Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

People who give up their pets because they are moving should be executed

by hanging.

From their genitalia.

Pollution Hates Him RecycleBrah's Avatar
    RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RecycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But what if the pets are fixed?

Then they can't be hang from their genitals
    Recycle Crew

Do you even recycle?

RecycleBrah: recycling the planet, one bottle at a time.

Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bigcedrick View Post
    by hanging.

From their genitalia.
    i agree,
    Last edited by Antonishing; 01-29-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed. The only time I've ever agreed with someone giving up their pets is when my aunt and uncle had a baby, and the baby ended up being allergic to dogs, but even then they gave the dog to my grandfather, so they knew it got a good home

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agreed. You should only buy a pet if you are willing, and able, to take care of it for its whole life.

vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People do this? Getting ready to move across the country, not bringing my dog never even crossed my mind
    my push/pull/legs log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152384423&p=1036385613#post1036385613

1k+ crew

bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcedrick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vegasbrah08 View Post
    People do this? Getting ready to move across the country, not bringing my dog never even crossed my mind
    "oh the apartment complex I like doesn't take pets. Guess I better take my family member to the humane society to slowly die in a sh**-filled cag w/ 100 other dogs."

Happens every day.

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    I have two Siberian Huskies which I would not take with me if I were forced to move to, say, Houston.

They would go back with their family, a family who breeds sled dogs.

Because Houston would be living hell for them.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If poor people weren't allowed to own pit bulls, 80% of the problem would go away.

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    If poor people weren't allowed to own pit bulls, 80% of the problem would go away.
    This, so much this.

Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    :'(
    We don't negotiate with feminists.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    I have two Siberian Huskies which I would not take with me if I were forced to move to, say, Houston.

did u just will urself into existence right now? Tfw discovered a new mod.
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    can you stop kissing ass for reps for five seconds and actually offer an opinion on something?

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, so a person who has an opportunity in front of them and can't take the animal should give it up and stay with it? Lol, wot?

Never go full Idaho son.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with OP. People who just take them to the pound, bring out the brazen bull.

Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    agreed. The only time I've ever agreed with someone giving up their pets is when my aunt and uncle had a baby, and the baby ended up being allergic to dogs, but even then they gave the dog to my grandfather, so they knew it got a good home
    This is different because they made sure the dog had a good home. I'd tell my kid to suck it up. srs.

I went through allergy shots, wasn't that bad, now not allergic to anything really. The only thing is whenever I see a neckbeard or a fadora, I get sick to my stomach, start having convulsions. I'm pretty sure I'd hurl if I saw a Bronie IRL. I asked the Dr, he said while looking down "there is no cure".

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    I am a figment of your imagination.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can you stop kissing ass for reps for five seconds and actually offer an opinion on something?
    bumped your thread but I can see jan 2014s don't have any semblance of respect for favors

brilliant thread btw, brb lemme write you an essay on why I like pets but don't agree that people who give them away should be hanged by their genitalia. Stupid srs-response-entitled 2014 *******. You get what you put in. suck my dick OP suck my dick.

I am a figment of your imagination.
    ***schizophrenic crew***

not srs
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

Registered User straightflexing's Avatar
    straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000)

what makes you think they would take back your dogs *******? im sure the breeder has enough damn dogs...

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Yeah, so a person who has an opportunity in front of them and can't take the animal should give it up and stay with it? Lol, wot?

Never go full Idaho son.
    Correct. It's a member of your family. Would you throw your son to adaption if you had a promotion that required it?

So much about this reply was expected and is unintentionally hilarious, but I can't go there.

Something about human empathy and who generally has it vs an obsession with the self and money...hmmm..

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't understand how u can just

"Get rid" of the dog.

My dogs are more family them my real family. Srs
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post

"Get rid" of the dog.

Some people have pets as a commodity. There's nothing wrong with giving them up if they feel the situation is better.

Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post

"Get rid" of the dog.

A lot of people on the misc and in life are incapable of forming raw opinions on anything in life that don't offer them direct peer-approval.

People who get a promotion or whatever get instant positive feed back for that from peers. They are weak people, intellectually and emotionally, and all they have- all they know- is peer approval=positive.

Dogs are about human emotion, an intrinsic connection w/ another species with deep historical roots in humanity. A lot of modern people are so weak and vapid they just don't value their pets. They bought their dog so people would say "oh sweet dog dude" and occasionally pet it when they are bored.

Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000) Sw|ft is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

Never go full Idaho son.
    I knew someone of your kind would think that way.

Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    Some people have pets as a commodity. There's nothing wrong with giving them up if they feel the situation is better.
    Correct, and those people are human scum who should be executed.

Of course there is something wrong w/ throwing away a highly intelligent, emotional, living, breathing being up to suffer slowing in a cage and rot.

Trolls gonna troll?

AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree with OP, my cat is my little buddy and I won't move without him. If I end up moving away to transfer to a 4 year college I'm gonna find a place where I can take him with me. Or just go to the school that I live by already and stay at home with him, and keep stackin cash $_$.
    Always rep back crew
    Hip surgery at age 21 crew
    ISTP crew

Originally Posted by Sw|ft View Post
    I knew someone of your kind would think that way.
    lol.

yep.

Why not just fight dogs? If the animal can make them money and better their situation, what's wrong with that?

/YIAMSOMEBODY LOGIC

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Correct, and those people are human scum who should be executed.

Of course there is something wrong w/ throwing away a highly intelligent, emotional, living, breathing being up to suffer slowing in a cage and rot.

Trolls gonna troll?
    I said, if the situation was better.

xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed.
    Keeping it within.

Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000)
    A vast majority of these people don't want to give up their pets

Is this your logic OP: "Oh, I see your current life position is changing and you can no longer keep your pet. Must be hard for you. Here, take a punishment."

Mindlessly dumping an unwanted pet, that's another story...
    Last edited by Durg; 01-29-2014 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Sounded a bit too hostile, thought I ought to tone it down
    Nod and say g'day to everyone I make eye contact with

cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000) cowboyhaze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whoever wood give up a doge shud be executed yes.

but people that give up poosy is ok