Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    SlammerBJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kinda dumb question...What's the music in the background of the videos?

tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tahneelatham has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My husband is doing this and loves it. It so good to change up the routine and do something different! Makes gym time more interesting and ur muscles benefit from it! Good luck to everyone who is trying it

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see my boy Rage in here holding it down and educating the masses on HRT... This thread is gonna be on fire now.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    Good to see my boy Rage in here holding it down and educating the masses on HRT... This thread is gonna be on fire now.

Peace, G
    Agreed...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

patten1152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Reverse Hack Sqaut Alt

Rage,

Unfortunatly my gym doesn't have a hack squat machine. I used the Hammer strength V-squat as a alternative, but doing the reverse squat on that machine doesn't work well, any suggestions for an alternative for the reverse hack squat,
    Patten1152

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zthornton View Post
    Definitely seems like it's easy to get injured with squats and deads if your partner isn't spot on with applying pressure. Might be better off doing 6 slow negatives on my own anyway.

Was on the boarder of puking today, but I took a few minutes breather and kept it together lol.

That would be great if you could demo this! I'll try deads with the slow negatives next week.
    I'll demo both Solo HRT and Hellcentrics on Deads this Friday for you brother.

Originally Posted by SlammerBJJ View Post
    Kinda dumb question...What's the music in the background of the videos?
    I think this is a great question. Don't know the f**king answer, but I went right to the folks that would. Waiting on the production crew to give it up. Let's see if they do.

Originally Posted by tahneelatham View Post
    My husband is doing this and loves it. It so good to change up the routine and do something different! Makes gym time more interesting and ur muscles benefit from it! Good luck to everyone who is trying it
    Good to hear. If he can post some comments that would be great. Or maybe you can post them on his behalf.

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post

Peace, G
    G...can't thank you enough for all your help in making this happen brother. We put together a hell of a team to pull all this off.

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Agreed...!!!
    Chris..I appreciate all your support brother.

Originally Posted by patten1152 View Post
    Rage,

Unfortunatly my gym doesn't have a hack squat machine. I used the Hammer strength V-squat as a alternative, but doing the reverse squat on that machine doesn't work well, any suggestions for an alternative for the reverse hack squat,
    Do you have access to a Smith Machine? I can demo SLDL's for you Tuesday of next week when I train Wheels.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

LDerrick27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gonna give this ago next week once I finish my 5x5 programme, can't wait. Just wondering, does it matter which part of the rep you do for the partial rep during the hellcentrics? The lower half of my bench could do with some improving

patten1152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup got the smith machine, and I was thinking SLDL. That's what I did for my WO today, looking forward to the demo
    Patten1152

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LDerrick27 View Post
    Gonna give this ago next week once I finish my 5x5 programme, can't wait. Just wondering, does it matter which part of the rep you do for the partial rep during the hellcentrics? The lower half of my bench could do with some improving
    It does matter. A Hellcentric begins after the eighth rep and at the point where the muscle is fully contracted. On bench, that would be at the top of the movement. The partial rep is designed to recruit additional muscle fibers for the maximum benefit of a full negative under additional load by the spotter. So you always want to start the Hellcentric when the muscle is in a fully contracted state.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    It does matter. A Hellcentric begins after the eighth rep and at the point where the muscle is fully contracted. On bench, that would be at the top of the movement. The partial rep is designed to recruit additional muscle fibers for the maximum benefit of a full negative under additional load by the spotter. So you always want to start the Hellcentric when the muscle is in a fully contracted state.
    Okay thanks. I'll address the lower portion of my bench press in another way

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a week and a half through this, and i must say this rocks! great intensity, and awesome pumps! i still do heavy squats and heavy deads...i cant stop those...and so far so good! today is chest and im going to mix it up a little bit! if all goes well today, im going to finish with weighted dips

ps- Rage, thanks for the answer about the results, and keep up the awesome work!
    -Speed Kills, Strength Punishes-

Go hard for those that can go no more.- G Diesel

The future will soon be a thing of the past- George Carlin

I'm not into working out. My philosophy is no pain, no pain.- George Carlin

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.- Arnold

Working to weigh under 200 lbs.

Originally Posted by athomas88 View Post
    a week and a half through this, and i must say this rocks! great intensity, and awesome pumps! i still do heavy squats and heavy deads...i cant stop those...and so far so good! today is chest and im going to mix it up a little bit! if all goes well today, im going to finish with weighted dips

ps- Rage, thanks for the answer about the results, and keep up the awesome work!
    You bet brother. Great feedback. weighted dips with Hellcentrics are a f**king blast.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pm I sent to daeclipse and he requested I put in thread for everyone to see:

Thanks for taking the time to respond I know sometimes it gets hard when you need real advice and it helps with people from this thread. The only real thing I have questioned is since I'm in the military I can't keep a 7 day stretch because of my duty (24 hour workdays). So can I only take one rest day or do another stretch day in the event I have duty on a scheduled lift day?
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

You bet brother. Great feedback. weighted dips with Hellcentrics are a f**king blast.
    no problem, and thanks for the reponse.

oh, and about the weighted dips with Hellcentrics...youre a liar! :-P

that doesnt even sound fun....its gonna be a great day at the office!

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.- Arnold

Originally Posted by LDerrick27 View Post
    Okay thanks. I'll address the lower portion of my bench press in another way
    Here's a short vid for you my brother and for those that could use some clarification on HRT Bench Press.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

HRT Dumbbell Press

Here's a short vid on HRT Dumbbell Press in case you would like to incorporate something like this into your routine.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn I lost my partner after the first day haha,
    I did Chest and Tri's today incorporating the extra 6 reps with 5 second declines, its definately not the same feeling but hopefully I can achieve some of the benefits the proper HRT would apply.

Originally Posted by whozeboy View Post
    Damn I lost my partner after the first day haha,
    I did Chest and Tri's today incorporating the extra 6 reps with 5 second declines, its definitely not the same feeling but hopefully I can achieve some of the benefits the proper HRT would apply.
    Hang in there brother. Do what you can and seize the opportunity if another training partner should come along. Ideally you would want to run 12 weeks straight on HRT, but don't sweat it if you can't pull it off because your training partner is a pu**y. On days when you have someone you trust to apply the Hellcentrics then do them on that day.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by BabyGunz76 View Post
    Pm I sent to daeclipse and he requested I put in thread for everyone to see:

Thanks for taking the time to respond I know sometimes it gets hard when you need real advice and it helps with people from this thread. The only real thing I have questioned is since I'm in the military I can't keep a 7 day stretch because of my duty (24 hour workdays). So can I only take one rest day or do another stretch day in the event I have duty on a scheduled lift day?
    I'm assuming your talking about the recommended three days off per week because the stretching is done within about 5 minutes after hitting each body part. You can spread this out in whatever fashion makes the most sense for your particular work schedule. Thank you for serving brother. If this didn't answer your question then ask me again in a different way and I'll try to clarify a bit more.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gym dilemma

Tom,

Great routine so far man. My muscles haven't been this blasted in a while. But my training partner and I have run into a problem, and I wanted to see what you thought.

How do you feel about changing the order of the days? For instance, switching around when legs day is and back day etc. Heres why:

We lift at our college, which has 4 different gyms, all with different equipment and open different hours. We schedule around each other's classes, so we can lift together. Sometimes, this means we have to go late at night, to the one thats open till midnight. The late night day is back day, but there's a problem. That gym is set up basically for the cardio-bunnies, and doesn't have a t-bar (f*cking blasphemy), or a seated cable row. For now all we can think to do is swap seated cable rows with regular machine rows this week, and not sure what to do about t-bars. We were thinking of swapping back day with shoulders day, so we can use the more hardcore gym when we need the t-bar and cable rows. You think switching the days around would be okay? Not sure how specifically geared the order of the routines is. I hate having to switch exercises in order to compensate for what the late night gym lacks in equipment, but for now its all we got. What do you think?

Thanks man,

-Ross

whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hang in there brother. Do what you can and seize the opportunity if another training partner should come along. Ideally you would want to run 12 weeks straight on HRT, but don't sweat it if you can't pull it off because your training partner is a pu**y. On days when you have someone you trust to apply the Hellcentrics then do them on that day.
    Yeah I got a month to wait, till my buddies contract at his gym runs out and he's coming over to me, He isnt a bi*tch like the last one, so going to get 2/3 months out of this training and see the progress. Great workout all and all. Day 5 tommorow.

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm assuming your talking about the recommended three days off per week because the stretching is done within about 5 minutes after hitting each body part. You can spread this out in whatever fashion makes the most sense for your particular work schedule. Thank you for serving brother. If this didn't answer your question then ask me again in a different way and I'll try to clarify a bit more.
    I mean your off days. If I finish my 4 workouts and have the next two days off for rest would it be bad to only take one day off? I don't want to overtrain but I'd figured it would be best to ask. I work 5 normal days a week and my 6th day is a 24 hour shift. So that's why I'm asking about taking one day off instead of two at the end of the week. Does this help? It's either take one day or three days off
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Tom,

Great routine so far man. My muscles haven't been this blasted in a while. But my training partner and I have run into a problem, and I wanted to see what you thought.

How do you feel about changing the order of the days? For instance, switching around when legs day is and back day etc. Heres why:

We lift at our college, which has 4 different gyms, all with different equipment and open different hours. We schedule around each other's classes, so we can lift together. Sometimes, this means we have to go late at night, to the one thats open till midnight. The late night day is back day, but there's a problem. That gym is set up basically for the cardio-bunnies, and doesn't have a t-bar (f*cking blasphemy), or a seated cable row. For now all we can think to do is swap seated cable rows with regular machine rows this week, and not sure what to do about t-bars. We were thinking of swapping back day with shoulders day, so we can use the more hardcore gym when we need the t-bar and cable rows. You think switching the days around would be okay? Not sure how specifically geared the order of the routines is. I hate having to switch exercises in order to compensate for what the late night gym lacks in equipment, but for now its all we got. What do you think?

Thanks man,

-Ross
    First off. Gotta give you some serious respect for having the dedication to schedule things out across two class schedules and four gyms. This is the kind of dedication that always inspires ME.

The order of the exercises, while they flow nicely, is certainly not the only flow that can make sense. You can move the bodyparts and mix and match darn near anything. Try to keep back and traps on the same day. I always prefer quads and hams be hit on the same day. Outside of that, there are any number of combinations you can put together. Hell, move arm day to the cardio gym and give them something to look at, but don't let me catch you staring at and trying to impress them. Stay focused. It should always be the other way around. Be selfish. Let me know what routine you come up with and I'll maybe make a couple tweaks to it. You guys go kill it.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by BabyGunz76 View Post
    I mean your off days. If I finish my 4 workouts and have the next two days off for rest would it be bad to only take one day off? I don't want to overtrain but I'd figured it would be best to ask. I work 5 normal days a week and my 6th day is a 24 hour shift. So that's why I'm asking about taking one day off instead of two at the end of the week. Does this help? It's either take one day or three days off
    Ok. Cool. Thank you for being adamant. Honestly, take the three days in a row. Your body will totally dig the time off and you'll grow better as a result of it based on your schedule. Especially after that 24 hour shift.

Now if you were in a cut, I would most likely suggest you handle this the other way around with only one days rest, but it sounds like the former will be your best bet. Let me know how it works out brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

so just finished chest/shoulders day.

started with low weight dumbbells to warm up

dumbbell bench- 2 sets
    incline flyes- 2 sets
    weighted dips-4 sets with negatives
    cable side laterals- 1 set to front/1 set to back
    dumbbell shoulder press-- 2 sets
    barbell shrugs-3 sets
    farmer walks- 2 sets
    towel hangs -1 set
    abs

we brought a co-worker with us...i just hope we didnt scare him away!

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off. Gotta give you some serious respect for having the dedication to schedule things out across two class schedules and four gyms. This is the kind of dedication that always inspires ME.

The order of the exercises, while they flow nicely, is certainly not the only flow that can make sense. You can move the bodyparts and mix and match darn near anything. Try to keep back and traps on the same day. I always prefer quads and hams be hit on the same day. Outside of that, there are any number of combinations you can put together. Hell, move arm day to the cardio gym and give them something to look at, but don't let me catch you staring at and trying to impress them. Stay focused. It should always be the other way around. Be selfish. Let me know what routine you come up with and I'll maybe make a couple tweaks to it. You guys go kill it.
    thanks tom, we're loving the routine. we schedule it that way because, if you're not swole, then college would suck. I know more about bodybuilding than my major. much respect for coming up with HRT.

just got done back day in the cardio gym. we made it happen. had to turn a bench bar into a t-bar with a cable pull handle, but we did it. then blasted the bicep curls with hellcentrics at the end because we were so fired up. (I didn't see your reply until AFTER we got done, so glad we're on the same page with givin em something to look at). cardio-bunnies were in awe. here's what we're thinking:

Tuesday: Chest and Triceps (cardio gym)
    Thursday: Shoulders Arms (cardio gym)
    Saturday: Legs (hardcore gym)
    Sunday: Back, traps, calves. (hardcore gym)

Just swapping them around. I really want to throw some weighted bench dips in for triceps with hellcentrics though. I've always seen mass gains from them, and eventually I did so much that I ran out of weights to use. The hellcentrics would be a nice touch. It would be kind of fruity though if my training partner gave me an assist on those though, so figure for the assist he should just let off the pressure and let me do the full rep myself.

Do you recommend changing up the exercises regularly while staying in the muscle group routine? (ex: switching skullcrushers with bench dips, etc etc), or should we stick to the basic plan for a bit? I always try to shock my muscles by hitting them from different angles, which has given me good results. Not sure if that would be best with HRT though?
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

FetusHammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just throwing it out there for the animal rep: Animal could really start putting better instructions in with their products.

I'm sure there's a lot of us, that have learned the painful way, that although Animal Rage may look like medication; it probably should not be snorted down. It really ruins a good lift and most of the time should just be ingested. More specific instructions about what animal products should be taking in which way would really help clear up these issues.

"Dust in the Wind' - Kansas

Here's a short vid for you my brother and for those that could use some clarification on HRT Bench Press.

Cheers Rage, that's made it crystal clear. Looking forward to doing this myself.

Trying to be young again turbomike's Avatar
    turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey..I've got some bad rotator cuff issues.. some exercises are pretty much impossible right now. Is it ok to swap some movements out? Thanks... where can I get a "Animal" banner for my gym?
    Mike
    Owner- The Body Shop Gym
    "Lift. Spot..or Leave!"
    "If doesn't matter what kind of car you drive...but how big the arm is hanging out of the window."

Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Against your advice, I have decided to take on the challenge Rage. I couldn't sit around while I read these people having such a great time with this workout, so I took it upon myself to join the movement and **** **** up in the gym. Firstly, thanks a ****ing ton for this workout, I haven't ever been pushed this hard and I always give it 110%. I just have a few questions.

1. I sustained an injury in my wrist about a year or so ago, and the pain still bothers me from time to time depending on the pressure applied. The Seated Front Press gives it some trouble, is there any other movement I can substitute into the workout for this?

2. How exactly would HIIT workouts effect my recovery? I really enjoy sprints and I was planning on doing incorporating them somehow into the workout routine. Thoughts?

Thanks for this workout man, you've put many people through pain.