Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Older guys and young girls....I find men up to age 26 still quite immature.

( by older I mean 27-35)

If you’re 27 and + would you consider getting in to a long term relationship with a 21/22 year old if you thought she was mature enough and you could
    bond with her? If not, why?

Women are much more mature on average, than men their age, it’s one of the reasons in the past why I’ve avoided ( and continue to avoid) relationships with guys my age and I find that guys that are a few years older are just the same as guys my age ( on the maturity level) but a little more confident and understanding.

I like having meaningful conversations which quite a few guys around that age can’t have or get bored of easily.

I’m starting to see no point in dating guys around my age for the long term…especially since I’m becoming more and more attracted to older guys. I think older men can be far more interesting and attractive than the guys my age. I don’t want to get with anyone just for fun anymore, but look for a long term partner, and from what I’ve come across most young guys don’t have that intention. Most older guys know what they want…where as the young just kind of ‘go with the flow’. I’m not saying that I want to settle down right now, but I think that I would want to settle down a lot earlier than guys just a few years older.

This isn’t just about finding someone who’d maybe want to settle down at the same time. But I really appreciate and find older men attractive. I love that they’ve had more experience, not especially in relationships but other worldly things. I like that they often open up to me and honestly share their feelings, desire and secrets with me. They’re more able to carry on thought provoking conversations without judging you or your feelings.

I know that there aren’t a lot of girls my age that would be classed as mature…but there are quite a few.

The best relationship I’ve had was with an older guy and since then nothing really compares, especially on the maturity level. Recently I’ve been rejecting guys because of this or just keeping them as friends :/

A misunderstanding that could arise: Yes, I like men who are older, but that does not automatically mean that because you are older, I like you…

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This message is hidden because Imonlydancing is on your ignore list.

No one cares what you think or like.
    They may also find you dumber than a rock and a disposable piece of vagina/bragging rights.
    Good luck with your self-entitled goals in 2012.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    ( by older I mean 27-35)

If you’re 27 and + would you consider getting in to a long term relationship with a 21/22 year old if you thought she was mature enough and you could

Women are much more mature on average, than men their age, it’s one of the reasons in the past why I’ve avoided ( and continue to avoid) relationships with guys my age and I find that guys that are a few years older are just the same as guys my age ( on the maturity level) but a little more confident and understanding.

I like having meaningful conversations which quite a few guys around that age can’t have or get bored of easily.

I’m starting to see no point in dating guys around my age for the long term…especially since I’m becoming more and more attracted to older guys. I think older men can be far more interesting and attractive than the guys my age. I don’t want to get with anyone just for fun anymore, but look for a long term partner, and from what I’ve come across most young guys don’t have that intention. Most older guys know what they want…where as the young just kind of ‘go with the flow’. I’m not saying that I want to settle down right now, but I think that I would want to settle down a lot earlier than guys just a few years older.

This isn’t just about finding someone who’d maybe want to settle down at the same time. But I really appreciate and find older men attractive. I love that they’ve had more experience, not especially in relationships but other worldly things. I like that they often open up to me and honestly share their feelings, desire and secrets with me. They’re more able to carry on thought provoking conversations without judging you or your feelings.

I know that there aren’t a lot of girls my age that would be classed as mature…but there are quite a few.

The best relationship I’ve had was with an older guy and since then nothing really compares, especially on the maturity level. Recently I’ve been rejecting guys because of this or just keeping them as friends :/

A misunderstanding that could arise: Yes, I like men who are older, but that does not automatically mean that because you are older, I like you…
    Earlier this year I decided "I'm over people younger than 25." They're stupid flakes, I decided.

Then I got stood up three times in a row by a 28-year-old, and started dating a 22-year-old who is 100% Grade A marriage material.

Don't be so quick to judge?

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In other words; OP wants a daddy figure because her relationship w her father was fukked and as an added bonus she'll have someone to pay for her because we all know even mcdonalds wouldnt hire her mentally handicapped ass.
    She's mad cause younger men realize how annoying and stupid she is and only use her for ass.
    She turns to older (read: desperate) men because they will do anything (like conversate with an utter moron for hours) to please a younger piece of pussy instead of just fuk and chuck.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    This message is hidden because Imonlydancing is on your ignore list.

No one cares what you think or like.
    They may also find you dumber than a rock and a disposable piece of vagina/bragging rights.
    Good luck with your self-entitled goals in 2012.
    Then why are you even posting?

I like my vagina A LOT.

Stop pretending i'm on your ignore list please

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This message is hidden because lexinak and is a stupid feminist idiot is on your ignore list.
    ( by older I mean 27-35)

have seen one sure - consider - maybe...

she's too young and doesnt understand a lot of things that come with being older. Sometimes I have shtt to do, when I was younger I put off doing certain things because I have time, now I have different motivations, different aspirations, different levels of success I want NOW vs then.

Young women want to go out and explore and do dumb shtt with their girls IF they are not and the guy is not ok with this then they get bored. Young chicks have ADD... bad...

the differences you list are reasons why young women like men but its also a lot different going to dinner with a 21 y.o than a 26-30 year old. She knows how to carry herself a lot different. EVEN if you want to say women are more mature at younger ages (which THEY ALL SAY -and its RARELY ever true) they dont have that attitude or havent seen enough of the world either. Its a great thing for a young woman to be around an older guy cause we have more and can offer more to her also. Which it makes it easier to see why an older guy would want a longer type relationship with a younger woman. Shes 21 - date her for 3 years get married and than have her at 24 shes in her prime for a good 3-7 years... IF she doesnt balloon up

most young women see their friends out drinking and partying and want to be cool like their girl friends so they go and do that... they rarely want to be tied down

what was the length of your last relationship?

In other words; OP wants a daddy figure because her relationship w her father was fukked and as an added bonus she'll have someone to pay for her because we all know even mcdonalds wouldnt hire her mentally handicapped ass.
    She's mad cause younger men realize how annoying and stupid she is and only use her for ass.
    She turns to older (read: desperate) men because they will do anything (like conversate with an utter moron for hours) to please a younger piece of pussy instead of just fuk and chuck.

Well i'm glad you brought the 'daddy figure/ issue' up, because i've read about that. But it's a pile of **** in my opinion. My dads a great guy and has always been a fantastic dad. I love him

Weirdly..( and i don't think this has anything to do with my looks, well not entirely) but i've always got the guy I wanted...and quite a few of them really fall for me, but i don't always feel the same and i think it's because of this.

Plus i hate the thought of depending on another person to support me, so that doesn't apply.

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    Then I got stood up three times in a row by a 28-year-old
    I used to let women walk all over me doing stuff like this (standing me up with some lame after the fact sob story that they would send via email... flaking via text, etc...) and I'd get pissed. Finally, I had to look in the mirror and admit that people in life only get treated as badly as they allow themselves to be treated... and I was continually allowing myself to get treated like that.

Guys will sometimes put up with this sh*t because we are desperate to get laid, and alot of guys are under the mistaken belief that when a girl does something b*tchy *(stand you up, flacke, etc...) that we should just act "nicer" as to avoid confrontaction. You, however, are a chick so getting laid whenever you want is no problem so sex wasn't your motivation here.

The first time he stood you up, the blame was completely on him for being a d-bag.

The second and third time he stood you up, the blame was squarely on you for being a doormat and giving him two more chances.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by irishjackmp View Post
    I used to let women walk all over me doing stuff like this (standing me up with some lame after the fact sob story that they would send via email... flaking via text, etc...) and I'd get pissed. Finally, I had to look in the mirror and admit that people in life only get treated as badly as they allow themselves to be treated... and I was continually allowing myself to get treated like that.

Guys will sometimes put up with this sh*t because we are desperate to get laid, and alot of guys are under the mistaken belief that when a girl does something b*tchy *(stand you up, flacke, etc...) that we should just act "nicer" as to avoid confrontaction. You, however, are a chick so getting laid whenever you want is no problem so sex wasn't your motivation here.

The first time he stood you up, the blame was completely on him for being a d-bag.

The second and third time he stood you up, the blame was squarely on you for being a doormat and giving him two more chances.
    You are absolutely right. Fool me once...

kineticforce, u mad women have rights?

Earlier this year I decided "I'm over people younger than 25." They're stupid flakes, I decided.

Then I got stood up three times in a row by a 28-year-old, and started dating a 22-year-old who is 100% Grade A marriage material.

Don't be so quick to judge?
    I guess we can only go on experience then...

I've never come across any guy who is 26 yrs and below..who i would consider marriage material..not even a few years down the line.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls Don't feed the trolls
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    kineticforce, u mad?
    no cause you are just a troll who used another chicks picture.... and mods wont ban or remove your account access

but most of all Im not mad cause your mind is full of information that is false - you mad you're whole entire reality is false and fake and you cant determine what is true or real cause you view the world through frosted glass......

WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000) WesMang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Age has nothing to do with maturity and neither does gender. Most people figure that out when they reach adulthood, those who have not... well they are not adults yet.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't kid yourself OP - you're far from mature.

You think the guys your age are immature because they pump + dump. That's a reflection of you, not them.

I just imagined OP reading this post and no joke, an image came to mind of something (this information) hitting a wall and dropping to the ground, broken.

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my last gf was 24ish I'm 30. purely physical, in fact outside of that...she wasnt really much of a girlfriend

with that said....TROLL!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WesMang View Post
    Age has nothing to do with maturity and neither does gender. Most people figure that out when they reach adulthood, those who have not... well they are not adults yet.
    Well i know that not all older men are mature as i know a few that aren't. But more older guys are mature compared to younger ones. And i think gender does have a role in maturity if not all, a lot of the time it does.

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wesmang View Post
    age has nothing to do with maturity and neither does gender. Most people figure that out when they reach adulthood, those who have not... Well they are not adults yet.
    Qft!

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well i know that not all older men are mature as i know a few that aren't. But more older guys are mature compared to younger ones. And i think gender does have a role in maturity if not all, a lot of the time it does.

Enjoy getting used by older guys, or at BEST having an older guy settle with you purely to have a trophy wife.

Originally Posted by Fabs23 View Post
    my last gf was 24ish I'm 30. purely physical, in fact outside of that...she wasnt really much of a girlfriend

with that said....TROLL!!!!!!!

Well it says people like me are rare. I know my relationships weren't purely physical. We connecetd on a deeper level.
    And i don't expect older guys to think all young girls are mature...but there are some.

Plus i'm not a troll!

The last two pic, and i have a spoon in the profile pic.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph.../Imonlydancing

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    no cause you are just a troll who used another chicks picture.... and mods wont ban or remove your account access

but most of all Im not mad cause your mind is full of information that is false - you mad you're whole entire reality is false and fake and you cant determine what is true or real cause you view the world through frosted glass......
    Not true. I've posted spoon pics here before. The fact that I don't have to obey your dumb ass proves nothing.

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it says people like me are rare. I know my relationships weren't purely physical. We connecetd on a deeper level.
    And i don't expect older guys to think all young girls are mature...but there are some.

Plus i'm not a troll!

The last two pic, and i have a spoon in the profile pic.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph.../Imonlydancing
    i dont see the spoon...possibly a fork or some kind of dining utensil but I cant confirm that is a spoon. No not all girls are immature, but many are.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As a 29 year old man I can say that most stable men in my age group, and stable is an important part of this, recognize the unavoidable whore phase that all women go through between the ages of 21 and 25. Now, these two numbers aren't absolute. Girls that start college at 18 and/or live in a country where the drinking age is below 21 might actually start earlier, but generally the whore phase lasts from 21 to 25.

Any woman in this phase is automatically considered NOT long term relationship material. Whores are going to whore, and there's no sense in getting attached. Now this doesn't mean that men my age won't BANG girls in their whore phase, absolutely they will. They will even brag about it to their friends because, lets be honest, 21 year old girls are held together better than 26 year old girls. They will even play lip service to what a girl in her whore phase thinks a "real" relationship is like in order to continue to bang her for a while. Because of youth's collapsed sense of time (ergo 3 months is long) she might even think she's in a long, serious, relationship whereas the more established dude is still just hitting it "for a bit" before quitting it. The guys my age that have hit the wall, and are ready to settle down are doing one of three things:

1. in the process of settling down (already in a relationship/engaged/married/etc)

2. Only looking for a settle down type girl (age 25+)

3. Banging a young chick while looking for a settle down type girl

So what does this all mean? It means if you're a young girl that only wants to date older guys because you think they're more serious, stable, and willing to open up to you emotionally, what is ACTUALLY happening is that you're still getting pumped and dumped, but by a guy with more patience and practice at playing you. The guys that actually ARE more serious...aren't banging coeds, they're chasing career women.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Not true. I've posted spoon pics here before. The fact that I don't have to obey your dumb ass proves nothing.
    it just proves you jelly Im a man - and your a woman...

you want a penis dont you?

Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    Enjoy getting used by older guys, or at BEST having an older guy settle with you purely to have a trophy wife.
    Quite the contrary.

OP is exploiting a niche many women frequently use in a slump.
    Younger men are in their sexual "prime", and more prone to going out, meeting women, and using them sexually then disregarding.
    Many older men find themselves in sexless marriages, or alone in a narrowed dating pool, and would jump for joy at the chance to bang a 20 year old girl again and relive their glory days.

So you have one demographic (younger men) who couldn't care less because they do it all the time and will fuk and chuck rittards like OP on the regular, and then another demographic (older men) who long for sexual contact with a younger girl simply because they're sexually starved.
    The latter will go to great lengths to impress the younger women in order to bed them, while the former will maybe game a little and then it's put out or get out.

Younger women who crave older men specifically will typically fall into that category, or they have problems stemming from their biological father and they use older men to try and recreate or fill a void that was left by him.
    IMO, op sucks ass with guys her own age, and since her fragile little ego is teetering on the verge of destruction, she seeks out older, desperate men to placate her and make her feel special.
    If she had any sort of personality, qualities, or positive traits, men her age would show interest past sex. The fact that she's consistently used or disregarded when she does not put out tells me clearly that she is painfully difficult to be around for a multitude of reasons. Her posts here confirm that theory, crystal clear.
    Common Sense Crew

ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At 21 you are not mature. You only think you are because you have no idea what real maturity is. You don't know what responsibility is either. So get over yourself.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quite the contrary.

OP is exploiting a niche many women frequently use in a slump.
    Younger men are in their sexual "prime", and more prone to going out, meeting women, and using them sexually then disregarding.
    Many older men find themselves in sexless marriages, or alone in a narrowed dating pool, and would jump for joy at the chance to bang a 20 year old girl again and relive their glory days.

So you have one demographic (younger men) who couldn't care less because they do it all the time and will fuk and chuck rittards like OP on the regular, and then another demographic (older men) who long for sexual contact with a younger girl simply because they're sexually starved.
    The latter will go to great lengths to impress the younger women in order to bed them, while the former will maybe game a little and then it's put out or get out.

Younger women who crave older men specifically will typically fall into that category, or they have problems stemming from their biological father and they use older men to try and recreate or fill a void that was left by him.
    IMO, op sucks ass with guys her own age, and since her fragile little ego is teetering on the verge of destruction, she seeks out older, desperate men to placate her and make her feel special.
    If she had any sort of personality, qualities, or positive traits, men her age would show interest past sex. The fact that she's consistently used or disregarded when she does not put out tells me clearly that she is painfully difficult to be around for a multitude of reasons. Her posts here confirm that theory, crystal clear.
    some buried under all the insults there's a few nuggets of truth that generally agree with my post.

the moral of both janky and I's stories is...older dudes are playing younger women with no intent on making a lasting relationship from it. Either because they're reliving their glory days or waiting on the right girl to come along. Either way, the additional years gives them more experience at playing so it takes the younger girl significantly longer to figure it out..or mayve never. He might be able to string her along until he gets tired of her, and is able to invent a lovely, beleivable "its not you its me" excuse to end it """amicable."""
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Originally Posted by ebn2002 View Post
    At 21 you are not mature. You only think you are because you have no idea what real maturity is. You don't know what responsibility is either. So get over yourself.

HOORAY for wanting a partner to possess qualities I dont even comprehend which just further exhibits my own immaturity!!! lol
    I'm like saaaaa mature at 20, i need a man thats like mature n stuff yanno? cause like young men are just so immature like they just want sex n stuff but like i need long thoughtful conversations n stuff cause im like saaa mature.

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    some buried under all the insults there's a few nuggets of truth that generally agree with my post.

the moral of both janky and I's stories is...older dudes are playing younger women with no intent on making a lasting relationship from it. Either because they're reliving their glory days or waiting on the right girl to come along. Either way, the additional years gives them more experience at playing so it takes the younger girl significantly longer to figure it out..or mayve never. He might be able to string her along until he gets tired of her, and is able to invent a lovely, beleivable "its not you its me" excuse to end it """amicable."""
    Desperation if you ask me.
    Think about it; what does an older man gain from banging a girl who can't even go to the bar?
    NOTHING.
    Bragging rights? lol. to who? his wife? his married friends on the golf course?
    Is he going to seriously have a relationship with this girl? LO-effing-L... absolutely not.
    Using her for pussy... sure, but I wouldn't think of him as some sly greyfox that's so cunning he is out-playing the girl... he's just so desperate for sex or young pussy (or reliving old sexcapades) that he'll do whatever it takes to impress her.

That's hardly skill, that's desperation. An older male with skill recognizes his value and pursues women of his own caliber, not 21 year old bar rats that are like omg saaaa drunknnkkkkkk<3
    Of course jaded young women eat it up and think "OMG he likes meee<3333 and he's saaa smart and matuuuurrreee and classyyyy<33333 maybe he'll take me shopping at forever21111<333 XxoxOxOxOxO"
    Then they get on their soap box and bitch about how immature guys their own age are (lol) because they can't get their way with them... they act like they know something about life, love, and relationships - but they're just using classic misdirection to shift the attention off of their own failings.

Older men ARE more mature, duh, because age garners experience. However, it means jack sht to the younger women being used as a desperate escape from the monotony that has become the older man's life.
    You're still being used, just by an older, more worldly, desperate male that will go to greater lengths than your own age demographic.
    Last edited by janky; 10-18-2011 at 11:26 AM.
    Common Sense Crew

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of course older guys would consider it, I would probably consider it, but only if she's hot and loves sex. Older guys are not going to be serious w/a 21 yr old girl. How can I have a meaningful relationship, half the stuff I talk about, music, tv, movies, etc., a 21 yr old will know NOTHING about. That's what makes relationships w/people around your own age fun. Similar interests.

elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) elementaltoad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ( by older I mean 27-35)

Women are much more mature on average, than men their age
    Stopped reading right there unfortunately. I've met more immature girls than I care to count. It's people, people are the problem, there are plenty of worthless types on both sides. I've got a house, cars are paid off, steady career, proposed to my ex, who left (bought the house for us) I'd hardly consider myself immature personally.

Desperation if you ask me.
    Think about it; what does an older man gain from banging a girl who can't even go to the bar?
    NOTHING.
    Bragging rights? lol. to who? his wife? his married friends on the golf course?
    As "the last single friend" in a group of married dudes I have been explicitly told that dudes are living vicariously through me. So, yea, there's a little bit of bragging going on to the "married friends on the golf course" as you state. All dudes like to remember the hunt...even if they can't participate anymore.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*