Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArifFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Reef58 View Post
    I am no fan of GNC, but why?
    Because some people are ignorant and under the false assumption that GNC doesn't carry ANY products that work. When that couldn't be further from the truth.

chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000) chavostrong is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Imma agree. GNC is okay yeah little over priced and at time more over priced.but helps when get discounts on top gold card members discounts. I just bought it for $30 online. 30 day supply. I did the 1lb powder worked swell with in the 2 1/2wks. Loved it.

Waiting for my order actually, just doing some research, just would Like to ask, "how well Is this product compaired to the powder?" By the way, the pills are a better cost then the powder, no?. In my opinion
    Last edited by chavostrong; 10-10-2013 at 05:06 PM.

mdjd80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question with a pre-workout

I've been using the AMP vitapak and like it. I take all of it in the mid-morning. Is it okay to then take a pre-workout supplement in the evening?

Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mdjd80 View Post
    I've been using the AMP vitapak and like it. I take all of it in the mid-morning. Is it okay to then take a pre-workout supplement in the evening?
    You could, but the pre might keep you up at night depending when you take it/the caffeine amount in it.

NickStacey22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on the package in small writing it says take in the morning with meal

bmalone84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I take woman's vitapak and my gnc guy takes the guy pak

Originally Posted by Jose1orres View Post
    I just started program and very impressed. I was told by GNC rep to take 30 minutes before working out but noticed last night had trouble going to sleep due to feeling over energized. If anyone that has been taking this, when do you take the whole pak or do you split it up? Thanks and any information is greatly appreciated!
    And he takes cla through day because that's what kicks all your fat you eat out the door so you want to take the gel pills one at breakfast one at lunch and you really want the other two for dinner to help you get rid of fatty food at end of day if you eat after you workout and the vitamins take one at breakfast and other at lunch vitamins are not suppose to give you energy but it's when you use up most your vitamins is early part of day... The thermo take at lunch any later your screwed on sleep and if your told other wise we'll all that is that they are getting use to pill and it's not working as we'll and if you don't work out that day same thermo for day you do! So you won't get use to thermo but waterex take in morning before food ... And no matter what drink plenty water at least a gallon a day through out day that's where you will see difference and with these if you stick with a good percent of dinners at night to be small or lean and drink amino pre workout and protein post you will see change also good luck!!!

bmalone84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mdjd80 View Post
    Not always true it depends on person and their tolerance because they may not be able to hNdle it... If it's person that's not use to everyday workout or energy or very small person they will over amp and get sick or tired your suppose to change things around and see what fits you best and what you can and cannot take and if you do over amp plenty of water to simmer it down!!!

hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000) hamdysayed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is this like some advertising thread? In b4 nics lock this trash.
    Learn....then share the knowledge.

iBulk

ARA(1.5 grams)+PA(1.2 + grams)= GAINS

TheWebb619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey whats up man, im a GNC rep, and ive had a few peopke come in with the same probablem. I suggest taking two CLA your multi vitamin, the thermo, and waterex, in the morning. Then take your last two CLA at night. You should get the best results that way.

ironlover4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I first got the vitapak the sales rep recommended I take one megamen in the morning with breakfast and the rest 30 minutes before workout. On non-workout days, take one megamen in the morning with breakfast and the rest with lunch. It worked for me. I like it.
    Devil's Advocate

valkrallex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How I take it is two CLA's and one vitamin with breakfast and protein. Then after I've been up for about an hour (I get up really early because I'm military), I take the X12 (6AM) to power through my morning. At lunch, I take my pre-workout powder with the water-x and do my workout. Follow that up with post-workout sups, biotin and other vitamin. Then have the remaining CLA's after dinner with protein.

MikeOTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't yet attest as to how this works as I'm only a day in, but I definitely felt a difference in energy levels on day 1.

I did ask the GNC employee (who seemed extremely knowledgeable and helpful) and this is what I was told after indicating that I worked out in the evening:

Breakfast- Thermogenic (red pill), CLA (gold pill), multivitamin (greenish pill)
    Lunch - Thermogenic, CLA, multivitamin
    Dinner - the remaining two pills (CLA/herb supplement)

If you think about it logically, it makes sense to break it up as you ensure proper absorption, and you have a consistent effect throughout the day until your workout.

Just because they are in blister packs, doesn't mean you take them all at once. And those who do are going to be in for a surprise eventually! (been there, done that with a similar blister pack that GNC sells, not knowing that I had to take them at different times!).

DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm willing to get shot on this website, but I'll be truthful. I bought this product last year and can say I was beyond satisfied as I used this in conjunction with training for the military (though I didn't make the cut). The burning calories made me feel extremely good no matter what I ate at times (mostly lean meat and vegetables) and I lost over 15 pounds of unwanted fat and was on the way to a leaner body. Sadly, I took to truck driving and gained most of it back, but I would recommend this product to anyone out there. The only problem I had was that I hated the price tag. I miss this product sometimes and wish I could do it again. I just may as soon as another job comes around for me.
    Fear is but in the imagination. Courage is the threat of a colder reality!!!!

"You didn't wake up today to be a weak a** b****!"

memocp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What if I work out at 6 am (can't any other time), should I take them after workout at breakfast?

kenney01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When to take it if I do a lot of walking and climbing stairs and lifting boxes

DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DragonautPyg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by memocp View Post
    What if I work out at 6 am (can't any other time), should I take them after workout at breakfast?
    I took this two years ago. This was my regiment when I was a corrections officer. My prison unit had an employee gym on sight.

First two CLAs with breakfast.

The thermo igniter 12x and the waterex 30-45-minutes before my break to go to the gym.

The final two CLAs with my protein shake which was my lunch.

On my off days, I took them all with breakfast and busted it out for the next two hours.

Hope that helps. But everyone finds their own thing after a while. Good luck!

Originally Posted by kenney01 View Post
    When to take it if I do a lot of walking and climbing stairs and lifting boxes
    How strenuous is the activity? Just know you will sweat quite a lot. How many hours? You won't be able to keep still due to the thermo igniter.