Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    HecticHoyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it being posted today before 3? I'm so excited been watching the youtube videos and its pretty sick
    Studying ACE
    Goal is to be over 200lbs in muscle
    Performachange.webs.com (My Personal Training Website)

aaronlc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm missing something here. Where's the workout? I'm not seeing the vidoes or anything. Am I looking in the wrong place?

2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2lite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Post it already!!!!

JMcGrath90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2lite View Post
    Post it already!!!!
    Agreed!!

dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wheres the workout? ive been really pumped for it, but i aint seen nothing.

koeppbrett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

its 10/28/11

its 10/28/11 and there is nothing posted just the same video as last week. hmmmmm no good!

trbeng2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by koeppbrett View Post
    its 10/28/11 and there is nothing posted just the same video as last week. hmmmmm no good!

Need to post it so we can get workin!

trbeng2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    There are warm up sets... Working sets have only been listed...

Where is that posted?? I dont see anything, anywhere.

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yo!

Yo c'mon and post that workout bud! YOU AIN'T TRYNA GET SWOLE.

AstroBlackS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strength:Hypertrophy

Is this designed to focus solely on hypertrophy with any correlated strength gains acting as a byproduct, or is it designed to stimulate increase in both strentgh and size?

P.S. - it is 10/28/11...

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wheres the program???

Registered User captainflapjack's Avatar
    captainflapjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've waited this long I'm sure you can hold out a bit longer.

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is everyone being so impatient nothing ever comes out first thing in the morning. I'm sure they won't rush to your calling so just wait I'm sure the workout program will be well worth it
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A whole lot of enthusiasm in this thread, and rightfully so... I predict a whole lot of my BB.com brethren blowing up on HRT.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    A whole lot of enthusiasm in this thread, and rightfully so... I predict a whole lot of my BB.com brethren blowing up on HRT.

Peace, G
    hey G, is the HRT coming out, new and improved, or is it the same as on Animal?

ps- awesome articles on Animal. cant wait to read more.

moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so we do the same workout for 12 weeks and increse the weight each week?

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

The mind is everything. SugarDoll's Avatar
    SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post

Peace, G
    You predict right!

Ok boys...this girl is going to play along. Already planning my meals; going shopping and getting ready. The Challenge is ON. 12 Weeks! Let's do this!

Good luck all!
    "Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing."- Vince Lombardi

Journal:
    ––––•(-•*Living The Sugar Dream:::Live to Win*•-)•––––
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139117763

Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just curious, and it would be awesome if some of you replied to this, so here's my question.

I'm not a very strong lifter, but I know my body fairly well, as I've lifted about a year now. Would this program be okay for me to have a go at? Just to give you guys an idea on my strength here are my estimated 1RM.

Bench Press: 205.
    Squat: 310.
    Deadlift: 300.

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Immashine View Post
    Just curious, and it would be awesome if some of you replied to this, so here's my question.

I'm not a very strong lifter, but I know my body fairly well, as I've lifted about a year now. Would this program be okay for me to have a go at? Just to give you guys an idea on my strength here are my estimated 1RM.

Bench Press: 205.
    Squat: 310.
    Deadlift: 300.

if you feel comfortable with where you are at, then why not?

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-...-overview.html

(just in case someone didn't see the above).
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immashine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by athomas88 View Post
    if you feel comfortable with where you are at, then why not?
    Thanks man! I was more or less wondering if my body would be prepped for it. Like, would it be optimal for me to go through this workout, or if anything was better suited towards my current strength. Know what I mean?

Ps. Thanks for serving, man.

Originally Posted by Immashine View Post
    Thanks man! I was more or less wondering if my body would be prepped for it. Like, would it be optimal for me to go through this workout, or if anything was better suited towards my current strength. Know what I mean?

Ps. Thanks for serving, man.
    well this workout is geared for a more experienced lifter, and for someone who knows their body well. this is a great mass builder, but will also have strength gains involved. (obviously, not the strength gains of strength training, but to some extent...) ive only been lifting for about a year, and im giving this a shot. again, it wont hurt!

GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000) GonzaloAR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Video said to stay away from fats what about poly and mono fats from nuts pistachios, peanuts, almonds etc.

whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lets do this. Dropping my program and starting this. My partner better not bitch out half way.

JMcGrath90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a quick question.
    Do you eat the same amount on days off as you would on training days? I do for my regular workouts, but get paranoid that I've been eating wrong. I find the nutrition to be the hardest part of everything.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by JMcGrath90; 10-29-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: put "guys" in a general term rather than everyone.
    Explore. Dream. Discover.
    You're your biggest problem, and the only answer.

grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grimriffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How good would this be right after Blood & Guts. I'm currently on my second week of Blood & Guts again after 6 weeks on the "Sick Arms" workout. I liked the results from Blood & Guts but I was wondering: should I just drop it and start HRT?

FidelHerrera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    This program is exclusively for size.
    He's focusing on hypertrophy phase (muscle growth/size), so the answer is YES, but he doesn't even bother starting this program unless he have a reliable training partner and at least a good couple years experience in the gym.

ajussel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio; Abs

Any thoughts on cardio/abs exercises to work into this? Also, I know you can't do this without a partner, but I go super early in the a.m. to the gym. Any thoughts?

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been lucky to have Tom in my corner since doing the TOC Sept 10th and longer He showed me this program in Sept and been using it for my off season all I can say is ****ing insane. Dump your ego and do the system I've made some amazing gains in 4 weeks. Tom has some video of me doing Chest and Tri's I love the this system I've done enough over the years Vince's 8x8, Which is the only thing close. The Fst-7 which is not even close. I can say for sure you will see the change in the mirror period. Thanks again Tom for unleashing Hell. This Pic was 4 weeks ago first workout for chest and Tri's
    Last edited by rewaste; 10-29-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010