Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

Exclamation Animal Hell-Raiser Training (HRT) Official Q&A Thread

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 10-20-2011 at 07:34 PM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hell Raiser Training (HRT) Hellcentrics

Welcome to Hell.

You have just stumbled across the official Hell Raiser Training thread. Congrats. Depending on your perspective, this could be an unfortunate turn of events, as there is a lot of pain in your near future. However, you just might be the kind of crazy iron addict who is committed to building the most muscle you ever have in just 12 short weeks and will stop at nothing to get there. If you are that rare breed, you’ve found your new home.

Let me just tell you a little about myself….

I am the creator of Hell Raiser Training and the principle behind the program that separates it from all others--Hellcentrics. If you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m known by the Animal Nation as Rage—trainer, competitor, Animal insider. I’ve been bodybuilding for over 25 years. You can check out my Bodyspace, if you feel so compelled, for details and to get to know me a little better: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ragingmuscle/ I eat, sleep and breathe the lifestyle and consider it an honor to be here sharing my program with you.

If you don’t have at least a couple good solid years under your belt in the iron game then this might not be the system for you just yet... It takes experience, personal knowledge and a dedicated training partner to execute HRT properly, so be honest with yourself and don’t waste your time if you’re not ready. If you’re not following each and every step of my trainer as I have laid it out for you, don’t expect to make the gains you should... This is advanced bodybuilding and there is a method to the madness, so have some faith. For many, this can be a turning point in their training. Seize the opportunity. The time has come to man up and commit or get the **** out of this thread.

If you have a question, post it here. Make it clear. Be specific. The Animal Nation and I will read each and every question and I will present the answers via video response right here in this thread, once a week. Be prepared because I’m going to call you out in the video. Your question and my answer. Excuses bore me and aggravate me… I don’t want to hear them. But if you want to learn and are hungry for progress, I’ll do all I can to help you reach your goals.

Want to see how to perform a specific lift not shown in the video series? Ask it here. I’ll demonstrate it for you myself. Surviving the heat of this training? Tell us about it. Share your story here. I’m here for all of the Animals who are down to do whatever it takes.

My guess is that most of you will not make it all 12 weeks. Simply put, there are those who sit idly by and dream about big things and those who actually get **** done. Which one are you?
    Last edited by ragingmuscle; 10-21-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10) andoird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mind=blown
    werd bishes

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell is coming, can you handle it
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Rage!
    I'm a powerlifter/strongman athlete. Over the winter, I am taking a strength break and focusing on hypertrophy for 8-12 weeks. I will return to strength and speed programming after the hypertrophy phase. Normally, my training volume is fairly low (my current program is based on 5/3/1). I have trained for and competed in bodybuilding in years past, but haven't done "bodybuilding" training in a few years. My question is this: In your opinion, would this program be appropriate for the goals I described, and do you think I will survive it?
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for the ride... But I'm a-fearin' it's gonna get bumpy.

Yo Rage, if ya could summarize HRT in a sentence or two, how would ya describe it to someone who ain't familiar with it?
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know Rage, I know his passion for the lifestyle and the time and effort he has put into HRT.

There's no doubt this program is destined for big things and will prove to be a perfect antidote for what ails so many of my fellow hardgainers.

I look forward to taking in the Hell Raiser experience and learning much to help me raise my game in the gym.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had the pleasure to be put through a bicep routine with Rage at the Arnold one year. One exercise and i was toast. Its no joke, Im very interested to see how Big Mike does with it.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    I know Rage, I know his passion for the lifestyle and the time and effort he has put into HRT.
    This is Rage's Q/A thread... Where is ur question??? Haha.

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not really how you expect questions when we don't know what it is lol

Originally Posted by bigd54 View Post
    not really how you expect questions when we don't know what it is lol
    I hear ya, B... How bout this. WTF is HRT?

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh... Hai...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

patten1152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Daily videos?

Is HRT going to be similar to other 12 week trainers, in regards to laying out the program in daily videos, or just 4 or 5 overview videos?

oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    From what you have posted Ragingmuscle i'm well up for it, just hope i'm experienced enough
    Cut Off The Dead Branches & Watch The Tree Grow

****-Team Manlet-****

----Fancy Some T-Virus??----

Disturbed Gets Me Pumped

I Always Rep Back 100%

batman30034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will this just be a training plan or will you also include a nutritional and supplementation plan as well?
    "Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am..."

DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DorrieVW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks sick dude! I can't wait for next Friday.

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    starting this monday...found it on AnimalPak.com. cant wait!

what are some of the gains that past users of HRt have noticed?

Bizup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it's a daily video, and as informative as Kris', I'll give it a go. I feel like I know Kris as strange as that is.

Edit: Oh, you are from Riverside so since I am, that's another bonus

shman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when will the full program be up ??

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quitting my current routine/10

can't fukking wait.
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim Davis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll comment when I see the vids -- but I remember what the FIRST version was like! I don't think I've ever been so desperate to keep that bar off my chest as when you were pushing it down on me!

moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great article on what HRT is all about.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...ils.cfm?ID=455

timothy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i would like to know the fastest but safest way to burn fat off fast .
    thank you for your time

Location: Motherwell, Noth Lanarkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    chuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will this be a "eat big to get big" trainer?

I am currently on week 3 on DY Blood & Guts having just finished Kris Gethins 12 week which was really good

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for this, just finished a blast cycle on DC, gonna cruise for a week, and then hit this routine up.

Universal for life
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

fabisensei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great style of training but I don't have a training partner MOST of the time so can I do other techniques like drop sets or something after the regular sets? Thanks this trainer will be AWSOME

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Muscle Mania Matt View Post
    Hey Rage!
    I'm a powerlifter/strongman athlete. Over the winter, I am taking a strength break and focusing on hypertrophy for 8-12 weeks. I will return to strength and speed programming after the hypertrophy phase. Normally, my training volume is fairly low (my current program is based on 5/3/1). I have trained for and competed in bodybuilding in years past, but haven't done "bodybuilding" training in a few years. My question is this: In your opinion, would this program be appropriate for the goals I described, and do you think I will survive it?
    This program is exclusively for size.

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would also like to know how this workout would be without a workout partner. I dont always have a workout buddy due to conflicting schedules with my job. I'm sure there will be ways to work around this but confirmation would be good.
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BabyGunz76 View Post
    I would also like to know how this workout would be without a workout partner. I dont always have a workout buddy due to conflicting schedules with my job. I'm sure there will be ways to work around this but confirmation would be good.
    I know this will be a concern for some guys interested in this training system. The traditional HRT program, as is to be laid out here, absolutely necessitates having a trusted partner who understands the nuances of this kind of advanced spotting.

That said, I know Tom will have some tricks, tips and techniques for those of you with a sincere interest in HRT but who happen to train solo.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for tips on how to do this solo as I have no partner

feelsbadman.jpg
    **MISC Strength Crew**
    **SCC**
    **Always Pick 7 crew**
    **Always Pick 3 if no 7 crew**