NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ravage tips and advice needed.

Just got a a tub of the grape ravage and i cant stand the taste. love the results and feeling it has. i was wondering what people mix it with to taste better. has any one tried it with less liquid so that it is less to chug. didnt know if it would work right if it wasnt mixed with enough water. any advice helps. thanks bb world.
    Maybe I did do a couple push-ups for my pics...whats it to you

WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoahNation View Post
    Just got a a tub of the grape ravage and i cant stand the taste. love the results and feeling it has. i was wondering what people mix it with to taste better. has any one tried it with less liquid so that it is less to chug. didnt know if it would work right if it wasnt mixed with enough water. any advice helps. thanks bb world.
    a little too pricey for me but I got some free about 5 months ago and I actually enjoyed the taste with around 8oz or less... instead of the recommended 12... it kinda clumps, too

NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoahNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WarEeyore View Post
    a little too pricey for me but I got some free about 5 months ago and I actually enjoyed the taste with around 8oz or less... instead of the recommended 12... it kinda clumps, too
    thanks for the reply.
    do you still mix it with water or do you use a juice? i have the grape. i literally almost threw up when i go to the bottom. and i am use to the nasty drink and can usually take them down with no problems

WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the reply.
    do you still mix it with water or do you use a juice? i have the grape. i literally almost threw up when i go to the bottom. and i am use to the nasty drink and can usually take them down with no problems
    yeah I just used water, make sure the water's cold... idk... I really didn't mind it that much... maybe you got a bad batch

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't suggest taking it w/ juice because it won't digest properly. Try mixing it with some zero cal grape powerade or something. As far as tips go mine would be to not purchase Ravage again and to get Animal Rage (personal fav), White Flood or SAN FIERCE.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    I wouldn't suggest taking it w/ juice because it won't digest properly. Try mixing it with some zero cal grape powerade or something. As far as tips go mine would be to not purchase Ravage again and to get Animal Rage (personal fav), White Flood or SAN FIERCE.
    thanks for the reply
    i was considering rage but the gnc guy sold me on the ravage. "get what you pay for" he says. regret it to say the least. using the grape powerade, should i use the recommended 12 fl oz more or less?

thanks for the reply
    i was considering rage but the gnc guy sold me on the ravage. "get what you pay for" he says. regret it to say the least. using the grape powerade, should i use the recommended 12 fl oz more or less?
    probably more... it's going to be a lot stronger if your subbing water for powerade... i'd say 16 oz or so

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the reply
    Lol... you got played like a noob brotha. I say take it back and return it to the same guy. Look him in the eye tell him he doesn't have a soul and is a douche......

Then buy Rage off of bb.com or somewhere that doesn't have ridiculous prices, and never shop at GNC again (unless you're scoping the clearance).
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darintp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah dude. Don't waste your money at gnc. There prices r absolutely ridiculous

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the reply
    i was considering rage but the gnc guy sold me on the ravage. "get what you pay for" he says.

lulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulz

imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Lol... you got played like a noob brotha. I say take it back and return it to the same guy. Look him in the eye tell him he doesn't have a soul and is a douche......

Then buy Rage off of bb.com or somewhere that doesn't have ridiculous prices, and never shop at GNC again (unless you're scoping the clearance).
    This! Take it back & return it to him. F up his commission

Originally Posted by imp4pdabest1 View Post
    This! Take it back & return it to him. F up his commission
    can i take it back if i already used a scoop?

imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imp4pdabest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can i take it back if i already used a scoop?
    Yep. You can take it back even if there were only 1 serving left in there. It's part of their return policy. I actually would take all but 1 serving out of the tub and return it just like that to piss them off. They attempted to screw you over, a little revenge would be sweet.