PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Iso-100 or Nitro Tech

Hey everyone i hope you're all doing well (: if you had to choose between Iso-100 Dymatize and Nitro Tech from Muscletech, which one would you choose and why? Excluding the price, by quality which one is the best?

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That would depend on what you are looking for. They are different products. The ISO-100 is an Isolate, whereas NitroTech is a blend of proteins.

Of course, I am partial the ISO. Thanks for considering it!!

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PugnaQ View Post
    Hey everyone i hope you're all doing well (: if you had to choose between Iso-100 Dymatize and Nitro Tech from Muscletech, which one would you choose and why? Excluding the price, by quality which one is the best?
    Both are great.. heh, in fact both are in my supp stash at the moment
    Orange Dreamsicle for Dymatize. . and Decadent Brownie Nitrotech.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like the above two said It depends on what your looking for.
    ISO 100- have had the banana and the BDAY CAKE- both Really good and suggest you try.

Nitro tech - have had vanilla Birthday cake and the Mocha Cappuccino swirl- And can say both of those are good , it come down to if you want a pure isolate with about 100 with ISO. Or NT- with some added creatine slightly higher fat

I really like both and don't think you can go wrong!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    That would depend on what you are looking for. They are different products. The ISO-100 is an Isolate, whereas NitroTech is a blend of proteins.

Of course, I am partial the ISO. Thanks for considering it!!
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question (:

What I look on both of the proteins is which one actually gives the exact or almost exactly the amount of protein that the label says. Iso-100 says 25g - NitroTech 30g if i'm not mistaken

Do both supply you with that much protein?

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question (:

What I look on both of the proteins is which one actually gives the exact or almost exactly the amount of protein that the label says. Iso-100 says 25g - NitroTech 30g if i'm not mistaken

Do both supply you with that much protein?
    Glad that ISO-100 is one of your choices! Here are some informative videos regarding testing our powder for claims and actual protein content -

Instagram - @mooddani

iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know what you guys are paying for Iso100 but I see no reason for anyone to use a hydrolysed protein.

Top dollar for no return in appreciable benefit within anyones lifetime.

You'd get as good benefits using a WPC in my opinion.

Might not be what people want to hear, but it's a fact.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Like the above two said It depends on what your looking for.
    ISO 100- have had the banana and the BDAY CAKE- both Really good and suggest you try.

Nitro tech - have had vanilla Birthday cake and the Mocha Cappuccino swirl- And can say both of those are good , it come down to if you want a pure isolate with about 100 with ISO. Or NT- with some added creatine slightly higher fat

I really like both and don't think you can go wrong!
    thank you both for the NitroTech support!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Nitro tech - have had vanilla Birthday cake and the Mocha Cappuccino swirl- And can say both of those are good , it come down to if you want a pure isolate with about 100 with !
    Those two are my go to NitroTech options also. I'm glad you like them man.

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to post this exact thing - including the flavors.

It all comes down to what you're looking for in a protein as both have their advantages. One is lower calorie (iso) and one has a bit higher. Both are good though
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Iso-100
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Glad that ISO-100 is one of your choices! Here are some informative videos regarding testing our powder for claims and actual protein content -

Originally Posted by iain1668 View Post
    I don't know what you guys are paying for Iso100 but I see no reason for anyone to use a hydrolysed protein.

Top dollar for no return in appreciable benefit within anyones lifetime.

You'd get as good benefits using a WPC in my opinion.

Might not be what people want to hear, but it's a fact.
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    thank you both for the NitroTech support!
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Those two are my go to NitroTech options also. I'm glad you like them man.
    Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    I was going to post this exact thing - including the flavors.

It all comes down to what you're looking for in a protein as both have their advantages. One is lower calorie (iso) and one has a bit higher. Both are good though
    Originally Posted by euro7muscle View Post
    Iso-100
    Thanks to you all once again. My very first and last protein powder i took was Nitro Tech vanilla flavor, flavor was good but i don't know why people used to bash on me that Nitrotech is not good because Muscletech provides less protein than what they claim. Right now i only have two choices;

- A 4lb tub of Nitro Tech Cookies and Creeme + 1.6lb tub of Iso-100 Gourmet Vanilla (both of these = $82) 75 Servings in total
    - A 5lb tub of Iso-100 Strawberry or Orangle Dreamsicle (i think) $75 for +77 servings

I know prices are crazy but i'm currently in a very very ****ed up country. I'm looking for a reliable source of protein, let's say i'm on a hurry i would take a protein shake and have eat some carbs to replace a meal so that's why i want to trust what the label says. What a dilemma :s

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta get in on that ISO-100 Birthday Cake playa.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by euro7muscle View Post
    Iso-100
    Hey, thanks for the support!
    Thanks to you all once again. My very first and last protein powder i took was Nitro Tech vanilla flavor, flavor was good but i don't know why people used to bash on me that Nitrotech is not good because Muscletech provides less protein than what they claim. Right now i only have two choices;

- A 4lb tub of Nitro Tech Cookies and Creeme + 1.6lb tub of Iso-100 Gourmet Vanilla (both of these = $82) 75 Servings in total
    - A 5lb tub of Iso-100 Strawberry or Orangle Dreamsicle (i think) $75 for +77 servings

I know prices are crazy but i'm currently in a very very ****ed up country. I'm looking for a reliable source of protein, let's say i'm on a hurry i would take a protein shake and have eat some carbs to replace a meal so that's why i want to trust what the label says. What a dilemma :s
    Both equally good decisions. I can almost guarantee that you won't get sick of the Orange Dreamsicle if you get a 5 lb tub, it's that good. Strawberry is good too, my fellow rep Swuuu really likes it.

Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Gotta get in on that ISO-100 Birthday Cake playa.
    This man tells the truth.
    Instagram - @mooddani

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP. Don't go to crazy now . Is there one that you would like to try more for whatever reason? Just go with what you think you would like more.

Bottom line is I'm going to want you to buy the ISO of course, but buy what you think would suit you the best!

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Hey, thanks for the support!

Both equally good decisions. I can almost guarantee that you won't get sick of the Orange Dreamsicle if you get a 5 lb tub, it's that good. Strawberry is good too, my fellow rep Swuuu really likes it.

This man tells the truth.
    I love all of them so far lol. Depends on what I'm in the mood for.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Iso-100 (Birthday Cake or Fudge Brownie) is incredible.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've only had Iso-100 and can confirm that Bday Cake is delicious! Great profile and excellent taste in both water and milk.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    Iso-100 (Birthday Cake or Fudge Brownie) is incredible.
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    I've only had Iso-100 and can confirm that Bday Cake is delicious! Great profile and excellent taste in both water and milk.
    You guys make me smile. Thanks for the ISO-100 love!
    Instagram - @mooddani

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This was Phase 8 and it was amino spiking concerns.

That said, protein is protein in the context of a high protein diet of varied sources. It won't matter which you use and neither is necessarily better nor worse from a body comp perspective. Use it to meet macros.

Pick the one you like the taste better and/or fits your budget. Personally, when flavoring is equal in my mind and it's not an amino spiking situation, I look at the cost per gram of protein and choose the smaller number.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have you decided if you are going with NitroTech? The vanilla birthday cake and cappuccino mocha swirl are very good especially.