Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fabisensei View Post
    Great style of training but I don't have a training partner MOST of the time so can I do other techniques like drop sets or something after the regular sets? Thanks this trainer will be AWSOME
    Originally Posted by BabyGunz76 View Post
    I would also like to know how this workout would be without a workout partner. I dont always have a workout buddy due to conflicting schedules with my job. I'm sure there will be ways to work around this but confirmation would be good.
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    I know this will be a concern for some guys interested in this training system. The traditional HRT program, as is to be laid out here, absolutely necessitates having a trusted partner who understands the nuances of this kind of advanced spotting.

That said, I know Tom will have some tricks, tips and techniques for those of you with a sincere interest in HRT but who happen to train solo.

Peace, G
    Originally Posted by fireman_mike View Post
    in for tips on how to do this solo as I have no partner

feelsbadman.jpg
    While, this thread, and this version of the system is specifically for how it was originally envisioned... You can find a primer on a solo version here:
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...hout-A-Partner
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

The mind is everything. SugarDoll's Avatar
    SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    You have just stumbled across the official Hell Raiser Training thread. Congrats. Depending on your perspective, this could be an unfortunate turn of events, as there is a lot of pain in your near future. However, you just might be the kind of crazy iron addict who is committed to building the most muscle you ever have in just 12 short weeks and will stop at nothing to get there. If you are that rare breed, you’ve found your new home.
    My guess is that most of you will not make it all 12 weeks. Simply put, there are those who sit idly by and dream about big things and those who actually get **** done. Which one are you?

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!! I can't wait! 10/28/2011 I'm ready!!! Looking forward to train like an animal!

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    YES!! YES !!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!!
    Last edited by SugarDoll; 10-24-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    "Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing."- Vince Lombardi

Journal:
    ––––•(-•*Living The Sugar Dream:::Live to Win*•-)•––––
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139117763

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    started yesterday with the Guns portion of HRT...i must say it was pretty intense. 2 sets of 8 seems like a joke, but throw in the FN...F-that! i love the feeling of the pump and cant wait to do Wheels today!

dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dylan007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where is the program then?

curtjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it 10/28 yet?!?! I love Animal! Squat till you puke!

RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyanAndyBob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed! **** Yes.
    -Ryan

train to the fullest alwaysabeginner's Avatar
    alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm in! ready for 10/28!
    Train hard,Eat right,Sleep well!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    - Ambrose Redmoon

nickabud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by timothy16 View Post
    hey i would like to know the fastest but safest way to burn fat off fast .
    thank you for your time
    You probably will not get many responses in this thread.

Read all the stickies in the losing fat sub-forum and nutrition sub-forum and that will get you started.

NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoYouComeAtMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no warm up sets? good luck with your busted blood vessel goals of 2012...

dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dcruz11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am pumped!

jonkslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ****ing ready! Beef Cake! Get Swole!

Domichi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm pumped to see this!

TransformerZee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is this prog work for loss fat and build muscle ?

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Hey Rage,

Really excited for HRT, and ALWAYS a supporter of anything "Animal". Anyone who wouldn't be allowed in "Planet Fitness" is a friend of mine.

The description says this is low-volume/high intensity training? I've been lifting using the Arnold method, high reps with a 12,10,8,6 set-up with progressive increase on poundages, which really seems to pack on size for me. I want to try HRT, but I can't see how I'm going to get massive size gains if I'm doing low volume strength training. I've been lifting for a couple years now and map out all of my workouts using Arnold's encyclopedia revised edition. I really want to try HRT, but I'm skeptical of the low volume aspect for size gains. Can I get a little perspective?

Get swole,

-Ross

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoYouComeAtMe View Post
    There are warm up sets... Working sets have only been listed...

athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) athomas88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoYouComeAtMe View Post

if you lift without warming up, thats your fault.

JMcGrath90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been counting down the days, minutes, seconds. Couldn't be more excited. Any chance it'll be ready at 12 on the dot? ha

Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Hey Rage,

Really excited for HRT, and ALWAYS a supporter of anything "Animal". Anyone who wouldn't be allowed in "Planet Fitness" is a friend of mine.

The description says this is low-volume/high intensity training? I've been lifting using the Arnold method, high reps with a 12,10,8,6 set-up with progressive increase on poundages, which really seems to pack on size for me. I want to try HRT, but I can't see how I'm going to get massive size gains if I'm doing low volume strength training. I've been lifting for a couple years now and map out all of my workouts using Arnold's encyclopedia revised edition. I really want to try HRT, but I'm skeptical of the low volume aspect for size gains. Can I get a little perspective?

Get swole,

-Ross

its 80% of your 1RM. the workout is based on hypertrophy...the pump...its not the easiest workout. just give it a shot, and see what happens! (im sure this doesnt answer your question, but ive started this workout, and its tougher than expected!)

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up (hrt) video testemonials....

This is Da Eclipse from the Animal Nation, Rage and I think that Video of you Animals Doing this HRT Training method would help the Q&A Thread, Let’s start
    Posting up video of you and your partner doing (HRT) so the everyone can see what this is about and feed off thee energy as well . Walk the talk post your vids, Let the Pain begin…..
    Last edited by DaEclipse; 10-27-2011 at 12:56 PM.
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    This is Da Eclipse from the Animal Nation, Rage and I think that Video of you Animals Doing this HRT Training method would help the Q&A Thread, Let’s start
    Posting up video of you and your partner doing (HRT) so the everyone can see what this is about and feed off the energy as well . Walk the talk post your vids, Let the Pain begin…..
    Nice...!!! Would love to contribute, but I train alone... (Except, for when Rage is up here, and torments me in person... *LOL*)

bigred987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Let's get it on...

I can't wait for this program to come out... looking forward to the pain... hehe

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HRT STACK : Now Available in the Store Section ,Pick It up and start your program "Become an Animal".....http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/hrt-stack.html
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

hamanii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy training program

i can't find your training program?

STEVENOUEL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im waiting for it! drop it RAGE!!

The mind is everything. SugarDoll's Avatar
    SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    While, this thread, and this version of the system is specifically for how it was originally envisioned... You can find a primer on a solo version here:
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...hout-A-Partner
    Thank you for sharing this.

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    There are warm up sets... Working sets have only been listed...
    Very nice!
    "Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing."- Vince Lombardi

Journal:
    ––––•(-•*Living The Sugar Dream:::Live to Win*•-)•––––
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139117763

elitehelms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm ****ing ready!! lets do this ****!!!!

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    my body is ready
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

mlang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rage, I'm finishing up your 12 week transformation on Sunday. Overall I'm very pleased with the results I produced. I didn't see much in the way the scales changed but I saw alot of change in the mirror and as you said many times during the series, the changes that you see in the mirror are really what matters. I appreciate the way that you pushed me during the last 12 weeks. I really felt like you were speaking directly to me. Thank you for that, my strength has gained significantly. My question pertains to the diet and supplement implementation. Although I never missed a workout, I didn't really follow the supplements and meal times like you suggested. Quite honestly, I found it to be confusing when to take what and what to take when. My work schedule is very busy but no busier than anyone else's especially yours. You live the life so it is probably easier for you. What suggestions could you give someone as to when to take what supplement when? Thanks for your help, I'm not sure if I will do this new program right away, I'm considering doing another round of the transformation.

iBboy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    come on i stayed up just for this put it up already >

dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iBboy2 View Post
    come on i stayed up just for this put it up already >
    ditto.

do we have too hv a partner?
    "Always Give It Your Best. Then Give It More."

"The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle."