Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How important are deadlifts?

I was wondering how important deadlifts are. I never deadlift, but other than that my workouts are pretty solid. Would appreciate it if someone could give me tips on adding deadlifts into my routine.
    -Nebraska Cornhuskers-
    -Kansas City Chiefs-

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    more important than bicep curls.

JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) JourneymanDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mrshami92 View Post
    I was wondering how important deadlifts are. I never deadlift, but other than that my workouts are pretty solid. Would appreciate it if someone could give me tips on adding deadlifts into my routine.
    Only important if you want to get bigger or stronger. Other than that, you can safely ignore.
    So you're saying you *want* it? Or you *wish* for it?

Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrshami92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JourneymanDave View Post
    Only important if you want to get bigger or stronger. Other than that, you can safely ignore.
    That's my plan. Hopefully I can get my form down asap and start DL'ing
    -Nebraska Cornhuskers-
    -Kansas City Chiefs-

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends what your goals are. If you want your back to be as strong as it can be, they'd be a good idea to do. If you want your hamstrings to be as developed as possible, RDL would be a good exercise to include in your routine, as well. As for DL's being a necessity... well no exercise is a necessity. Do what you wish.

JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeFusion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As I've gotten older, I've taken deadlifts out of my routine for safety reasons. If you aren't a powerlifter, a football player, or strongman competitor, I'd seriously reconsider doing it. And contrary to popular wisdom, I've gotten bigger and stronger without doing them (and the increases have been more dramatic since I stopped doing them - especially with my squat). As long as you do back squats, bent-over rows, and weighted hyperextensions, your lower back will get plenty of stimulation without the concern for damaging the lower back.

TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000) TheKoiCarp is just really nice. (+1000)
    When performed correctly they are an extremely efficient way of working a large number of major muscles in the body at the same time.

Only you can answer how important that is to you.
    Tight lower back? Aching knees? Poor hip flexor mobility? Weak glutes?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130876763

-=[Misc Scotch Crew]=-
    ***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JakeFusion View Post
    As I've gotten older, I've taken deadlifts out of my routine for safety reasons. If you aren't a powerlifter, a football player, or strongman competitor, I'd seriously reconsider doing it. And contrary to popular wisdom, I've gotten bigger and stronger without doing them (and the increases have been more dramatic since I stopped doing them - especially with my squat). As long as you do back squats, bent-over rows, and weighted hyperextensions, your lower back will get plenty of stimulation without the concern for damaging the lower back.

If you don't have any underlying injuries, use proper form and technique, and don't over strain yourself by lifting a too heavy weight, there is nothing to fear from doing deadlifts. Most cases I have seen and read people getting injured in the deadlift is they lift a too heavy weight too often and use bad form.

Have you ever tried doing kettlebell swings?. Swinging a 32kg kettlebell will give you the same strength benefits as doing a deadlift up to 2.5-3 times as much weight of the 32kg kettlebell.
    Strength without endurance, is as useless as, endurance without strength

*Eternal Virgin Crew*

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    nothing is ever necessary but trust me when i say that deads do have their place in a back workout if you want that big thick back. but i dont pull them from the floor any more, i use partial deads from a power rack. i set the side bars right below my knees and i pull from that starting point. i feel it all in my back. i've been using this version for almost 2 years now and it's made a huge difference in my back poses. so they definitely work.
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Live23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO they are a staple in your routine. Overall a great lift for mass and power. Get your form in check and you'll make great strides. It's ok learning how to Deadlift off of a video on here but if you can, have someone experienced at your gym help you with form.
    Current Max:
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 500

PROUD BUT NEVER SATISFIED

gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gabytheft is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey I can only speak for myself but I didn't deadlift for more than a year when I started lifting because I was a nooby and I was scared of injury and improper form so I stayed away from it.. I still maid decent gains but when I started deadlifting a couple months ago my gains were much more dramatic all around. This could have been for any number of reasons but the only major change I had was that I started DL. So yeah. I say you do it.. But just watch videos and ask around if you need help with your form that's really important. I've seen so many people at the gym screwing it up..

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The benefits of deadlifting aside, ripping a barbell off the ground sends a spine chilling rush of adrenalive through my body. feelsgoodman.jpg

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It depends upon what your goals are., if you train powerlifting then yes do them from time to time. If your goals is something other than powerlifting or a goal to increase 'power' and rate of force development then you dont have to do them. Its quite simple
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know a few bb's that never focused on regular deadlifts. Dorian being one of them.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori...ng_insight.htm
    Always desire to learn something useful. -Sophocles

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For a beginner, deads are usually great for developing strength and muscle mass.

With that being said, once you develop a good amount of muscle mass I don't think deads are as important, as long as you are progressing and growing. As long as you are lifting heavy and causing hypertrophy to the individual targetted muscles with your moves, you should be good.

Thanks for all the tips. I am going to start light and work on my form like I said. After about a year of lifting I think it would definitely help because my progress has slowed down, and I think they would improve my strength all around.
    -Nebraska Cornhuskers-
    -Kansas City Chiefs-

Originally Posted by avodo View Post
    The benefits of deadlifting aside, ripping a barbell off the ground sends a spine chilling rush of adrenalive through my body. feelsgoodman.jpg
    That's what I like to hear!
    -Nebraska Cornhuskers-
    -Kansas City Chiefs-

pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    as important as you want them to be... i am for pro deadlifting
    "you know i went to the gym today and felt like i was the only one even lifting"

http://curlsareforgirls.blogspot.com/

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think people are intimidated by deadlifts at first out of fear of injury and the false belief that it is a hard move to learn. The honest truth is squat and bench press are much harder to learn proper technique for, and actually can KILL you if you f#$@ up. If you f&$# up deadlift, there's virtually no chance you're going to die, and you can just drop the bar at any point and instantly relieve the pressure. You can learn how to deadlift without hurting yourself after maybe 2-3 weeks of lightweight practice and watching the instructional video in the sticky once or twice. I know I'm oversimplifying a bit, but you can pretty much safely deadlift as long as you know how to properly align your spine. Lumbar is not rounded, but not hyperextended either.

As for the benefits of deadlifts, they are numerous. There are few exercises that rival the workout efficiency of deadlifts. By efficiency, I mean the amount of muscle work per time. You can challenge almost your entire body with this single move, which can help you avoid countless hours of isolating one muscle at a time (although isolation exercises do have their place as well).

Originally Posted by kanis999 View Post
    I think people are intimidated by deadlifts at first out of fear of injury and the false belief that it is a hard move to learn. The honest truth is squat and bench press are much harder to learn proper technique for, and actually can KILL you if you f#$@ up. If you f&$# up deadlift, there's virtually no chance you're going to die, and you can just drop the bar at any point and instantly relieve the pressure. You can learn how to deadlift without hurting yourself after maybe 2-3 weeks of lightweight practice and watching the instructional video in the sticky once or twice. I know I'm oversimplifying a bit, but you can pretty much safely deadlift as long as you know how to properly align your spine. Lumbar is not rounded, but not hyperextended either.

As for the benefits of deadlifts, they are numerous. There are few exercises that rival the workout efficiency of deadlifts. By efficiency, I mean the amount of muscle work per time. You can challenge almost your entire body with this single move, which can help you avoid countless hours of isolating one muscle at a time (although isolation exercises do have their place as well).
    Good ****. I have never thought about dying while benching or squatting. Haha now I'm aware, thanks.
    -Nebraska Cornhuskers-
    -Kansas City Chiefs-

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    nothing is ever necessary but trust me when i say that deads do have their place in a back workout if you want that big thick back. But i dont pull them from the floor any more, i use partial deads from a power rack. I set the side bars right below my knees and i pull from that starting point. I feel it all in my back. I've been using this version for almost 2 years now and it's made a huge difference in my back poses. So they definitely work.
    this^^^
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    nothing is ever necessary but trust me when i say that deads do have their place in a back workout if you want that big thick back. but i dont pull them from the floor any more, i use partial deads from a power rack. i set the side bars right below my knees and i pull from that starting point. i feel it all in my back. i've been using this version for almost 2 years now and it's made a huge difference in my back poses. so they definitely work.
    That's called a rack pull...

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good ****. I have never thought about dying while benching or squatting. Haha now I'm aware, thanks.
    Neither was I, but I was watching a Rippetoe video, and according to him, something like a dozen people die every year from BP.

MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MB35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I never liked deadlifts and stayed away from them until my personal trainer buddy taught me the right form on them & explained to me why they are one of, if not the best exercise to use. I credit a lot of my gains the last 2 months to that alone. Maybe its cause i've just been working harder in general & eating better, but I honestly feel like deadlifts have helped me with strength all around for all exercises. Also just the way I look in general. Even if you only care about "mirror muscles" deadlifts have already made my forearms & traps noticeably bigger. I've also seen a gain in strength & a bid of size in my biceps since doing deadlifts. If you pull heavy enough weight you will notice every muscle in your arms & shoulders working along with your back/legs.

They arn't a 100% neccessity, but I think they help speed up gains & honestly for your ego, its probably the exercise you'd be able to use the most heavyweight on...pulling a heavy amount of weight off the floor with nothing but your own power makes you feel pretty good.

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Deadlifting is great for motivation imo.

I mean cmon, this is the lift where you can lift the most weight!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    did deadlifts last night. love em. I dont think theres a whole lot of people that do them at my gym though. cause when I do deadlifts I get alot of stares. Could be my form is FUBAR and i dont know it.

marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) marcello696 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jhawth View Post
    did deadlifts last night. love em. I dont think theres a whole lot of people that do them at my gym though. cause when I do deadlifts I get alot of stares. Could be my form is FUBAR and i dont know it.
    same here, I only see two other people at my gym that deadlift and anytime one of us do them we get strange stares. I think the average person is intimated by them

See, my gym is mostly 30 to 40 year olds +
    I'm easily the youngest one at my gym and have might seen someone deadlifting once or twice. There really is no specific place to DL, either. So I would be required to DL in the squat and power rack.
    -Nebraska Cornhuskers-
    -Kansas City Chiefs-

Originally Posted by marcello696 View Post
    same here, I only see two other people at my gym that deadlift and anytime one of us do them we get strange stares. I think the average person is intimated by them
    So it's a good stare

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Iv honestly half assed doing legs since I started lifting. Best Iv done is doing legs once a week for 1.5 years straight.In the past 8 months I would be lucky to hit them one time every 3 weeks or so. I cant begin to think of all the ways my body would have benefited from doing legs consistently from day 1...

That's my plan. Hopefully I can get my form down asap and start DL'ing
    check out deadlighting 101 sticky up top. I follow the first video to a "T"
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up