Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jhampukdia View Post
    Hi ,
    Yes Tom ,
    I Workout in a Non Ac Gym , it only has Exhaust Fans ,
    but the environment and the vibes in the Gym are Good ,
    Guys are pushing each other to do their bit ,
    BUT
    Would u Still recommend that i Change the Gym , The one with better Cooling facilities ???
    If Yes I Shall do it ASAP .

Secondly , I feel i need the wrist band only on my left hand ,
    i have enough strength to manage by my right hand ,
    i actually don't like wearing wrist bands while lifting .

Pls Suggest

Thanks
    Sannjay .
    Sounds like my kind of place. That's up to you my brother if you want to stay or go. It's not uncommon for someone to wear a wrist support on one arm and not the other. Do what works best for you and helps you out the most during training.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Gotta buy rice maker. Just takes all the guesswork out of it. Keep us posted on your progress brother.

appreciate the reply, another question. I've been doing HRT for the past 2 weeks and gained ~2lbs. The workouts are amazing, but it seems like I'm not being able to last throughout the workout doing 8+4 with mediocre weight, such as 185 bench, etc. Should I lower the weight or start doing 6+4? Sometimes my muscles just give out while doing the 2nd or 3rd hell rep. It really works! lol

Another question, I'm a big fan of squats and deadlifts, do you think I can throw them in or should I stay away from those during these 3 months of HRT?

Thanks again for your time boss
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi

Thanks Tom ,
    I Thought over what you said , and as a GURU when you say its your kind of place,
    its only wise that we learning from you should follow you .
    I shall train here only , will keep hydrated by drinking water in between ,
    Thanks a lot for guiding me with wrist bands ,
    I have one more question for you Tom
    I have noticed that i usually cheat on the 2nd set ,12th rep ,i somehow just complete it ,
    but i am not happy with what i do , so i just take a pause to catch my breath and complete the 12th rep again , IS IT OK TO COMPLETE THE SET THIS WAY ? especially lateral raises ,triceps workout.
    Thanks
    Sannjay

thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Rage,

I have been reading about this, and trying to figure some things out. I love the way the program looks, and am very interested to meet you on the other side of Hell. I have a few questions, which may (or may not) have been addressed before. I did do a search but came up empty...so apologies if I am going over old ground.

1. The best time for me to fit in a workout is early morning, kids with sports activities and the general life stuff that keeps me busy in the evenings. I'm usually in the gym around 5:30-ish. I have been using a pre-workout but I usually don't eat a meal prior to hitting the gym this early. I do try to get in a meal within about 30-45 mins of leaving the gym(I keep stuff at work to fix up...already in the mindset of "have it available or pre-prepped") I'm not planning on changing any exercises, but what would you suggest I modify for an early morning plan as far as eating schedule and supp schedule?

2.I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶5̶'̶1̶0̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶2̶6̶0̶l̶b̶s̶.̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶k̶ ̶
    m̶u̶s̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶-̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶c̶l̶e̶-̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶"̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶
    ̶f̶o̶o̶d̶s̶"̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶u̶t̶r̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶?̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶
    m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶l̶e̶x̶i̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶d̶a̶p̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.̶.̶.̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶,̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶
    ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶

3.I̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶R̶T̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶?̶ ̶U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶
    ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶y̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶(̶M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶
    ̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶)̶

I plan on asking family to help me out on picking up the supplement stack as my gift for the Holidays(as I don't think I can afford to get them right now). I want to start the program in January, so as to avoid any of the "family holiday" interruptions to my routine(Don't worry, not planning on binging and then trying to dig out, going to stick to what I am doing now and do my best to make smart and healthy choices). I want to hit it for 12 weeks as hard as possible when I start to get the best results.

Thanks for putting this together, and thanks for answering my questions. Again, apologies if they have been addressed before and I just wasn't forum savvy enough to find them.

Harvey

EDIT: OK...I feel dumb now...missed a blatant Sticky with the nutrition info on it and the solo stuff. Totally my bad. Still hope to get your input on my other question.
    Last edited by thorfinnr; 10-16-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    Triple Strength Osteo-BiFlex
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Protein(whatever I can afford right now...sucks I know)

Other

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks Tom ,
    I Thought over what you said , and as a GURU when you say its your kind of place,
    its only wise that we learning from you should follow you .
    I shall train here only , will keep hydrated by drinking water in between ,
    Thanks a lot for guiding me with wrist bands ,
    I have one more question for you Tom
    I have noticed that i usually cheat on the 2nd set ,12th rep ,i somehow just complete it ,
    but i am not happy with what i do , so i just take a pause to catch my breath and complete the 12th rep again , IS IT OK TO COMPLETE THE SET THIS WAY ? especially lateral raises ,triceps workout.
    Thanks
    Sannjay
    Thats fine brother. Sounds like you're pushing the limits and thats always a plus.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by thorfinnr View Post
    Hey Rage,

I have been reading about this, and trying to figure some things out. I love the way the program looks, and am very interested to meet you on the other side of Hell. I have a few questions, which may (or may not) have been addressed before. I did do a search but came up empty...so apologies if I am going over old ground.

1. The best time for me to fit in a workout is early morning, kids with sports activities and the general life stuff that keeps me busy in the evenings. I'm usually in the gym around 5:30-ish. I have been using a pre-workout but I usually don't eat a meal prior to hitting the gym this early. I do try to get in a meal within about 30-45 mins of leaving the gym(I keep stuff at work to fix up...already in the mindset of "have it available or pre-prepped") I'm not planning on changing any exercises, but what would you suggest I modify for an early morning plan as far as eating schedule and supp schedule?

2.I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶5̶'̶1̶0̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶2̶6̶0̶l̶b̶s̶.̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶k̶ ̶
    m̶u̶s̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶-̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶c̶l̶e̶-̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶"̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶
    ̶f̶o̶o̶d̶s̶"̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶u̶t̶r̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶?̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶
    m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶l̶e̶x̶i̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶d̶a̶p̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶.̶.̶.̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶,̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶
    ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶

3.I̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶R̶T̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶?̶ ̶U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶
    ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶y̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶(̶M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶
    ̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶)̶

I plan on asking family to help me out on picking up the supplement stack as my gift for the Holidays(as I don't think I can afford to get them right now). I want to start the program in January, so as to avoid any of the "family holiday" interruptions to my routine(Don't worry, not planning on binging and then trying to dig out, going to stick to what I am doing now and do my best to make smart and healthy choices). I want to hit it for 12 weeks as hard as possible when I start to get the best results.

Thanks for putting this together, and thanks for answering my questions. Again, apologies if they have been addressed before and I just wasn't forum savvy enough to find them.

Harvey

EDIT: OK...I feel dumb now...missed a blatant Sticky with the nutrition info on it and the solo stuff. Totally my bad. Still hope to get your input on my other question.
    Glad to help my brother. Keep me posted on how things progress. Pre workout meals that early in the morning can be a tricky one. I like to get at least a little something in the form of a whole food meal in before training no matter what time of day. My recommendation is at least like 6 egg whites and a handful of something like frosted mini wheats. Some fast acting protein and carbs with some slower carbs as well. Plan to eat like an hour before training on leg days and about 30 minutes before other training days. Also bring an intra-workout BCAA supp like Atomic 7 for during training. Your body will appreciate the well thought out food therapy prior to hittin the gym.

Sounds like you might have found this link already http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147055613

The Solo vid and plan layout will be live right here on BB.com Halloween day October 31st. You should be able to then open it with your phone.

So keep in touch and let me know how everything goes. Glad to help.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50) thorfinnr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to help my brother. Keep me posted on how things progress. Pre workout meals that early in the morning can be a tricky one. I like to get at least a little something in the form of a whole food meal in before training no matter what time of day. My recommendation is at least like 6 egg whites and a handful of something like frosted mini wheats. Some fast acting protein and carbs with some slower carbs as well. Plan to eat like an hour before training on leg days and about 30 minutes before other training days. Also bring an intra-workout BCAA supp like Atomic 7 for during training. Your body will appreciate the well thought out food therapy prior to hittin the gym.

Sounds like you might have found this link already

The Solo vid and plan layout will be live right here on BB.com Halloween day October 31st. You should be able to then open it with your phone.

So keep in touch and let me know how everything goes. Glad to help.
    Thanks for the tip on the early morning food. Really think its great you take the time to answer these personally. I'm 42, going on 43, and getting in the best shape I have been in my entire life. Just finished the 9 week Y3T, and am eager to run your 12 week program. I hope to use both in rotation with about 3-4 weeks in between each for recovery...plan to focus on lower intensity lifting - lower weight, higher rep-, cardio, and include swimming during the breaks.

So I will plan to add a small meal in early. Would you consider that as the first meal, using the example plan as a base 6-meal ideal, and then do 5 more meals throughout the day?

I'll also make sure to get a good BCAA Intra-workout supp, and keep the rest of supp schedule the same as suggested.

Looks like I may be going solo, so will definitely be checking out the solo plan. Really appreciate you doing vids for that plan as well.

Rage On!

Harvey
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Other

Thanks for the tip on the early morning food. Really think its great you take the time to answer these personally. I'm 42, going on 43, and getting in the best shape I have been in my entire life. Just finished the 9 week Y3T, and am eager to run your 12 week program. I hope to use both in rotation with about 3-4 weeks in between each for recovery...plan to focus on lower intensity lifting - lower weight, higher rep-, cardio, and include swimming during the breaks.

So I will plan to add a small meal in early. Would you consider that as the first meal, using the example plan as a base 6-meal ideal, and then do 5 more meals throughout the day?

I'll also make sure to get a good BCAA Intra-workout supp, and keep the rest of supp schedule the same as suggested.

Looks like I may be going solo, so will definitely be checking out the solo plan. Really appreciate you doing vids for that plan as well.

Rage On!

Harvey
    Y3T is a great program. I would definitely count that early meal as meal one. Glad to help you Harvey. Keep me posted.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Y3T is a great program. I would definitely count that early meal as meal one. Glad to help you Harvey. Keep me posted.
    Been doing my homework on supps, and reading the recommended directions for each...in doing so I have another question for you...with that first meal being so early, should I possibly omit using the PUMP supplement, or change the time it is taken? On the "Daily Dose" section for PUMP, its says "Do not consume any whole foods or protein shakes between your daily dose of Animal Pump and your training session.", so I was wondering how that should be adjusted to fit an early morning routine, or if it should be omitted.

Would a post creatine supp work as a substitute for this, at least partially to cover the daily creatine dosage?

Make it 3 ?s

since I will probably be doing the Lone Wolf program...would you suggest 2 PAKs a day, or just 1? Will help for planning what to purchase, as I currently just use a basic OTC Multi-Vit.

and lastly, would you suggest dropping the casein protein at night, since I will be doing a more whole foods approach to the protein?

Thanks again, feel like I am monopolizing your time, and really appreciate all the advice. Trying to work out a reasonable budget for this and to make sure I get all the support I need when its time to "Get to work", but I know it will be worth it.

Harvey
    Last edited by thorfinnr; 10-17-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Other

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's up RaginMuscle! This looks like an intense program! A buddy and myself are thinking of running it after we finish current routines, great timing on supps as I've got some Flex with Pak and Rage on its way I have not used Rage before, you suggest taking on an empty stomach or if taking after having a small meal, how much time would you give? Our sessions will probably be starting about 4:15a so its hard to get up, eat and crash back out you know. Looking forward to this, hopefully my buddy will be down as well!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by abuseme View Post
    appreciate the reply, another question. I've been doing HRT for the past 2 weeks and gained ~2lbs. The workouts are amazing, but it seems like I'm not being able to last throughout the workout doing 8+4 with mediocre weight, such as 185 bench, etc. Should I lower the weight or start doing 6+4? Sometimes my muscles just give out while doing the 2nd or 3rd hell rep. It really works! lol

Another question, I'm a big fan of squats and deadlifts, do you think I can throw them in or should I stay away from those during these 3 months of HRT?

bump
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

Been doing my homework on supps, and reading the recommended directions for each...in doing so I have another question for you...with that first meal being so early, should I possibly omit using the PUMP supplement, or change the time it is taken? On the "Daily Dose" section for PUMP, its says "Do not consume any whole foods or protein shakes between your daily dose of Animal Pump and your training session.", so I was wondering how that should be adjusted to fit an early morning routine, or if it should be omitted.

Would a post creatine supp work as a substitute for this, at least partially to cover the daily creatine dosage?

Make it 3 ?s

since I will probably be doing the Lone Wolf program...would you suggest 2 PAKs a day, or just 1? Will help for planning what to purchase, as I currently just use a basic OTC Multi-Vit.

and lastly, would you suggest dropping the casein protein at night, since I will be doing a more whole foods approach to the protein?

Thanks again, feel like I am monopolizing your time, and really appreciate all the advice. Trying to work out a reasonable budget for this and to make sure I get all the support I need when its time to "Get to work", but I know it will be worth it.

Harvey
    Hey Harvey. For you, I would take that Pump the minute you wake up and wait 15 minutes if possible to give it a head start getting into your system ahead of that first meal. That will solve the creatine for you as well. You only need one Pak a day unless you're training for a contest at which time it's best to take two. That gives the immune system the support it needs. Ya, I'm a whole foods guy so I encourage people to have a light protein meal before bed such as egg whites, white fish or chicken breast. But, if you are in a pinch, you grab that Casein or any other protein powder and throw it down because it's better to get that in and prep the body for a long fasting period.

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    What's up RaginMuscle! This looks like an intense program! A buddy and myself are thinking of running it after we finish current routines, great timing on supps as I've got some Flex with Pak and Rage on its way I have not used Rage before, you suggest taking on an empty stomach or if taking after having a small meal, how much time would you give? Our sessions will probably be starting about 4:15a so its hard to get up, eat and crash back out you know. Looking forward to this, hopefully my buddy will be down as well!
    That's a hell of a deal they have going on Pak and Rage 44 Paks! I would take that Rage the minute you wake up. Have it sitting on your night stand ready to take with your water the second you wake up. Then try and give it about 15 minutes before throwing down that first meal and hittin the gym. Keep me posted along the way my brother!

bump
    Sorry brother. I remember reading this and answering it in my mind lol. Ok, so now lets get it in print You HAVE to lower the weight. The strength gains will come...trust me, but you have to humble yourself and maybe even drop that bench down to 135 lbs and nail that form, THEN start bumping up the weight. Did you sign up for my free weekly emails to coach you along with some words of encouragement? If not, go sign up on the main page, you'll enjoy them.

I'm all for squats and deadlifts. With HRT they are easier and sometimes safer on machines such as a Smith Machine. I have a Hellcentrics and SOLO HRT deadlift demonstration in the HRT video thread if you want to take a look. BB squats on the other hand are a different story. Solo HRT BB squats are fine, but be sure to set the safety bars in case you crash and burn. Hellcentrics BB squats are darn near impossible due to balancing the weight while applying the Hellcentrics. A Hack Squat or Smith Machine is a better alternative.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Hey Harvey. For you, I would take that Pump the minute you wake up and wait 15 minutes if possible to give it a head start getting into your system ahead of that first meal. That will solve the creatine for you as well. You only need one Pak a day unless you're training for a contest at which time it's best to take two. That gives the immune system the support it needs. Ya, I'm a whole foods guy so I encourage people to have a light protein meal before bed such as egg whites, white fish or chicken breast. But, if you are in a pinch, you grab that Casein or any other protein powder and throw it down because it's better to get that in and prep the body for a long fasting period.

That's a hell of a deal they have going on Pak and Rage 44 Paks! I would take that Rage the minute you wake up. Have it sitting on your night stand ready to take with your water the second you wake up. Then try and give it about 15 minutes before throwing down that first meal and hittin the gym. Keep me posted along the way my brother!
    Really appreciate the straight-shot advice and the help putting this together.

OK, with the above 2 responses in mind, I have yet another clarification question...big surprise right?

I was going to use both the Rage and Pump. Both indicate to be taken pre-workout. Would you recommend knocking both down at first eye-open prior to first meal and early morning workout, or would you stagger them in some way, or would you recommend including one and omitting the other? I know that is a lot of supps hitting the gut right off the bat in the morning, and don't want to do anything to throw off how they work in my system, and with each other.

Definitely going to try to get in on the PAK and RAGE deal, too good to pass up.

Definitely going above and beyond by letting me clarify so many details...awesome support, man!

Harvey
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Other

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=ragingmuscle;966205523]That's a hell of a deal they have going on Pak and Rage 44 Paks! I would take that Rage the minute you wake up. Have it sitting on your night stand ready to take with your water the second you wake up. Then try and give it about 15 minutes before throwing down that first meal and hittin the gym. Keep me posted along the way my brother!=QUOTE]

It is a very solid deal, Have about 4 weeks left on my current routine then will be looking into this! Tried the Apple rage today, very nice, may try Melon tomorrow morning then let them rest till I get ready to open up the Pak and Flex and hit this HRT!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhampukdia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi

Thanks Tom ,
    Im Trying My Best to do As You Have Been Showing in the Videos ,
    I Always see the Videos For motivation,
    Couple of Questions for you

CAN HRT BE DONE ON CONCENTRATION CURLS AND IF YES HOW ????

Tom Which Bodybuilders have trained on HRT With You ?
    And Do u Think Phil Should Have Won Again ?

Why didn't Branch Warren Win ????

Thanks
    Sannjay

Really appreciate the straight-shot advice and the help putting this together.

OK, with the above 2 responses in mind, I have yet another clarification question...big surprise right?

I was going to use both the Rage and Pump. Both indicate to be taken pre-workout. Would you recommend knocking both down at first eye-open prior to first meal and early morning workout, or would you stagger them in some way, or would you recommend including one and omitting the other? I know that is a lot of supps hitting the gut right off the bat in the morning, and don't want to do anything to throw off how they work in my system, and with each other.

Definitely going to try to get in on the PAK and RAGE deal, too good to pass up.

Definitely going above and beyond by letting me clarify so many details...awesome support, man!

Harvey
    Alright brother, then I would suggest removing the red pill from the Pump since you are taking them together. The red pill in the Pump pack has the stims and this way you won't get over-stimmed.

[QUOTE=qstick99;966738873]
    That's a hell of a deal they have going on Pak and Rage 44 Paks! I would take that Rage the minute you wake up. Have it sitting on your night stand ready to take with your water the second you wake up. Then try and give it about 15 minutes before throwing down that first meal and hittin the gym. Keep me posted along the way my brother!=QUOTE]

It is a very solid deal, Have about 4 weeks left on my current routine then will be looking into this! Tried the Apple rage today, very nice, may try Melon tomorrow morning then let them rest till I get ready to open up the Pak and Flex and hit this HRT!
    That Slaughtermelon rocks!

Thanks Tom ,
    Im Trying My Best to do As You Have Been Showing in the Videos ,
    I Always see the Videos For motivation,
    Couple of Questions for you

CAN HRT BE DONE ON CONCENTRATION CURLS AND IF YES HOW ????

Tom Which Bodybuilders have trained on HRT With You ?
    And Do u Think Phil Should Have Won Again ?

Why didn't Branch Warren Win ????

Thanks
    Sannjay
    You do those concentration curls just like any other exercise. If you're doing Solo, then just 8 regular reps followed by 6 slow negatives. You can even apply Hellcentrics to yourself on concentration curls. I've trained with a large variety of bodybuilders mostly here in the US. It certainly looked like Phil deserved to win and I'm a huge Branch fan. When it gets to that level of bodybuilding, they all look great to me.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Turnouts are too tight cmanbrahemus's Avatar
    cmanbrahemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cant believe I didnt find this program until yesterday. Started it with my workout group today, they were as blown away as I was by the intensity it introduces into the workout. This thing rocks, thanks for being an innovator! Cant wait to feel how sore my chest and triceps are in the morning :-D
    Put the wet stuff on the red stuff!!

Do it until it hurts, then you can start your workout.

Hi

Hi Tom ,
    Please Correct Me if Im Wrong ,
    6 Neg Reps Would Mean Like Partial Rep then up again Then Lower it Slowly ????
    Or just 6 Slow reps ????
    I Wont Lie to You Sir ,It took Me Really some time to Understand HRT correctly , I Must Have done it incorrectly for almost 2 Weeks ,
    Fighting Neg Reps in The Beginning was really Difficult , But I Keep Watching Your Videos And Have Heard YOU Telling Mike Too , That He Was Coming Down On Neg Reps Too Fast ,
    I realised im Making The Same Mistake .But I Have Rectified It Now And Just to do it correctly , I have Started All Over Again ,
    Im in the 2nd Week of Training ...

It Must Be A Great Feeling To Be Trained By You Personally ,

Tom , Any Chance Of You Visiting India (Mumbai ) ?????
    Thanks
    Sannjay

Originally Posted by cmanbrahemus View Post
    Cant believe I didnt find this program until yesterday. Started it with my workout group today, they were as blown away as I was by the intensity it introduces into the workout. This thing rocks, thanks for being an innovator! Cant wait to feel how sore my chest and triceps are in the morning :-D
    Awesome. Keep us posted brother.

Hi Tom ,
    Please Correct Me if Im Wrong ,
    6 Neg Reps Would Mean Like Partial Rep then up again Then Lower it Slowly ????
    Or just 6 Slow reps ????
    I Wont Lie to You Sir ,It took Me Really some time to Understand HRT correctly , I Must Have done it incorrectly for almost 2 Weeks ,
    Fighting Neg Reps in The Beginning was really Difficult , But I Keep Watching Your Videos And Have Heard YOU Telling Mike Too , That He Was Coming Down On Neg Reps Too Fast ,
    I realised im Making The Same Mistake .But I Have Rectified It Now And Just to do it correctly , I have Started All Over Again ,
    Im in the 2nd Week of Training ...

It Must Be A Great Feeling To Be Trained By You Personally ,

Tom , Any Chance Of You Visiting India (Mumbai ) ?????
    Thanks
    Sannjay
    I've been asked several times to stop out that way, but haven't been able to coordinate that quite yet. Maybe someday brother. If you are training by yourself, it is just 6 slow negatives with no partial rep. If you are training with a partner and you're doing Hellcentrics, then there are only 4 Hellcentrics that follow the initial 8 regular reps. Only Hellcentrics have a partial rep followed by a full slow negative.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Hi

Hi Tom,
    How You Doing ???
    It will be an Honour for us Indians To Have a Training Guru like you visiting our Country ,
    I did the concentration curls alone the way you said it should be done,
    Im Still sore in the arm , did it on Sat ,its Mon today Im still feeling Sore LOL .

Tom is it ok to do the Ab Workout given by you on the floor ????
    Will we get the Same Intensity as we get it on the Bench ?

I Wanted to ask 1 more thing about the clothing ?
    There is a RED, BLACK ANIMAL PRINT T SHIRT,
    IS THERE NO WHITE T SHIRT ?
    It would have been great to wear it on Jeans outside too rather than the Gym Too .

Thankyou for answering to all our questions so Patiently
    Regds
    Sannjay

fitwithrandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you recommend any cardio during this training? And I have been an avid lifter for quite a while now and have trouble gaining the weight, do you know where I can get some good meal plans?
    To Your Success!
    Randy

For more bodybuilding and fitness tips, nutrition, workouts, supplement reviews, etc. grab your FREE Newsletter here: http://www.musclebuilding.fitnessexerciseworkouts.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitwithrandy View Post
    do you recommend any cardio during this training? And I have been an avid lifter for quite a while now and have trouble gaining the weight, do you know where I can get some good meal plans?
    Cardio is part of this program. Tom determines how much you need based on where youre at and where you wanna go with it. The HRT meal plan is amazing, simple and effective. I used the HRT program to prep for my 1st show back in march. I placed 2nd in the light heavies and became nationally qualified. So this program does work!

Hi Tom,
    How You Doing ???
    It will be an Honour for us Indians To Have a Training Guru like you visiting our Country ,
    I did the concentration curls alone the way you said it should be done,
    Im Still sore in the arm , did it on Sat ,its Mon today Im still feeling Sore LOL .

Tom is it ok to do the Ab Workout given by you on the floor ????
    Will we get the Same Intensity as we get it on the Bench ?

I Wanted to ask 1 more thing about the clothing ?
    There is a RED, BLACK ANIMAL PRINT T SHIRT,
    IS THERE NO WHITE T SHIRT ?
    It would have been great to wear it on Jeans outside too rather than the Gym Too .

Thankyou for answering to all our questions so Patiently
    Regds
    Sannjay
    You can do that ab routine on the floor no problem. I use a bench to allow my legs to go below parallel with the floor but that is my personal preference. No white shirts right now, but we do sometimes have a limited edition T in white, but not at this time. You can however earn a white HRT shirt by logging a 12 week journey here in the HRT forum.

Originally Posted by fitwithrandy View Post
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Cardio is part of this program. Tom determines how much you need based on where youre at and where you wanna go with it. The HRT meal plan is amazing, simple and effective. I used the HRT program to prep for my 1st show back in march. I placed 2nd in the light heavies and became nationally qualified. So this program does work!
    Matt is an accomplished HRT expert who knows what he's talking about. If you need something more specific Randy and you plan on keeping a log of your training here in the HRT forum, I can help you out.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Hey Tom,

Solo program is sweet. I'm using it to get used to the style of exercises before hitting full HRT starting in Jan. with a partner. Thanks for putting that together and getting it out here for all of us!

I just ordered the Animal Pak, as I finished off my previous multi-vitamin supp, and figured I would go ahead and get started at least with the Base of the stack. Again, my workout starts early 5:30-6:00 am. Should I go ahead and throw down the Pak right when I wake up, or just after grabbing the small meal prior to workout? It says to take 30 mins after meal and before workout, and was wondering if you thought this would work out ok, or should I do the Pak post workout just because I hit the gym so early and the meal and workout are so close together?

Thanks again for all the guidance...I'm fighting through hell for a shirt starting in Jan. brother...
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Other

Hey Tom,

Solo program is sweet. I'm using it to get used to the style of exercises before hitting full HRT starting in Jan. with a partner. Thanks for putting that together and getting it out here for all of us!

I just ordered the Animal Pak, as I finished off my previous multi-vitamin supp, and figured I would go ahead and get started at least with the Base of the stack. Again, my workout starts early 5:30-6:00 am. Should I go ahead and throw down the Pak right when I wake up, or just after grabbing the small meal prior to workout? It says to take 30 mins after meal and before workout, and was wondering if you thought this would work out ok, or should I do the Pak post workout just because I hit the gym so early and the meal and workout are so close together?

Thanks again for all the guidance...I'm fighting through hell for a shirt starting in Jan. brother...
    Nice brother. I would take it after training with a meal since your body will be preoccupied with sending blood and nutrients to the muscles during training and not much energy towards your stomach for digestion. Keep me posted on how things go.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matt is an accomplished HRT expert who knows what he's talking about. If you need something more specific Randy and you plan on keeping a log of your training here in the HRT forum, I can help you out.
    I learned from the master himself

Got another clarification question for Tom or Matt...

We had talked about, since I am in the gym early, using something like Atomic 7 as an intra-workout supp...would it still be wise to use the Nitro post workout about 30 mins before my next meal, or would that be kind of overkill on the EAAs and BCAAs?

And hey Matt(BB2K), its good to see you on here...I'm 42, also 5'10, and right at 260lbs...so you're going on the inspiration list man...I don't think I'll ever get down to 214, but if I could get back down to about 230 by just using up the fat my body stores, I'll be thrilled. I have more of a power-lifter build...I figure I'll burn some of that extra off with this. Thanks for being here.
    Harvey

Pre-Workout
    ON Creatine(in Juice)
    ON Opti-Men

Intra-Workout
    Water

Other

Got another clarification question for Tom or Matt...

We had talked about, since I am in the gym early, using something like Atomic 7 as an intra-workout supp...would it still be wise to use the Nitro post workout about 30 mins before my next meal, or would that be kind of overkill on the EAAs and BCAAs?
    I dont see the harm at all. I have never read or heard of anyone ODing on BCAAs. lol This is from the BB.com store

"Recent published studies suggest that to stimulate protein synthesis and spark anabolism, only essential amino acids (EAA) are necessary. Non-essential amino acids (NEAA) aren’t (protein powders have both EAA and NEAA). You don’t need a lot either. EAA are so efficient, researchers have surmised that only 6 grams, orally-delivered, are necessary (this is the precise amount in each pack of Animal Nitro).* However, it’s not just a matter of throwing in 6 grams of EAA. For example, you can’t put them into tablets. Tablets, with all the fillers and coatings, prevent the EAA from being utilized by the body efficiently. That’s why Animal Nitro comes only in quick-dissolving capsules"

So, IMO, i'd use both but you dont "have" to. You should get all you need from Atomic 7 really. Tom may have more insight on that than me.

And hey Matt(BB2K), its good to see you on here...I'm 42, also 5'10, and right at 260lbs...so you're going on the inspiration list man...I don't think I'll ever get down to 214, but if I could get back down to about 230 by just using up the fat my body stores, I'll be thrilled. I have more of a power-lifter build...I figure I'll burn some of that extra off with this. Thanks for being here.
    Thank you very much! I know what its like to be 240lbs and out of shape. It took me approx 5 years to get where i am today. I honestly could have done a much better job but I never took it to seriously until this year. Tom helped me get in the best shape of my life and i stepped on stage and took 2nd in my irst bodybuilding show. So, i know for a fact it can be done by anyone that sets their minds to it. Just "Shut up and TRAIN!"

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just started this insane program yesterday and it is awesome. Incredible burn! I'm a recent cancer survivor so I was forced out of the gym for 3 months to recover from surgery so I'm starting as a skinny-fat.
    Took progress pictures (gag) and measurements (laugh) from day one and have started recording my meals and tracking macros on FitClick.
    The thing I had to keep reminding myself is something I saw Rage say in a video.... "Check your ego at the door".
    With this type of training... you just can't go heavy....you'll never get the reps in. So yesterday was pretty much a failure as far as completing Day 1 properly...but keeping a log of my weights will help me dial in the amounts I need for each routine.

Can I get a link to where you sign up for the weekly emails?

Thanks for taking the time to do this.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Just started this insane program yesterday and it is awesome. Incredible burn! I'm a recent cancer survivor so I was forced out of the gym for 3 months to recover from surgery so I'm starting as a skinny-fat.
    Took progress pictures (gag) and measurements (laugh) from day one and have started recording my meals and tracking macros on FitClick.
    The thing I had to keep reminding myself is something I saw Rage say in a video.... "Check your ego at the door".
    With this type of training... you just can't go heavy....you'll never get the reps in. So yesterday was pretty much a failure as far as completing Day 1 properly...but keeping a log of my weights will help me dial in the amounts I need for each routine.

Can I get a link to where you sign up for the weekly emails?

Thanks for taking the time to do this.
    This is incredible to hear. You're a fighter and inspiration on many levels brother. Here's a link to where you can sign up for my emails. The sign up form is towards the bottom of the page. I think you'll find them rather entertaining http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-...-overview.html
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com