Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UncleBee View Post
    Today felt much better after I put your tips to use. Thanks!

I am finishing up week 11 of the solo program. I must say that when I look in the mirror right after a workout, I am very satisfied with the way my body looks. However, looking in the mirror the next morning right after waking up, I think to myself "wtf happened?".

Now I assume that it is somewhat normal that muscles pumped up after a workout look bigger and better than relaxed muscles. In my case this seems pretty drastic though. Are there any tips for looking better on an every day basis and not just after working out? Or is that something that will just come with time and continuous lifting?
    Glad it's working for you!

You are always going to look better after a workout then the next morning, period. Thats why during shows even the heavyweights prep with some weights before hitting the stage to make sure they have max pump. Now with that being said, ofcourse the more you lift and the bigger and leaner yopu get the better you are going to look first thing in the morning. When I am done with a workout I have all these veins popping out of everywhere and I am "swole", the next morning only the really big veins close to the skin show. Unless you are "Wrath" you wont be that vascular 24 / 7.

Garrick
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Artluo100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How accurate are body fat calipers? I just received one as a gift by ordering through BB.com and I keep measuring around 11-12% body fat. My scale says 19.4% this morning.
    Hell Raiser Training Solo Progress
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152160513

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Artluo100 View Post
    How accurate are body fat calipers? I just received one as a gift by ordering through BB.com and I keep measuring around 11-12% body fat. My scale says 19.4% this morning.
    Generally, they're as accurate as the user... Meaning... It depends on accurate placement and the right amount of pressure... I prefer them over paying for a Bod Pod check or immersion testing...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Artluo100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today will be the end of my 10th week.. I felt like HRT solo provided a good foundation for me. Just want to say thanks to Ragingmuscle for creating such a program. I learned a lot about my body, nutrition and lifting these past 2 months or so and it's been a great experience so far.

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks.

Btw, a question I had on my mind.. how much should we be increasing the weights by each week? I try to increase it by 5 lbs when I feel ready which is every 1-2 weeks or so on most exercises.
    Hell Raiser Training Solo Progress
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152160513

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Artluo100 View Post
    Today will be the end of my 10th week.. I felt like HRT solo provided a good foundation for me. Just want to say thanks to Ragingmuscle for creating such a program. I learned a lot about my body, nutrition and lifting these past 2 months or so and it's been a great experience so far.

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks.

Btw, a question I had on my mind.. how much should we be increasing the weights by each week? I try to increase it by 5 lbs when I feel ready which is every 1-2 weeks or so on most exercises.
    Nice! Almost done with the 12 weeks already. Let me know when you finish and I'll fire you out an HRT shirt. Increasing the weight 5 or 10 lbs is something I encourage Always push yourself.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by timothy16 View Post
    hey i would like to know the fastest but safest way to burn fat off fast .
    thank you for your time
    People are always looking for fast, easy or simplest ways to burn fat off.. But really it just takes hard work and dedication. Track your food (this will work wonders for you..), eat in line with your goal, do sprinting intervals for cardio, lift hard.. The nutrition is the most important part though. So get on that and watch the results come your way! You got this!

ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROSHAN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey! Just finishing my 4th week of sheiko & have some experience running RPE scales & MYO rep schemes.. Is this similar to any of those? Im just bulking & am willing to grind as hard as needed to reach my goals.. This programs only about size? Where can i find the template/routines?

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ROSHAN88 View Post
    Hey! Just finishing my 4th week of sheiko & have some experience running RPE scales & MYO rep schemes.. Is this similar to any of those? Im just bulking & am willing to grind as hard as needed to reach my goals.. This programs only about size? Where can i find the template/routines?
    Solo HRT:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149307883

Partnered:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139629353

jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Garrick,
    how u doing ? im in the 5th week of my training,
    took a little longer than expected to heal from my lower back pain.
    I have noticed that i get hungry very early morning ie around 5 am , this has been happening very often now ,
    i drink some fruit juice as i avoid eating something so early morning and then go back to bed to wake by 9 am for breakfast and leave for work .

kindly advice
    thanks
    Sannjay

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jhampukdia View Post
    Hi Garrick,
    how u doing ? im in the 5th week of my training,
    took a little longer than expected to heal from my lower back pain.
    I have noticed that i get hungry very early morning ie around 5 am , this has been happening very often now ,
    i drink some fruit juice as i avoid eating something so early morning and then go back to bed to wake by 9 am for breakfast and leave for work .

kindly advice
    thanks
    Sannjay
    Hi Sannjay! Glad you are feeling better! I used to have that issue before I started drinking a casein protien shake right before bed. I would stay away from juice because of the sugars and carbs that you are not using for energy but just sleeping on. If you have to eat something have some hardboiled eggs in the fridge and chow a couple of those. Avoiding hunger is important and its your body saying something is lacking so check your macros and work on your meal timing. Try the casein my friend it works!

Garrick

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK...been too long and no posts in here. So I have a question...

In a program that uses both Squats and Hack Squats, what exercise can I sub in for Hack Squats when I am already doing regular squats?

In HRT I used regular squats in place of hacks since my gym has no hack machine...but now I am in a situation where the program I am running in-between HRT sessions, calls for both exercises on the same day.

Thanks to all for any suggestions!
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    Triple Strength Osteo-BiFlex
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Protein(whatever I can afford right now...sucks I know)

Other

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thorfinnr View Post
    OK...been too long and no posts in here. So I have a question...

In a program that uses both Squats and Hack Squats, what exercise can I sub in for Hack Squats when I am already doing regular squats?

In HRT I used regular squats in place of hacks since my gym has no hack machine...but now I am in a situation where the program I am running in-between HRT sessions, calls for both exercises on the same day.

Thanks to all for any suggestions!

Leg press works great. I did hacks and leg press but in your situation use leg press and squats.

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Leg press works great. I did hacks and leg press but in your situation use leg press and squats.
    Agreed...

thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys!
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    Triple Strength Osteo-BiFlex
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Protein(whatever I can afford right now...sucks I know)

Other

jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Hi Sannjay! Glad you are feeling better! I used to have that issue before I started drinking a casein protien shake right before bed. I would stay away from juice because of the sugars and carbs that you are not using for energy but just sleeping on. If you have to eat something have some hardboiled eggs in the fridge and chow a couple of those. Avoiding hunger is important and its your body saying something is lacking so check your macros and work on your meal timing. Try the casein my friend it works!

Garrick
    Thanks Garrick ,
    will definitely try casein , boiled eggs is also a good option as those are always there in the fridge and i can eat them if im hungry early in the morning.

Hi

Hello Sir Tom ,
    is it normal that im getting more hungry ? im little worried as im eating more than i used to ,
    as Garrick had suggested to keep hard boiled eggs i do that too if i get hungry but i have noticed that i have been eating more .
    i fear that the eating shouldnt make the muscles into fats .
    kindly advice
    thanks
    Sannjay

is it normal that im getting more hungry ? im little worried as im eating more than i used to ,
    as you had suggested to keep hard boiled eggs i do that too if i get hungry but i have noticed that i have been eating more .
    kindly advice
    thanks
    Sannjay

as you had suggested to keep hard boiled eggs i do that too if i get hungry but i have noticed that i have been eating more .
    kindly advice
    thanks
    Sannjay

Let me let you in on a little secret, eating doesnt make you fat as much as what you eat makes you fat. The other thing you have to look at is calorie expenditure and deficit. How many calories are you burning and is it more than what you have taken in. I lost more weight eating more food more often (the right foods). It is difficult for your body to turn proteins into fat, but its easy for your body to turn carbs into glucose then into fat. You need (IMO) some carbs as an energy source but they should come from green veggies mostly, brown rice is also a good one. But protein from good whole foods should be your focus. How much are you eating now? What are you eating? How much Protein, carbs, fats? If you really want me to help on this, I need to know what you are doing to give you my opinion on what I think you should be doing.

Garrick

77sem77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great!

blazinjatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey rage, quick question i started the workout yesterday, the pdf has diff workouts than the hell sessions. So we do the same workout over the 12 weeks? Or does it change the workouts? All i see is hell sessions 1-5, but same workouts. For example, chest tri do i keep using the barbell or also switch to dumbell? thx
    Last edited by blazinjatt; 05-07-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Hi Garrick,
    could you give me your email address ? will be easier for us to discuss this issue
    thanks
    Sannjay

blazinjatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone?

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blazinjatt View Post
    hey rage, quick question i started the workout yesterday, the pdf has diff workouts than the hell sessions. So we do the same workout over the 12 weeks? Or does it change the workouts? All i see is hell sessions 1-5, but same workouts. For example, chest tri do i keep using the barbell or also switch to dumbell? thx
    Sorry for the delay. The PDF was linked up in error. Just go by the layout as it is in the video series for the full 12 weeks. You can always change up the exercises at the 6 week point if you get bored with it, but just keep the same split.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

SlayerScott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up HRT is where it's at!!!

This routine is nothing but the truth!!!!Those guys are beasts...I tried it once I stopped getting sore from my routine,and stayed sore 3 days after the first workout...Needless to say, I'm hooked...

Hi Garrick,
    could you give me your email address ? will be easier for us to discuss this issue
    thanks
    Sannjay
    Sorry man been busy. ggfusion@hotmail.com

Hello Garrick,
    No problem man .
    thanks for the email address will email you soon .
    thanks
    Sannjay

nazarite777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Rest period

What is the rest period between sets? I am on week 2 ofthe HRT and so far I rest between 60-90 seconds. Plus do I stick to the same set of exercises for 12 weeks? I think I'll add abs after the entire set twice in a week. What say?

Originally Posted by nazarite777 View Post
    What is the rest period between sets? I am on week 2 ofthe HRT and so far I rest between 60-90 seconds. Plus do I stick to the same set of exercises for 12 weeks? I think I'll add abs after the entire set twice in a week. What say?
    Rest period = the least amount of time you need to recover yet complete the next set. You can add abs at any time.

Good luck and stick with it!

Garrick

nazarite777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Rest period = the least amount of time you need to recover yet complete the next set. You can add abs at any time.

Good luck and stick with it!

Garrick
    Thanks Garrick

Sir Tom,
    i Finished the program and have started 4 dtp by kris now,
    thankyou for all your support and guidance ,
    as you said we should get back to the program after a break ,
    see you soon .
    thanks
    Sannjay