Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

STOP giving ugly/fat women an undeserved sense of entitlement!!!!

Yes you misc. You wk'ing, picture begging ******* fukks.

Seriously - women base their entire sense of beauty off of the caliber of men that flirts with them. So when you *******s are begging 5/10's or big girls for pics on here, or on POF, or whatever
    YOU'RE MAKING THEM ENTITLED BITCHES.

If you saw these girls irl you'd be like "Eww" and talk sht with your boys, but you go online and its OMFG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOUR SHOE? PLEASE? ILL PAYPAL YOU

come on man. This is what makes those nasty fat pof whale kunts think they're too good for men.
    This is what allows women to COMPLETELY disregard aesthetic hierarchy.

This is why there are 250lb women with corn rows, sharpie eyeliner, cursive-writing neck tats, and 4 kids, that have no job, and they're walking around goin "PSSShshHH YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR ME!"

This is why there are scrawny, malnourished, manly looking, zitty skanks with mustaches going "I'm too fine for the guys that hit on me, theyre not on my level"

So when you sit there begging for pics or trying to wk medium to fugly bitches online (here or POF or wherever) you're ALLOWING IT.

You're saying "Hey women, you can be ugly. I'll hit the gym, work hard, diet, and train my way to a six-pack, but you can be ugly, zitty, fat, smelly, and just overall displeasing to all senses, and that's ok because you were born with a pussy!"

ZOMG SHE HAS A VAG AND SHES ON THE INTERNET!! PLEASE SEND PICTURES TO MY INBOX AND CYBER ME!

Jesus fuk man.
    KNOCK IT OFF
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well said, hate bitches that think being fat is ok.
    I ATE A SPIDER AND I LIKED IT.

intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500) intheirownway is not very helpful. (-500)
    congrats OP you are starting to unravel the mystery that is human interaction
    "Time is the fire in which we burn"

currently making it brah

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

Originally Posted by allkillano View Post
    It's because tons of ******* ass desperate men will still hit on them.
    IT IS ok if they can still be drooled over 24/7 by guys with abs.

It's sad cause guys are typically too scared to talk to actual HOT women, so the hot women wonder wtf is wrong, while the chubby fugg is getting hit on by drunk ass dudes with 18" bicepts.
    And her POF account has 500 msgs in the inbox from rich guys, hot guys, jacked guys, etc.

So why should she ever care about her appearance or weight? She doesn't have to!
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by intheirownway View Post
    congrats OP you are starting to unravel the mystery that is human interaction
    I am going to save the world. You watch...
    Common Sense Crew

James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500) James0208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    five star thread, will read to grandchildren at bedtimes

warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed.

That kind of desperation comes from a lack of self-worth and a lack of foresight. Brahs around here need to get in touch with their inner potential and only allow quality into their lives.

That said...

Weren't you the guy who wrote a guide to picking up/meeting chicks that suggested getting with ugly girls via POF in order to gain experience?
    *Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew*
    Get shredded or die mirin'.
    Rep back 300+

Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luke_Skyguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ****, I hate fat bitches so much.

I don't even consider them as human beings - they're like a breed of whale shiit. I never give them attention irl anymore after I bettered myself. Quick one word responses - I bet it hurts them deep down and that's the way I intend it to be. Then when they commit suicide from depression, I'll eat their meat as it's similar to whale meat with a hint of cow - yummy.

Srs except for the eating of second class hippos.
    ~Will kill for pussy crew~
    ~Toronto crew~
    ~CamelJockey crew~

Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000) Thefokusas is just really nice. (+1000)
    They always give that - You cant handle a real woman - line.

roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50) roxasza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this the start of a revolution?
    I rep back 100% of the time. ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ByzantineBlue has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    janky has spoken

...and today a new lesson was learned in the art of disregarding bishes and acquiring currency.
    I rep/neg back

Hoods Up!! Cuts Down - Misc Anteaters.

*ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    raping back since 1821

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by roxasza View Post
    Please let it be. Obesity in the US is what, 30%? I'm pretty sure I live in one of the fattest states (Indiana)....I swear, everywhere I go I see overweight bishes and it disgusts me (thanks to all the white knights who tell them "oh no baby, you look fine just the way you are! Real men want curves, only a dog wants a bone" or whatever the fuking quote is). I remember hearing that Colorado is the fittest state.....brb moving to Denver after grad school where chicks actually work out and are engaged in physical activity (i.e. not eating marathons)
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agreed. Only aesthetic bishes for us aesthetic alpha males.
    †Italian Crew†
    |Back Avi Crew|

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by allkillano View Post
    Its not that, its the ugly fat ones who confuse themselves with being "curvy" that really gets my **** boiling...Curves are sexy, fat rolls are gross.

Might have been phone BroOfBros's Avatar
    BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroOfBros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Janky speaks the truth, phuck whiteknights they are ruining it for ALL men, repped.
    Always reps back.

umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's nothing you can do OP. Srs. Bishes have this dating game by the balls.

Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op lays down the law!

And I 100% agree

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    would you like to get repped by me?

srs

and didnt read lol, just saw it was you
    The Misc is dead.

warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000) warsaw_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by umadjelly View Post
    Welp, now that the least confident member of the forum has given up hope, we all may as well stop trying...
    Rep back 300+

Originally Posted by James0208 View Post
    five star thread, will read to grandchildren at bedtimes
    Please do. Aware future generations

Originally Posted by warsaw_ View Post
    Agreed.

That kind of desperation comes from a lack of self-worth and a lack of foresight. Brahs around here need to get in touch with their inner potential and only allow quality into their lives.

That said...

Weren't you the guy who wrote a guide to picking up/meeting chicks that suggested getting with ugly girls via POF in order to gain experience?
    Yes and no. The concept was for socially awkward virgins to start out small instead of aiming for 10/10s at clubs like a lot of PUA teaches.
    If you're a socially awkward virgin, then you have to start somewhere and there is nothing wrong with doing so on POF.

What I'm getting at is that good looking, socially calibrated, successful men are hitting on pos fuggs that bring nothing to the table of their own, which allows them to feel validated like they are goddesses.

A 5/10 getting hit on by virgins doesn't boost her ego like that. A 5/10 getting hit on by a jacked dude with a real career that exhibits a certain level of social status makes her feel like she's instantly a 9/10 and should never settle for less.

Originally Posted by Luke_Skyguy View Post
    ****, I hate fat bitches so much.

I don't even consider them as human beings - they're like a breed of whale shiit. I never give them attention irl anymore after I bettered myself. Quick one word responses - I bet it hurts them deep down and that's the way I intend it to be. Then when they commit suicide from depression, I'll eat their meat as it's similar to whale meat with a hint of cow - yummy.

Srs except for the eating of second class hippos.
    Secretly, I agree.. but for the sake of social "well-being" we could at least start at women needing to care about their appearance, and men needing to stop justifying ugly women's sheer narcissism.

I mean seriously - for every disgusting piece of crap whale on POF that says "I only date ballers that are GQ as fuk" there are guys desperately trying that make her feel justified in thinking that way - even though she has no job, 3 kids, is 50 lbs overweight, and without the internet would be lol'ed at when she goes shopping at walmart with her food stamps.

Originally Posted by Thefokusas View Post
    They always give that - You cant handle a real woman - line.
    I can't handle a self-righteous fatty or tranny looking twatbox that thinks shes hot sht because some guys hit her up on POF.
    They did it because you have a vagina and men are desperate. They didn't do it because you're like, omg saaa hawt <3

dumb bitches.

Originally Posted by roxasza View Post
    WERE DOING GODS WORK

Originally Posted by ByzantineBlue View Post
    janky has spoken

...and today a new lesson was learned in the art of disregarding bishes and acquiring currency.
    Feed the world gurl
    Common Sense Crew

Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gibb1991 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    Please let it be. Obesity in the US is what, 30%? I'm pretty sure I live in one of the fattest states (Indiana)....I swear, everywhere I go I see overweight bishes and it disgusts me (thanks to all the white knights who tell them "oh no baby, you look fine just the way you are! Real men want curves, only a dog wants a bone" or whatever the fuking quote is). I remember hearing that Colorado is the fittest state.....brb moving to Denver after grad school where chicks actually work out and are engaged in physical activity (i.e. not eating marathons)
    64% of american women are overweight or obese, and that stat is from a few years ago (writing a paper on this right now actually). Thats pretty disgusting that the minority of females (and males, but I dont know the exact stat) are thin, and even a smaller minority are fit.

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by warsaw_ View Post
    Welp, now that the least confident member of the forum has given up hope, we all may as well stop trying...
    He's kinda right though..Bishes have power over all white knights.

seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seatbelt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I totally agree with you OP. I've even got an example for you... Last night I was on day 12 of No Fap October and I ended up messaging a bunch ofr 5-6/10's on POF trying to clap them cheeks. Once I fapped and busted a nut I realized that I had jizz goggles and didn't talk to them anymore

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gaze into those beautiful eyes and all I see is love.

<3 janky.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000)

stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Janky for President!

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Janky for misk Prime Minister

srs - too many fakkits think wk'ing fatties for pics online is "trolling". Mind blown
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

BRB No job, only date ballers
    BRB Overweight, but only date boys w abs
    BRB Cheating skank with no morals, but only date loyal men
    BRB Rude, loud-mouthed kunt, but you better know how to treat a lady
    BRB Not interested in doing anything with my life. You better have your sht together
    BRB 37 guys msg'ed me today on POF, better step your game up!

Originally Posted by BoilerUpIndy View Post
    I think it's like 60% bro.

Originally Posted by umadjelly View Post
    Unfortunately, that last part is true.
    There's plenty I can do. I can choose to ignore whales and self-righteous fuggs. I can encourage my fellow men to do the same.
    It may not change the world, but it changes MY world.

The more women allow themselves to look like sht and men still pursue because they're desperate for pussy, the less women have to care about anything appearance related (or job related, or anything related).

Men need to stop the bullsht and quit allowing these bitches to feel special when they contribute nothing but a vagina, and they don't even look good doing that.

Originally Posted by jerseyshorebrah View Post
    would you like to get repped by me?

srs

and didnt read lol, just saw it was you
    Sure, and wtf man. This is important, serious, life-changing thread that needs mod reps all around for every poster.
    themoreyouknow..

Originally Posted by seatbelt View Post
    I totally agree with you OP. I've even got an example for you... Last night I was on day 12 of No Fap October and I ended up messaging a bunch ofr 5-6/10's on POF trying to clap them cheeks. Once I fapped and busted a nut I realized that I had jizz goggles and didn't talk to them anymore

y u do dis?

Now there are a bunch more pof whales thinking they're hot cause some jacked guy hit them up. Now they're gunna rant on and on about how they deserve hotter/better/richer men even though they ain't sht themselves.

Stop doing that.

Just fukking fap already.

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I gaze into those beautiful eyes and all I see is love.

<3 janky.
    I see sparks fly whenever you smile <3
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Yes and no. The concept was for socially awkward virgins to start out small instead of aiming for 10/10s at clubs like a lot of PUA teaches.
    If you're a socially awkward virgin, then you have to start somewhere and there is nothing wrong with doing so on POF.

What I'm getting at is that good looking, socially calibrated, successful men are hitting on pos fuggs that bring nothing to the table of their own, which allows them to feel validated like they are goddesses.

A 5/10 getting hit on by virgins doesn't boost her ego like that. A 5/10 getting hit on by a jacked dude with a real career that exhibits a certain level of social status makes her feel like she's instantly a 9/10 and should never settle for less.
    True, that makes sense. It's been a while since I read that thread so I couldn't remember for sure.

Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    He's kinda right though..Bishes have power over all white knights.
    That means he's wrong, though. Bishes only have power over white knights, so the solution would be to stop white knighting and enlighten your brahs to do the same.
    Rep back 300+