Closed Thread
Page 107 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 9890
    chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by twigmann View Post
    Try ws4sb, im a big believer in it. Its like PHAT but lower volume and more beginner suited.
    I thought ws4sb is for ectomorphs? I'm an endo. The only problem with PHAT is that my gym has rubbish equipment for legs so on tuesdays and thursdays (my power and hypertrophy leg days) I never do what it says to do as I don't have the equipment for it.. I do heavier on tuesdays (power) than thurs (Hypertrophy) but other than that I don't do much difference. I don't even count my sets or reps as I'm so unconfident and unaware with legs. I tend to do 5 sets of squats, then move on to stuff like single leg leg press, glute ham raise, seated calf raise on leg press and calf curl. I sometimes do lunges as well if it isn't too overkill and I'm not too tired. What do you recommend I do?

twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chillz View Post
    I thought ws4sb is for ectomorphs? I'm an endo. The only problem with PHAT is that my gym has rubbish equipment for legs so on tuesdays and thursdays (my power and hypertrophy leg days) I never do what it says to do as I don't have the equipment for it.. I do heavier on tuesdays (power) than thurs (Hypertrophy) but other than that I don't do much difference. I don't even count my sets or reps as I'm so unconfident and unaware with legs. I tend to do 5 sets of squats, then move on to stuff like single leg leg press, glute ham raise, seated calf raise on leg press and calf curl. I sometimes do lunges as well if it isn't too overkill and I'm not too tired. What do you recommend I do?
    It doesnt matter what body shape you are, ws will add decent strength and size.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

give it a read, theres alot of variation available in the exercises, he even gives you a list of ones you could use for each target body part. Whilst ive been on it my understanding of working out has improved 10 fold, jsut by reading his stuff and then looking up stuff for myself. Much better than the generic bb split

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RFed View Post
    ****ing ******* day at the gym. Usually about 3/4 people in there early afternoon, but packed today, one deadlifting 20kg for 20x20, then squatting 30kg for 15x10 sets, 2 hunchbacks attempting kickbacks, couple of fat ****s chatting as if they were in the pub, some random ginger guy doing laps of the gym stopping to do shoulder stretches right in the way (at one point he decided to lift and started deadlifting 20kg on the EZ bar whilst some guy was supersetting with it) and finally the asian guy in his winklepickers turned up. As soon as it cleared out a bit, the gym staff start checking stuff, doing some shrugs in the smith machine and this guy climbs in to read the metal plate on it and says to another guy 'Smith machine', then im loading up the bar for some deads and one guy comes over and blocks me to start checking it. Honestly wtf is up with some people, there was maybe 1/2 legit lifters putting some effort in.

**** knows how you brahs cope going at peak times
    loling reading it and lost it at the bold part

what a combo

Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    inb4 I kill myself

**** statistics! Honestly, worst lecturer EVER! Essentially everyone hates his lectures and everyone falls asleep. I try attend most but even then it hurts to be wasting my time. You learn nothing and then you get home to do the work and you realise it's all ridiculously hard.

He varies from some BLATANTLY easy **** to some ridiculously hard stuff. However, he's a complete ****ing moron and thinks that they ought to take the same amount of time. So he takes 20 minutes to explain a 1 minute problem and then 2 seconds to explain something that should take 20 minutes.

"So we use a little trick and play around with it"... suddenly 20 rows of long writing have been reduced to "2". Lolwut? Mind explaing that you ****ing retard?!
    shoot me a PM if you need any help with stats

chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by twigmann View Post
    It doesnt matter what body shape you are, ws will add decent strength and size.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

give it a read, theres alot of variation available in the exercises, he even gives you a list of ones you could use for each target body part. Whilst ive been on it my understanding of working out has improved 10 fold, jsut by reading his stuff and then looking up stuff for myself. Much better than the generic bb split
    It seems a bit too variant for me, I'd prefer if it was more set in stone and also I'd much prefer a 5 day split of some sort as I'd get annoyed not being in the gym 4 days of the week as I enjoy it too much lol

xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50) xenotick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't look like an endo..

twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twigmann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It seems a bit too variant for me, I'd prefer if it was more set in stone and also I'd much prefer a 5 day split of some sort as I'd get annoyed not being in the gym 4 days of the week as I enjoy it too much lol
    the variation helps, every week you set some PRs, if you feel you're not progressing on an exercise then you cycle a different exercise in that group. And defranco does add in another leg day on part 3, if thats what you're after.

makin all kinds o' gains mh1985's Avatar
    mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mh1985 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RFed View Post
    ****ing ******* day at the gym. Usually about 3/4 people in there early afternoon, but packed today, one deadlifting 20kg for 20x20, then squatting 30kg for 15x10 sets, 2 hunchbacks attempting kickbacks, couple of fat ****s chatting as if they were in the pub, some random ginger guy doing laps of the gym stopping to do shoulder stretches right in the way (at one point he decided to lift and started deadlifting 20kg on the EZ bar whilst some guy was supersetting with it) and finally the asian guy in his winklepickers turned up. As soon as it cleared out a bit, the gym staff start checking stuff, doing some shrugs in the smith machine and this guy climbs in to read the metal plate on it and says to another guy 'Smith machine', then im loading up the bar for some deads and one guy comes over and blocks me to start checking it. Honestly wtf is up with some people, there was maybe 1/2 legit lifters putting some effort in.

**** knows how you brahs cope going at peak times
    lol sounds like my Uni gym at peak time, fuk dat shyt...never going after 9am or before 8pm again (semi srs)
    531 Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139525433&page=1

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by xenotick View Post
    You don't look like an endo..
    aware me on how I don't? lol. brb soft as ****. brb big wrists and ankles for my size. brb 1800kcal rmr, was 1200kcal. brb all my fat on my hips. Inb4 'that's just all from high bodyfat'

Reindeerbrah in da house JoeRainer's Avatar
    JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoeRainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mh1985 View Post
    lol sounds like my Uni gym at peak time, fuk dat shyt...never going after 9am or before 8pm again (semi srs)
    In the gym with good_fella today, we witnessed one kid deadlifting 30kg total on a smith machine for 6 reps, one kid doing cable tricep extensions while inexplicably standing on a bosu ball, and an old man supersetting 4kg dumbell curls with repetitive but weirdly feminine-looking crotch kicks at a heavy bag. Lulz were had by all that day
    Brb attempting to become an ethnic minority Frank Zane (semi srs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Call me calvesbrah... not srs

***70's Diet Crew***

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How are yall *****s?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Feeling extremely unmotivated because of work right now.

Trying to get it out of my head but I can't motivate myself when I need to come back to this work. ****!
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) newbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All the talk of nandos I had to go

http://imgur.com/XsRzu

Whole chicken (I could only eat half was stuffed), haloumi, garlic bread and spicy rice, £5.25, tried to get the receipt in.

http://imgur.com/30Bly

u mirin?
    Last edited by newbrah; 11-10-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How many of you cheeky kunts have an Xbox and MW3? We need a big UK crew session

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bubblebath Gorilla View Post
    How many of you cheeky kunts have an Xbox and MW3? We need a big UK crew session
    Thoughts on MW3 brah?

I mean I've seen a few videos and it's pretty dissapointing to know they've reused so many models.

Been playing BF3, love how tactical it is. But sometimes I wish I had mw3 so I can go full rambomode.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Railingz View Post
    Thoughts on MW3 brah?

I mean I've seen a few videos and it's pretty dissapointing to know they've reused so many models.

Been playing BF3, love how tactical it is. But sometimes I wish I had mw3 so I can go full rambomode.
    Watched a friend play it. Just looks like an expensive map pack.
    200 attempt @ 17/05
    190 100%
    neg if don't deliver

Originally Posted by speakoN View Post
    Watched a friend play it. Just looks like an expensive map pack.
    Luls everyone says this. I loved COD4/MW2. Slipped of at BOPS, dunno if I should get or not.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    got an interview at hollister, which miscer worked there again? what do they ask, what should i wear?
    You gon' be topless standing outside the shop wearing flip flops bro?

I'm heading on now, drop me an inv if you come on bro.

I wanna try Team Defender, apparently get alot of points or something when your team holds the flag?
    Also can someone explain to me what the Marksman perk 1 is supossed to be?!
    Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!!

Sports? Yeah I do sports, sport of aesthetics / *mixed race crew*

All hail Thor.

Originally Posted by JokaJJayy View Post

I wanna try Team Defender, apparently get alot of points or something when your team holds the flag?
    BRO. MY QUESTION. NEEDS. AN. ANSWER yo
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I won't be playing with you, *******.
    Just got an email and my order of Skyrim has been cancelled! is this real life? I've only seen one game-station in notts and it will probably be sold out by the time I get down there tomorrow.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Pop Tarts taste like shít ¢яєω☆☆☆

Our destiny is frequently met in the very paths we take to avoid it.

JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000) JokaJJayy is just really nice. (+1000)
    BRO. MY QUESTION. NEEDS. AN. ANSWER yo
    Didnt see. Q about whether to get or not? well its very similar to previous cod but I think better then black ops.

Only thing im not keen on is some maps.. so many buildings
    Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!!

All hail Thor.

Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lewwwww View Post
    5k calories is over kill.
    I was making good strength gains at 2.8k-3k.

Got from 60kg deadlift - 145kg
    Bench was like 50kg - 82.5kg
    squat 40kg - 92.5kg

That was from like feb-june.
    Think im defo going to give it a go then, did you do the stardard 3x5 version or babylovers and were size gains for you noticable?
    Squat - 161kg @75kg BW
    Bench - 105kg @75kg BW
    Deadlift -180kg @75kg BW

Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm heading on now, drop me an inv if you come on bro.

I'll be going on in a bit brah

Thoughts on MW3 brah?

I actually really like it, best COD imo. Got kinda bored of battlefield and I've hardly played it

Originally Posted by Inurthreadz View Post
    I won't be playing with you, *******.
    Just got an email and my order of Skyrim has been cancelled! is this real life? I've only seen one game-station in notts and it will probably be sold out by the time I get down there tomorrow.
    And not a single truck was driven

Didnt see. Q about whether to get or not? well its very similar to previous cod but I think better then black ops.

Only thing im not keen on is some maps.. so many buildings
    Haha. MW2/COD4 ... Was the sht back in the day, problem is you don't know if it was just because they were the best thing since then, or you was young and naive.

I actually really like it, best COD imo. Got kinda bored of battlefield and I've hardly played it
    I decided to just go Asda and get it. Stupid bish IDin me ... With this stubble .... psssssssssssssssh.

Anyways, brb skipping campaign.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Haha. MW2/COD4 ... Was the sht back in the day, problem is you don't know if it was just because they were the best thing since then, or you was young and naive.

I decided to just go Asda and get it. Stupid bish IDin me ... With this stubble .... psssssssssssssssh.

Anyways, brb skipping campaign.

I only play games for multiplayer not gonna lie. I NEVER do campaigns. EVER
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    60 set chest/tri/back/traps/shoulders workout. I'm gonna DIE of overtraining brahs

(15% bodyfat so it doesn't really count)

Got 100kg CGBP for 4 sets of 6 though.

This.
    I buy these games for online, but have to get campaign done.

And cod4 was the best cod of them all.
    Hard to pick a 2nd, im finding mw3 the most challanging (but that possibly because im new at this game), mw2 and blk ops were piss easy getting kills like it was nothing.
    Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!!

All hail Thor.

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    would be mad if they didnt offer a Hawaiian skirt

edit - where the hellz da ps3 mw3 crew at??
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) udizzyblud has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sup fools
    *** MISC Strength Crew ***
    squat 170kg/374lbs
    bench 125kg/275lbs
    deadlift 220kg/484lbs

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    big up all London miscers
    GUNNERS

Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    would be mad if they didnt offer a Hawaiian skirt

edit - where the hellz da ps3 mw3 crew at??
    PS3 FOR NOOOBS.1.1/"111!"!!!1"?!?1...yo
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Closed Thread
Page 107 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast