Closed Thread
Page 112 of 330 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 9890
    phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Adamyo View Post
    Looking at my ******** alone is reason enough to hate it, closely followed by the fact that soldiers past/present and future know exactly what they're getting theirselves into when they sign up for the job, all of a sudden they die (which is part of their job) and they're heroes.
    This is the stupidest logic I've ever heard in my life. Of course the soldiers know what they are getting into. How is this relevant? The fact that they are willing to sacrifice their lives, makes them honorable.

Under your logic, heroes don't exist. Let me give you a hypothetical:

John witnesses a car crash. A baby is flung from the car into the middle of the road. John runs to the middle of the road to save the baby. In the process he is killed by oncoming traffic, but saves the baby. He assumed the risk and knew exactly "what he was getting into" when he ran into the middle of a busy road. Is John not a hero, simply because he assumed a risk and knew the potential consequences? Your logic is absolute ****.

Simply because a soldier accepts the consequences of the job, does not exempt him from being remembered and recognized as honorable.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heat8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so what? it's still my opinion that I think today is a dumb day. what's the point in remembering people that are dead, they cant exactly thank you can they... they're dead.

yeah, well dude that's like your opinion, totally.
    you come across as a complete twat
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500) MiscatonicUni is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    PHONE SHOP

That sh*t is hilarious. Come at me bro if you don't like it.
    Carefully watching new series to check if I'm in background anywhere...

If man say imma ting..

phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so what? it's still my opinion that I think today is a dumb day. what's the point in remembering people that are dead, they cant exactly thank you can they... they're dead.
    You don't need them to thank you. Its simply a recognition that their loss makes you safer today.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by phola View Post
    This is the stupidest logic I've ever heard in my life. Of course the soldiers know what they are getting into. How is this relevant? The fact that they are willing to sacrifice their lives, makes them honorable.

John witnesses a car crash. A baby is flung from the car into the middle of the road. John runs to the middle of the road to save the baby. In the process he is killed by oncoming traffic, but saves the baby. He assumed the risk and knew exactly "what he was getting into" when he ran into the middle of a busy road. Is John not a hero, simply because he assumed a risk and knew the potential consequences? Your logic is absolute ****.

Simply because a soldier accepts the consequences of the job, does not exempt him from being remembered and recognized as honorable.
    no i'd say this "well done john" what more do you want to give to them? they paid the maximum price for their country (death), ok thanks for your contribution for the cause.

when i say it's dumb (my opinion), i mean spending a whole day over it. Go out and celebrate if you want, i'm not against it at all like i said i bought a poppy and donated to whoever/whereever that money goes too.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't need them to thank you. Its simply a recognition that their loss makes you safer today.
    Give up bro, he's a fukking idiot.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    when doing heavy reps, yea my back
    legs never ever hurt like that while squatting

and i think you need to stop being a ******* and only use a belt if you are going over 180 if that

where is the new squat vid at
    i remember the one you posted before was completely horrid
    thought AWG would have taught you something....
    I think the leg DOMS were partly because I haven't trained my legs for 3 weeks because of my sprained ankle.

I don't think I need a belt unless I'm squatting heavier, but I really noticed yesterday that my back gave out way before my legs.

Haven't taken any gym vids in months, mainly down to the fact that I predominantly train alone and my training/general fitness routine has been shoddy these last 3-4 months due to injury, de-motivation, constant travelling amongst a few other factors.

I feel that my squat form is a lot better now, watched a lot of videos in the last few months and my hams have got stronger I think has helped my stability coming out of the hole when squatting 100kg+

When are you showing us some new progress pics? Haven't seen any pics in ages man
    ***Talk s**t get hit crew***

http://www.********.com/DarrenHoffFitness
    TWITTER - https://twitter.com/#!/dazhoff

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    Its stupid because i do all the main stats modules that people doing a Pure stats degree do
    we didnt really have books to use, just the notes

the one i used and i thought was the best stats book is this http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-P.../dp/0534386717

obv dont buy it, see if the library has it
    if not i will give it to you, i took pics of every single page, thats how slick it is

lol that just came out from nowhere
    I got these cheese burgers man, just send me the file with the pics for these cheese burgers!

... I'll suck ya dick man!

For real, can you give me it?

Originally Posted by dazzahoff View Post
    See my previous posts. I quite like Phone Shop, if only for Ashley and Jerwayne.

Serious DOMS today. Quads and lower back in agony.

Does anyone's back give out before their legs when squatting? I think I have this problem.

Might start wearing a belt when I squat but I only go up to 120-130kg, what d'you guys think?
    A hour? A hour! A hour? A hour!
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cant really compare the two circumstances, too many times do i see people make extreme analogies where it sort of takes it out of the actual relevancy, *******

JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Railingz View Post
    You need a wingman

But I feel you on the maps, I hate learning new maps!
    add me if xbox bro - same as this username

Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    called in sick at work as soon i woke up

walked downstairs to find no one home, empty fridge, cousins taken my car, playstations not working, iphones playing up and no one wants to come out cus its freezing

strong waste of a get out work free card
    did you call or text to say your sick? what was the text exactly or whatever? need to know what to say, might text in sick next working day

edit: had the WORST spotter from for incline bench... he could barely speak english , he was holding the bar lifting it from the first rep. I was like let go let go let go, then just gave up and went to failure until both of us were tired from lifting it

edit2: got 80lb db press (only 5 reps) but its the heaviest iv gone so far, was quite haps because it was first with that weight but also so disappoint I couldnt hit more reps.

Another dude was mirin my gains, he was like "iv noticed you've packed on alot of muscle these past months... u on cycline bro?"
    im like... err is that the maximuscle one? na im all natty.
    Last edited by JokaJJayy; 11-11-2011 at 09:28 AM.
    Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!!

Sports? Yeah I do sports, sport of aesthetics / *mixed race crew*

All hail Thor.

Reindeerbrah in da house JoeRainer's Avatar
    JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    esporta personal trainer asked if he could jump in on my back session today, feltgoodman. saw him attempting to squat 160 last week and lowering literally to around 15 degrees lulz.

also, drake's take care leaked out - so sick sheeeeeeiiiiit
    Brb attempting to become an ethnic minority Frank Zane (semi srs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Call me calvesbrah... not srs

***70's Diet Crew***

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JoeRainer View Post
    esporta personal trainer asked if he could jump in on my back session today, feltgoodman. saw him attempting to squat 160 last week and lowering literally to around 15 degrees lulz.

Little late on the Drake leak.

I really like Drake (inb4 haters) but I'm not liking the album. It's too much RnB and not rap.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Little late on the Drake leak.

I really like Drake (inb4 haters) but I'm not liking the album. It's too much RnB and not rap.
    this, it's a meh album tbh, i prefer his older stuff.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ This. It's all been downhill from So Far Gone.

Squatted 92.5kg 3x5 today, will get a video once I get to 100kg for reps.

this, it's a meh album tbh, i prefer his older stuff.
    By far.

I dislike many times when people say "Oh yes but his older stuff was better, he's selling out now blah blah". But for real, it's going downhill fast.

I do like "Headlines" though.

Headlines and Marvins Room are my favourites from the album, "The Motto" which I don't think is on the album ft Lil Wayne is pretty damn good too, that was released a week or so ago.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Reindeerbrah in da house JoeRainer's Avatar
    JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haha had the album the day it leaked just hadn't posted on it yet. and agreed, not his best, he definitely peaked at so far gone, although the track underground king is a monster
    Brb attempting to become an ethnic minority Frank Zane (semi srs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Call me calvesbrah... not srs

***70's Diet Crew***

Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I added the bit you told me. Looked right so thanks for that brah.

Rest, nah. No idea...

Btw, you do some Stats. What book did you guys use in the first year? Was it good etc.?

I'm thinking I may as well buy another book. Yes, it's more money, but who cares. I'd spend £30 if it meant a better grade... currently not liking the book I'm assuming at all. Want to try supplement it with something better.
    pretty sure you don't need to get another textbook, unless the course has changed a great deal since i took it (yes LSE). i wouldn't get too hung up on the problem sets - just make sure you understand the answers. in any case, the exam is usually piss, mostly because of a really generous marks sytem (120/100 points available lol)

0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0nge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AWG View Post
    **** weirded me out son, could have at least said u aware

mirin my bert stare? lulz
    you looked like u were gonna have a heart attack lol.

i seen you in there before but had no idea you were AWG, it just hit me in the face!

i was gonna say UMAD! i'm not paying £12, come the phuck at me. But really wasnt sure if it was you. And was a lil scared u'd come at me .........................................NOAAAAAT!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Living somewhere where there's lots of asians aint an excuse for making dumbarse comments about Eid.
    *** MISC Strength Crew ***
    squat 170kg/374lbs
    bench 125kg/275lbs
    deadlift 220kg/484lbs

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    big up all London miscers
    GUNNERS

Originally Posted by Kinbote View Post
    pretty sure you don't need to get another textbook, unless the course has changed a great deal since i took it (yes LSE). i wouldn't get too hung up on the problem sets - just make sure you understand the answers. in any case, the exam is usually piss, mostly because of a really generous marks sytem (120/100 points available lol)
    Did you do Econ?

The homework is quite hard. I understand the principles and everything, but the math that it requires I just can't do. It's knowing little tricks etc. and in time I think it'll get better and better but right now it's poor.

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jog > Tuck Jumps > Pull Thrus > RDLS > Front Squat > Calf raises > 20 rep leg extensions.

****ed.

kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000)
    the burn hurts more after the last rep of high rep leg extensions, u know that feel

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    Jog > Tuck Jumps > Pull Thrus > RDLS > Front Squat > Calf raises > 20 rep leg extensions.

****ed.
    Sounds easy.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kyble View Post
    the burn hurts more after the last rep of high rep leg extensions, u know that feel
    After every set of them I shouted '****'

Originally Posted by udizzyblud View Post
    Living somewhere where there's lots of asians aint an excuse for making dumbarse comments about Eid.
    lmao, calmdownbro.jpg it was a joke
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dazzahoff View Post
    I think the leg DOMS were partly because I haven't trained my legs for 3 weeks because of my sprained ankle.

I don't think I need a belt unless I'm squatting heavier, but I really noticed yesterday that my back gave out way before my legs.

Haven't taken any gym vids in months, mainly down to the fact that I predominantly train alone and my training/general fitness routine has been shoddy these last 3-4 months due to injury, de-motivation, constant travelling amongst a few other factors.

I feel that my squat form is a lot better now, watched a lot of videos in the last few months and my hams have got stronger I think has helped my stability coming out of the hole when squatting 100kg+

When are you showing us some new progress pics? Haven't seen any pics in ages man
    de-motivation? well you can just place a camera on the side you dont need anyone there

no pics from me brah, when i got that 140x5 squat in august, weighed around 78kg
    i decided to go on a cut- blew out my groin/stomach
    was out for 2 weeks

lifts went down like crazy but somehow i kept my leg 'size' (shows strength isnt all about size)

couldn't do 130 for 1
    so from late September i was eating at maintenance trying to get back to my lifts

but i only found out this week that i had been eating ~2300 cals
    so strong 6 week cut lol
    i was getting bigger, so i must have recomped somehow
    weigh ~73.5kg

i only have a myspace angle lats shot/abs shot and a crappy leg one

I got these cheese burgers man, just send me the file with the pics for these cheese burgers!

... I'll suck ya dick man!

For real, can you give me it?

A hour? A hour! A hour? A hour!
    well let me see if i can download it
    mine is 300mb so i have to upload it somehow

Originally Posted by JoeRainer View Post

post up some of this Drake guys stuff
    all my mates talk about him
    let me see what he is made of

Originally Posted by kyble View Post
    dont have them at home

how do you do them, i thought you lift at home too?

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just been watching live weightlifting, some of these guys are huge.

Then others is like doyouevenlift kinda .... Amazed at their strength ... amazing as hell
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally decided to start SS - now stuck between the standard program or babylover's modified version

Looked at strivers log and was like - issuchathingevenpossible.jpg which is making me want to do babylovers ...will rep for help
    Squat - 161kg @75kg BW
    Bench - 105kg @75kg BW
    Deadlift -180kg @75kg BW

dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dng992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

in b4 *******

Closed Thread
Page 112 of 330 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast