girls

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I actually see the by-product of WK'ing and the *******ry that it entails. I actually have fat girls APPROACH me and think they have a shot. One even had herself convinved that I would find it "hot" if she was wearing short shorts and a tanktop at my house-out in the sun. I brought up the topic of fitness as it is very important to me, and she mentioned that she was already on a calorie deficit diet. I said it was great and she said she had lost 6 pounds already.

I thought-wow that is cool (to myself) and she blurts out "I'm already down to 236 pounds". I hadn't seen this girl in a few years and was absolutely floored. Then she went on talking about how much I would want to kiss her and screw her. OMG, this sht needs to END.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL I blame ********, everyone thinking they're a celebrity. Also doesn't help guys like thebateman **** fat girls and gives them attention.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

(No hetero)
    Janky has some quality posts. And the misc also already morphed into a sub forum from 4chan...its partly why I rarely ever post in here.

so who gives a crap ? they arnt forcing them selves upon you are they ? why do you even give a ****, just go for the good looking girls
    Some, yes.
    And I care because it creates a situation where men are further allowing women to shrug off all responsibility and attempt to use their anatomy as a way through life.
    I care because it allows women to think they can just lay around doing whatever the fuk they want, and men will pick up the slack, make them feel important, etc.
    I care because feminism came into play to promote equality for women, and ever since they've been given an opportunity they don't perpetuate it; they simply shrug off responsibility and expect men to cater to them. That's not equality, that's you having rights when they suit you, and disregarding them when they come with obligations.
    I care because if women are allowed to disregard fitness/looks and still attain a higher level of man, there will be NO fit/sexy women, a they don't HAVE to look good to attract a partner and enter into pair bonding relationships.
    I care because it's one more step towards women having total control and men being subservient bitches for them to use and dispose of at their will.

Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    I actually see the by-product of WK'ing and the *******ry that it entails. I actually have fat girls APPROACH me and think they have a shot. One even had herself convinved that I would find it "hot" if she was wearing short shorts and a tanktop at my house-out in the sun. I brought up the topic of fitness as it is very important to me, and she mentioned that she was already on a calorie deficit diet. I said it was great and she said she had lost 6 pounds already.

I thought-wow that is cool (to myself) and she blurts out "I'm already down to 236 pounds". I hadn't seen this girl in a few years and was absolutely floored. Then she went on talking about how much I would want to kiss her and screw her. OMG, this sht needs to END.
    I think it's cool that she is trying.
    I fully respect and promote that. I'm not a dick to fat women who want to change. I'm not even a dick to fat girls that don't... provided they are realistic about things.
    Hell, I've even helped fat female friends in the gym - written up diet plans for them, showed them routines, etc. I applaud taking responsibility.

But like the other night - I check my google+ and my friend posts some sht about "ugggh i hate when boys get sprung on me! your neediness is so unattractive! Unless you're ballin outta control! <3"

This girl has 2 kids and is divorced at 24. Never seen a day of college in her life. Doesn't work (always talks about being a barista). She's overweight.
    I'm like damn, why don't you get your own ballin outta control career and just be happy that men are paying attention to you?

Not to mention her ex husband/one of the babies dads has 2 doctors for parents that bought her a brand new nissan titan just cause. All the while she cheated on him, fought w him, and ultimately divorced him and took the kid.

smh.
    that fukking "gimme gimme gimme even tho I do nothing <33" mentality is what kills me.
    (yes irate)
    Common Sense Crew

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didnt know A&F made XXXL shirts????

do they have knock offs? :-/

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes you misc. You wk'ing, picture begging ******* fukks.

Seriously - women base their entire sense of beauty off of the caliber of men that flirts with them. So when you *******s are begging 5/10's or big girls for pics on here, or on POF, or whatever
    YOU'RE MAKING THEM ENTITLED BITCHES.

If you saw these girls irl you'd be like "Eww" and talk sht with your boys, but you go online and its OMFG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOUR SHOE? PLEASE? ILL PAYPAL YOU

come on man. This is what makes those nasty fat pof whale kunts think they're too good for men.
    This is what allows women to COMPLETELY disregard aesthetic hierarchy.

This is why there are 250lb women with corn rows, sharpie eyeliner, cursive-writing neck tats, and 4 kids, that have no job, and they're walking around goin "PSSShshHH YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR ME!"

This is why there are scrawny, malnourished, manly looking, zitty skanks with mustaches going "I'm too fine for the guys that hit on me, theyre not on my level"

So when you sit there begging for pics or trying to wk medium to fugly bitches online (here or POF or wherever) you're ALLOWING IT.

You're saying "Hey women, you can be ugly. I'll hit the gym, work hard, diet, and train my way to a six-pack, but you can be ugly, zitty, fat, smelly, and just overall displeasing to all senses, and that's ok because you were born with a pussy!"

ZOMG SHE HAS A VAG AND SHES ON THE INTERNET!! PLEASE SEND PICTURES TO MY INBOX AND CYBER ME!

Jesus fuk man.
    KNOCK IT OFF

Post of the Year.

MFC

RIP YGST

G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    janky. with all do respect.... I DO WHAT I WANT!

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    LOL I blame ********, everyone thinking they're a celebrity. Also doesn't help guys like thebateman **** fat girls and gives them attention.
    Yeah. Now it's "Have a vagina? You're a celeb! Men will beg for your attention!"

fuuuuuuuuuuu. Even though a lot of guys just do it to bust out of a slump or because they don't believe in themselves; the women don't know that or care. They let it inflate their ego like a fukking balloon then walk around like they're hot sht.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    I didnt know A&F made XXXL shirts????

do they have knock offs? :-/
    lol.
    I think it's pronounced "Knock off"

(no archer)
    Common Sense Crew

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by umadjelly View Post
    There's nothing you can do OP. Srs. Bishes have this dating game by the balls.
    Not true... They only have it by the baws because of the majority of guys online wk'ing the shiit out of every single one of them, pushing them up onto a pedestal, when really they should be doing the same as us: disregard, acquire knowledge/currency. But, because we have this wk problem, they've become complacent and OVERLY demanding.

If we change, they will.

Welp, now that the least confident member of the forum has given up hope, we all may as well stop trying...
    I'm with you. Forever Calzone?

Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    fffffuuuuuuuuuu i'm just going to find a girl in the gym who is there 3+ days/week and marry her. If a girl tells me she doesn't work out (cardio, weights, etc), then I know for a fact that in a few years (or once she hits 30) she is going to get fat. By that point, I think that most are too lazy to change themselves, whereas the ones who are committed to exercising now will likely stay that way because they understand the benefits.

Some woman at my gym (pretty hot, late 20's to early 30's) was working out (weights and cardio) throughout her entire pregnancy with her husband....I swear, this woman was 8 months pregnant and still doing bicep curls, bench presses, triceps extensions, etc....lettuce be cereal, 90% of women would not do that. After she had her baby she was back in the gym. Her husband is definitely one lucky brah (brb wife isn't getting fat after pregnancy whereas every other woman no longer gives a fuk)
    This is why I hate my gym. Never any women in there, or if they are, they're in Zumba/Spinning/w-e... Like 3 of 'em lift. At least they're THERE, though.

(No hetero)
    Agreed. Totally. I rape him when I can. I think he enjoys it.

lol @ butthurt *******s.

They've become COMPLACENT. They don't care about themselves, because there's going to be some guy out there on the intrawebbers that wants them for whatever reason. They have NO REASON to change what they're doing. That's the root of the problem, really. Change the male mentality of "pix pix pix", and women will give 2 fukks because they're suddenly without their constant entourage of wk'ing ****gs that would do anything for a glimpse of that wet cave.

Again, this is the problem... They're being fed by the FA/WK's who just want pics.

He gives a rat's arse because it's becoming a HUGE PROBLEM here in RH, and POF, and everywhere else. Everything degenerates into a cavalcade of demands/begs for pictures. And women who just don't care about themselves personally, who don't try, who've stopped even THINKING about personal fitness because they think that 8+/10 guys out there are falling all over themselves to knock on their door.

Yeah. Now it's "Have a vagina? You're a celeb! Men will beg for your attention!"

fuuuuuuuuuuu. Even though a lot of guys just do it to bust out of a slump or because they don't believe in themselves; the women don't know that or care. They let it inflate their ego like a fukking balloon then walk around like they're hot sht.
    I was going to do this, then called it off. Why would I bother with something less than what I want, especially when I'm not 100% myself yet. Hate the attention that goes out there. Srs. Fuark.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50) tgc99gt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was raging about this just a few days ago. This happens with almost all bishes damn white knights flock to them, say whatever it takes to try and get laid and it just empowers them. A decent guy has no chance cause she thinks she's to good. Thats why I treat women like that with no respect. Fellas if you know a bish like that and likes you put her in her place treat her like Chet for the better of us. Be alpha turn down the pussy and set that bish straight

/rant
    R.H.C.P
    MWAL

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Janky for president/10

thank you based janky, you are a god

repped

OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's sad cause guys are typically too scared to talk to actual HOT women, so the hot women wonder wtf is wrong,
    This is never.. never true. All the hot HOT women I know are hit on ALLLL the time and usually have lots of guys white knighting them as their backup plans in case the current guy doesn't work out. You know those guys who are "just a friend". Any time one of them have complained about guys too scared to talk/hit on them they usually are talking about some hot, tall, or rich guy they saw and hoped would hit on them but it didn't happen. Usually those guys have girlfriends.

It's never complaining that guys won't hit on them. It's complaining that the man of their dreams isn't hitting on them. They get hit on all the time.