Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    The problem is actually a non-problem. I know that is not a valid statement per philosophy but hear me out.
    Flooding your body with tons of fast acting proteins does not mean you are going to get swole. A good exercise routine, plus decent diet of hitting macros, plus enough rest equals swoliosis.
    lol i hear ya and agree
    I just think it makes more sense(it wont make you swole, but it cant hurt) to have a fast digesting protein directly after workout, but for the rest of the day i believe in IIFYM ofcourse. i eat ice cream every day lol

Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    maybe its the milk?[if you're mixing it with milk]
    i switched to almond milk and i haven't had the bad farts that i usually get when i mix protein with milk.
    considering humans are the only animals who drink another animals millk(hence why so many people have problems with dairy, specifically milk)...it very well could be the milk.
    I switch off between 1%-2% and almond milk. I even like mixing half and half.

Half and Half + 1 scoop XF cinna-roll = teh sex

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Careless22 View Post
    I just think it makes more sense(it wont make you swole, but it cant hurt) to have a fast digesting protein directly after workout, but for the rest of the day i believe in IIFYM ofcourse. i eat ice cream every day lol
    you eat ice cream every day..yet, think one should have a fast-digesting protein after workouts?

interdasting IIFYM philosophy.

considering humans are the only animals who drink another animals millk(hence why so many people have problems with dairy, specifically milk)...
    not only that - but we are the only species that drinks milk of any kind into adulthood.

i used to drink 1/2 to 1 full gallon daily.
    always wondered why i had thick mucous, minor problems breathing sometimes, and tiny little red dots on my skin at times.
    i've use dairy sparingly since 2004 - and all those aforementioned problems went away and have never returned.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    always wondered why i had thick mucous, minor problems breathing sometimes,
    My guess is this isn't from the GOMAD or 1/2GOMAD...

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    My guess is this isn't from the GOMAD or 1/2GOMAD...
    that was the most ginormous freaking trollface i ever seen.

and nah - wasn't the GOMAD protocol.
    i just loved the taste of freaking milk!
    never been a soda drinker, so it was milk & water for me.
    now, it's just water. (and tea/coffee)

georgiolugazo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    If I'm at home I'll always use skim or 1% milk with my protein, it tastes far better and adds a bit more protein/calories if you need it. After the gym I'll mix it with water, as it's about a 25 minute drive from my gym back to my house.

Yeah I usually use 1% milk for a little extra calories to get me thru to lunch 💪💪👍👍👍

MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10) MimozaHutton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whatever you enjoy more! I often say water only because the protein tends to mix better when shaken and some people don't digest it well. Also some may want to avoid the calories. There are other options too like almond milk!
    Mimoza Hutton
    Rivalus Brand Ambassador

********: RIVALUS
    Twitter: @RIVALUS
    Instagram: @RIVALUS
    Youtube: TeamRIVALUS